Alex's Adventures Ch. 02: Dean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Dean plowed forward one more time, his dick plowed past my prostate sending electricity through my balls and up my cock, and I exploded into the air. Thick shoots of cum shot up, hitting Adam in the face and splashing against Dean's chest. I kept shooting as Dean kept fucking my hole, pulling out, pushing in, and I heard Adam pant.

"Fuck, bitch. I'm going to cum."

"Cum inside me, sir. Cum for me."

And Adam did. I could see in his face an intense orgasm as he shot into Dean's waiting hole. Adam pushed against Dean, and pushed into me, and I felt it, Dean's dick finally tensing up and letting go. As Adam came in him, Dean ejected inside of me. I felt him fill me up with his cum, shot after shot aiming down my hole. Dean kept fucking us, deep in me, taking in Adam as they both came. Dean reached his head back and kissed Adam as he kept cumming. I saw him stick out his tongue and lick my cum off of Adam's face, and then kiss Adam, swapping my cum in their mouths.

After a moment, they both collapsed against me, falling into one sweaty pile. I felt Dean breath out as Adam pulled out of him and sat on the couch. Dean took his cue and slowly left me, leaving me with cum dripping out of my well stretched hole. He plopped on the couch between me and Adam, as if that is where he always belonged. He pulled me into his arms and rested my head on his chest and then leaned into Adam's sweaty pit and took a deep breath.

"Well, sir, I didn't cum till he came." Dean said looking up into Adam's eyes.

"You did great bitch. Really great."

"Thank you sir." And we sat quietly for a minute catching our breaths, our sweaty bodies tangled on the couch. Then Dean stirred, sighed, and started to get up. "Well, boys. It was fun, but I promised the girl I'd take her out tonight. So I gotta get going."

He got up and found his clothes and got dressed. Adam took a deep breath and stood up, naked and sweaty and sexy as hell.

"Glad you could make it Dean."

"Me too," Dean said looking at Adam. He then glanced over to me, still naked and covered in cum and sweat on the couch, "Great to meet you Alex," and then turned to Adam, grabbed his ass and pulled him into a deep, sexy kiss, "And I'm very glad to meet you, sir."

"Maybe I'll see you again, bitch." Adam smiled between kisses.

"If you're lucky, sir," Dean said, pushing a naked Adam away and back down onto the couch. With that, Dean grabbed his keys and wallet and left the apartment.

***Author's Note***

First, I want to thank everyone who has joined Alex's Adventures so far, the response has been overwhelming, and I can't thank you enough for your support and feedback.

Second, please keep that feedback coming. I have written several chapters so far, but I have definitely gone back and edited based on your comments. And while I have the larger story mapped out in my head, the reactions, the comments, and messages are helping me shape it in ways I didn't expect. So, thank you for your feedback, compliments and criticisms. I truly appreciate it.

Finally, Alex's Adventures are just beginning, and I'm excited to see where they go. Please let me know what you want to see more of, less of, what is missing. Part of sharing here on Literotica is getting that direct feedback, so let me know and I'll see about incorporating your ideas into Alex's next adventure. Thank you!

-Robo