All Comments on 'Alex's Adventures at ASU - Prologue'

by RoboTofu42

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy7 months ago

Intense but where is the description of your partner. Just being hot is not enough, though to be fair I did visualise who I consider to be hot and it included plenty of chest hair and a scratchy beard to tease my pucker

CuriousPeteCuriousPete7 months ago

That was so HOT. Since you describe that as the prologue I cannot imagine just how good this story will be. The sex between Alex and whomever that was was just indescribably hot. Can't wait for more.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots6 months ago

This truly was hot. I loved that Alex was the teller of the story while having the whole experience, I appreciated that you didn't describe his lover. That way I could fantasize it was me, even if it is a big stretch. I could feel myself providing all that stimulation while being stimulated by his beautiful, sexy, responsive body and whole person. Alex's uncertainty in the beginning at how this was going to unfold added to the heat and the romanticism, to the sense of his youthfullness and his raw need. His allowing the lover to lead and control the action, with minimal resistance/objection, accentuated the sense that as experienced as he might be, he was open and accepting of the unexpected and of being served and satisfied without his direction. Great job, looking forward to reading the next two episodes and whatever may come after that.

SeasonedSailorSeasonedSailor6 months ago

I put myself in the view of Alex's lover. So hot! Loved every word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous