All Comments on 'Alex's Bulging Biceps'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A very cool story, Thanks!

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 7 years ago
Didn't care much for the ending

The story and the sex were awesome to read, but would it have been so terrible for her to keep in contact. Her likely end was very depressing when she seemed like a good person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love muscular women

I love muscular women and the thought of one with body hair only adds to the allure. I absolutely loved the kid's devotion to Alex and him not shying away from her even if she was unpopular. The ending was sad but the fact that I cared about both characters by then proved this was more than just a stroke story. Thank you.

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 7 years ago
Fantastic

I love the tale from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Work

I started reading this because I have a thing for women with muscles. I ended up loving it because it was so easy to identify with both him and Alex. One of the best written stories I've come across on here in ages. Well done!

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 7 years ago
Great story

Thank you for sharing it with us.

The characters very much come alive and stay with you

If a story deserves less than 5* I just slink away

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
Marvelous character development - even better sex

This is a thoughtful, empathetic tour-de-force. I had to read it twice. Very visual, very easy to relate to, very well told. The sex descriptions and action were far from business-as-usual and matched the characters perfectly. In fact, you got me as wet as Alex had gotten. Luckily I wasn't reading this in bed or I would've had to flip the mattress. But my chair is soaked! Keep 'em coming, Luv!

xoxo,

Di

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Absolutely excellent. A beautiful story, beautifully told. I hate that Alex died, but it did fit, probably better than any other ending. A surprisingly moving, empathetic tale of two misfits finding comfort and more together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the one that got away

Many of us have a someone special. The one we thought would be..the one.

Something happens and it doesn't happen. But we always remember..no matter how great the future becomes.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotabout 4 years ago

another great story!

iljala1985iljala1985almost 4 years ago
Amazing story will expect a sequel on this

Amazing story will expect a sequel on this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Made me cry

I was so into it. Even hoping they would end-up together eventually. But, like life, it took a dark turn at the end. Was beautifully written. Once of the best stories I've read on here in months now. Just really well done.

PORNSTARXXX469PORNSTARXXX469over 2 years ago

GREAT, BUT UNBELIEVABLE SAD ENDING! TRAGIC EVEN!

MarassoMarassoabout 2 years ago

Your story hit me hard. Really didn't expect to read something so beautiful and touching here, on Lit. And while I'm not fond of hairy armpits, this didn't matter here. And sex scenes, while exciting, didn't matter too. It was about their connection, against all odds and prejudice. And that was beautifully sad and sadly beautiful. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, sad ending, but it makes me believe it’s really was a true piece of your life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was incredible! Please do another one with a man and a butch woman, because this is so super erotic! Maybe a more dominant man next time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous