Alex's Gifts Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,076 Followers

Alex snuggled between her legs and reached up to stop her hand. "You have to be tender and soft. There are times when it's better to go hard and fast, but usually only at the end when you feel it's close. Here, take your finger," he grabbed her index finger by the second knuckle, "and slide it down here," he said while he pushed it into her clit. "There you go, that little guy is your most sensitive part, you have to be gentle with it and build your excitement. Sometimes it comes fast, and sometimes it takes a while. Everyone and every time are different."

Brittany nodded in understanding as she slowly ran her finger around her tender nub. "That's it, take your time, feel yourself and how your body responds to your touch," he said, watching her follow his instructions. She tilted her head back and caressed her folds, touching and feeling her private places unabashedly for the first time. "Now when girls get excited, they usually get wet. Do you feel yourself getting wet, Brittany? Slide your finger down and check." Following his instructions, she probed between her lips and looked at Alex in surprise.

"You're right, I can feel it. It's...different," she said, continuing to explore herself.

"That means you're getting more excited. If you want, you can slide your finger in, it shouldn't hurt now that you're wet," Alex said and watched her tenderly probe between her petals and slide her finger into her opening. "That's it. Some girls like that a lot, but not everyone's the same. You just have to experiment and find out what you like. That's most of the fun."

"Oh Alex, this feels so good." She slid one finger in and out of herself while massaging her clit with her other hand.

"You can speed up if your body is telling you it can take more," he said.

"Yes, it wants more," she said, obviously referring to her cunt. She drove her finger in fast and hard now, rubbing furiously like she was at the start. In no time she gasped and made eye contact with Alex while she felt herself come for the third time. "Oh, I can feel it happening inside me," she said.

"Congratulations, you just learned how to masturbate," Alex said with a smile.

"Thank you, Alex, this means so much to me. I always thought boys were bad, and touching myself was bad, but how can that be? I feel so good and I know you'd never hurt me," she said in a calm voice as the realization of her sexuality washed over her.

"I'm happy for you," he said. "Let me do one more thing I think you'll really like." Not waiting for a response, Alex again opened Brittany's pale legs wide, except this time he approached with his face instead of a hand. He felt Brittany grip his hair as she had in the pool as he nuzzled into her smoothness. Alex flicked out his tongue and worked it through her folds and around her sensitive nub.

"Oh Alex, this is even better," Brittany said while panting and holding his head between her legs.

Alex licked her up and down, probing every crease and fold. He entered her with his tongue and covered his face with her scent. For the next ten minutes, he gave her poor attention-starved body as much love and affection as he could manage, bringing her to orgasm multiple times. After her sixth since entering the tub, he was forced to stop by a cramp in his neck.

As he stood to stretch Brittany looked up at him from her perch on the edge and said, "I had no idea I could feel this good." She looked at his cock then, less than a foot from her face, and said: "Let me make you feel good too." Remembering what Megan and Casey had done in the pool, she lifted his stiffness and wrapped her mouth around it. It was big and she had a hard time at first.

"Careful with your teeth. They can feel good, but only a little bit," he said. "Focus on the tip and use your tongue," he instructed. As she circled his sensitive head he groaned and said, "Yes, that's it. Now grab me with your hand," again, she did as told. Instinct began to kick in as she stroked his shaft and moved her mouth along his cock, licking around his ridges with her tongue. "That's it, that's perfect, don't stop," Alex said in a strained voice. A few moments later he felt himself reaching release and said, "Ok, I'm going to come."

Brittany released him with an untrained slurp and said, "I want to see it again," and stroked him like she did in the pool, hard and fast and focused on his tip. Moments later she felt him tense and watched his white stuff shoot out onto her. His first and strongest stream hit her chin and she quickly used a free hand to push the sticky goo into her mouth. His next spurts landed lower on her breasts.

Brittany eventually released him and rubbed his seed into her shallow chest with both hands, focusing contact on her sensitive nipples and then pausing to lick her fingers. "Thank you, Brittany, that did make me feel good," he said smiling down at her. He dropped into the water and pulled her down. She turned and slid back between his legs, feeling his stiffness against her back. He reached around and cupped her small breasts, caressing and cleaning his mess off her soft skin.

Alex kissed her neck softly and said, "Are you ready to show the girls your new bikini? There's still plenty of party left."

"This feels so nice Alex, I like when you hold me," Brittany sighed heavily. Alex let her relax against him for a while and enjoy all of the new sensations. He was happy that he'd passed Carrie's latest test, but he was much more satisfied that he was able to help Brittany love herself. Several minutes later she said, "Ok, let's go back to the party."

Alex got out first and toweled off as Brittany admired his naked body. He pulled on his pink thong, tucking himself away, and reached out a hand to Brittany, still soaking in the tub. She stood with his help and he handed her a fresh towel. Once she was dry, she slipped on the thong and looked at herself in the mirror. "Yes, this is perfect!" she exclaimed. She turned and looked over her shoulder, admiring her cute dimples and bare butt.

Alex reached between her legs and ran his palm along her smooth sex. "I agree, it is perfect, no hairs anywhere," he said while she whimpered softly. He kissed her neck, then she turned and locked with his lips for several moments before reaching for the door. "Don't you want this?" Alex asked, holding up her top.

"Do you want me to wear it?" she asked with a frown, suddenly afraid he didn't like her small breasts.

"Oh, absolutely not," he said with a grin, tossing it over his shoulder and marveling at her transformation.

"That's what I thought," she said over her shoulder as an entirely new Brittany emerged to join the party.

And what a party it was. Alex with his arm around Brittany, each wearing only a skimpy thong, walked into the living room to find Megan moaning on her back on the sofa with his sister's head buried between her legs. Sonya sat opposite them watching, her crimson bikini pulled aside and three fingers pressed between her legs. She glanced up in fright when Alex walked in and quickly made herself half decent. Alex put a hand down and nodded, silently telling her it was ok.

Unable to contain her excitement, Brittany looked at the couch and said "Wow! Look at them," probably louder than she needed to. Megan's eyes popped open and Casey sat up in surprise. Sonya snorted in laughter and continued probing between her legs.

"Don't let us stop you, ladies. You look like you're enjoying yourselves," Alex said with a big grin.

"Oh, Alex, I was so turned on after watching you and Casey," Megan said with a flushed face.

"It's true. When I came out they were already going at it. They've been like this for at least twenty minutes," the sexy redhead said, her tanned leg draped provocatively over the arm of her chair.

"Oh my God, look at Brittany," Casey said. She hopped up and ran over to her friend. "You look amazing!" she said, admiring her topless form and thong bikini. "Turn around!" Brittany did as asked. "Look at that ass! It's so squeezable," Casey said with glee while testing her theory.

Brittany giggled and shook her butt in Casey's hands. "Alex helped make me sexy! I'm so happy!" the tremoring blonde said.

"I just showed her what she already was." Alex said with a grin, adding "Oh and going topless was her idea."

"I want to be topless too!" said Megan excitedly. "C'mon Casey, let's go change." Casey nodded enthusiastically and bolted upstairs with her friend. Sonya raised a questioning gaze to Alex and he nodded. The redhead stood up, grabbed her bag from the foyer. Alex stared as Sonya's curves glided up the stairs after the two slender gymnasts.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,076 Followers