Alexis Explores with Travis

Story Info
Alexis responds to a man, meets for coffee and...
3.4k words
4.44
2.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the app and went to my notifications. His picture caught my eye so I looked over his profile. Travis, 38 years old with dreamy, deep brown eyes and a bit of scruff. This man was definitely a blue collar kind of guy. Ball-cap with some brown hair peeking out from underneath it and a definite dad bod, he looked like just my type. Not much info in the profile other than the question "Any woman out there for real or are you all just bots?" Which surprisingly told me a lot. He's probably been on here quite a bit without much luck but in a town our size that's not too surprising. Then again you'd think that out of the 30 some-odd-thousand people in our area that there'd be at least a few women who would take a chance on him. I went ahead and responded to his message asking how my night was going.

"I'm having an alright night. Kinda bored though. What are you looking for?" There was no response so I went on about my Friday evening, poured some whiskey into a glass of ice and sat on the couch to watch something mind-numbing. It had been quite the long week full of excitement, the anticipation and having fun with Jason. Yet somehow I was still craving more.

About an hour passed when, pop. I guess he decided to answer, I thought. Pop. I kept getting notifications, one was from Travis but the three others were from different guys. Hmmm, well one at a time is probably best, plus two definitely didn't seem to be my type, if I even had a type anymore. So I ignored those for the time being.

"Glad to hear it's going good. I am looking for nothing serious but if we hit it off and it turns that way I'm not opposed. How about you?" Travis responded.

"I'm not looking for anything serious either. Looking more for NSA fun really." I had recently heard one of the guys at the shop use the term 'NSA' and then explained to me it simply meant a fling with no strings attached. I thought it fit perfectly for my current needs, well wants, I guess.

"Cool. I'm down for that but if you don't mind I'd like to maybe meet for some coffee."

"Yeah that could work for me. Though I'm really not looking for a relationship." I told him. I thought I should be a straight shooter.

"That's alright, just thought we should talk a bit beforehand to make sure we're compatible in that regard." He responded. "Tomorrow at 1, Stacy's Coffee?"

"Yeah sure, see you there." I answered.

"Nice. Goodnight beautiful." Travis left off the conversation.

Well he seemed to understand what I meant, I guess I will find out tomorrow. I sat sipping the rest of my whiskey, which really didn't help me much because anytime I got a buzz I got frisky. So still a bit bored I looked over the notifications. Larry, 64, wow no thanks I tend to like older men, but not quite like that! Okay next, Mark age 46, divorced and lacking some hair but other than that not too bad. Trevor, 32, single with shoulder length hair and a face tattoo, not quite my type. There were a few more but nothing that really caught my eye. Alright Mark let's see what you're up to tonight. I chatted naughty with him for a while until I noticed that it was already midnight, then managed a polite goodnight.

Saturday mid-morning I was getting ready for my coffee date when I came to the realization that I hadn't been on a first date in over 16 years now. I wondered how much things could have changed since then but quickly dismissed the thought. I wasn't doing this looking for love so why worry. I ended up side tracked and left the house a little later than I wanted but the coffee shop was only 5 minutes away luckily. Pulling into the parking lot I got a text.

"I'm in the silver 4-door Dodge pickup, are you almost here?" Travis asked.

"Actually, I just pulled in. I think I see you." I answered and saw him look up and straight at me in my car. We both got out of our vehicles and walked toward the front door. I smiled at him and thanked him as he opened the door for me. I walked up to the counter and ordered, I didn't want him to pay for it so I slid my card quickly and let him make his order. As I grabbed my coffee I turned around.

"Alexis! How are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" A shrill voice that came from a woman that I went to church with boomed at me. I was quite startled by her and nobody from the church knew of the pending divorce. Let alone why I would be on a 'date'.

"Oh hey Megan, so good to see you. I'm good just grabbing coffee and heading out! It was good to see you have a good day." I faked my chipper response and headed straight for the door. I walked out and over to my car as I was shooting a quick text to Travis. 'Hey sorry about that, it's complicated. I will talk to you at your truck. So sorry.' He walked out the door looking puzzled staring at his phone. I got out of my car and met him at his truck.

"So, you are married I'm guessing. I thought your profile said 'divorced'." He smiled slightly almost as if the thought of being with a married woman was exciting to him.

"I'm in the middle of a divorce and I know that lady in there from church." I responded slightly embarrassed. Out of nowhere I heard a thunderous laugh come from another parking lot across the road. I looked over just in time to see my soon-to-be-ex getting out of his brother's truck and then started walking towards the restaurant that was on that side. "Oh my, dammit can we get in?" I motioned for his truck door and he nodded and unlocked it right before I grabbed the handle.

"Okay, what's going on exactly?" He asked as he got in.

"Alright so I filed for a divorce about 2 months ago, nobody really knows about it yet and that guy there is my soon to be ex." I responded as I nodded my head towards the two men walking across the street.

"The bean pole or the big guy?" He questioned

"The big guy and he doesn't know about me coming here today either. Really sorry about all this." I said apologetically.

"That's alright." He said with a chuckle. "You wanna drive somewhere else?"

"Please, thank you." I said, relieved.

"Cool. We can talk a bit without the distractions of a coffee shop." Travis said, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Sounds good to me." I said as he went half a block and pulled into an empty parking lot of a doctors office.

"Really right here?" I was surprised.

"Yeah it's Saturday there's nobody here." He replied by putting the truck in park. "So I already know you're not looking for a relationship. What are you looking for then?" He asked with a smile.

"Umm well I guess I just want to have fun." It was a whole lot harder to say in person and part of me wished we were already enjoying each other in that way instead of discussing it.

"Yeah ok, well what do you enjoy?" He asked positioning himself where he was almost facing me and taking a sip of his coffee.

"Huh, well I kind of like it kind of rough, but it doesn't have to be that way all the time." I responded feeling my cheeks begin to blush. Wow, how was this so difficult in person? No wonder everyone does online dating now.

"What constitutes rough for you?" He asked, not skipping a beat.

"I don't know really, just like being spanked and choked a little." I said as I lowered my head to drink some of my coffee.

"Alright so what about being tied up, slapped, controlled?" Travis looked over at my face as he asked that almost as if he was studying me. As for me my pussy ached with each suggestion he made. I kind of hope he picked that up but part of me didn't want to be so obvious. I couldn't even think up a response. "What are you thinking right now?" He asked, still watching my facial expressions and furrowing his brows.

"Well, I um, I'm not really sure. I haven't tried all those before but it piques my interest for sure." I said as my mind wandered to him doing those things to me, getting wetter with each new scenario my brain made up. I shifted slightly in my seat. "So are you into that sort of stuff then?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I mean I've been in a Dom sub relationship before so those were normal. But I meant what are you thinking about right now. What's going through your mind?" Travis persisted trying to get a different answer from me.

"To be perfectly honest I was imagining you doing those things to me. I really like the idea of being controlled." I said as I caught myself glancing at his crotch wondering what he was packing and if this conversation was having the same effect on him as it was on me.

"Well that's something that comes with time and trust. So let's keep talking for now." He said. Shifting in his seat he brought his knee up slightly to the center console. I wondered if he had to readjust himself without making it obvious to me and that was why he was moving again. "Tell me about what you like the most. What makes you feel good?" He asked.

"I guess I'm pretty easy to please, I just enjoy sex in general. I definitely enjoy giving pleasure. It makes me feel good to know that I am making someone else feel good." I answered my mind now wandering to my mouth wrapped around his cock and hearing him moan. "I like audible feedback too." I added. "How about you, any favorite positions or any sure fire way to get you going?"

"Oh I'm with you, nothing better than knowing your partner is enjoying every moment. I also like adding a little bit of excitement like being in public." He tilted his head slightly before adding. "I'm having a hard time reading you. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking you have a crew cab and I haven't seen anyone walk by and maybe 2 cars drive by recently." I blurted out not quite understanding why. I had never been one to enjoy exobitionism. Why would I be interested now? Who was I turning into?

"Really, huh. Wouldn't take you for that type." He said with a smile crossing his face. I was now trying to read him, I couldn't tell if he was interested or not.

"Yeah I've never done it before but I guess it's good to try new things right?" I paused for a moment. "So you want to or not?" I questioned him.

"Oh no way I'm turning it down." He said and he leaned over the center console and began kissing me.

I felt his hand grab mine and guide me over to his leg and slide it up until I touched his semi-hard cock through his pants. He felt pretty thick and I let out a slight whimper through the kiss. He let go of my hand and began unbuttoning his pants. I pulled back from the kiss and bit my lip in anticipation. When he pulled it out he was semi-erect and lightly moved his hand up and down the shaft. I couldn't wait anymore and got my knees onto the seat and leaned over taking him into my mouth. He immediately placed a hand behind my head and pushed me onto him. Then taking a handful of hair he moved me up and down quite forcefully. I could barely contain myself as I felt his other hand reach around my back and slid over my ass. I moaned again and he pulled my head up all the way. "Why don't we get in the back." He commented and covered himself up haphazardly.

We both got out and back into the back seat. Wow it felt like high school all over again, this time was more than making out though. He grabbed a few towels from under the bench seat and placed it over the leather. "Get more comfortable." He said, nodding his head towards my jeans. Almost instinctively I began to unbutton and slide them off, laying them over the center console. He already had his pants down to his ankles. "Where were we?" He asked, grabbing another fist full of hair and pushing it down to his cock again. "Mmm yes. You suck pretty good, don't you." He said leaning his head back slightly still controlling the movement of my head. His free hand wandered over my hip onto my bottom, squeezing lightly then he reared his hand back and let it fall on my bare ass. I jumped partially from the pain but mostly from surprise, letting a whimper escape. I kept sucking him. The sensation of his hand lingered slightly on my skin. Letting my tongue slide up and down his shaft with the bobbing of my head. His hand was now on my pussy and gently rubbing my clit. I couldn't keep still. His fingers slid into my already soaked pussy and he slowly brought them in and out of me while he thrust his hips up and shoved my head down.

All the different sensations had me on edge. I was moaning around his hardness, filling my mouth and rocking my hips with his hand. I couldn't even concentrate on sucking anymore. His hand began to move faster in and out of me. His fingers flicked inside me as he moved in and out. A wave crashed over me and I felt myself let go. My juices squirted around his hand as I pulled my head back and let out a loud moan as Travis slapped a hand over my mouth. "Shhhh, haha, didn't realize you were a squirter! Now lay back." He commanded as he motioned for me to put my legs up. He positioned himself over me and grabbing his cock in one hand he pressed the head of his dick onto my pussy lips sliding up and down before entering me. "Ohhh yeah, nice and wet." He groaned out. He slowly slid in and gradually began thrusting harder and faster until I exploded in another orgasm. The bench of the truck was soaked through the towel that laid beneath me. "Flip over." He said so I tried to put both knees onto the bench unsuccessfully as one kept sliding off every time he tried to enter me again. We laughed a bit and I asked him "What about the center console?" He smiled and motioned his hand as if to say 'go right ahead'.

I leaned over the center console placing my arms onto my jeans. Within no time he slid behind me and began thrusting into me. Damn I was about to cum already, every time I came he switched himself into a new position and we were running out of room for many other positions. Travis began pulling my hips as he thrust himself deeper into me. I was on the edge and I glanced out the windshield to see a man walking his dog about 200 feet away. I stopped Travis "There's a man." He pulled me back slightly, his rod still inside me. "Just don't move, I'm sure he won't notice." He continued to very slightly move his hips and I kept my head down as much as possible.

When the man had passed by completely Travis went back to work thrusting in and out of my wet pussy. He reached one hand onto my shoulder and the other on my hip thrusting deep inside of me. I instantly came, my juices streaming out of me, down my legs and onto the floor of the truck. "Oh damn." Travis grunted and pushed himself through my pulsating pussy and deposited his cum deep inside me. I felt him move to a seated position behind me and I moved back to sit next to him. "Let's see how many more we can get." He said with a devilish smile, sliding his hand between my legs before I had time to question a thing. Our juices were beginning to leak from me as he pushed two fingers through my opening. His fingers glided into me easily, he kept shoving them in and out of me until I began to cum. As my juices squirted from me and I stifled my moans as he kept going, adding a finger into me. I continued to squirt all over his arm, he just smiled at me as I came over and over, soaking the interior of his truck.

Travis pulled his hand from my dripping pussy and brought them to my mouth. "How about a taste." I opened my mouth and began sucking a mixture of his salty cum and my sweet juices from his fingers. "Good girl." He said as he pulled his fingers from my mouth. Somehow hearing those words made me tingle all over.

We began getting dressed and he grabbed another towel from beneath the bench to wipe his arm and my legs. I looked at the floor and saw the puddles near our feet. "I'm sure you're glad you have those floor liners right about now." I stated, as I pulled my shirt back down and reached for my pants.

"You got that right. Would have been worth it anyways. I hope you know I don't want this to be a one time thing, I wasn't even expecting it today." He replied as he buttoned his jeans and put his hoodie back on. We then climbed into the front seat and chatted a bit as he drove back to my car.

"Hey, what are you up to tomorrow night?" He asked as I got out of the cab.

"Hopefully you." I said with a giggle.

"No I meant like dinner or something." Travis replied

"Well I was serious about just being casual so I'm going to decline but say thank you for the offer." I said as courteously as possible.

"Yeah sure, so I'll text you." He said, with a slightly questioning voice.

"Yeah that works, have a good rest of your day." I said with a smile and shut the door.

I got directly in my car without looking up once and got in to drive away. As I backed up my phone rang. My sister's picture popped up on the screen. "Hey Sis, what's up?" I asked as I backed out.

"Oh not much just wondering who you know that drives a silver Dodge pick up." She said with amusement in her voice.

"Well, um just a guy I met for coffee, that's all." I glanced around the parking lot and spotted her car near the front door.

"Oh ok, Megan said she saw you grab your coffee and you were acting weird."

I let out a deep sigh, "I will have to keep in mind how small of a town this really is I guess."

"Probably for the best, you'll have to call me later and tell me how the date went." She said, never the one to shy away from gossip.

"Maybe, and it wasn't a date." I stated. "Look I gotta go, talk to you later." I ended the conversation before I could say anything that I would regret her hearing, or other people at the church from hearing for that matter.

I drove home and as I got out I grabbed my phone, I glanced at the screen, a '20 new notifications' banner popped up at the top and I smiled. I guess I did not have to worry about when my next romp would be, I had plenty of options. I placed the situation with my sister and Megan out of my head and walked into my apartment scrolling through profiles, my lips formed a smile I could not get rid of as I saw the collection of men on my screen. "Well Alexis, I guess your options are wide open." I whispered to myself as I closed the door behind me.