Alex's Adventures Ch. 02: Dean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Been there, done that. Have fun, I'll hang out here with Kim and Nene." Adam disappeared into his room, leaving the door suspiciously open. I heard the shower turn on, and my phone chirped. Dean was on his way.

----

"Hey bro, what's up?"

Dean was standing at the gate to Adam's complex. He was still wearing his tight jeans and shirt that he wore to work. He was shorter than me, but by barely an inch. His hair was thick and black, with tight dimples flanking his round cheeks and face. His green eyes shown bright in the desert sun as he brushed his hair out of his face, he smiled nervously, as I pushed open the gate.

"Not too much, we're just hanging out. The pool got too hot, so we're up at his apartment drinking and watching TV."

"Oh cool," Dean replied, he seemed to be getting more nervous. "You got the game on?"

I almost laughed at his face, "The game? Nope, there's a Real Housewives marathon on right now though."

Dean actually laughed, and I felt some of the tension ease between us, until he spoke, "Fuck man, my girlfriend loves that shit. I didn't know any guys watched it."

Girlfriend? Who did this closet case think he was kidding. I hoped Adam was up for this, because I didn't have the energy put up with Dean the Douche. The silence continued until we got to the elevator. I was getting riled up for some reason, getting angry at Adam for talking me into this, and being pissy at Dean for being a cheating closet homo. But Dean wanted to keep talking as if this was normal for a guy with a girlfriend to be chasing ass that he picked up at the bar.

"So what are you studying?" He asked, I'm sure he could sense my rising frustration.

"Design Management," I replied, and trying my best not to be a jerk, I continued, "I wanted to do graphic design, but studio was too much with my swimming schedule, and I realized that graphic designers don't make any money. So I switched. What about you?"

"Kinesiology, I want to go to grad school for physical therapy."

"Sounds cool," I replied, not really knowing what to say. The elevator opened and we stepped in, I felt Dean following me, a little too close. I turned around and pressed the button for six; Dean shrank into the corner furthest from me. He was so at home behind the bar, surrounded by people, deftly moving his hands from drink to drink, but somehow in this elevator, alone with me, he was insecure, lost. I didn't know what to say, I was still annoyed by his girlfriend comment, but also torn by wanting to comfort him. I had to break the tension.

I reached over and grabbed his shoulder, "Why so tense, loosen up Mr. PT."

He smiled, "Sorry," he stammered, "I don't normally do this..."

"Do what? Hang out with gays and watch Real Housewives?"

"N...no, you know what I mean."

I raised an eyebrow and cracked a smile, rubbing his shoulder, "Relax man, there's nothing to stress about." And the door finally opened, Dean actually smiled, and we walked out into the hot Arizona afternoon.

I walked down the hall to Adam's door and pulled him inside. The cool air of the apartment blasted us as we walked into the kitchen. "Adam, Dean is here." I called to the bedroom and turned to Dean, "Do you want something to drink?"

"I got this," Dean lit up as he walked over to Adams bottles of liquor and started going through them, "I'll make you something special."

I smiled back. Dean was a cheating jerk, but he was a cute jerk. He looked in his element, going through the liquor, searching the fridge for ingredients. His confidence and bravado started coming back. I got lost in the way his body moved around the kitchen, grabbing glasses, watching him think of recipes, seeing the light bulb go off in his head. He was cute, and I could tell he was trying to impress me, which I didn't mind at all. I was so lost in Dean that I didn't hear Adam walk in.

"Hey, I'm Adam. Welcome to my home."

Adam was standing by his bedroom door, wearing just a towel and still dripping from the shower. Dean looked up from the fridge and was speechless for a second, taking in Adam's half naked body. I smiled to myself, thinking "What a fucking devil." I had to hand it to him, he had a plan, and it seemed to be working wonderfully.

"Hey. Dean. Can I make you anything?" Dean finally recovered, but could not keep from blatantly looking Adam up and down. Adam walked into the kitchen and held out his hand, the other holding on to his towel.

"I'll have what he's having." He cocked his head to me, "It looks like you know what you're doing."

"Heh, thanks," Dean said, shaking Adam's hand, still flustered but slowly regaining his composure. "You have a pretty well stocked bar. Do you have a shaker?"

Adam smiled and walked into the small kitchen. He walked up to Dean and almost pinned him to the side counter as he reached over him and opened the top cabinet.

"It's right up here, behind you," Adam said leaning into Dean's face, getting close, leaving an uncomfortably small distance between the two. I saw Dean lick is his lips as his eyes scanned over Adam's tan body. He was nervous, off balance. Exactly where Adam wanted him. "Here you are," Adam said, handing the shaker to Dean. He stood there for a moment longer, letting his presence linger next to his conquest. Then, just when I thought Dean was going to freak out, Adam pulled back and put the shaker on the counter.

"Th-thanks, bro," Dean stammered as he reached for the shaker. Adam backed away out of the kitchen, still clutching his towel around his waist.

"No problem. I'm going to put on some clothes, be out in a sec."

Dean kind of just stood there as Adam walked out of the kitchen and into his room. I watched Dean, his bright green eyes bulging, his mouth agape. He was adorable and in over his head. I wasn't quite sure what was going through his mind, but I could tell this wasn't his first time with a guy. But I doubt he normally hooked up with out and proud gays, guys not afraid to openly hit on other guys. His type was normally the closeted frat bro, down to fuck, not much else. Like Jack, or like Jack was until this morning.

"What are you making?" I asked, snapping Dean out of his trance. And then it happened, the nervousness of Dean flooded out, channeled into cocktails, he spoke quickly and with surprising authority as he moved around the kitchen.

"It looks like we have everything we need for Old Fashions, but he only has a little bitters. Oh well, I can make that work. And I want to make it a little more summer-y, since it is so fucking hot outside." He was dancing around the kitchen, grabbing classes, bottles, ice, and raiding the fridge, "So I am going to add some extra lemon and orange juice, and, holy shit, he has mint. I fucking love gays! So, yeah, maybe it won't be an Old Fashion, just more of a whiskey-juice with mint and soda."

He grabbed the shaker and started shaking, the loud ice silencing him finally, and he actually seemed to calm down. He lined up three glasses and poured the concoction out, then filled the glasses with ice and a splash of soda water. With ease he peeled an orange and topped each glass with a wedge and a sprig of mint. This guy was going to be good to keep around.

He pushed the glass to me, across the bar and grabbed on. "Cheers," he said.

I looked at his baby face and caught his green eyes in my gaze, his charm was disarming, and as much of a douchebag he was, he was cute as a nervous puppy thrown into the pen with the big dogs. "Cheers," I replied, holding his gaze and tapping my glass against his. My cock stirred again in my speedo that I had on under my shorts. Maybe I could give this ass hole a chance.

I heard the door open behind me and turned to see Adam come out. His hair was still wet and messy and he had on a Sun Devil tank top, and black mesh work out shorts. He wasn't wearing underwear, and you could see his dick rubbing against the thin mesh. He was carrying a small wooden box. I smiled into my drink as I saw "Phase 2" in Adam's plan begin.

Adam held the freshly rolled joint to his lips, snapped the lighter open, and took a deep hit. He seems to luxuriate in the smoke before exhaling and smiling, handing the joint over to Dean. "My dealer was right, that is some good shit."

"Thanks for smoking me out bro," Dean said as he took the joint and took a hit. I could see the tension leave Deans body as he exhaled, he relaxed into the situation, finally allowing himself to get excited about being in Adam's apartment with two eager gays - well one eager gay and, to be honest, I still wasn't sure why I even agreed to this. I reached out for the joint Dean was handing me, but before I could take it Adam grabbed it.

"Nah, Alex," he said, his words coming out slower, through his drying mouth, "Allow me to help," Adam moved closer on the couch and took a hit, sucking in deep. He put his free hand behind my head and pressed his mouth to mine. His lips were dry and rough, but his movements were sensitive and methodical as he slowly exhaled, passing the smoke into my open mouth. We pulled apart, our eyes holding contact. Adam smiled a sinister grin as I blew the smoke out into his face. He looked charming and sexy in the fog of the pot, a devil in smoke, his face revealing his enthusiasm that his plan was working. I glanced over at Dean, whose mouth was hanging open, eyes full of lust at the two sexy men kissing across from him.

"You want to try?" Adam asked Dean, still leaning intimately close to me. He didn't wait for an answer as he moved over to Dean. Adam stood over Dean, his crotch inches from Dean's face, the outline of his hardening cock clearly visible through his mesh shorts. Adam took a hit, and slowly leaned down to Dean's mouth, pressing his lips against the nervous jock boy. Dean's whole body tensed as Adam grabbed his head and pushed their lips together, but he didn't fight back as the smoke moved out from Adam and into him. Dean pulled back an inch and exhaled into Adam's face, his eyes flickering from Adam's lips to his eyes to his cock back to his lips.

"That's some good shit, man," Dean said looking up at Adam, licking his lips. I could practically see his heart pounding through his skin tight shirt.

"Thanks." Adam replied cockily, "I only smoke the good shit." Adam took another hit of the joint and blew the smoke down into his prey's face, marking his territory. He leaned back and put the roach down on the ashtray, turned back to Dean, and looked deep into Dean's big puppy dog eyes. "How about we get the real party started?"

In one quick, sensual movement, Adam reached down and pulled off his tank top, exposing his tight, tan body with a thick trail of hair leading down into shorts. I stood in awe at the scene, a dominant queer man standing over his conquest, at stammering, nervous jock boy, who would be a natural leader on the field (or behind a bar), but here in Adam's poshly decorated apartment, he was nervous and anxious and completely enamored. Dean's hand shakily reached up to Adam's exposed torso and gently traced up his muscled stomach. Gaining more and more confidence with every inch, Dean was soon rubbing his hands all over Adam's body, worshiping his taught waist, his formed pecs, his hard nipples. Dean's hand found their way around Adam's body and grabbed a hold of his hard, round bubble butt.

Adam let out a small moan and stepped closer to Dean, shoving his mesh-clad cock into Dean's baby face. He was in heaven, being worshiped by this jock boy, claiming his new toy, owning his sexuality and his pleasure. Dean dove into Adam's crotch, rubbing his face into Adam's cock, taking in deep breaths of Adam's scent. His hands grabbed onto Adam's hard ass, and pulled him closer. In a quick flash, Dean reached up to the waistband and pulled down the mesh shorts that separated him from his prize. Adam's hard cock sprung out and slapped Dean in the face. His cock was 7" long, and thick like Adam's large legs.

Dean was no longer hesitating, he was filled with lust and hunger. He jumped onto Adam's dick, his mouth swallowed the tip, his tongue slurping on the large shaft. His hands grabbed onto Adam's balls and pulled him closer, while his other hand wrapped around and latched onto Adam's ass. I watched as Dean tried to deep throat Adam, pushing his mouth all the way down Adam's cock. Adam put one hand on his hip, and the other grabbed the back of Dean's head and helped him swallow his cock. Adam looked like a Greek god, standing over his loyal subject, commanding him to pleasure his master. With one hand on his conquest's head, and his dick deep down the jock boy's throat, Adam turned to me and motioned me over with his head.

"You want to try some of his mouth? He's no pro, but he's eager as hell."

Dean came up from Adam's cock, and confused he looked around Adam's waist at me. He looked like a puppy, given two toys to play with but having the hardest time trying to decide which one would be more fun. I couldn't say no to those eyes and baby face, besides, watching Adam seduce this jock was hot as hell and had me hard as a rock.

I got up from the couch, and pulled off my tank top and dropped my swim trunks to the floor. I was naked and walked over and stood beside Adam, whose cock stood out from his body and was still inches from Dean's face. I had forgotten how hot Adam's cock was, and how hot Adam was when he was aroused. Adam and I had fucked a couple of times before, his thick cock had felt great in my tight ass, and fuck, when Adam was full of passion, he oozed sensuality and sex. He was good looking normally, but naked, standing there with a raging boner, and a cocky grin on his face he was something else entirely: a sex god. When he reached out and placed his hand on my bare ass and pushed my cock to Dean's mouth, I was no longer in control. Adam somehow commanded me, I was as helpless as Dean.

"Suck his cock, boy," Adam said as he guided Dean's head to the tip of my shaft. I shivered as Dean's tongue flicked out and licked the precum from the top of my slit. Earlier today I would have done anything to avoid being here, but I have to admit, Adam was right, this was fucking hot. "Good boy, now open up," Adam continued to command, and Dean followed, without question. I pushed my cock down Dean's open throat, and felt his hot mouth close around my shaft. Dean's hand came up and grabbed Adam's cock and started stroking it, Adam moaned in pleasure. I felt Adam's hand leave my ass and he traced his way up my back to my neck. He grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss.

Adam's kiss was rough and passionate, full of lust and desire. There was no intimacy here, just a need for control and power. His tongue forced its way into my mouth as he pushed himself closer to me. I felt his hand grab my ass and his fingers started working their way to my hole. My hand traveled to the small of Adam's back, resting right above the round globes of his ass. I reached around with my other hand and placed it on the back of Dean's head, guiding him down my cock. Moments later I felt Adam's hand on mine, helping me manipulate Dean as he sucked me off. Our fingers intertwined on the back of Dean's head, grabbing his hair and pushing him up and down my shaft. Adam's mouth never left mine.

Dean's mouth was going to town on my cock, what he lacked in experience he made up for in exuberance, as he tried again and again to deep throat my dick. I felt Adam's hand pushing on the back of Dean's head, trying to force him to swallow my cock, asserting his dominance over Dean. As Dean choked on my dick, I felt Adams' other hand exploring my ass, his fingers pushing their way to my tight hole. I moaned at the sensations of my dick being sucked and my hole being teased at the same time.

"Yeah," Adam said, pulling away from our kiss, "you like that don't you." I looked into his face, he was full of lust and power, "You like your ass being played with while this boy sucks your cock."

I didn't know what to say, I was feeling too much pleasure. Luckily I didn't have time to respond because Adam grabbed my head and pushed it down to his nipple. Instinctively I started licking and sucking his hard, hairy pec, feeling the tight muscles under my tongue. Adams hand gripped the back of Dean's hair and pulled him off my cock, and before Dean could take a full breath pushed his mouth down Adams hard shaft.

"That's right boys, take care of your big top. Suck my cock, worship my body."

Both Dean and I moaned in response to his commands. I don't know how it happened, but I was just as helpless as Dean was. Adam had this effect and I naively thought I was immune after years of seeing it in action. But I was wrong, so wrong. I was helpless, lost in the pure sex god that was Adam. And like any god, I knew he needed to be worshiped.

Adam's hand started pushing my head down his body, but I needed no encouragement. I started kissing and licking my way down his muscled torso, kissing his nipple, down his pec, licking my way across his firm stomach. I stopped at his belly button to kiss down his happy trail and adjust to my knees, and soon I was eye level with Dean, and Adam's huge erect cock. Dean pulled up and looked at me across the throbbing member. I looked into Dean's thirsty green eyes, and saw him hungry for more. I licked my lips and saw him do the same, we were two boys wanting the same thing and there it was between us.

Our mouths met on Adam's cock. Both in tongues licked up and down the throbbing piece of manhood. We heard Adam moan with delight as I moved down to his balls that were heavy and full of cum. Dean went to work on his shaft and I licked and put his sack in my mouth. It was heaven worshiping this cock, and being a part of a team with Dean. I knew we were doing good work when Adam spoke.

"Great job boys. Yeah suck my cock, play with my balls. Take care of your big top, worship my cock. Fuck yeah"

Adams hands were back on our heads, pushing us deeper into his crotch. He grabbed my hair and pulled me off and I was looking into Dean's face with Adam's hand controlling his head too. Dean was panting, his lips red from sucking on our cocks. I just noticed that Dean was still fully clothed, and I looked down and saw him rubbing against the giant bulge in his jeans.

"Alex, take off his shirt." It was as if Adam was reading my mind. I reached over and grabbed at the hem line and pulled up in a fast motion. "STOP." Adam barked at me. I stopped what I was doing and looked up, confused. "Go slow. Take your time."

I did as I was told, and Adam kept giving me directions, coaching me as I undressed Dean.

"Slow, trace the ridges of his abs as you lift up. Dean, lean back a little and show off your body. Alex, look into his eyes as you raise his shirt above his nipples." Adam's words were hypnotic, I was lost in Dean's gorgeous body and Adam's slow, methodical instructions. My hands ran over Dean's rock hard abs, tracing the indents around defined stomach and up to his hard round nipples. "Lick his tit."

I did as I was told, I leaned down and put my mouth around Dean's hard nipple. I heard Dean's hard inhale as my tongue flicked over his pec, and kissed across his chest. I made my way over his wide chest to his other nipple and heard Alex speak to Dean, "Take off your shirt now, let Alex have access to your body."

I felt Adam watching as Dean removed his shirt and I continued licking and kissing his hot, muscled body. I caught a whiff of his scent, still sweaty from a hard day's work at the bar, and I felt my dick tighten as I tasted his manly pecs.

"Put your hand on his head." I felt Dean's big hand land on my head.

"Push him down your abs." I felt pressure moving me down his body.

"Don't stop kissing." I didn't. I kissed every inch of Dean's body on my way down, savoring his manly taste and the rough feeling of his slightly hairy skin. I was pushed further down, kissing across his belly button, further down to the waist of his jeans.