Alex's Adventures Ch. 03: Jeremy

Story Info
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly".
12.3k words
4.95
1.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Jeremy

The cool shower felt refreshing as the water washed over my sore body, rinsing the chlorine and cum off of me. My muscles were sore from the work out of the day, first a long swim, followed by a hot fuck with Jack, and then the second round of sex with Adam and Dean. It was a wild ride, and I was feeling worn out, but I needed to rally for this evening. Saturday night at BS West was a must, and with Adam DDing, I wasn't going to let the opportunity pass.

I grabbed the soap and began lathering up my body. Starting with my sore shoulders and neck, I gently massaged the knots at the top of my spine, letting the water help relieve some of the tension. My hands moved down my neck to my shoulders, pressing into the soft tissue and gliding down to my sore, tanned pecs. My chest was sore for the laps in the pool and I pressed my fingers into my muscles, letting the water from the shower glide down my back. I moved down my chest, tweaking my nipples, I moaned a little feeling a shiver run down my body. My hands kept moving, down my stomach, feeling my tight, sore abs, tired from holding my legs in the air while Dean and Adam plowed my hole. My hands came to my trim, toned sides and smoothed the tension down from my torso, across my cut V, to my tight hips. I moved back to my hard, round ass, firm from the years in the pool and my time spent lifting. I pressed against the straining muscles, trying to work out some knots from my glutes, loosening me up for a night of dancing and teasing guys. My fingers moved to my hole, sore from the two big dicks I took earlier. I lathered some gentle soap and started cleaning around my pucker. I started slow, and began to work myself in, feeling my fingers enter the opening of my hole, cleaning out the cum and lube left from the two loads I took today. Gently rubbing my hole, refreshing myself for the night to come. I wasn't planning on hooking up with anyone, but based on the past 24 hours, anything was possible.

My hands left my hole, and moved around to my semi-hard cock. Playing with my ass made me horny again, being a 21-year old twink bottom meant that I was always ready to go. I lathered up and washed my trimmed pubes, washing the remnants of today's escapades from my crotch. I turned in the shower to let the water run down my chest, abs, and down my growing dick. I gently pulled at my cock feeling the water rush over me, the soap trailing down my muscle twink body, across my pecs, down my rippled stomach. I bent over to work down my legs, relieving some of the stress from my aching quads and my rounded calves. Finally I worked the stress down my whole body and out of my toes. My feet weren't huge but fit my swimmer frame. They stayed soft from the pool, I didn't have blisters from running or climbing, just smooth pads and tender inseams, maybe a little dry from the chlorine and desert air.

"Hey Alex! Hurry the fuck up!" Kim was banging on the bathroom door, I stood up and turned off the water.

"What do you want!" I called, brushing the water off my body and reaching for a towel from the hook outside the tub.

"Amanda just got here! We HAVE to talk, you won't believe what happened to her ex!"

Wait, her ex? Did they mean Jack? Amanda already knew about Jack! Fuck! Rumors fly fast in the Greek community, and what the fuck was I going to do? I'm pretty sure I'm the reason Amanda and he broke up. Well and the fact that Jack is gay, but Amanda doesn't know that. Well, maybe she does now. This could get awkward fast, do I tell the truth? These girls do love to gossip... or do I protect Jack? Protect Jack from what? Being a closet case? I don't need this drama, I just want to enjoy this school year and have some fun...

"I'll be right out!" I called through the door, stepping out of the shower, scrunching the towel through my hair and down my chest. I could at least buy a little time while I figure out what to do. I tied the towel around my waist, letting it hang just below by V-cut and looked into the quickly defogging mirror (even indoors, humidity didn't last long). I couldn't help but smile at the way my hair was sticking up everywhere, thick from the chlorine from the pool, my gray-green eyes piercing the mirror, and my boyish features, round cheeks, round eyes, round nose, all looking back at me. I was proud of the way I looked, it may make me cocky, but I felt like I deserved it, at least a little.

But also, I worked hard at looking this good. I reached over for moisturizer and started my skin care routine, rubbing various products into my face to make sure my skin didn't become flaky sandpaper in the dry dry desert. I continued rubbing lotion down my body, letting my dry skin soak up the moisture, and seeing a chic shine appear across my chest, along my toned arms, all the way down my abs to the top of my towel, I could feel my skin returning to life. God, it felt good looking at myself. I was glad I forced myself to get up this morning and dive in the pool, glad I took care of my body, and definitely glad the guys appreciated it too.

The guys. Jack. What was I going to do? The more I thought about it, the more I agreed with Thomas and Adam: fuck him. I don't mean it that harshly, but really, he needed to deal with this his way. It sucks, it totally sucks, but he made it clear that he wants me to stay away. And denying it? Or faking ignorance? What was that going to help? Allow him to go back into the closet? Was that really what was best?

Maybe it is. Maybe he wants to be the straight frat-bro. I could just deny everything. To be fair, I've been lying about Jack for the past year to Amanda and Kim, I could just keep doing that. Keep the charade up for a little longer while Jack puts his life back together... but what about me? I barely fit into that life as it is. I was always a piece on the side, a fuck buddy, never seen in daylight, or at a fraternity formal. Do I even have a place in his life if he goes back to before? Dammit Jack! Why is this so fucking hard, why can't you just be out?

"ALEX!" Kim called from the kitchen, "We're starting to drink and you're not even out here to spill the tea!"

"I'm coming! Let me get dressed first!" I called back, sighing into the mirror, I shook my head and left the bathroom.

10 minutes later I emerged from my room wearing a black mesh crop-top that resembled a football jersey that got sucked into an Ariana Grande concert, and a pair of tight white shorts that came midway down my thigh and hugged my ass in all the right ways. The outline of my black briefs were silhouetted through my white shorts, with a bold red waistband peeking out the top, contrasting perfectly with my tanned skin. I wore a small gold chain with a cross around my neck which highlighted the low v-neck of my shirt. I debated throwing on a ring or two, but decided against it, not wanting to look like I just walked out of a "get-ready-with-me" tiktok video.

Kim and Amanda were sitting on the couch in the living room, where I had found Kim passed out this morning. Looking at them, you could tell they were best friends, with similar styles, hair, and mannerisms from spending way too much time at sorority meetings. Kim sat with her legs folded under her, her brunette hair in two braids tied behind her head. She wore a shiny black halter top that was laced up the back, showing off her smooth, tanned back. To match, she wore a pair of black short shorts, hugging her hips and accentuating her long, thin legs. Amanda was also in black, but a tight tube top, with her flat stomach exposed, and black skirt that was tight across her round ass and thick legs. A bottle of Tito's and cranberry juice cocktail were on the coffee table, along with three glasses, two almost empty, and one filled to the brim, which I assumed was for me.

"FINALLY!" Kim exclaimed as I sat down in the IKEA chair we brought in from the kitchen table. "Amanda, tell him what Gabby posted in the group chat this afternoon. It's wild!"

"Okay, you won't believe this! But you remember my ex, Jack? The one from the formal last year? Well we broke up because the sex sucked, and now I know why! Apparently, his fraternity brother walked in on him today fucking some random dude!"

"We weren't fucking, we were just making out."

"Isn't it crazy -" Kim started, then broke off, "Wait? What?"

"I mean, we had just finished fucking, but when Tyler walked in, we were making out -"

The scream came in unison, in stereo, "WHAT THE FUCK ALEX!"

Then Kim continued, "You were the random guy he was caught with? When were you going to tell me?!"

And then Amanda, "How long have you been sleeping with him?"

"Okay ladies, calm the eff down. First, yes, it was me who was caught naked with Jack." Kim and Amanda gasped and squealed with delight. Their appetite for juicy gossip was insatiable, and I was about to give them a feast. "Next, I was planning on not telling anyone, ever. But it seems like Tyler is a bigger gossip than y'all, and I'm sure everyone in Greek life knows about what happened. And, Mandy, I'm sorry to break your heart, but we've been hooking up since Jack sucked my cock at your formal last fall."

The two sorority sisters lost it, laughing and gasping for air, almost tossing their drinks all over the couch. Barely formed words and sentences could be made out, "Did you-" "No clue." "No wonder!" "I know, right?" "It makes-" "perfect sense" "Oh my god." They were still laughing when the doorbell rang, glad to have a distraction, I got up to let my friends in.

Thomas, of course, walked in first, with a big metal water bottle in his hand, filled, I assumed, with something that wasn't water. He was wearing a white linen shirt, unbuttoned all the way down to his navel, showing off his big, broad, hairy chest. His shorts were seersucker, completing the summer look with a silk-scarf belt. Two large silver chains rested between his pecs, and he was wearing several white gold "GRWM-style" rings.

"Hey love!" He said as he bent down and kissed my cheek, "What's going on with these two?"

"I just told them about Jack"

"You decided to tell!" Adam exclaimed, walking in behind Thomas. He was looking effortlessly stylish in a red skin tight tank that had red leather accents on the shoulders, and hugged his waist-line so when he moved you saw a sliver of skin. A pair of ass-hugging black jean cut-offs and black chuck taylors only added to the chicness of the designer top, making him look posh and down to earth, all at once.

"Well, apparently all of Adelphi Commons already knows, so I just filled in the details."

"Thomas! Adam!" Kim screamed, "Did you hear about Jack! He's been fucking Alex his whole time!"

"We know dears! Alex told us this morning at brunch, and we've known about Jack for a while now." Thomas replied, grabbing a chair from the kitchen and sitting down. He took a drink from his bottle.

"You're not mad that he's fucking your ex?" Adam asked, looking at Amanda.

"Not at all! It's hilarious! Jack was terrible in bed, and yeah he's cute and charming, but now we know why! And actually, I'm relieved too. I wasn't the problem, I just didn't have a dick!"

"I know!" Kim said, jumping in, "It totally completes the picture, we knew something was off, we just thought he was inexperienced or something."

Thomas looked over at me, "So, what are you going to do now? Now that Jack has been kicked out of the closet?"

"I have no fucking clue." I said as I plopped on the couch between Kim and Amanda. "Jack told me to get the fuck away from him this morning, so I did. And he hasn't answered any of my texts or DMs. I know it's crazy in his life, but I can't do shit about it. Plus, Jack and I aren't dating, just fucking around. He -"

Kim looked at me, "Do you want to be dating?"

"No. Yes? I don't know, I never considered it with him being in the closet. I knew where I stood, and was free to fuck whoever I wanted," my eyes caught Adam's and we shared a smile. "Maybe when things calm down, but, yeah, generally, I'd be open to dating Jack."

"From what you tell me, he's hot a fuck," Adam chimed in. "But I think that's a worry for another night. Tonight, it's about kicking off junior year and having fun."

Thomas cleared his throat, "I'll drink to that! Amanda, Kim? Promise to check in with Jack tomorrow, and make sure the frat's don't go crazy-karen on his ass. But tonight let's drink!"

Amanda and Kim cheered their empty drinks in front of me, and Adam got up and grabbed some shot glasses from the kitchen. He lined up 5 shots and poured some Tito's into them, picked one up and said "Cheers to junior year!"

"Hold up, you're driving!" I spat out.

"Fuck that, after the day we had, I'm getting us an Uber."

-----------

My bed felt extremely warm and cozy as I started stirring awake, as if I was lying in the embrace of a soft, warm bear.

"Good morning, Thomas," I muttered, stretching my arms a little and feeling a giant hand around my waist. He pulled me closer, tightening his grip around me and snuggling his face into the nape of my neck.

"No, we're not getting up." Thomas mumbled into my ear. Thomas was known to be a cuddle bug, always wanting to snuggle up to someone. And I, in addition to being ASU's number 1 bottom, was also ASU's number 1 little spoon. So, occasionally, Thomas and I would pass out in the same bed and end up snuggling. Nothing sexual, just two big ol' bottoms cuddling the night away.

"I'm sorry big boy, but I need to move and find some Advil. And you're getting way too hot for this."

"Fine." he replied, squeezing me tight one last time before rolling over and grabbing a pillow as a new cuddle companion. I crawled out of bed, my head pounding, needing water and some pain killers. I looked down to find myself in nothing by my black briefs, something illegible scrawled on my hand. "What happened last night?" I thought while stumbling towards the kitchen.

I heard movement in the kitchen as I approached, it sounded like someone was having a much better morning than me. I turned the corner and saw Adam, wearing nothing but the jet-black jockstrap he wore out last night, bent over rummaging around a lower cabinet looking for a pan. Which meant I saw everything, including his tight, pink hole winking at me from in between his firm, round, hairy ass cheeks.

"ADAM! Come on, put on some pants! It's way too early for this." Adam stood up and looked at me over his broad shoulders.

"Hey, I'm trying to cook you some breakfast, give me a break. And you're one to talk, strutting in here looking all sexy and hung over in your underwear."

"First, thank you, and second, it's MY house, I can wear what I want."

"And I'm cooking you breakfast," Adam shot back, "Now sit down, there's Advil and water on the table. I just need to find the right pan to fry up some eggs." In typical Adam fashion, he was in control again, and I did what I was told and grabbed a seat at the table. As I was grabbing my bearings on the morning, I looked down at my hand and tried to decipher the code written in blue ink.

"What the hell does 'EARL 578' mean?" I asked as Adam turned on the stove and started prepping the eggs.

"Oh, that must be that Michael guy you were grinding on all night. Did you get his number?"

"I guess so? I don't know, I can't make it out." I started thinking back to being at the club. I remembered this cute guy with curly brown hair, sharp face, and large hands that clung to my waist as we danced. "Is he that preppy surfer jock?"

"Yeah, that's him. He's the only guy you were vibing with last night. Pretty hot too, seemed really interested in you. He was really bummed when Kim grabbed you while you made out on the patio and dragged you back to the uber."

"Fuuuuck," I moaned as I downed two Advil and chugged some water. "How the hell do you remember all this, I was GONE."

"The coke helps."

"Coke!? Did I do coke last night too?"

Adam laughed as he cracked an egg into the frying pan. "No, Mandy brought some with her and pulled me into the bathroom when we got there and we did a bump."

"She didn't offer any to me!"

"Probably because you fucked her boyfriend and turned him gay."

"Shut up." I put my head down on the table and closed my eyes, trying to remember the night before. Getting to the club, we were already tipsy, so I made straight for the dance floor. I pulled Thomas with me and we started turning it up. A song or two later, Adam showed up with vodka redbulls for us and then the night started to turn into flashes. First dancing as a group. Then dancing with random guys as the bar filled to capacity. Thomas and Amanda bringing us shots of something. Kim pushing me back into Michael, the guy I'd been eyeing all night. Thomas making out with some silver fox daddy. Adam pulling a glow-stick rave twink upstairs. Michael and I sharing a drunken cig on the patio. Kissing Michael. Being pulled into the Uber, the 5 of us squeezing into one car. Waking up with Thomas in my bed. "I guess it could have been worse," I said into the table, but loud enough for Adam to hear.

"Oh, then you must not remember stopping at Fili-B's and puking in the parking lot."

"Fuuuuuuuuck" I moaned, "I didn't mean to get that messy!"

"No worries babe, you deserve it after yesterday." Adam said, placing a plate near my head. The smell of toast and eggs drove me to lift my head and look up. "Here you go, just what the doctor ordered."

"Thank you, sir" I said, smiling up at Adam, looking across hairy chest and up into his eyes. "I don't deserve you."

"No one does."

----------

The rest of Sunday was spent recovering from my wild ride of a Saturday. The Jack drama, the Dean fuckfest, and the wild night out was a lot, even for me. I barely left the couch as Kim and I watched the latest season of the Great British Bake Off. I kept checking my phone every five minutes for updates from Jack, but it was radio silence. Finally I gave up waiting and asked Kim if she heard anything.

"Let me check with Gabby, she knows everything that happens in fraternity life." She typed a message in her phone, and a moment later her phone buzzed with a reply. "Huh." she said cryptically. Her phone buzzed several more times.

"What is going on!" I shot at her.

"Hold on, I'm piecing it together." She read through the replies and looked up at me, "Apparently his fraternity has been put on communications lock down. Which is really strange with this being the week before school starts. From what Gabby can tell, Jack's fraternity is a mess. His roommate, some sophomore named Mike, doesn't want to room with him anymore. Tyler is apparently still stirring up shit, claiming that the boy he saw Jack with was underage."

"What the FUCK!"

"And apparently there's a judiciary board meeting this week, and their National Board might get involved. That was everything she got before they shut down communication."

"What the hell is happening? Just because Jack is gay?"

"I don't know, this is all crazy. But Jack is in one of the most conservative Fraternities on campus. They may be a bunch of homophobes."

"Is there anything I can do? Jack hasn't answered a single one of my texts." I grabbed my phone and refreshed all my message apps. Hoping that I missed something.

"What are you thinking, standing outside his window with a boombox?" Kim looked at me, with worry in her eyes.

"If that would help, I'd do it. I could reach out to his frat?"

"I don't know if that would help. Like I said, his Fraternity is notoriously conservative. You might just want to stay away."

"This fucking sucks. Jack didn't do anything wrong!"

"I know! But know this: the entire sorority community is on Jack's side. And he's got plenty of friends in his fraternity that I am sure have his back. You know how likable he is. We'll just have to see how this plays out."