All Comments on 'Alex's Gifts Ch. 10'

by MagnusRhodes

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very entertaining.

This is a very well written series. Can we expect Mom to come home soon and enjoy being with Alex, the two daughters and their sexy friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alex the Asshole?

Alex was soooo shy that he couldn't speak to a girl for 5 yrs. because he was bullied but he does the same damn thing to Sonya!! He also has the balls to yell at Ben about spying on his sister but he turns around and jerks off to her and tapes her. Alex is becoming a real asshole in his enlightenment.

MagnusRhodesMagnusRhodesover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Alex the Asshole

@Anon - Yes! Thanks for the feedback! I'm not going to defend my character's actions in this tale but I will add that he knows he's been an asshole to a degree. Alex's reactions to the events you describe will come back up. He's not proud of what he's done, but he is going to do his best to set things right, especially as far as Megan and the camera are concerned.

I do not agree that what Alex did to Sonya was the same as what happened to him. The intention was to lend weight to his disgust at her actions, not to draw parallels with his own behavior. Her transformation will become apparent in the next couple chapters and hopefully that will redeem his actions.

Please keep the feedback.coming!!

Jaded_24Jaded_24over 5 years ago
More, more, more

I love the whole series, amazing work. I would love to hear more about the two sisters or meybe Ben and Megan. But if its between Sonya and Brittany I'll go for Brittany. Sounds like she needs to catch up to the others with her sexual awakening!!

DBAndersDBAndersover 5 years ago
Best party

I expected to come out of this choosing Brittany, and I'm still really tempted. But Sonya turning out submissive is also greatly appealing. I can't choose.

devildog0302devildog0302over 5 years ago
I agree with DBAnders

It’s a hard choice. The hot submissive or the good little girls

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 5 years ago
Identity Crisis?

Soooo.... Alex, the 19 year old virgin, who's had a few sexual encounters recently with a spattering of (mostly) more experienced girls suddenly becomes a Dom and teaches less confident girls about their sexuality? Honestly I was puzzled through most of this chapter, I mean he was still a virgin before this and he had his first real sexual intercourse by punishing a girl with anal sex. He's never had sex before but used sex as a weapon, virtually raping a girl in the butt. Then behaved as if nothing happened and the girl learnt her lesson and was glad for it?

Aside from the all the playboy tendencies that have been cropping up, throwing his cash around, making extravagant gestures and playing up to the ladies, this chapter really took a departure from the character that has been apparent in the previous chapters, and it's a little unnerving. I mean, up until a few weeks ago, Alex would actively avoid girls (and most people) and now he's actively pursuing them, propositioning them and forcing them into sexual acts? This seems like the beginnings of some sort of sociopathic tendencies arising in him. Is that what you're going for? Has Carrie created a monster? A shy and socially awkward teen is shown that he shouldn't feel awkward as he's desirable and is shown how to use his charm to lure others into giving him what he wants? Well, that would leave me cold.

MagnusRhodesMagnusRhodesover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Identity Crisis

@WretchedMonkey - Some fantastic points, thanks. Carrie has indeed created a monster, but it wasn't my intention for him to come off as a sociopath. Quite the opposite, actually. In his mind, he was helping both girls, albeit using completely different methods. That was the point of this chapter, to show a juxtaposition in his behavior - a good/bad light/dark side - but still with the intention of doing good.

He may have forced Sonya to a degree, but he gave her an out, multiple in fact - "He didn’t want to truly force himself on her. He could never do that." She knew the second time that she was doing something wrong and expected/wanted Alex to respond accordingly after their first encounter. His own actions were a surprise to him, but I think some of that may have gotten lost in editing when I cut out a few redundancies. I originally had him spending more time in reflection after what he did, but I didn't like how it read, it came across more as self-pity or insecurity rather than shock at the way he acted. It didn't fit at all.

An identity crisis a good way of putting it. It's been hard to get that across without it seeming like a contrived plot point or just plain bad character development. Without revealing too much from chapters to come, I'll just say that what Carrie did really did change him. He's not the same person that he was and he's coming to grips with that, sometimes without fully realizing what he's doing. He's going to have a long chat with her soon and all will become clear, for better or worse.

Looking back, I should have spent more time developing his character before that night on the couch to make it clear that although he is an awkward virgin when it comes to pretty girls, he is not entirely inexperienced, nor is he awkward around everyone. I'd also expound on how/why he's kept his financial status a secret, and that his recent playboy tendencies are humbly intended to help his friends and family, and are not meant to be manipulative or used to attract the opposite sex. I touched on this in chapter 9 when Jenny gets to know him, but it may have been too late by that point.

Thanks for the feedback!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 5 years ago
A follow up...

But he still has his first experience of sexual penetration, hate fucking a moderately unwilling girls arsehole? That's how he lost his virginity? I want to get that straight, because even if it wasn't 'against her will', it wasn't what she wanted and he manipulated her into going along with it. All those willing girls and that's how he popped his cherry? Up until now, he's had tit-jobs, blow-jobs, hand-jobs and been ground on but his dick hadn't gone in a pussy or an arse. I just find it strange that this is what he'd do.

I know you're trying to validate this swing from shy nerdy virgin to strong, powerful, rich, charming, swimmer with a string of fuck-buddies but there's something missing, at least to me. I mean, up until the party preparations, he's just been going with the flow, then all of a sudden he starts flashing his wealth and starts acting like Don Juan. Maybe as you say you've been a little too enthusiastic with your editing and the history in your head explains these things but the switch and some of his moral choices don't seem healthy or natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting for next part

When are you releasing the next part?

MagnusRhodesMagnusRhodesover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: A follow up...

Hate fucking is a tad strong way to describe what he did. Sonya knew what she was doing and certainly wasn't unwilling. Maybe reluctant, but not forced, I tried my best to make that clear.

I get what you're saying. Ten chapters in and our boy decides to bust his nut in a bad girl's ass. I don't have a rebuttal for that. It is what it is. Call it his first time if you want, but I'm not going to. He's got a lot more left to give.

Thanks again for the feedback and please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is a fantastic series. I’ve loved every chapter and can’t wait to read the next. You’ve got this panty-covered cock hooked.

I don’t want to beat a dead horse but do agree that this chapter took an abrupt turn. Some additional character development would help with the transition as we see Alex go through a myriad of changes emotionally.

If I had to pick between Sonya and Britt I would suggest Sonya. Let’s see how creative they can get with pleasuring each other. I also look forward to the development of Jennifer. I’m curious to see how that relationship develops and if there is opportunity for Alex to become more exclusive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Well, I'm at the end of chapter 10 and I'm still impressed. Like the characters and the way you are leading them into the story. Very hot! And I like the way you leave the openings in the story so the reader doesn't now which way you will take this. I look forward to reading more chapters and seeing where this goes. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, after reading the chapter I was very disappointed. assuming I may have misinterpreted his behavior, I read all the comments and all of the authors replies.

while from your comments, I get what you were trying to do with his character development, you just plain missed the mark. I agree completely with the others constructive criticism and add mine to the list. Wretched Monkey said it perfectly. I agree with him on every point. You managed to turn Alex into an arrogant unlikeable asshat. throwing money around like its what matters, grudge fucking one of his sisters friends because he feels he deserves to make a point, stealing underwear from any girl he can, violating privacy, installing hidden cameras with audio. fucking around with his sister. Money doesn't make you a good person. Because he certainly isn't. you have turned him into an irredeemable piece of shit. saying he will see the light and improve, or try to make it good??? Seriously? with all these young girls, no way. There are way too many first times for things with all these impressionable girls. they never get another chance for a first. you don't always get a do over in life, just because he sees the error of his ways and tries to make god on it. Sorry, this has gotten fucked up. I hope you fix it, but I won't see it.

I'm out

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

First Alex humiliates Sonya, than he rapes her (although Sonya was quite a nice girl in previous chapter). Yes, RAPE.

Second he is so nice and sweet with brittany. Go figure...

Obviously he had sex with Jenny. i bet he'll have sex with every female he encounters between 18 and mom's age.

As is typical in literotica nobody will say NO.

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

Carrie will be very impressed with the progress Alex has made in dealing with the women in his life. To those who have criticized the story line, I question their reading comprehension. Sonya showed her colors as being cruel, manipulative and in need of an "attitude adjustment".. Sonya became a better friend to all after Alex forcefully put her in her place. Strong 5 STAR rating, please keep it coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous