Alex's Adventures Ch. 03: Jeremy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yea, Alex. I want to make you come." Jeremy knew I was close, I could feel my ass tightening against his hard cock, "Come for me, my little prince!"

My cock grew hard in my hand as it tensed up. "FUCK YEA KING!" I shouted in between stunted breaths as I started shooting my load. The hours of pent up sex released across my tight body, and I shot load after load across my chest, my abs, my face. Jeremy kept pounding my ass, hitting my prostate with his long, hard cock, making every shot feel electrifying as I came.

Suddenly, Jeremy pulled out of my hole, and I looked up at my king as he furiously pumped his hard cock over me. My mouth opened in anticipation of this hot older stud shooting a load all over his little prince. His body tensed, every muscle tightening, showing off his abs, his hard biceps. "I'm coming, prince, I'm coming!" He looked down at my cum cover body and our eyes met, and then he started shooting, load after load. One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

His cum splattered across my body, mixing our loads together over my torso. He shot far into my face, and the salty taste of him filled my mouth. I was in heaven feeling his cum cover my body, watching the hot stud paint me with his seed. He looked gorgeous as his sweat covered body spasmed with every shot, filling the air with loud moans and expletives as he came.

And then he was beside me, laying on the bed wrapping his arm under my little body. He looked at me in the eyes and bent down and kissed me, his stubbled face brushing against my boyish lips. His tongue scooped up some cum from my chin and he fed it to me in a sloppy, sensual kiss. I moaned into this mouth as the cum, not sure whose it was, danced off my tongue.

"You like that?" he asked looking into my eyes, and to be honest, I couldn't really think in the blissful moment, so I just opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and nodded. Jeremy smiled, his big, beautiful smile, and reached down to my belly and scooped up a large mixture of our cum. He brought his fingers to my mouth and I happily opened up and licked the cum off of them, and then I took his manly hand into my mouth and sucked on his sweaty fingers.

"You're not just a prince, are you? You're a slutty little prince?" He said, looking down at me sucking his fingers. I looked up at him and continued making out with his hand.

He took his fingers out of my mouth, and I looked up at him, "Yes, king. I'm you're slutty little prince."

He continued feeding my our cum, taking it from my body and bringing it up to my lips, and I lapped it up, loving the taste of him, of us. Loving feeling him, holding me in his strong arms, his legs pressing against me. It felt amazing being his little prince, being pined after, being held, being taken care of. He looked down at me and kissed me. Long, passionate, caring. He pulled me close, our naked, sweaty bodies rubbing against each other. His hands grabbed at my ass, pressing us together, and I fell into his strong embrace, his giddy kiss.

"Let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed. I can't wait to hold you all night." He said finally pulling away and turning over. I watched as he got out of bed, this hot naked man, his ass a little paler than the rest of his body. He stretched his back to me, his muscles rippling as his hands reached over his head. He turned back to me, he was about to say something then stopped. He smiled again, and shook his head, "You look gorgeous."

I blushed, "Thank you, Jeremy. You're not too bad yourself."

We were smiling, so happy in our post-orgasm haze. He walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower, he turned to watch me. When it was ready, he called, "Get up and get your ass in here. I'm not done taking care of you."

I slowly rolled out of bed, and walked naked covered in drying cum to my king's outstretched arms. He pulled me into a kiss and ushered me into the warm shower. The rainfall shower head covered us in water as he kissed me. He held me close, water running down my back, down my small swimmer's body. Water trailing over his broad shoulders and thick thighs. Our mouths danced in the rain as our sins were being washed away.

He soaped me up, and washed every inch of my body. Down my chest and round pointy nipples, down my abs where splashes of cum were drying, down my crotch, where my soft cock was recovering from night, and down, down, down my legs. And up, from my feet, where he cleaned between my toes, up my calves and quads, up my round, tight ass, and up, up, up my back and shoulders until he was standing behind me, holding me close to his body. I felt his semi-hard cock pressing against my ass as he wrapped his big arms around me in his kingly embrace.

That night I fell asleep, naked, in those big arms, wrapped up, a little prince and his big king. In his arms, I knew I was now also The Biltmore's number 1 little spoon.

****Authors Note****

Thank you all again for the comments, and feedback, Your support really keeps me writing and going, so thank you!

Don't worry, Jack's story is not over yet, I still have plenty in store for all of these characters. It's only been a couple of days, and school hasn't even started yet. Believe me, Alex's adventures are just beginning.

I do have a warning, while I have the next parts mapped out, writing takes a lot of time. I've been doing almost weekly posts since I started, but I may need some more time to get the next couple of parts sorted. But stick with me, it's going to a lot of fun.

And let me know your thoughts, I love hearing from you all.

From the Internet's number 1 little spoon,

Robo