Alex's Adventures Ch. 03: Jeremy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're gorgeous. I'm so lucky you are here tonight." He reached back and took his shirt off, leaving him standing only in his white linen pants, exposing his wide upper body that tapered down to narrow hips defined by toned muscles covered in a thick layer of hair.

"I'm the lucky one," I replied looking over his exposed upper body.

"I'm glad you think so," he replied through his wide, white smile, "Now lay down, and let me work some of that stress from your back. And hopefully get your mind off of your college boy troubles."

I did as I was told and climbed on the table, feeling the cold plastic leather against my chest as I laid down. I put my face through the U-shaped headrest and stared at the floor. I heard the lid of the massage oil pop, and shortly after took in a sharp breath as his cool, oiled hands touched my back. It got quiet in the room: the soothing sounds from Spotify, Jeremy's hands running over my tight, sore body, a quiet breeze from outside. The warm breeze from the balcony was refreshing against my skin. I took a deep breath and relaxed into the massage table, letting my mind finally go blank.

Jeremy's hands moved gently over my shoulders, gliding over my smooth skin, pushing against knots in my back. He pressed into the nape of my neck, feeling my lithe muscles under his thumbs as he worked his way across my shoulders. His pressure got harder, deeper as he worked at my tense traps, I let out a soft moan as his strong, rough hands eased into me. I was finally relaxing, letting the tension that had built up inside of me slowly release.

His hands moved down, rubbing across my wide back. He moved his thumbs up and down my spine, pressing against my vertebrae in slow, methodical movements. He came down further and I felt his large hands almost encircle my waist as he massaged me. His thumbs were magic against my aching body, pressing against every knot they found, slowly, gently, with strength and delicacy, working out every point of pressure. He stopped to grab more oil when he got to my lower back, when he pressed back down, he glided smoothly across my back, down my lumbar, to the shallow dip between my back and my hips.

He stopped at the top of my briefs, running his hands along the band. His thumbs teased me, pushing further down my back, into my glutes, but stopped, gentlemen-like, from pushing too far. His big hands rubbing across my back, working around my obliques, teasing my butt, was heaven. I breathed in deeply, and then out, pushing all the air from my lungs, letting all the stress leave my body. Seagulls squawked over the ocean and the tide came in.

His hands moved quickly up my muscled back, pushing the tension with them, and turned abruptly at my shoulders and moved down my left arm. He slowed and wrapped his hands around my bicep and started working down my toned arms. Pushing his thumbs gently into my arms as he brushed up and down, pulling the stress from my shoulders, down, down, down, slowly down my aching arm. He made it past my elbow to my forearm, wrapping his hands around my small wrist, pulling the stress down to my palm, pushing at the meat between my fingers. Finally he grabbed my hand and guided the balled up stress out of my fingertips. He then pulled them gently up to his lips, and kissed them: one, two, three, four, five.

He worked the same process on my right side next. Starting at the base of my spine, taking the stress from my small waist, and using his big hands to force it up my back, across my traps and down my right arm. Past my bicep and forearm, down to my hand, and out my fingers. I could feel the stress leave my body as he kissed my fingers and laid my hand back on the table.

I felt his warm hands on the back of my legs as he spread the massage oil across my hamstrings. My legs were mostly muscle from the years of swimming, and they were tight. I never did stretch enough, my coaches always told me, and I felt it was Jeremy laid into me. Knot after knot was slowly undone by his expert hands, he was willing to take his time to make sure the task was done right. He was thorough in his exploration of my body, savoring every inch he could. As he moved down from my upper legs, I felt him lean over and he pressed his face between my legs and took a deep whiff of my scent. He kissed my inner thigh as he stood up, his stubble tickling my sensitive skin.

He moved to my calves, pushing into my Achilles tendon, into my muscled leg. He kept finding spots to work on, moving back and forth between my two legs, often rubbing with one hand on each. Finally he settled on my left and moved down to my foot. He massaged me gently across the inseam, and pressed against my heel and pads. I shivered through the tickles as he traced my arches with his thumbs, and pressed deep into my sore feet. Then I felt his mouth kissing my well pedicured toes, his tongue gently pressing between my big toe. It was sensual and sexy, and somehow heightened the sensations of his hands working my arches.

He moved back up to the top of my legs, right below the seam of my briefs. He pushed his thumbs into the meat of my glutes and started pulling down. Down my leg, grabbing every ounce of stress he could find and squeezing it down my hamstrings, down, down, down, down past my calf, around my ankle, through my arches and out my toes. He bent down and kissed my toes. One, two, three, four, five.

My right leg got the same sensitive, tender treatment as his hands moved down my body. He was finding every molecule of stress, pain, fear, that I had balled up in my body and pressing, pushing it, loosening it up. And finally he was pulling every ounce of it down my sore, tired legs and out the tips of my tiny toes. And sealing his work with a kiss.

"Roll over, little prince," he said softly, as he finished with my legs and feet. Slowly, I looked up and turned over onto my side facing him. Sometime during the massage he had removed his linen pants and was now standing above me in a pair of white Armani trunks, which hugged his legs and his ass tight, and showed a large bulging outline of his cock across the front. "I needed to get more comfortable," he said, looking down at me.

"I don't mind at all," I said, hazily as I moved onto my back. I laid down and looked up at the ceiling, Jeremy's face leaning over into my field of view.

"How do you feel, my prince?" he asked, looking down at me.

"Amazing, my king. Your hands work magic."

He smiled at being called king. That big, bright, giddy smile that made me melt even further into the table. "Thanks," he said, "It helps that they have such a hot boy to work on."

I stared up at him, laying below him on the table, looking up across his large cock pressed tightly in his trunks, past his rippling abs, to his hairy round pecs, and bulging arms. Down his biceps to his big, soft hands. He was gorgeous standing above me, looking down longingly at my long, muscled, swimmers body, laid out for him to see. He smiled and lifted his hands and started tracing his way up my abs from the band of my briefs.

"You are so beautiful, Alex. I hope you know that."

"I do, sometimes." I said, still in a blissful state.

"I mean, all the time." He said, now rubbing his hands along my sides, his big thumbs meeting in the middle of my stomach. He leaned down and kissed my belly button, and started kissing down my body. He kissed over my briefs to the tip of my semi-hard cock, and he pressed his face into my crotch and breathed in. "God, you smell delicious."

I just laid back, letting my king take me in, soak me up. It felt so good to just relax and be doted on for a change.

Jeremy's magic hands were back on me, rubbing massage oil into my chest. I opened my eyes to watch this strong man do his work, and was not disappointed. His ripped arms tensed as he gently pushed down into me, working the meat along my defined pecs. His body moved with grace and ease, he bit his lip as if concentrating hard on pleasing me. I moaned as he moved across my nipples and he looked into my eyes. He was stunningly handsome, powerful and gentle standing over me, striking chiseled features, and a perfectly muscled body. And his damn smile, charming, and perfect that lit up every time he looked at me.

My dick was growing harder now that I was on my back, looking up at this sexy man. He was strong, confident, and respectful. He moved with grace, and looked down at me, not with lust, but with care and desire. A desire to please as much as to ravish. Part of me couldn't comprehend the way he was treating me, gently massaging my legs, taking pleasure from pleasing me, from putting me first. He wasn't treating me like a prize to be won or taken, but as a young man to be wooed, seduced, and cared for. So different from the boys on campus, many looking for the next fuck, the next momentary pleasure. Jeremy wasn't a quick moment, he was making sure his moments lasted for as long as possible. He made me feel like a prince.

And I gave in to his hands, and let myself go. As he moved down my legs, his hands delicately working at the knots in my quads, I closed my eyes and exhaled, falling into the waves of pleasure and the sounds of the sea. Jeremy kept at my legs as my mind went blank, just focusing on the sensations of being pampered by the jock king. Feeling the stress, worry, and fears of my life melt away as his hands pushed them down my aching legs, down my shins, down, down, down, my feet. I breathed in deep, feeling my troubles leave my body, I breathed out: one, two, three, four, five.

Jeremy moved around from my feet, his fingertips tracing their way across the length of my body. He sent shivers down my spine as he crossed my briefs and outlined my abs, brushing over my nipples. With eyes closed, I focused on his movements, the feel of gentle hands on my skin, lightly drawing circles over my body, the heat from his body radiating over me, enveloping me in a warm embrace. And his smell. He was standing over me now, his crotch right above my face, I felt his dick press into my nose as he leaned over and rubbed his hands across my tight abs, toned obliques, and small waist. I breathed in again, arousal coursing through my body as his manly scent filled my lungs. He smelled sweaty from his long day, musky and strong, with a hint of sexual energy that made my cock throb on my briefs.

He moved away, his scent lingering in my nostrils, leaving me longing for more. I exhaled, letting my body relax onto the table. I was present, but also away, my mind finally leaving my anxious body. My troubles and cares were gone, at least for the moment, as I laid out on the black massage table, naked except for my black briefs and gold chain, my tanned skin glowing in the dimming light. I barely registered it as the patio door closed and the sounds of waves stopped. I barely felt it as Jeremy's strong arms slid under my legs and behind my head.

And then I was in his arms, a human rag doll lifted from the table and carried away. My eyes opened and looked up at my king, saving me from my angst, and holding my small swimmer's body close to his large, fit chest. His strong features showed bright as the moonlight danced through the windows and he carried me to the bedroom. Gently, he placed me down on the bed, and I fell deep into the luxurious linens. He slowly crawled on top of me, hovering his muscled, hairy body inches away from my toned, smooth torso.

Jeremy lowered his face gently down to mine, and spoke, his voice deep and earthy. "I'm going to kiss you now."

And he did. As his lips pressed against mine, his body fell against me and I felt his weight cover me like a blanket. He felt amazing on top of me, his rough hairy skin rubbing against my oiled, smooth body. I wrapped my arms around his large, wide back and pulled him down into me, feeling every inch of him against me. Our cocks pressed together through our briefs, mine back, his white, contrasting our differences, our builds, our frames, our ages. Every single one of those making the encounter hotter than I could have imagined.

His kiss left my mouth, his stubbled face started exploring every inch that his hands charted minutes earlier in the living room. He kissed my neck, down my chest to my nipples, licking his way across the ridges of my abs, kissing my sides, tickling me with his scruff, back around smooth torso to my belly button and slowly tracing the trail down to the band of my briefs. His hands pulled down my briefs, releasing my hard cock. Jeremy moaned with pleasure as he rubbed his face against my shaft and took a deep whiff of my scent. He pulled my underwear off, and I was naked, laying in front of him. He bent back down and kissed up my shaft: one, two, three, four, five.

He took me into his mouth, expertly swallowing my throbbing cock. His hands continued rubbing my body, as his mouth moved up and down my cock. I was gone, the intense pleasure this man was giving me mixed with the total relaxation of the massage, making the sex all the more invigorating. I loved feeling his hands against my sides, his large, muscular body, wrapping around my lean boyish frame. He worked at my cock, his experience coming through as he fondled my balls and teased my hole with his fingers. My back arched and I pushed into his mouth as he explored my hole, his hands still soft and oiled from the massage.

My king kept going, taking me all into his mouth. He was good. No, he was great. His tongue traced along my shaft, his soft, full lips, moving up and down my aching cock. He knew when to go down deep and when to pull up, making sure to explore every inch of my cock. And his hands. My god his hands! Teasing my waiting hole, pressing against my taint and pulling at my heavy balls. Every sensation was being explored to make sure I felt as if I was in heaven, being rescued from my troubles by this shining knight in white Armani trunks. A king here to take me away.

And somehow, it didn't stop. Jeremy was determined to please me, and please me he did. He kept sucking my dick, working his tongue and mouth up and down my shaft, probing his fingers at my hole, rubbing his hands across my muscled stomach. He left me no other choice but to just lay back and relax and be worshiped. I was finally able to let go and enjoy being this hot man's prince, laying back on the plush bed sheets and closing my eyes to focus on the sensation of being sucked off, teased, and pleased.

After what seemed like an eternity of bliss, laying on the clouds, being worshiped, and relaxing as this stud king took me into him, I felt Jeremy pull off, slowly letting my throbbing, hard cock leave his mouth. I opened my eyes and looked up and I saw Jeremy standing over me at the foot of the bed, smiling his large giddy smile as he looked me in the eyes.

"How are you feeling, my prince?"

I could barely speak, I was so relaxed, "So fucking good, my king."

He bent down and slowly removed his bright white trunks, pulling them down his large, thick, hairy legs. He stepped out of them and stood up and revealed his long, hard sword. He was 8 inches of gorgeous cock, cut, with trimmed pubes that made his shaft look huge. His balls were tight and full against his body, hanging perfectly between his large beefy thighs. He tossed his trunks across the bed and they landed expertly on my face, and I closed my eyes and breathed in his musky, manly, scent.

Then he started kissing me. He started at my toes, kissing every one of them, then up my feet, tracing along with his fingers and hands. His kisses traced a path up my shin and calf, up my knees, up, up, up across my tired legs, my worn hamstrings, past my rock hard cock. He kissed my waist, to my navel, taking his time as he kissed up my stomach through the ridges of my abs. He was hovering over me, his big, strong arms holding his body over mine as he continued kissing my chest, my pointed nipples, my hard clavicle, my soft neck. Finally he was up to my face, and he stopped. He hesitated at my lips, our eyes locked in an intense gaze, I felt his body hovering inches above me. He breathed in.

Moments passed. One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

And he kissed me, letting his whole body crash into mine. I felt his powerful muscles fall against my tender frame, his large body engulfing my lean physique. His hands grabbed at my hair, as mine wrapped around his wide, muscled back. We rolled on the bed finding ways to press our bodies closer together. Our legs wrapped around each other, entwining together, his large stalks grabbing my toned swimmers thighs, pulling me ever closer. Our cocks rubbed together, feeling his hot hard shaft rubbing against me, filling me with pleasure and desire as his strong body held me close.

We rolled over, and he was on top again. He pulled up and broke our kiss, his hands on my chest pinning me to the bed. His legs moved between mine and started pushing me open, his cock rubbed against me as he moved his hips in toward my hole. He looked down into me, his bright blue eyes piercing my gaze. And he smiled, shaking his head, almost in disbelief.

"My little prince." he whispered, bending down and kissing me. "I'm going to fuck you so good." He spoke into my mouth.

"Please, King. Please fuck me."

And he did.

He sat up and placed my toned, small legs on his shoulders and moved his raging hard manly cock between my round ass cheeks. He placed some massage oil on his hard cock, and lined up with my waiting hole. His toned, rippling abs contracted as he pushed into me, his hard, hairy, muscled torso tightened feeling my hot princely hole surrounding his king cock. And he pushed on, entering me, filling me up, his hot body inching closer and closer to mine. And I felt him push against my button, my back arching, my eyes rolling back as he continued deeper inside. Finally, I felt him exhale as his trimmed pubes and tight balls pressed against my crotch, and he rested for a moment, fully inside me, our eyes staring into each other.

His hips pulled back, and he started fucking me. But not rough like Adam, or with desperate intensity like Jack, but sensual and methodical. His whole body rolled with each thrust, every muscle from across his large arms, his heaving chest, his tense abs, his sexy hips, worked together to push his raging cock into me. He expertly held my legs in the air, letting me relax into him has a fucked my hole. Then he started moving faster, his whole body speeding up as he ripped into me, wave after wave of pounding, showing off his long hours in the gym while his dick entered my hole. Each thrust pressed against me, and I was moaning into the night. I braced my hands against the headboard as he plowed harder and harder into me.

"Yes, king!" I moaned, "Yes, fuck me. God, you feel so fucking good!"

"Good prince, take my big cock. You are so fucking hot, your hot swimmers body laid out for me to worship and fuck. I love taking care of you, boy."

"Take me, please. Please fuck me with your hot cock. Fuck your little prince!"

My hard cock was bouncing against my abs as Jeremy continued plowing into me. He pushed hard into my hole, pulling out and thrusting in, pressing me against the headboard. The hot, sensual fucking continued as I felt this expert top bearing down into me. Sweat appeared on his brow as looked down upon my little body, smiling his perfect white smile that contrasted with his hot tanned skin and dark hair. I reached down for my dick while looking up into his perfect chiseled face, his piercing blue eyes.

I started stroking, feeling the hours of edging building up inside of my balls. The hours of text banter back and forth, the sensual massage, rubbing his hands over my hot body, the perfect blow job, and now the hot, passionate sex. I couldn't take it any more, feeling my balls contract as his dick pressed against my button. His sexy body pounding at my ass, his hot manly muscled hair chest, abs, arms, all working together to please me, take care of me.