Alex's Gifts Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,073 Followers

"This is my bathroom. Did I say you could come in here?" he asked rhetorically. Not waiting for a response, he continued to spew animosity at her, now just as real as it was feigned. "I didn't think so. You're trying to play your little games with me again, and that makes me angry. I. Won't. Play. Your. Games." he shouted, clipping every word of his final sentence sharply.

He stepped into the open tile shower and grabbed her shoulders, turning her around and shoving her up against the wall. He put his thigh between her legs and pushed them apart.

"What are you doing?" Alex could hear the fear in her voice.

"I'm going to have to teach you another lesson, slut," he said aggressively. He didn't like using that word, but it perfectly described her behavior since she arrived.

Sonya stayed quiet, shivering in fearful anticipation. She wanted him to be rough but didn't how far he might go. But she knew she'd been bad, maybe she deserved to be punished.

Alex ran his hand between her legs, grasping roughly at her from behind. He pressed with force on her swollen clit and felt her shudder and moan. She was shaved bare except for a triangle of trimmed hairs that fanned out over her mound. He could feel the thick curtains of her inner folds protruding out of her cunt, dangling down at least an inch between her legs. Alex was excited by this, he liked big lips. But he bet she felt self-conscious about it, that's the type of person she was. He pinched and pulled on them, not too hard, but enough that Sonya cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. He grabbed one fold between his thumb and forefinger of each hand and rudely pulled them apart, spreading her sex open.

"Your pussy lips are so big, Sonya. Do you like them?" Alex asked.

"N..n..no, I don't," she stuttered in embarrassment.

"I didn't think so," he said, shaking his head in disgust at the girl's lacking self-esteem. He let go and crudely shoved two fingers up her steaming hole. "I like them," he said angrily, as he smashed his hand into her cunt repeatedly, being far more harsh than he normally would be.

Sonya cried out again and bucked her hips. With a wavering voice, she said, "Thank you. Mmm, that feels so good."

"How about this?" he said, bending his thumb up and pressing it into her asshole. "Do you like this?" he asked, as he pushed his thickest digit all the way into her.

"N..n..no," she said, then grunted, "I mean...Ahh..." she squirmed against his intrusion. She tried again, "I've never...Ahh...Mmm." Unable speak, but not trying to get away, Alex could tell she both liked it and was uncomfortable with the violation.

Alex knew what her punishment would be and said, "I'm going to teach you a lesson for the last time. You'd better learn this time and stop with the games. Do you understand?" Sonya could only nod as he continued, "It's going to hurt, but you will be okay," Alex said, giving her an out just in case. He didn't want to truly force himself on her. He could never do that.

"O..o..kay Alex, I promise I'll be good," said Sonya with a quivering voice.

He released his three-fingered grip on Sonya and reached out for the bar of soap from the shower ledge. He lathered and stroked his cock with one hand while he reached around and fondled Sonya's tits with the other. He pinched her nipples hard causing her to squeal, alternating one then the other. Punishing her as he punished his cock with his hand. He moved his hand back down to her ass, picking up a little soap along the way, and slid his index and middle finger into her tight asshole. He thrust all the way into her as she wailed, again in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Alex stroked his cock and watched his two fingers violate her. Her round ass cheeks quivered with enjoyment and she started to push back against him, timing her rhythm to his. He stopped moving and she continued bouncing against his hand. He growled, "That's right you dirty slut, fuck your ass with my fingers." Alex opened his mouth in shock, unable to believe what he'd just said.

One of Sonya's hands reach between her legs and start furiously rubbing her clit, responding to his dirty talk. Returning to the act, he looked at her approvingly. Good, he thought, she's ready. And so was he. As he felt his ejaculate rising he removed his fingers from Sonya and used his soapy hand to guide his thickness to the entrance of her backdoor. He immediately pushed in several inches and Sonya whimpered, he kept pushing and she groaned, he pushed farther and she screamed. He grabbed her hips and pulled her fully against him, burying his full thick length into her ass and feeling his balls come to rest with a slap against her cunt.

Alex's orgasm immediately washed over him as he held on to her, making sure he stayed all the way inside until he finished. She thrashed against him, grunting and wailing as her own climax overpowered her and she felt him empty into her ass. When he was finished he slid out of her and watched as she collapsed onto the floor of the shower as if he'd just pulled the life out of her. He rinsed himself off in the hot water and stepped out of the shower. His dominance of Sonya took less than fifteen minutes from her advances in the kitchen to his finishing stroke in the shower. She laid broken on the floor. Water rained down on her naked body for ten full minutes before she got out and put her bikini back on.

Back in his room, Alex pulled on a pair of skintight jammer swim trunks. He used them in competitive swimming and liked their feel more than briefs. They were tight, but the material was relatively thick and the legs were long, reaching nearly to his knees. He threw on a t-shirt and went outside to the pool.

"Alex, there you are!" shouted Casey. His sister and the two other girls were floating in the water on inflatable rafts, splashing and playing in the hot sun.

"Hi girls, I had to grab a bite to eat. Who wants to play volleyball?" he asked. A chorus of "I do"s answered. He took off his shirt, hearing Megan whistle a cat call and Casey giggle, and jumped into the cool water.

Alex swam up to Brittany and said, "Want to get on my shoulders? It'll be more fun," he grinned

"Oh, I don't know," the shy blonde said without making eye contact.

"Tell you what, let's try and if you don't like it we can stop," said Alex smiling sweetly, trying to get the girl to open up.

"Ok, that sounds fine," Brittany said, just cracking a meek smile.

"Hold still!" Alex said and then dove under the water. Brittany gasped as she felt him swim between her knees and then push his shoulders and neck up between her legs. As he stood and picked her up she screamed and grabbed his hair tightly.

"Easy on the hair there, Britt," Alex said as his face emerged from the water.

"Sorry!" Brittany said, loosening her grip and balancing herself across his broad shoulders. Once she was sturdy she realized that her most private of places was now pressed into the back of a boys neck. A very nice handsome boy too, she thought. She blushed and considered in fear that if her parents found out about this she'd be in serious trouble.

"Hey, no fair!" Megan said. "Casey, pick me up!" she shouted. Alex watched his sister struggle to get her friend balanced. Brittany was laughing at them, shaking her smooth slick thighs against the sides of his neck and jaw.

"Grab it," Alex said as he leaned the pretty blonde towards a beach ball floating nearby. The two pairs hit the ball back and forth, doing more falling and laughing than volleyballing. Alex and Brittany were dominating, the little blonde could spike the ball with authority.

"Do you play volleyball in school?" he asked.

"Yep, I made the first team last year," she said with pride.

"That's great, good job!" Alex said. Brittany blushed, warming up to the tall handsome boy. "My sister Lily plays for Sanford State," he added. "Maybe she can show you some pointers this summer."

"That would be nice, thanks Alex," she said.

"So you do know my name!" He squeezed her upper thighs, teasing her, and felt her tense at his touch. He was surprised when Brittany then laughed and tugged on his hair playfully. She'd just realized that this boy wasn't icky or gross. And then she felt that little tingle between her legs again. It made her want to press against him.

Alex felt Brittany wriggling on his shoulders. He ignored it at first but she persisted and after a few more minutes of play with Casey and Megan, she was effectively humping the back of his neck. He hopped on his feet lightly and bounced her on his shoulders to help her, but he doubted she even knew what she was doing. It was so innocent and sweet. So different than Sonya. It made him excited to feel a girl like Brittany respond to him like that.

Brittany felt the heat between her legs, tingles in her nipples, and her tender breasts ached. So many new sensations hit her at once that she lost her balance and slid down Alex's body. She tried to reach out and save herself but her hands missed his shoulders and fell down his side and chest, coming to rest on top of his bulging swimsuit and tight butt at the same moment her feet touched the bottom. Her hands lingered a few seconds longer than was necessary and she turned beet red. Alex just grinned at her and raised an eyebrow, then looked away, knowing if he made a big deal out of her accidental groping she would probably close back up.

Megan crashed off of Casey with a splash and the two girls laughed and pushed water at each other. Alex swam over and scooped them up with his long arms, cradling each petite gymnast against a hip as they wrapped their slender legs around his waist. He shifted his grip and cupped a cheek of each girl, sliding his hand under their bikini bottoms.

"How are my sweet ladies doing?" Alex asked with a big grin. He heard both girls gasp and giggle and felt them bounce their bodies against his hips.

"I'm having so much fun," Megan said, beaming with happiness.

"Me too," said Casey. "Thank you, Alex, this is so wonderful, I love you." Casey kissed him on the lips, not caring who saw. Her tongue was in his mouth when he felt a hand run down his stomach and onto his bulging swimsuit. It was Megan. She grabbed and pulled at him hungrily, trying to coax the stiffness out of his tight shorts. Casey ran her hands over his backside and chest, caressing her brother's hard curves and soft bumps while she kissed him.

Alex threw his legs out and playfully dunked the two gymnasts wrapped around his waist. Sputtering and laughing the trio came to the surface, now disentangled. Alex lazily swam for the nearest side of the pool making the two girls chase after him, intent on continuing their fun. Alex sped up, two strong strokes brought him to the edge, but he wasn't fast enough. He put his hands on the edge and hoisted himself up at the exact moment the two hungry brunettes reached him. Grasping for anything that would keep him in the pool they found his waistband. As Alex launched himself out of the water he felt his shorts stay put. In one swift movement, he lifted, turned, and planted his naked butt on the edge of the pool, his semi-stiff cock now dangling openly between his legs.

Forgotten on the other side of the pool, Brittany gasped when she saw him flop out of his shorts. She immediately reached between her legs and held herself. The tingles grew stronger as she pressed harder, rubbing her little button over the fabric of her swimsuit safely out of view under the water.

Megan and Casey each grabbed a leg to keep him from standing. Megan wrapped a little fist around the base of his shaft, hand pressed into his balls. "Gotcha! Where do you think you're going?" she said with a grin up at Alex. Casey finished pulling off his shorts and threw them out of the pool. Megan pointed his growing cock towards his sister and waggled it playfully. "Don't you think he looks delicious, Casey? I could stare at him all day." And with that Alex surrendered, making no further attempt to flee his captors. He put his hands behind himself and leaned back, knees spread, feet in the water, and his towering manhood on display to the entire backyard. He saw Brittany staring at it, and could see her arm moving under the water, not nearly as inconspicuous as she thought.

The two petite gymnasts moved between Alex's legs. The water was only about four feet deep in that part of the pool so they were able to stand and admire Alex at eye level. He could feel four small hands caressing his body, up and down his inner thighs, across his dangling testicles, and all over his shaft and sensitive head. "Go on Meg, have a taste," he heard his sister tell her friend. Casey held on to the base of his shaft as Megan stepped closer and wrapped her warm mouth around Alex. Casey stroked his shaft while she watched Megan suck and slurp on her brother. After a couple minutes they changed positions, now it was his sister bobbing over his lap and flicking her tongue across his swollen tip.

Alex saw Brittany slowly moving closer, in need of a better view now that the two girls were lodged between his legs. She gasped audibly when Casey took over with her mouth but kept moving nearer. Now within arm's length, he saw Megan reach out for the shy blonde and gently encourage her progress. "Can I touch it?" Brittany asked softly, fixated on Alex's penis and what his sister was doing to it with her mouth. Megan replied by sliding to the side, opening a space between her and Casey. She wrapping an arm around Brittany and ushered her between Alex's legs, all while maintaining her focus on what her friend was doing. Brittany reached out a hand under Casey's chin and gently cupped Alex's balls. "They're so squishy," she said. Casey nearly gagged on Alex as Megan broke out into hysterical laughter. Casey dropped him from her mouth and giggled without abandon at their friend's blunt observation. Brittany, seeing her window of opportunity, reached up with both hands and grasped Alex's cock tightly.

"Well, would you look at that," Sonya said, walking around the edge of the pool to join the party. "You go, girl!" Brittany looked up and smiled at her sexy friend as she slowly ran her two hands along Alex's hard shaft. Once Sonya reached Alex she leaned down and whispered, "May I rub your back?" Alex didn't look up, but nodded, impressed at her restraint. Sonya dropped her robe on the hard concrete behind Alex, exposing her crimson bikini, and sat on it behind him. She spread her legs down his sides, applied sunscreen to her hands, and began massaging the swimmer's broad shoulders.

Alex once again felt a swarm of hands on his body. With Megan and Casey's guidance, Brittany settled into an effective two-handed rhythm. Sonya slid closer to Alex so she could watch over his shoulder, Alex felt her bikini top press against his back. He turned his head toward the redhead's ear and whispered, "Take your top off and rub your tits on me." Sonya didn't hesitate, quickly untying her top and letting her large breasts swing freely. She pressed them against him tightly, sliding her butt closer, now in full contact with Alex's back. She tentatively wrapped her arms around him, pausing to see if Alex objected, and then began gently caressing his nipples and sliding her slick hands up and down his firm chest and stomach.

Alex closed his eyes and become lost in sensation as eight hands caressed and embraced his body. He let out a slow moan and lifted his hips slightly towards Brittany, her little hands now darting quickly across his shaft and ridged head. The four girls all felt his body tighten and clench and each responded reflexively by holding him tighter.

Brittany watched in wonder as Alex's seed spilled from the tiny slit in his flared red tip, dribbling over her wrists and hands. She felt him flex and spasm under her grasp, shocked at how lively and real it was. It's not scary, she thought as she finally looked up at Alex and smiled brightly at his enraptured look. How could making someone feel good to be bad? She began questioning everything she'd been told.

Brittany watched as her friends took her wrists and pulled her hands up to their mouths, lapping at Alex's cum. Casey then pushed Brittany's hand back toward herself and nodded encouragingly. The shy blonde reached out her tongue and tentatively licked a glob off the back of her wrist, smiling as she tasted him. "I like it," she said in cheerful surprise as all five teenagers burst out in laughter.

"Thank you ladies, that was wonderful," Alex said as their laughter subsided and he stared up from under the two balloon arches that crisscrossed the pool.

"We just wanted to say thanks for this amazing party," said Megan smiling, also proud that she helped make him feel good.

"Yeah," chimed in Casey. "And you deserve a lot more than just that," she said with a sly grin.

"I think we should head in and grab a bite to eat before you girls tire me out early," Alex said.

"Aww," said Brittany with a pout on her lips. She didn't want that to be her first and last chance to play with a boy.

"Don't worry Britt, Alex has plenty of love to go around," Casey said and hugged her shy blonde friend. "I'm glad you get to enjoy him too," she added.

The three girls in the pool turned and swam towards the ladder closest to the patio. Alex stood, still naked, and put out a hand to help Sonya to her feet. She seemed to have recovered from his abuses, at least externally. Her eyes were still a little red, but her clean fresh face was beautiful. "I think you look even better without all that makeup, Sonya. And these are spectacular," he said, cupping her bared chest and flicking his thumbs across her pointed nipples. "I want to see them for the rest of the party," he said.

Sonya twitched with delight under his hands and complements, nodding meekly. She said softly, "Thank you, Alex, I'm glad you like me."

Alex rewarded her polite behavior with a passionate kiss, drawing her into a full embrace. Her chest flattened against him as he thrust out with his hips and pushed his softening length into her bikini. He slid his hands down her waist and thighs, then across the back of her swimsuit, gently caressing and kneading her two tanned cheeks while probing her mouth with his tongue. He showed her how he could be soft and tender, in stark contrast to how he behaved earlier. Sonya melted into his long arms.

"Hey you two, get a room!" he heard Megan yell from across the pool. Brittany and Casey giggled as they watched the two kissing.

"I want to try that next," said Brittany quietly to herself.

The three girls put on their robes and went into the house, famished after their hard exercise in the pool. Sonya and Alex followed shortly after, Sonya walking a step behind Alex as he entered the kitchen. "What would you like to eat, Sonya?" he asked politely.

"Umm, lasagna, and salad, please," she said after perusing the spread.

Alex plated her food and handed it to her while the rest of the girls helped themselves to the buffet. Alex munched happily on Gene's masterful charcuterie spread while he watched the girls exchange giggling glances. Suddenly aware that he was still naked, he excused himself and went to his room to dress, much to the chagrin of his guests.

Part 2: The Schoolgirl

Upstairs, Alex pulled on his scandalous pink thong, stuffing himself down it's front, and also donned a simple t-shirt and loose-fitting shorts. When he got back downstairs he noticed Sonya and Brittany sitting across from each other in the living room talking. Sonya remained topless, as he'd asked, and immediately glanced in his direction. He saw Brittany squirm her chair, her modest polka dot bikini covered by a cotton robe. "How can you stand to be so naked around people?" he heard her ask Sonya. The blonde had her back turned and didn't realize Alex had come downstairs. He nodded at Sonya, instructing her to answer.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,073 Followers