All Comments on 'Alex's Gifts Ch. 11'

by MagnusRhodes

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next

I'd like to see more Casey and Megan and less Sonya.

MagnusRhodesMagnusRhodesover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Next

@Anon - You are not going to be disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

More Brittany please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot sex, bad editing

One of the sexiest chapters so far, but the editing was awful. Wrong names were especially jarring, but plenty of other issues as well. Less one-handed typing next time ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Just wish each chapter was longer. I like the dom of Sonya but I also like the innocence of Brit. Hard choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving this

Can't wait for the next chapter. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Personally I'm more of a fan of the Sonya Dom. It's really well crafted I find

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 5 years ago

More sonja less britt imo. Sonja capitulated to easily imo, maybe a bit more dominating in the end and as a result of that she says master for example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Sonya

More Sonya all the way!

Pesario816Pesario816over 5 years ago
More Sonya

Less Brittany. Sonya is the more interesting character to me. How has she hidden this submissive trait for so long? How does this surprise revelation affect her relationships with the other girls? My enquiring mind wants to know these and other things.

DBAndersDBAndersover 5 years ago
Still can't choose

I love them all. I mean, how is one supposed to favor one over another?

I know the next chapter's already out, but I haven't read it yet. The way I see things is Casey and Megan become an official couple but also Alex's to play with. Sonya either goes all in as Alex's sub or it's just something she plays with occasionally but seeks regular pleasure elsewhere. Brittany... I see her as someone coming out of their shell as a result of this party and uses that new confidence to take on the world... with the occasional Alex nookie as well.

DYNO224DYNO224about 5 years ago
Sonya out of there

Wolf pussy doesn't do it for me.Proportion is the word of the day neat and clean. Minora tucked in neatly lips not bat wings like an eighty year old crone.D-cups and bigger no thanks.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Oops, sorry...I am voting for ALL the girls to stay...

There is too much potential with all of them...Brittany is going to be AWESOME, and Sonya's submissive side is going to lead to great changes for her, in her personal relationships with others (maybe even APOLOGIZING to some for her bad actions before...??)

So, no, keep all of them...

Five**5**Stars for this series...is QUITE entertaining!

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

Alex is developing into a Class A Sensual Dominant, which makes Sonya the ideal protagonist in this series, so far. BUT, Brittany also has great potential and is becoming to Alex, what Alex is to Carrie and that also makes for awsome possibilities as the story develps. DAMN, I find it very difficult to choose one over the other and hope you find a way to weave both into future chapters. Strong 5 Stars for this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous