Alex's Gifts Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,073 Followers

"I just don't mind. I think I look good, and people tell me I look good, so why not let them look? I'm making someone happy and it costs me nothing." she said matter of factly and then stared intently at Alex, hoping for his approval. He knew he misjudged her, at least a little bit. His expression softened and he nodded in understanding, surprised by her selfless rationale. She was more complex than he'd given her credit for.

Sonya continued, "I think you look good too, Brittany. I was so proud when I saw you with Alex," she said, flashing him a discreet smile.

"Thanks, Sonya," Brittany said blushing. "That was so much fun. I've never even seen a boy's thing before, let alone touched one. If my parents found out I'd be in so much trouble," she said with an involuntary shudder. "I wish I could be sexy like you and Casey and Megan," she said with a frown. "Alex makes me want to be sexy."

"I could help you if you want. I have some things you could wear," Sonya said as Alex give her a thumbs up.

"I don't know..." the blonde said nervously.

"Come on, we can try in private and if you don't like it you don't have to do it," Sonya said, coaxing the shy girl gently.

"Ok, I guess that's fine," she said.

Alex made a show of entering the kitchen to draw their attention now that the conversation had reached a natural break. He reached into the fridge and pulled out a cannoli and sat at the bar while nibbling on the Italian delicacy.

"Alex, is it ok if we use one of your guest rooms to change?" Sonya asked politely, making sure to show him she learned that lesson.

"Sure, that one is free, help yourselves," he said, pointing at the first door down the hall opposite the living room.

Sonya grabbed her bag and took the hesitant blonde schoolgirl into the bedroom by her hand, shutting the door behind them. Alex had a few minutes of peace and quiet to finish enjoying his dessert before Casey and Megan came bounding down the stairs. They had also changed, donning their revealing suits. Megan in her see-through pink one piece, Casey in her white thong leotard. They were laughing and bouncing, apple-sized breasts jostling in unison as the hopped down the stairs.

"Ta-da," Megan said, holding out her arms and twirling. "I brought it like you asked, Alex. And I talked your sister into changing into her sexy outfit." Megan then reached a hand behind Casey and slapped her bare butt smartly. Casey jumped and squealed and put her hand on her bottom.

"Alex, she hit me!" his sister said in her whiny girlish voice. "Will you kiss it and make it better," she said, turning and wiggling her thong-split bubble butt at him from across the kitchen. Alex stood, walked over to her, and caressed her softly.

"That wasn't very nice of her," he said, allowing himself to play her harmless little game. "Here, let me make it better," he said, lowering to his knees. He put a firm pale globe under each hand and kissed her softly, nuzzling his nose into her crevice and running it along the thin strip of white fabric. He continued rubbing her backside while she spread her legs and bent slightly at the waist, giving him deeper access. Megan stepped up next to her and began caressing her breasts over her thin leotard, then moved to her front and kissed her. The two girls locked lips while Alex pushed his nose and mouth between his sister's legs, reveling in her feminine scent.

Alex looped a finger around the thin strip of fabric and followed it down between her legs until he felt the back of his fingers brush across her hot center. He pulled the fabric aside and buried his tongue into her pussy, licking her petals softly and probing into her chasm. Casey broke from Megan's kiss and moaned. She bent farther forward, wrapping her arms around her friend's waist for support. Megan watched intently over Casey's arched back at the top of Alex's head as he ate out his sister.

With Casey bent over, Alex was able to reach his tongue along the entire length of her little pink pussy. He licked her up and down, flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue and the plunging it into her hot tunnel. He suckled her puffy lips and pulled her thin folds into his mouth, probing for her clit. Once he found it he nibbled it lightly and heard his sister's muffled yelp of delight, her face pushed hard into Megan's torso. Alex licked her harder as Casey's legs started to quiver and tense. Then he felt her seize up and explode with convulsions, moaning loudly into her friend's pink swimsuit. Alex lapped at her slit, tasting her juices as her narrow hips twitched and danced along his face.

Alex slid the thong back between his sister's legs and stood saying, "There, do you feel better now?" He winked at Megan, his mug covered in his sister's wetness. She stared back with wide eyes, surprised and completely aroused at what she'd just been part of.

Casey clawed her way back up Megan's body, needing something to support her wobbly legs as she stood. "Ohh, Alex," was all she said, her back still facing him. She put her head on her friend's shoulder and sighed. Megan wrapped her arms around Casey and gently shuttled her over to the sofa and sat her down.

Alex knew the effect an orgasm could have on his sister. He wasn't surprised when she laid her head into her friend's lap. He smiled at the two gymnasts, especially his sister, she looked very content and peaceful as Megan stroked her hair lovingly.

Out of the corner of his eye, Alex saw Sonya stick her head out the bedroom door and motion for him. "She won't come out," the redhead said quietly.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked.

"One minute please," Sonya said politely and ducked back into the room. Twenty seconds later she opened the door farther and whispered, "She said you could come in, she's really embarrassed."

Alex walked in as Sonya closed the door behind him. Brittany stood at the end of the guest bed with her head down, shoulders hunched and hands clasped, hiding the front of her swimsuit from view. She was wearing a green bikini, one of Sonya's, which was a perfect match for her fair complexion. Alex could tell it was much skimpier than she was used to. The sides of the bikini bottom wrapped high over her pointy hip bones. He guessed it was a thong, but couldn't confirm from that angle. She also had a new matching top on, her two small breasts were cradled by small baggy triangles held up by spaghetti strings tied around her sides and neck.

"What's wrong Brittany? I think you look amazing. You're so beautiful," Alex said, speaking honestly but mostly trying to comfort the startled girl.

"That's what I told her," said Sonya, nodding in agreement. "Come on Britt, show him, it's ok."

Brittany sighed and hesitantly moved her arms to her sides, hands clenched tightly into little fists. Alex could see the source of her embarrassment. The front of her bikini bottom was very narrow where it plunged between her legs, and he could see a mass of curly light-colored hairs sticking out from under the seams on both sides.

Alex chuckled and said, "I used to have that problem. I just started shaving last week." He was trying to empathize with her embarrassment. And it was working. Brittany looked up and smiled at him.

"I don't want the other girls to see me like this. I saw what they were wearing earlier and they weren't like this," she said, motioning at her lap.

"I'm sure Sonya can help you if you want to fix it," he said, glancing at Sonya.

"I'd be happy to. Britt, you really are so beautiful. Will you let me help you be sexy?" she asked in a kind voice.

"I...I...I don't know," Brittany said, shuffling her feet awkwardly. Her convoluted conservative upbringing taught her it was even less okay for girls to mess around with each other than with boys.

"Or maybe you'd rather have Alex help you," Sonya added.

"W...w...would you do that, Alex?" she asked shyly while staring at the carpeted floor.

"Of course I would, Brittany," he said, smiling and nodding at Sonya in approval of her suggestion.

"We can use the bathroom down the hall, it has everything we'll need. Sonya, would you go and distract Casey and Megan while I help our friend?" Alex instructed.

"Yes, I will. Thanks, Alex, I knew you could help," she said, and then left the room.

"When we leave we're going left, the bathroom is at the end of the hall. No one will see you, the girls are all in the living room," he said reassuringly. He took the pretty blonde girl by the hand and led her out the door and down the hall. He opened the door and Brittany slid into the room. Alex was then able to confirm she was wearing a thong, her shapely pale buns rode high on her hips and swayed elegantly, beckoned him into the bathroom.

Alex could make out two sexy dimples nestled into her lower back as she stopped, just above the waistline of her thong. He reached out and touched them in fascination and said "Brittany your back is so sexy. Look at these little dimples, they're so cute." The girl danced away from his touch and giggled.

"Thanks, Alex, I like them too," she said, appreciating his kind attention.

Alex gathered a pile of supplies, including soap, a razor and a small pair of scissors as Brittany stood nervously in front of the sink. He reached out and touched flat her tummy softly and she jumped from him.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Brittany. And if I do anything you don't like, just say so and I'll stop right away. Okay?" he said softly.

"Okay, I..I'm just not used to being touched. Let alone by a boy. I've never been alone with a boy like this," she said, her eyes wide with anxiety.

"You know earlier you made me feel really good, right?" he paused for her nod and continued, "Well, now I would like to make you feel good. Is that okay?"

Brittany nodded her head and bit her lip. Alex took that as approval to begin and he took off his t-shirt. "So I told you before I shaved, let me show you so you get an idea of what we're going to do." Figuring she'd be more comfortable if he was equally as exposed, he dropped his shorts and heard Brittany gasp as he showed her his tiny pink underwear. "See here," he said, pointing to the seams around his bulge, "I had hair all over here, and up here, so I shaved it off. I also shaved down here," he said, lifting his balls. "And along here," he said as he pinched his shaft through his transparent underwear and ran his finger around its base. "You can feel if you want," he said, inviting her to touch him.

Brittany's hand shot out in uncharacteristic haste and she palmed Alex's silky pink package. She ran her fingers along the seams of his thong, feeling his soft shaven skin underneath, and then pushed her hand between his legs and caressed his purse. His suit started to stretch and Brittany gasped, pulling her hand back. "Don't worry, that's what happens when a guy likes what you're doing. We can't really control it, so you should take it as a compliment," Alex said reassuringly.

Brittany smiled and resumed exploring Alex's manhood. "That's it, that feels very nice, Brittany," he said. Then he leaned in and kissed her. At first, she was surprised and tried to turn away, but then surrendered and kissed him back. Alex stuck out his tongue slightly, seeking entrance into her mouth. She relaxed her jaw and his tongue slid into her mouth and found hers. He coaxed it to life and was pleased when she started probing his own mouth. Alex could feel her shoulders drop and her body relax as she surrendered to carnal pleasure for the first time. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. Using the mirror as guidance he found the bow that tied her bikini top on and pulled it loose.

"Can I see your top, Brittany?" Alex asked politely. The blonde girl shrugged and pulled the skimpy cover over her shoulders. Alex stood back and beheld her small pale breasts. Pert pink nipples adorned each soft mound and he could see light freckles across their tops and in her cleavage. Her areolas were about the size of a nickel, and puffy. He cupped her gently and then bent over and kissed her neck, trailing down the center of her chest. Then he took one of her breasts into his mouth and suckled lightly on its pink tip, feeling it harden against his tongue. He flicked it playfully and Brittany moaned.

"Oh, that feels so good, I had no idea," Brittany purred. Alex continued to pay attention to her small breasts for several more minutes, taking his time and working slowly to show his appreciation. He was sure Brittany was insecure about them, he'd seen her staring longingly at Sonya earlier. "These are perfect on you," he said after finally lifting his head, his hands lovingly caressing her soft little hills.

Brittany blushed and said "I wish they were bigger," with a sigh.

"Well, I wouldn't change a thing," Alex said and she smiled brightly at the compliment. "I like it when you smile too, you light up," he said and kissed her again. This time Brittany needed no prompting, their tongues met instantly and she wrapped her arms around his strong back and held him close.

Alex broke off the kiss and said, "I guess we should get down to business. Are you ready?" Alex asked. Brittany nodded. She looked down at her bikini bottoms and with a sigh stuck her fingers through the narrow straps and slid them down. She stepped out of them and looked up expectantly at Alex as he inspected her.

Alex could make out the profile of her vulva through her bushy hair as he knelt down to get a good look at Brittany's naked body. He pet her downy mound with his hand and felt Brittany shudder. He stood and said, "Why don't we get in the bathtub, then we won't make such a mess," he said, speaking from experience. He also knew he'd be able to work easier in there. The tub was deep and built into the corner of the guest bathroom. It had a few jets, a faucet, and a handheld showerhead. He reached over and turned on the water, waiting patiently for it to get hot. He heard Brittany giggle behind him.

"You're wearing a thong too!" she said with a grin, pointing at his backside.

"It's brand new and the first one I ever bought. Do you like it?" he asked and wiggled his butt teasingly.

Brittany continued to giggle and finally said, "Yes I like it a lot. I didn't think I'd like it wearing one but I do, it feels so...nice."

"Sexy is the word you're looking for, Brittany," he said with a smile.

"Yes, it feels sexy," she said nodding.

"Ok, it's ready, hop in and sit up there," Alex said, pointing to the narrow tiled ledge that ran along the wall. Brittany did as she was instructed as Alex took off his thong, gathered his supplies, and then sat in the tub in front of Brittany. "Alright, now you need to make a decision. Do you want to shave it all off, or leave some?"

"I think I'd still like to have some hair, but short, like yours. Maybe just a strip that's hidden," the naked blonde said.

"Perfect choice, that's my favorite," Alex said as she grinned at his pleasure.

"Ok, I'm going to use these scissors first and trim most of your long hairs. That'll make it easier for the razor. Don't worry, I won't cut you. I did all this," Alex said smiling and waving finger around his trimmed package, "and didn't hurt myself."

Alex sat in the tub between Brittany's legs and went to work. The beginning was very clinical, he worked meticulously to trim her bush down to about a quarter inch in length. He ignored the hairs on her lips and concentrated on her mound where it was thickest. Alex didn't touch Brittany much during this step, but he could tell the attention was exciting her as her breath quickened.

"Now I'm going to lather you up with soap and use the razor. I'll need you to sit on the very edge and hold your legs wide so I can get all the hairs," Alex said calmly. Brittany nodded, her small hard nipples sending electricity down to her tingling sex in anticipation.

Brittany shifted positions and Alex watched as the petals between her legs folded open and gave him his first glimpse of her pretty little nub and the folds around her entrance. Alex lathered up his hands and then passed the bar of soap over her lower stomach, letting the frothy liquid pour down between her legs. Then he moved the soap over her mound and rubbed it into her short hairs. Satisfied, he set to work with the razor. He trimmed around her bush, bringing the top down and sides way in until she was left with a one-inch strip.

With careful short strokes, Alex nicked the hairs above the top of her slit. Then he shaved the gap between her inner thigh and outer lips and then turned the razor inward. Using his free hand he held her puffy little mounds flat and shaved across them until he reached her center. As he changed positions to the other side he unintentionally brushed across Brittany's clit and saw her jump and fidget. "Careful now, I'm going to start again, don't move," he warned. Once she settled he repeated the same process. After several minutes of finishing touches, he finally exclaimed, "There, all done!"

The tub was near full so Alex reached over and turned off the tap. When he looked back he saw Brittany sliding her hand between her legs with a look of extreme ecstasy on her face. Alex sat and watched as her eyes rolled back, mouth gaped, and her hand sped through her soapy freshly shaven cunt. Within a few seconds she yelled out and spasmed, her eyes wide with fear and pleasure. She panted as her legs clamped shut and her hips rocked with intense feelings of release, still holding herself as the waves of euphoria crashed against her.

"What just happened?" she asked in shock.

"Oh my sweet girl, you just had your first orgasm," he said chuckling.

"THAT was an ORGASM," she exclaimed loudly in disbelief. "My parents said they were bad, the work of the devil! I always thought they were painful for a girl. That was the best thing I've ever felt in my life! And I did it to myself!" she said with her eyes wide in disbelief.

Alex shook her head at the poor schoolgirl. "Here, let me rinse you off," he said, grabbing the showerhead and turning the water back on. Testing the temperature, he added a little more hot to the mix and turned back toward the glowing blonde. He tapped her knees, signaling her to spread her legs so he could rinse the hairs and soap off of her. Alex took the warm spray across her belly, waving it back and forth and rinsing soapy lather into the tub. He aimed the showerhead lower and heard Brittany gasp.

"Oh, that feels so good," she moaned as she looked down at her mound and admired his work. "You did a great job, I feel so much...sexier now," she said, choosing the dirty word this time.

"And you look sexier too!" he said with a grin. Brittany slid her hand back through her legs and marveled at the soft slick skin as Alex doused her with water. He let her admire herself for several moments and then adjusted the shower head to its massage setting which sent several hard pulsing jets of water into his hand. He pointed the head back at Brittany and she let out a long moan as it sprayed her tingly bits.

"Ohhhhh, I like that," she said. Her hand moved instinctively to her clit, but it blocked the water, and she liked that more. Using two fingers she spread the top of her folds so her little button stuck out into the stream. "Oh my god," Brittany exclaimed. Alex watched as she wiggled and shifted, always returning her clit to the spray. For the second time in two minutes, Brittany cried out in ecstasy. This time she knew what to expect and rode the waves of pleasure instead of being crushed by them.

Alex turned off the water and smiled. "Seems like you enjoyed that one a little more," he said.

"Yes, I did. But I want more!" she said on the verge of tears as years of pent-up sexual repression bubbled to the surface. She looked down and started forcefully rubbing herself back and forth in frustration.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,073 Followers