Alex's Adventures Ch. 03: Jeremy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone buzzed on the coffee table and I rushed to grab it, hoping it was from Jack, but instead a message from Thomas popped up, "Any word on the Jack sitch yet?"

I screamed and threw my phone across the room at the TV. "I don't want to see any soggy bottoms, now," the host of the bake-off said, mocking me.

-------

Monday rolled around, and there was only one thing I wanted to do: swim. Unfortunately, like Jack, that had been taken away from me, too. As Marco had predicted, the student pool was closed for cleaning, and I was left with just my thoughts. Needing something to ease my mind, I grabbed my sketchbook and opened it up. I hadn't drawn in about a year since I switched out of graphic design. I used to love it. In high school the art room was my escape when swim was out of season, and the jocks didn't want a gay boy around. I found my old pencils in the back of my closet, and started moving the soft lead across the paper.

I started with a series of quick vignettes, tracing my Saturday morning in small moments in time. Marco, sitting on his life guard stand, a giant ASU beach umbrella, goofy straw hat, large sunglasses, loose tank top, muscular arms, shaved legs, a look of concentration as he watched the horizon. Jack. Jack standing in his garage, hand scratching the back of his head, lifting his tank top over the waist of his board shorts. A 1-point perspective following Jack up the stairs to his room. Two naked guys kissing in an unpacked bedroom, boxes on the floor, a harsh light coming from the doorway and a shadow looming in the frame.

Fuck. My hand was betraying me, no matter what I tried to draw, it kept coming back to Jack. I looked down at the sketches, and surprisingly they looked pretty good, given the year hiatus. I flipped through to some of my older sketches, reminiscing from my freshman year. Old projects, explaining composition, creating basic logos, font analysis. Sketches of guys from my class, and swimming, and one of my old studio drawing professors. He was always encouraging towards me. Professor Avery.

With a strange urge and flash of inspiration, I opened up my computer and pulled up ASU's course catalog. I had registered for classes already, but I still needed an elective. I had signed up for on-line Art History, as an easy A, but sketching this morning brought a new idea to mind. Maybe it was possible... I doubt he was teaching... but let's just check. No way.

ART 3211 Drawing and the Human Form, Humanities Elective, K. Avery, R 6-9pm. 3 Credit Hours. ART 320.

There was one seat still open. I looked down at my pad, Professor Avery smiled back up at me, leaning over his desk with his large biceps and thick forearms outlined in rough pencil. Fuck it. I dropped Art History, and signed up for sketching.

I picked up my pad again, not believing I just signed up for a drawing class. A smile wiped across my face as I started tracing over Professor Avery again. I could feel it, this was going to be a good thing. I turned the page, looking for a blank place to draw. I started doodling, not knowing where I was going, tracing lines, trying to empty my brain. And there he was again, haloed in the doorway looking back at me, fear and frustration in his eyes.

"Just go, Alex." His voice echoed through my head.

I can't do this anymore, I thought, rubbing my eyes, and throwing my pad across the room. It wasn't helping, there was nothing I could do to help. And I couldn't stop thinking about it, worrying what Jack was going through with his frat. I hope people were there to support him but according to Kim they were more likely turning on him. I needed a distraction, something, anything. The pool was closed, it was too fucking hot to go running or do anything outside, the treadmill and weight room would be too boring to distract me for long. I could hit the mall? But my funds were low and student loans didn't hit my account until after school started. Adam and Thomas would probably only want to talk about Jack, which was the opposite of what I needed. Finally, I reached for my phone, my stupid, horny, primate brain only had one option left. I opened Grindr.

Scrolling through the endless boxes of profiles I felt bored. Mostly torsos from 20-somethings around ASU. All attractive bodies, some smiling faces, some full bodies. But nothing that would distract me from Jack. I needed something different, somebody that wasn't still in college. I went to the settings and changed my age range, set the top to 45, and went back to the feed. There we go, I thought, as I scrolled through the men, no longer boys from campus. His profile pic was a sculpted torso covered in a dusting of black hair, round biceps, big pecs, and rippling abs leading down to a pair of preppy teal shorts and brown rope belt. He was 42, visiting Scottsdale from Tucson. His tag line read "Shocking".

"Hey what's up?" I wrote, sending him a body pic to compliment my profile pic of me laying out by Adam's pool in my speedo.

"Hey cutie," he responded, "I'm sitting here, bored, in a meeting. What are you up to?"

"Not much, just hanging out in bed." I really just wanted to cut to the chase, "Looking?"

"For tonight. I'm stuck in meetings all day."

"Oh. Okay."

"But if you'd be up for it, I could send you a car around 9:30 tonight and you can come up to my hotel in Scottsdale."

A car? How fancy. I glanced at the clock, it was 3. Ugh I wanted it now, but damn this guy was fine, and loaded, plus a night in Scottsdale with a rich daddy could be fun.

As I was debating, he unlocked his album. I started salivating seeing this man in full. Big beefy arms, thick hairy legs, jet black hair with a well maintained 5 o'clock shadow. In each pic he was dressed like a prep school graduate in a button up and bright colored slacks or shorts. And he was always smiling from some exotic location: on a boat, in wine country, on top of the Empire State Building, under the Eiffel Tower. He was hot, built, older, and rich. No 21 year-old twink slut could resist that combo.

"I guess I can wait for you."

"Awesome, I'm glad you messaged me, hottie."

We continued chatting, which was good because I wanted to get to know him a little more before jumping into bed with him. He was here for work, and was heading back to Tucson in the morning. He traveled a lot for his job, which he just described as consulting. His name was Jeremy, and he turned out to be the perfect distraction I needed.

At 9:00 he asked for my address, and said the car was on its way and would bring me to the Biltmore Hotel. He warned me that there was a large event going on at the Hotel, so the car would take me to a side entrance and he'd meet me there. He said he wasn't out at work, so we'd have to be discreet. He also asked me to dress nicely, just in case.

I pulled out my dark blue Zara suit, which was a gift from my parent's last year. It was slim, hugging tight to my legs, with a coat that was fitted to my shoulders and tapered at my waist. I selected a black t-shirt, to keep the look casual, with the same gold cross chain from Saturday night. I styled my hair to make it classy, with a defined part on my left side, pulled back and across. A pair of shiny black loafers with gold accents and low cut socks showing skin between my ankles and pants completed the look. I didn't want to look like a college kid with no class. If this guy wanted to play preppy, I was going to play preppy.

A black town car pulled up to my house promptly at 9:30. The driver asked me my name, but didn't say a word after that. I tracked our route on my phone, and yes, we were heading right to the Biltmore. As we pulled up, it was packed, with cars and flashing lights everywhere. I was kind of surprised to see several TRUMP flags and bumper stickers in the crowds and around, but then again we were in Arizona, and rich, bougie Scottsdale was not a liberal stronghold. The diver was good though, and easily navigated around the throng of people, and we were let into a private side entrance that was card access only.

We pulled up to a quiet side entrance, and Jeremy was standing there, under the doorway light. He looked gorgeous, thick black hair wafted up and back across his strong face. His jawline was emphasized by his well maintained stubble. His features all looked like they were chiseled from stone, sharp cheeks, strong neck, defined chin. He wore a blue checked shirt that had french collar and cuffs that rolled up his thick forearms. His shirt was unbuttoned around the neck, but did not show off too much skin, and was tucked into a pair of white linen pants. The cuffs of his pants hovered over his ankles, and he wore what I could only imagine were the most expensive Gucci boat shoes you could find.

He reached down and opened the car door, I took his hand as he offered it and stepped out of the car. He was clearly a gentleman, at least in the streets. "Alex?" he asked, and I smiled, "It's a pleasure to meet you. Glad you could make it."

"The pleasure is all mine," his hand was firm and strong as I moved out of the car to the door. "I haven't been to the Biltmore before."

"Oh, you'll love it." His handsome smile flashed a set of pearl white perfectly straight teeth. He turned to the driver and said, "Thanks James. I'll see you in the morning." And he shut the car door. Jeremy led me into the hotel, walking next to me, being perfectly nice, but also keeping a distance. He noticed my unease, "Sorry, I'd love to rip your clothes off right here, but I have some colleagues staying here, and I don't want them to get the wrong idea."

"It's fine, I totally get it. Let's just get to your room quickly then."

"Yes, let's. Do you mind if we take the stairs, it'll be way faster than heading down to the elevators in the lobby. And a little more discreet." He turned the corner toward the emergency exit and pushed the door open into the stairwell, which even though it was back of house, was still well lit and carpeted, keeping the image of an upscale hotel. As the door closed I started up the stairs, but Jeremy grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. I took a deep whiff of his sexy musk as my face landed into his hard pecs, he tilted my boyish face up to his manly mouth and kissed me, deep and affectionately. His lips were soft, contrasting with the sexy grind of this stubble against my kiss. He pulled away, and tilted his baby-blue gaze into my eyes.

"Sorry, but I couldn't wait any longer. Chatting with you all day has made me very excited to meet you. And then you got here, and wow. You look so good in that sexy suit."

"I've been looking forward to this too," I replied, "Part of me is still surprised you're real."

"Oh, I'm real," He said, kissing me again and wrapping his large strong arms around my waist and pulling me tight against his large frame, "and we're just getting started. Let's head up to my room, I have some champagne on ice that I think would be good for celebrating." He pushed me away and took my hand up the stairs.

"What are we celebrating?"

"Our first date, of course."

I couldn't help but be filled with excitement as I followed this hunk up the stairs. We arrived at his room, 3214, and he smiled widely at me as we swiped his card and walked in. He held the door open as I followed, my jaw dropping at the poshly decorated suite with a view out over the grounds and up to the mountains that defined Scottsdale. The suite was two large rooms, the first a full kitchen that opened up into the living room and a large balcony that had a fire-pit, and what I assumed was the bedroom. Between the living room and the kitchen was a small round glass table with 2 chairs, with a bottle of champagne chilling.

"It's almost too fancy, but my work pushed for it. I had meetings in here all day, so they wanted me to have a nice place."

"Nice is an understatement," I said as I walked into the bedroom. The bed was king sized, and still made up. It looked luxurious, from the teal modern southwestern linens to the fluffy overstuffed pillows. The bedroom led into a large bathroom with a huge Jacuzzi tub and glassed in shower.

I turned around back to the living room and found Jeremy standing next to the champagne, looking at me. Admiring me. He looked me up and down, surveying my hot twink body in the tight, well styled suit. His white smile shined bright, showing his perfect teeth against his tanned skin. He reached down and pulled out the bottle of bubble and expertly uncorked it, his eyes still locked on my body.

"Here's to us," He said, handing me a glass. I clinked my glass against his, smiling back at his smile that hadn't left his face since I got out of the car.

"Cheers," I said, taking a sip of the dry champagne.

We moved to the couch, and I noticed he had Downton Abbey paused on the screen before turning the TV off. We sat on opposite sides of the small white leather sofa. He turned to me and asked, "So, if you don't mind me asking, you don't normally go for older guys, what made you change your mind?"

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows, "Have you seen yourself?" I joked, making his eyes scrunch as he chuckled, "but really, there's just been a lot of drama down on campus, and I wanted a break from it." He looked at me questioningly, so I went on, "Just too many straight guys that don't have their shit together."

He shook his head, "If you haven't noticed, I don't totally have it figured out either. I'm still not out at work."

"Yeah, but you at least have this," I gestured to the stately room, "and you seem to have the rest of yourself pulled together," I nodded at his hot body.

He sighed, "I wish I had it together, but I'm still figuring it out. It's a strange world out there, sometimes it makes sense, and sometimes it's still as confusing as college."

I felt drawn to his vulnerability, this hot man who looked like he had it all figured out was still struggling, I moved closer and put my hand on his thigh, rubbing it gently, he kept talking, "You're lucky you can be out, not all of us are as fortunate, society is really fucked up right now."

"You're telling me. This guy I know might be kicked out of his frat for being gay."

"God, I wish that was all I had to worry about," Jeremy said pensively, turning his head to look out the window.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing for you to worry about, little guy," he reached out and pulled me into his broad chest. "Let's just enjoy the night we have."

I leaned into him and felt his strong arms wrap around me. He started rubbing his hand down my side and placed his champagne flute on the side table. He reached around and held me close and tight, tracing the lapels of my suit jacket. He moved and pulled off my jacket and ran his hands down my shoulders, my back to him. He started massaging my neck with his strong, rough hands.

"You weren't kidding, you feel very tense. You must have had a bad week."

"Plus the pool was closed today, so I couldn't relieve any of my frustrations in the water."

"You must be full of pent up energy, then" his husky voice whispered in my ear.

"You have no idea," I replied, melting into his hands.

"Oh, I do have an idea." He got up from the couch, almost letting me fall back into the cushions, he walked up to the phone and picked it up and dialed "0". "Hello, this is Mr. Shock in 3214. I have a weird request, could you send up a message table? I don't need a masseuse, just the table for the night." He paused, "Perfect. And if you have it, massage oil? I knew I could count on The Biltmore. Thanks."

He looked back at me, his giddy grin was now showing signs of desire, "Let's get you nice and relaxed tonight, stop dwelling on closeted frat guys. Let me take care of some of your problems."

"I would really love that." I said standing up, and walking over to him. He wrapped his big arms around my small waist and I tilted my head up to his. We kissed, one of the most sensual kisses I ever had. It was as if he was lifting my worries away with his lips, wanting me to lean on him, and I knew this strong, powerful man would take it. Whatever problems I laid onto his broad, muscled shoulders he would carry, and he would do it with a giddy smile.

I moaned into him as his hands slipped up the back of my shirt, tracing my spine, up to my shoulders. He stepped back and pulled my tight black shirt over my head, leaving my gold necklace dangling against my tight skin. He sighed out and shook his head as his hands started rubbing over my chest and arms. I reached out and started unbuttoning his perfectly tailored shirt, one at a time I started seeing his stacked, hairy chest come into view, slowly opening to me. Finally finished, I pulled it open, pulling his shirt tails out of his pants and revealing his strong body.

His hours in the gym were evident in his rippling muscles, all covered with a thick dusting of hair. I ran my hands down his large pecs, which moments earlier were busting through his shirt. My fingers ran through the hair, thick, manly, so different from the boys on campus. I traced down his body with my fingertips, down his large round nipples, firm from the strong muscles underneath. He inhaled sharply as my hands continued down his body to his abs, tense and hard under my delicate young, fingers. I flattened my hands and wrapped them around his muscular thick sides, relishing in his larger frame, giving me a sense of security as he pulled me into him and kissed me.

Our mouths just touched, our bodies barely making contact when there was a knock at the door. He held me for a second longer, kissing me, holding me close when the knock came again and we broke apart.

"I better get that" Jeremy said as he pulled away and walked to the door, leaving me standing shirtless in my dark blue slacks in the living room. He opened the door and took the folding table from the porter. He was careful to keep the door as closed as possible while making the transaction, but it was hard when moving the table inside, and I caught a brief glimpse of a young woman dressed in black. The door closed and Jeremy carried the table by a handle back toward me, his shirt still unbuttoned, showing off his gorgeous body.

I went and poured me another glass of champagne while he set up. It looked like he had a plan, and I didn't want to get in this man's way. When I offered to help, he politely told me to sit my cute ass down and relax, which I gladly did. He moved the coffee table in the living space out of the way and unfolded to the table, setting it up in the middle of the room. Next, Jeremy opened the sliding door to the patio, a warm summer breeze came down the mountain and filled the room, relaxing and warming me. Finally, Jeremy connected his phone to the Bluetooth speaker and started playing some natural sounds of ocean waves crashing on the shore, reminding me of my days on the beach back home in Florida.

Jeremy turned and looked at me, he looked stunning in his designer clothes and the posh hotel. He walked up to me and placed his fingers under my chin and kissed my lips. "Alex, I'm going to take care of you tonight, will you let me?"

"Yes, please. I'd love that, Jeremy."

"Good. I can't wait to explore your body and treat you like the prince you are." He kissed me again, and I felt his rough hands on my waist, pulling at the latch on my pants. He gently undid the zipper and pulled my pants over my round ass and pulled me into his kiss. My pants rode down over my muscled legs and fell to the ground. I stepped out of them and moved to push my black briefs down, but Jeremy stopped me. "Keep them on, for now. You look so hot in your underwear."

And he stepped back and drank me in. I felt exposed and aroused standing there for him, in nothing but a gold chain and black briefs, watching as this hot older man looked me up and down, admiring my jock-twink physique.