Alex's Adventures Ch. 02: Dean

Story Info
Adam convinces Alex the cure is a rebound.
11.9k words
4.89
2.6k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Dean

My mind was still reeling as I pulled up to 4 Peaks in the blistering Arizona sun. This morning was nowhere near the morning I thought I was going to have. Reconnecting with Marco at the pool, his perfect smile still flickering through my mind. Jack's fierce pounding, some of the best sex I've had all summer. Then Jack's frat brother, Tyler, barging in on us naked and making out, and the fear in Jack's eyes as Tyler called him a fag and slammed the door. This morning was way too much to deal with. I really needed a drink.

"Hey Alex! Get your ass over here!" I was suddenly snapped back to reality as I heard Thomas calling me from the patio. I quickly locked up my scooter under the shade of a scraggly-looking tree and jumped the fence to the patio. They were sitting under the shade of a large umbrella, a row of which were spaced out down the length of the patio draping the whole thing in shade. Sprayers filled the air with a mist of water, trying desperately to cool off in the smothering summer heat; combined with the shade, the patio was pleasant to sit at and dish some tea.

"Hey ladies!" I called to my friends Adam and Thomas as I threw my bag down by a chair and grabbed a seat. Adam smiled, his dimples showing on his tan, round face, topped with sun bleached spiky brunette hair. He looked great in his t-shirt-turned-tank-top, you could see his muscular body, with a furry happy trail, through the large sleeve holes on the side of his shirt. Although he wasn't in the best shape, Adam was fit and carried an air that he was tougher and scrappier than he looked. He was stockier than I was, where I had a lean, long swimmer build, Adam was thicker, not from fat but from build and muscle. He wasn't necessarily straight-acting, at first glance you wouldn't think he was gay, but after 5 minutes you would know, most likely because he made a comment about sucking dick or fucking some dude raw.

Thomas turned to me and reported, "Your mimosa is on it's way girl, the server wouldn't bring it till she saw your ID. But I told her to have it ready." Thomas, or as I lovingly refer to him, Big Gay Thomas, is well over 6 feet tall and big and gayer than gay. He is the joy of my life, a big burst of positive energy, that verges every so often on neurotic stress, but it still pumps you up and gets you ready to tackle any problem. Thomas' big build is balanced by his larger smile, rosy cheeks and short cropped hair that is always impeccably styled, even in the grosses of summer heats. His face is constantly dappled in beads of sweat, which is an amazing feat in the arid desert where water evaporates in a heartbeat. Everything about Thomas is large, from his hands to his feet, but somehow he moves through the world with grace, as if he is the center of the universe and everything revolves around him and he doesn't even know it.

As if sensing my weird state of mind, Thomas looked at me as I sat down, "Now, I normally expect some snarky comment about where the hell is my alcohol, but you haven't even noticed. What's going on."

I shook my head, "You wouldn't believe the morning I've had. It's going to be a crazy semester." I explained to them how Jack invited me over this morning for a hook-up, at which point Adam hi-fived me and got a starved look on his face when I detailed Jack's new "swole" body. Thomas laughed out loud when I told them about our sickening fraternity-talk banter, ("No, he did NOT. 'Sex with hot twink swimmers'! That's so cheesy!"). When I got to the part when his frat brother, Tyler, stormed in the room, Adam and Thomas grabbed hands and looked at each other like they were in a horror movie and then squealed with delight when I told them I pulled Jack in and kissed him while his Brother looked in. Their excitement waned when I explained Tyler's reaction, how he called us fags and then ran out of the room (Thomas exaggerated an eye roll at that part) and how Jack pushed me away and chased after Tyler to set the record straight. When I finally finished, Adam looked at me and spoke first.

"And I thought I had a fun hook-up story to tell," He began, but seeing my vulnerable expression changed his tune quickly. "That sucks, man. What the fuck. That is insane."

"Yeah, I know. It's so crazy, and weird. Like, this is stuff that happens on the CW, not in real life. And to me? What the fuck."

"God, this is why I don't date straight guys, it is way too much drama," said Thomas, "Like, who had time for that? I came out of the closet so I wouldn't have to deal with this shit."

"Girl, shut up. The guys you date have more drama than all of our hook-ups. Combined," said Adam as he took a drink from his Bloody Mary, "Remember that guy who tried to get you to poop on him?"

"How long are you going to keep bringing up Phil? That was freshman year. And hey, everyone's got kinks. You're one to talk, Mr. Sadomasochist."

"That's SIR Sadomasochist to you. And at least my kinks don't spread Ebola."

"Ladies, calm down!" I interjected, "We can fight over who dates crazier guys later, but for now, what am I doing to do about Jack? And where the FUCK is my mimosa?"

Thomas craned his neck and looked around, "You know, I don't see our waitress. You can try the bar. Maybe get two while you're there."

"Good idea," I said, getting up. "And while I'm gone, you two can think about my Jack problem. I'll need solutions when I get back."

I stood up and grabbed my wallet out of my bag and made my way to the bar. The place was starting to fill up, but most people wanted to be on the patio or inside next to the big open windows, so the bar area wasn't packed yet. I found an open spot at the end of the bar and squeezed my way in. I leaned over the bar and looked down to see if I could get the bartender's attention.

The bartender was hot as fuck. He was shorter than me, with a full head of brown hair that was gelled up in a crazy-but-way-too-precise-bed-head look. His dark green eyes darted from glass to glass as he expertly poured two Bloody Mary's before him. He worked swiftly, his large arms straining under his tight black 4 Peaks Brewing shirt as he grabbed ingredients from around the bar as if he knew instinctively where they were without looking. He was wearing jeans, which must suck in this heat, but I didn't mind, because they hugged his ass and large thighs perfectly. He was built with a good amount of muscle that pushed his tight shirt to the limits. I was transfixed as he walked towards me and asked, "What can I get you."

I was confused for a second, caught off guard by his deep voice and baby face, "Um... yeah, two mimosas please."

"Getting one for your girl?" He replied as he pulled two flutes from the rack above him.

"Naw, they're both for me," I said as I watched him smoothly set the glasses down and grab a bottle of champagne from the cooler without even looking.

"So, girl trouble then?" He asked as looked into at me as he perfectly poured the champagne into the glasses.

"No. Boy trouble," I said, holding his eye contact. At this reply his expert hand jerked and spilled champagne onto the bar and the bartender frantically started cleaning it up. I started getting angry, yeah this douche was cute, but he gets creeped out by a gay guy? What a jerk.

He stopped talking after that and quickly, cleaned up the mess, and finished my drinks. He looked as if he was still trying to recover as I handed him my card. He came back quickly, holding out the receipt and reading from it, an old server's trick.

"Here you are, Mr. Taylor, have a great day."

"Thanks," I muttered as I signed and grabbed my drinks, not wanting to prolong my interaction with this douche any longer.

I made my way back to our table and noticed there was another mimosa sitting at my spot. I placed my other two drinks on the table and sat down.

"The server was sorry she was taking so long and went ahead and brought you the mimosa," Thomas said. "And I went ahead and ordered some artichoke dip, I figured you could use some carbs after your morning."

"Thanks Boo. So what do ya'll think I should do about Jack?"

"Fuck him," was Adam's immediate response.

"Isn't that why I'm in this whole mess?" I deadpanned back at him.

"Well yes. But you should just let him go. He's the one that freaked out on you. He's insecure and a self hating homo."

"I'm supposed to just let him go? No. I'm partly to blame for this, for him getting outed like -"

"Adam's right," Thomas said, cutting me off. "And you're not to blame at all. He's the closeted guy who invited you over to his FRAT HOUSE to get pounded. If you ask me, he wanted to be caught."

"You think so?" I asked and Adam and Thomas both nodded in agreement. "Well regardless I don't want him to go through this alone. Like, you both remember what it was like coming out. It sucks."

Thomas grabbed his mimosa and leaned back in his chair, "Speak for yourself. I've been out since I was 11. You can't hide fabulous. Plus growing up in Cali it was paradise for a young queen."

I glared at him from over the rim of my glass, "Well that's empathetic. Glad to know you care."

"You only care because he's hot and fucks you good," Adam chimed in. I looked at him hurt and he continued, "don't give me that face. You know it's true. If he was any one of your other tricks you wouldn't give a fuck."

I tried to argue but the reality was Adam was right. I did care more because it was Jack and the way he acted this morning was so different than before: intimate and caring. It was weird, I never considered Jack more than a hookup. We weren't friends, just fuck buddies. But somehow that changed this morning. I couldn't admit that to Adam and Thomas, I was still trying to figure out what the hell I was feeling. So instead of saying anything I just sat back and chugged the rest of my mimosa and started on the next one.

Adam smiled, knowing he won the argument, "So I think you should just let him go. He'll reach out when he's ready."

"Yeah. You don't need to do anything and there's nothing you can do. Just let him get through this. You showing up or reaching out will just make the sitch worse. He knows you'll be there for him, and will reach out when he's ready. You can't rush this stuff," said Thomas

"Fine," I said, "I guess you guys are right. There isn't really anything I can do right now anyway, and he did basically tell me to fuck off. I just don't want to lose him."

"Lose him? Don't worry about that, school is starting soon, and there will be plenty of guys to rebound with," said Adam.

"Rebound-" I started to protest, but Thomas cut me off before I could finish.

"That reminds me of the real reason I called you here today! School's starting, and as you know, I'm co-chair of the Coalition this year, and I'm going to need your help next week. Passport to ASU is on Wednesday, and the welcome reception will be on Thursday. I'll need help working the table at Passport, and it'll be good to have you both at the reception."

Thomas was more telling us than asking, like this had already been decided. And, I guess it had. Adam and I had been helping Thomas out with the coalition for years, in fact the three of us first met at the Coalition kick off reception 2 years ago, when we were just freshmen. The Coalition is short for the LGBTQQIA2SA Coalition at Arizona State. The social justice warriors kept adding so many letters and names to the group, that it is now just referred to as The Coalition. It is a collection of gay groups on campus, including a campus chapter of the HRC, a couple of political groups, transgender support groups, and even a gay frat and lesbian sorority.

"So, you'll be buying us drinks as BS West Wednesday night right?" Adam asked, only a little sarcastically.

"Like you would really miss a chance to hit on all the incoming freshmen." Thomas shot back, "You'll be there anyway, I just might be asking you to help out."

"Fine," Adam conceded, "What time, and what will we be doing?"

As Thomas started to respond, my phone vibrated and a new notification from Instagram appeared. I picked up my phone and held my finger down on the sensor to unlock it. I had a new friend request.

It was from the douchebag at the bar. His name was Dean.

I clicked open Insta and pulled up his profile. He was hot. His pictures included him chugging beer with a bunch of scantily clad girls, spring break beach shots showing off his six pack abs and charming smile, and one with him standing naked on top of the mountain that overlooks ASU, his bare white bubble butt looking delicious dominating the ASU campus. On a whim, I followed back.

I hadn't noticed but Thomas had stopped talking while I scrolled through Dean's pics. Suddenly, Thomas' fingers were in my face snapping, "Are you even paying attention? And why the fuck do you have that shit-eating grin on your face?"

"Was totally listening - you want us to help out at the reception, fine." I said, locking my phone and putting in the table.

"And that shit eating grin?" Thomas pressed.

"Nothing, just something funny on reddit." As I replied, Adam snapped up my phone from the table. I didn't grab for it, knowing it was locked. Adam held his finger to the sensor and I saw facebook pop-up. "What the fuck, Adam?"

"I programmed my fingerprint into your phone on our trip to LA, I figured it would come in handy" He said, scrolling through Dean's pictures. "Who the hell is Dean?"

"The douche from the bar," I nodded at the restaurant, "He must have got my name from the credit card."

Insta chirped, and a message popped up. "Give me my fucking phone back." Now I was getting pissed, and a little worried. I grabbed for my phone, but Adam pulled it away.

"Dean says 'hi' and he wants to know how your boy troubles are going." Adam looked at me, "Boy Troubles? You were there for like a minute did you tell him your life story?"

Thomas reached over and grabs the phone, "Oh fuck, Dean is hot. He's so short and stocky," Thomas started typing a reply.

"What the fuck are you saying to him?" By now Adam and Thomas are nose to nose looking at my phone.

"No, don't type that," Adam said, "No. Wait -" the phone chirped, a short pause while they read, and then laughter filled the patio.

"What the fuck is going on," I snapped and stood up and grabbed my phone my of their hands, bringing their game to an end. I pulled insta up to see the damage they did.

"You have a date this afternoon," Thomas laughed, "He gets off at 5."

"And by date, he means fuck," Adam chimed in.

"What the fuck, I can't this afternoon, I have too much going on."

"This will be good, it'll take your mind off of Jack. Plus this Dean guy is hot."

"Then why don't you fuck him?" I dead-eyed at Adam, still pissed at the mess they got me into.

"I would love to, but he wants your slut ass for some reason." Adam reached down and took a sip of his drink, then his eyes lit up. "Unless..."

"Oh Jesus," Thomas rolled his eyes, 'What the fuck are you thinking?"

"We could both go."

"WHAT?" I almost coughed up my mimosa. "No."

"Just hear me out! You show up with me, he'll be surprised, but will roll with it. We both go in, I flirt him up, and before you know it I'll be fucking his ghost-white ass while you play candy crush or what ever. And when I'm done we can bounce."

"That sounds horrible. Why the hell would I do that? Waste my afternoon in some asshole's living room?"

"Have him over to your place!"

"With Kim there? No, this is stupid."

"Come to my place then. I'll even DD tonight and buy your drinks at BS. We can hang by the pool till he comes over. I even have margs." Adam was pulling out all the stops.

My phone chirped again, and a message from Dean popped up: "What the plan, bro?"

I looked over at Thomas, who threw his hands in the air saying "Don't look at me."

"Come on, Dean is hot and needs to be fucked."

"Fine, but you better not get drunk tonight like the last time you DD'd."

"Promise."

I flicked at my phone and responded, "I'm going to be at my friend's pool this afternoon, but you should come over."

Dean responded almost immediately, "Will it be worth it?"

I typed back, "Fuck yeah it will."

----

The heat was radiating off the pool deck as I pulled myself out of the luke-warm water. The water dripped down my face, down my neck, and across my fit torso. I brushed it off, feeling it evaporate almost instantly in the thirsty desert afternoon. I ran my hands over my body, feeling my aching muscles, which were still recovering from this morning's swim. As my hands reached my tight maroon speedo, my thoughts turned turned to Jack, and to the hot fuck we enjoyed this morning. I was getting hard again remembering his stud body, his throbbing cock, the way he held me close as we came down from our post orgasm high. I felt my dick twitch in my swim suit when I heard Adam calling me, pulling me from my trance.

"Where the fuck is Dean at?"

"Hold on, let me check," I said as I tiptoed across the hot concrete to our chairs. I pulled my phone out and sure enough there was a message from Dean.

"Hey bro, I'm about to be off. You still at the pool?"

Adam had come out of the pool with me and was making his way towards me. Adam looked hot in his super gay trunks. They were black and silver, themed like a football team with a blocky "69" written over his left thigh. Across his junk was a tie that criss-crossed like shoe laces, accentuating his large package. Adam was muscular, but not defined. He had a V that tapered across his waist and disappeared below his tight trunks, but is 6-pack was barely outlined below his thick happy trail. His pecs were round and solid with nipples that begged to be licked. His chest was wide with thick arms that were covered with black hair. He was barely taller than me, but seemed way bigger due to his frame. Adams best asset though, by far, were his legs. Big beefy stalks barely fit into his tiny briefs, forming defined, solid quads and large calves.

"What did he say?"

"He's about to get off work, still want him to come over?"

"Um, duh."

I wrote back to Dean that I was still at Adam's, and we were about to leave the pool, but he should come over when he gets off.

"So, are we really going to pull off a bait-and-switch?" I asked Adam as I grabbed my stuff and started to head back to his apartment. I pulled on my loose-fitting tank top and work out shorts over my speedo.

"You still have dibs, but if you don't want him, I'll totally fuck his ass."

"He's probably a top."

"That's what they all say, but they come around eventually."

Adam's apartment was on the 6th floor and overlooked a courtyard with a volleyball court. It was a small 1-bedroom, with a bathroom connected to the living room and bedroom. He had it decorated with classy-gay furniture, most likely expensed on his dad's credit card. There was a flat screen TV flanked by a plush leather chair and a dark leather sectional with a chaise lounger and large framed mirror that hung above it, making the small space seem much larger than it was. I threw my stuff on the kitchen counter and then tossed myself down on his couch, exhausted from drinking all day and being in the sun.

"What the fuck am I going to do about Jack?" I said as my mind traced, for the millionth time, our hot fuck followed by his frat brother walking in on us.

"Fucking forget him," Adam said as he poured himself another marg and sat down at my feet. He flicked on the TV and re-runs of the Real Housewives of Atlanta came on. "You can't do anything about that right now. Plus you already have a rebound chasing after you if you just let it."

"Dean is all yours. I don't need more drama today."

"Whatever you say. Your trash is another gay's treasure. And I am not afraid to catch your rejects." Adam stood up and stretched, "I'm going to jump in the shower to rinse off, you can join if you want." Adam joked at me.