Alex's Adventures Ch. 02: Dean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going," the sex god commanded, and Dean pushed my face down to the waist of his jeans. "Now Dean, stand up. Alex, unbutton his pants and take them off. Slowly." The commands kept coming, and we kept obeying, not wanting to upset our master. Dean stood, and his crotch was now in my face, I reached up and slowly unbuttoned his pants, revealing a pair of tight trunks with a skull and cross bone pattern. I pulled down on the jeans, and had to force the tight pants over his large quads and calves. I pushed one leg at a time until Dean stepped out of them.

"Dean, do you want to stroke my hard cock?" Adam asked.

"Yes," Dean replied, almost in a whisper.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir?" the question barely escaped Dean's lips.

"Good boy. Reach over and grab my hard cock. Alex, pull down his underwear." Adam commanded. I heard him inhale sharply as Dean's hand reached out and started stroking his cock. I pulled the jock boy's underwear down, over his round globes and down past his throbbing dick. It sprung up to full attention as I pushed down past his thick legs. "Suck it."

I did as I was told and took Dean's hot, big dick in my mouth. As his cock hit my tongue, a switch flipped in my brain, and the cock sucking slut that I am took full control. Gone were my worries about Jack, about school starting in a week, about everything. All that mattered were the two hard cocks in my face belonging to these two studs. I was going to service them, make them cum and make them remember the bottom boy who made them do it.

"Nice slut, suck his cock. You like getting your cock sucked by this thirsty bottom?"

"Fuck yeah, he's -"

"Fuck yeah, what?" Adam cut Dean off and stared harshly into his eyes.

"Fuck yeah... sir. He's a good cock sucker."

"That's a good boy, treat me with respect." Adam grabbed Dean's face with his hand and pulled him into a sloppy kiss. Adams dick hit my face as I sucked on Dean's cock, I reached up and grabbed it out of Dean's hands. Dean grabbed Adam and pulled him closer as they made out, pushing both cocks closer to my face.

I went to town.

I grabbed both dicks and started sucking, going back and forth shoving them into my mouth and swapping to the next cock. I stroked the cock I wasn't deep throating, making sure not to neglect one big top over the other. The men kept kissing, tongues battling it out while their hands grabbed at each other's toned bodies. I looked up past their big cocks, and admired the two hot studs going at. Their heavy breathing tightened their stomach muscles, showing off their abs, accentuating their hard, round pecs. Adam was still in control, his hand grabbing Dean's head and pushing Dean's mouth to his. My cock hardened and twitched as Adam pulled back from Dean and looked down at me with that devilish grin on his face.

"Dean, I want to watch you fuck Alex. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, sir," Dean responded eagerly.

"I want to watch you fuck his tight ass. I want to watch you pound the bottom slut's brains out. I want to see your big cock enter his little ass hole and fuck the shit out him. You better not let me down."

"I won't let you down, sir."

"Good boy," Adam kissed Dean on the lips, then looked down at me. "Now get on the couch."

I did as I was told, and sat down on the couch, looking up at the two big tops, Adam standing slightly behind Dean, smiling at me while resting his hands on Dean's toned sides. Adam pushed Dean over to me, so he was looming over me on the couch. I bit my lower lip and leaned back, lifting my long, tight legs into the air, exposing my ass to Dean's big cock. Dean knelt down and aimed his dick at my waiting hole. He grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders, pulling my ass up to his waiting, hard cock. Adam appeared beside Dean with a small bottle of lube in his hands. He poured a drop onto his fingers and reached over to Dean's cock and started stroking.

"Thanks bro -" Dean said and felt Adam's hand stop abruptly on Dean's cock. He squeezed. Dean gasped as Adam's hand tightened around his cock. "What the fuck bro -"

"Sir."

"What?"

Adam held Dean's cock, inches away from my waiting hole, he tightened his grip even harder on the throbbing shaft. He reached up and grabbed Dean's hair and pulled his face close to his. When he spoke, it was slow and deep and quiet. "Let's get one thing straight here 'bro'. You are about to fuck this twink swimmer slut because I am letting you. You are going to fuck him because I want to see you stretch his tight hole, and you better not disappoint. You better fuck him good for me. You better put on a show for me. You better pound his tight slut ass. For. ME. You got that bitch?"

Adam held Dean's face close to his, breathing hard into his face. His hand still gripped tight to Dean's cock, which I felt twitch against my hole. It seemed light Dean was getting even harder with Adam's dominance.

Finally, after a few sharp breaths, Dean whimpered "Yes, sir."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir. I'm going to fuck this slut for you. I'm going to pound him for you."

"Good boy, Dean. You're a good boy. I can't wait to watch your bitch ass fuck this slutty swimmer. You know you're going to be his second load today?"

"Wh-what?"

"Yes, bitch. This slut has already taken a load today, and you're going to be second. You're going to fuck him till he comes. And then you're going to cum into his ass. And I'm going to watch as you dump your load into this slut. Are you ready to do that for me?"

"Yes, sir. Please sir."

With his dominance asserted, Adam continued to lube on Dean's rock hard member and aim it at my waiting hole. I'm not normally this submissive, but with Adam, I melt into a baby slut waiting to be told what to do. And with Dean in the mix, I knew I was just a hole, a hot slut bottom for the two big tops to dominate. Maybe it was booze, or the pot, or the heat, but I was completely turned on by the situation.

Adam lined Dean's cock with my hole, and placed his other hand on the small of Dean's back. "Push in slowly. Take your time."

Dean's cock pushed against me, I felt his rock hard head start to enter my tight hole. I looked up to Dean, but found his eyes were fixated on Adam, keeping strong eye contact with the domineering alpha, following his instructions. Dean pushed in further, and I let out a sharp breath as his cock pushed through my ring, entering me inch by inch. Adam still guided Dean's cock, slowing this movement inside of me. It felt so fucking good having this jock boys hard dick enter my hole. Dean's body was tense, showing every muscle, his abs tight, his chest rising and falling quickly with his short breaths, his biceps pushing against my legs. His eyes were still locked with Adam's.

"Good boy, now push in a little further," Adam commanded as he stepped back, releasing the hold on Dean's cock. With Adam's eye contact breaking as he moved away from the fuck, Dean finally glanced down at me. I saw him look down at my hard cock, across my abs and pecs and up to my face. I bit my lip as our eyes made contact, his baby face was scrunched in concentration as he pushed further into me. I felt his dick tense as he pushed in, and I felt him go deeper into my ass.

"Yes boy, just like that. Slow, steady. Look at the slut, look into his eyes, see how much he loves your hard, thick cock." While Adam wasn't inside me, he was inside our heads, commanding us. And we obeyed. I don't know why, but Adam calling me a slut and being used by this jock boy was everything I wanted. And Dean was loving it too.

Dean was now deep inside me, I could feel him getting close to bottoming out, he was filling me up. "Go on, push further, get it all in." And Dean pushed.I felt his hard cock go deeper and deeper, slowly spreading my ass, pushing against me. I felt his thick member hit my spot, slowly rub past my swollen prostate. I let out a loud moan as he kept steadily entering my hole, "Stop!" ordered Adam, "Hold it there."

Dean stopped suddenly and looked down at me, my mouth open, moaning at his cock pressing against my button. I met Dean's large almond shaped eyes and saw him struggling hard not to start fucking my tight hole. He held my legs on his broad, beefy shoulders, the muscles in his body tense, trying their best to hold still as Adam commanded.

"Good boy, Dean," Dean's mouth turned into a sloppy smile at Adam's words of encouragement. "Now, hold it right here. Feel his tight ass on your cock, feel your cock rubbing against this sluts clit." Dean's cock tensed and throbbed in my ass as Adam showered him with praise. I couldn't help but moan in torturous pleasure. Adam walked closer to the two of us, and stood over us, looking down at Dean's hard dick in my ass, my legs over Dean's jock shoulders, my tight swimmer's body drenched in sweat, my breaths short from my prostate being continuously pressed on my Dean's still cock.

Adam walked behind Dean, and got right behind him. He placed his hands on Dean's built hips and pressed his body against Dean's rippling back. Adam's mouth lined up with Dean's ear and he whispered, "You're suck a fucking hot top Dean. You're such a good jock boy fucking this slut for me. Look at how you make him moan with out even fucking him, you're dick just hard as a rock in his ass. You like looking down at his slut?"

"Yes, sir."

"You want to fuck him good for me?"

"YES, SIR!"

"Good boy. Now slowly fuck him. Follow my lead," I saw Adam's hands grip around Dean's waist, grabbing right above his round ass, his index finger resting on the perfect v-indent that traced down to his dick. Adam pushed forward with his thumbs, pressing Dean's hips into my ass, his cock pushing deeper into me. I felt the last inches fill me up. I gasped with pleasure as Adam forced this hot jock boys dick all the way into my ass.

Adam held him in me for a brief moment before reversing and pulling Dean slowly back out of me. I saw Dean's ass move back and press up against Adam's raging boner, knowing Adam loved the feeling of Dean's hot bubble butt pressing against his member. I yelped as the throbbing head of Dean's dick passed by my button, pushing it up into me. I felt his cock come to a stop a little before he'd leave my hole, and saw Adam reverse course, this time pressing with his hips as well as his hands, making sure his cock was still against Dean's cheeks.

"Good boy, Dean. You're doing great. Slowly fuck his slut for me. Slowly feel his hot ass take your big cock." Dean couldn't look prouder as Adam whispered those words in his ears. His nipples stood rock hard against his round, jock pecs. His stomach tightened showing his hard abs as he was pushed further into my ass by Adam's big, rough hands. Dean leaned his head back into Adam's neck, and Adam turned and started licking Dean's ears.

It was so fucking hot looking up at these two studs, Adam's big hands guiding Deans hips in and out of my tight ass. My legs on Dean's shoulders, Dean's hands wrapped around my legs, his hot thick body tensing with every thrust into me. Adam started moving him faster, both his hands and his hips pushing and pulling Dean in and out of my hole, rubbing my prostate, sending shivers up my body with every pass. Adams hands left Dean's hips and started rubbing over his ripped body, across his tight abs, and up to hard nipples. Dean moaned loudly as Adam pulled at his nips and pushed his cock further into my ass with his hips. He was lost in pleasure, a little buzzed and a little high, his cock throbbed as he moved in and out of me.

"Good boy Dean, you're being such a good bitch."

"Thank you sir," Dean replied, lost in Adam's wicked plan of pleasure.

"Now lean down, and kiss him. Kiss this slut for me."

And Dean did, he bent down, his strong gaze locked with mine. He lowered my legs to his sides and held them with his strong forearms, and pressed his mouth against mine. He was more tender than expected, with big soft lips that met mine. He slowly pressed his tongue against my lips and pushed them apart, he closed his eyes as he entered my mouth. I heard a click off in the distance, and felt Dean's dick push deep inside of me. I heard something drop to the floor as I moaned into his mouth feeling his cock force it's way further into me.

Dean snapped up, "What the fu-" and he was pushed back against me, his face pressing up against me.

"Keep kissing the slut, boy" and I knew what was happening. Adam had picked up the lube and was pressing his hard cock at Dean's virgin jock hole as he leaned over and kissed me. Dean's mouth was on mine, open but not kissing. I opened my eyes and saw a panic flash against his face and then he pushed further into me, pressing me down against the couch. Next thing I knew, Dean was tensing up, every fiber of his tight muscles contracted against my body, his cock swelled even bigger in my ass, his breathing stopped. His face scrunched with pain, and he let out a gasp into my mouth. "Good boy, jock bitch. Now, relax. Feel your dom's cock enter your ass."

To my surprise, Dean relaxed. He forced his eyes closed and started kissing me again, as if kissing his slut bottom would block out the fact he was now Adam's bitch. As if kissing me would change the fact he was bottoming for his new dom.

And then he moaned into my mouth. I knew in that instance, Adam had won. His wicked plan had worked. He turned this top jock into his bottom bitch.

Dean relaxed into my mouth and kissed me with passion and fervor. His tongue tangled with mine as he pressed his hard body against my slim physique. His cock was throbbing him my ass, and pressed hard against me as Adam pushed against him. Into him. I could feel Dean's cock pulsing with pleasure as Adam entered his ass, pushing against him, pushing into me. The three of us all fucking, my legs in the air, sinking into the couch as these two big studs pressed against me. Well, one stud, and one bitch. Fucking their little swimmer slut.

Then Dean was pulled back. I could see Adams fingers gripping his hair, pulling his head up and back, elongating his hot body. Dean's back was arched as far as it could be, his hips sandwiched between my sexy little ass, and Adam's big, strong hips.

"Now it's time. Are you all ready to be fucked?"

"Yes, SIR!" Dean gasped.

And somehow, I too found myself whimpering the words, "yes, sir."

And then Adam turned into a sex god. He wrapped his large beefy arms around Dean's muscular torso, leaned in and bit Dean's earlobe, and started to fuck. His hips moved with strength and determination as he started pounding Dean's ass. Every thrust sent a shockwave through Dean and into my ass. He started going faster, his hips pounding into Dean, Dean laying into me. Every thrust was felt twice, once inside Dean's no-longer virgin hole, and again in my slut ass. It felt as if Adam was fucking me though Dean.

Dean was gone in sensation, his hard dick was was moving quickly in and out of me. Adam's hands were ravaging his body, rubbing over his hard abs, grabbing his pert nipples and tweaking them as he pounded into us. Dean was moaning, louder and louder with every thrust. I was lost in lust looking up at these two studs, their hot bodies pressed against each other, Dean gripped tight in Adam's embrace, Adam enjoying every inch of his new bitch.

"Sir! I'm going to cum, sir!"

Adam stopped slamming into Dean. "No bitch, you don't get to cum till you make him cum." Everything paused for a moment while Dean took this in and gathered his strength not to cum into my ass right there. His body was tense with every muscle in his body constricted, his face tight trying to hold his orgasm in. Slowly he came down and looked into my eyes, my legs still up on his shoulders, my cock hard laying against my abs. He reached down and grabbed my dick in his hand and started stroking, I tilted my head back and moaned into the air. I opened my eyes and saw Dean and Adam reflected in the mirror above my head, Adam's devilish grin plastered across his face as he held tight to his new jock prize.

"That's right pretty bitch boy, stroke his slut cock. Get it nice and hard, I know this slut, he's ready to cum." And he was right, he did know me, and knew by looking at my hard cock and loaded balls I was ready to explode. "You ready bitch? I want you to fuck him."

Dean paused for a beat as the realization washed over him. Then he smiled, he knew what this meant. His hips slowly started to move, first deep into me, and then back. Back into Adam's waiting hard cock. And he moaned as he pressed his rock hard ass into Adam's hips, and then pushed forward, his cock bottoming out in my ass. Dean was actually enjoying himself, feeling pleasure he never felt before. One huge stud cock up his ass, his cock swallowed by a hot twink bottom, and him, in the middle, being worshiped by this slut, and owned by this dom. And he knew what he had to do.

Dean leaned his head back and turned it to face Adam. He reached back and grabbed the back of Adam's head and pulled it to his face. "Oh sir, I'm not going to make him cum. I'm going to make you cum."

And with that he pushed his face to Adam's and kissed him hard, holding his lips to his and he started thrusting. He moved his hips back and forth, faster and harder than I thought he could. This bottom-virgin jock had given in to Adam, and was going to please him, and at the same time give me the pounding I deserved. Soon he was slamming into both of us, using us as leverage to push off and slam into the other. His balls smacked against my ass, his ass slammed against Adam's thighs.

Then he got vocal.

"You like that sir? You like it when I ride your cock? When I fuck you?" Dean asked between stilted breaths. "You like watching me fuck this twink, sir? Look in the mirror sir, and watch me fuck this slut, watch me sir. Watch what my hot jock body can do."

I leaned back, taking the pounding of a lifetime, and looked into the mirror. I saw Adam's eyes locked with Dean's through the mirror as they fucked eachother. Adams' hands still grabbed Dean's body, holding him close across his round pecs. Dean's thick biceps flexed as he held Adam's face close to his, his hard body elongated showing off every muscle as he gyrated back and forth into my ass and up Adam's cock.

"You like what you see, sir? Your new bitch bottom taking control? You like the way my ass feels, don't you sir? What was that?"

"Yes," hissed Adam as Dean pushed back.

"Yes, what?" Dean asked as he plowed back into my waiting hole.

"Yes, bitch." Adam said with confidence.

"That's right sir, I'm your bitch. I'm your jock bitch straight boy who loves taking your cock. You like fucking me? You like being inside me?"

"Yes, bitch."

"Good, sir." Dean was going for it now, he was breathing hard and fast, if he was getting tired I couldn't tell. He was hitting his stride, his rhythm forceful and strong, penetrating my tight ass and getting fucked at the same time. "Cum for me sir, come for your jock bottom, I want to feel your hot seed filling my hole."

Adam was losing it, I'd never seen him lose control before, but he couldn't help it. This hot jock had become his, and now his bitch boy was taking over. "I want you to cum in my ass, sir. I NEED you to cum in my ass." Dean was now pushing slowly into my ass, and thrusting back fast and hard onto Adam. Again. Again. Taking all of his big top's cock into his ass with every thrust, and bottoming out into me with every slow push.

I was losing it, seeing this hot jock power bottom for Adam, turning the whole endeavor against him, taking control. I reached down and grabbed my cock, starting to stroke it as Dean pushed into my ass. I looked up across Dean's toned, muscled body, my legs still resting on his bulging forearms.

"I'm going to cum," I panted, and I heard Dean respond, "Good slut, come for your hot tops."