Alex's Possessions Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex goes on a trip, Marrisa finds herself a pupil...
2.8k words
4.43
3.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So uh there is no Alex in this chapter despite the title. This chapter is sort of a potential spin-off from the main series, don't worry though Alex'll be back next chapter. Though, if you want more of this, let me know.

--

Marrisa smiled at Jeff as she bought him and Jack two glasses of lemonade. Jack had started his job as the gardener at the Hutcherson house. He had Jeff with him, his boss's son, ostensibly for help since he'd broken a rib in a car accident, but really the kid was there because Marrisa had asked him to bring him along. He frowned at her suggestive smile at the kid and more suggestive clothing. She was distracting him from the work.

"Your sister's really nice," Jeff said as Marrisa walked off.

"Huh?" Jack asked. "That's Marrisa, kid."

"What? But that day she said—" Jeff said.

"No, that's definitely Marrisa, I'd recognize my sister. That's her assistant, lives here, she sometimes does appointments for her. You really thought, she was..." he laughed, "kid, you're an idiot sometimes. Alex is on vacation, Lol."

"Hey, hey, how was I meant to know?" He said losing himself to thought. His impossible fantasies had suddenly become much less improbable, especially with that bit of info he had, yes, it made more sense now, why would someone so rich do something like that before. It made sense now. Now he could actually...

"Jeff, hey kid, stop daydreaming about Marrisa for a second will ya." Jeff blushed a deep red. Had he made it that obvious? He was suddenly deeply embarrassed. "Remember, I've got an appointment tomorrow and I won't be around the rest of the week okay? You'll be working on your own the next 3 days. Got it?"

"Yeah man, I'll be here after school, I'll hold the fort down and whatever," he said lost in thought again. 3 days alone? It could be a chance...

--

Jeff was trimming the hedges by the pool the next day. It was easy work, you just had to make sure to stay level. He was careful about not letting the cut leaves fly into the pool.

He was excited. He had his phone ready, with everything downloaded and ready to "show-off." He heard the sound of the back door opening and rehearsed what he was gonna say in his head. He realized he had a boner and quickly stuck his hands down his pants to tuck it under his waistband, hopefully she hadn't see him doing that.

"Good afternoon Jeff, I made you some lemonade, you must be boiling out here," Marrisa said cheerily.

Jeff turned around as if he'd just realized she was there... His jaw dropped. Marrisa was wearing just a bikini, not even like a conservative one, this one was... That cleavage though...

"Jeff?" she asked bemused.

"Oh," he said snapping out of it, "Sorry, the uh sun, you know, had me a bit dazed for a moment." He took the glass from her tray.

"I'm gonna sunbathe a bit by the pool today, I think. You're not going to be using power tools, are you?" Marrisa asked. Her face gave no hint at whether she noticed Jeff's weirdness.

"No, no, just shears today, I can't really get the hedge properly level with the trimmer, because like—"

"Great. Let me know if you need anything I'll be right here," she said cutting off his weirdly high-pitched explaination.

Fuck, Jeff thought. Had she caught on? No, impossible, how could she know? He had tipped her a few hundred on her streams but like people would tip thousands. He'd used his real name though as his username. Nah, no way she remembered, nah gotta go through with it, right? Yes...

"Hey, Marrisa, um, could you look at this," he said walking over to her lounge chair, he had to bend down awkwardly to show her what was on the phone screen.

"I think you need to turn up the brightness, dear, there's a lot of glare," she said. Fuck, fuck, fuck, Jeff thought, as he quickly snatched the phone back and turned up the brightness. His boner slipped out of his waistband too, well, it didn't matter if she saw the bulge in his pants now.

Marrisa's face darkened, "What do you want?" she hissed at Jeff. He almost fled at her glare, but he steeled himself up, the horniness definitely helped.

"Well," he said slowly, "I've watched your shows actually, and I've actually tipped you a few hundred bucks before. And I think you kinda owe me..."

"Pervert!" She spat back.

"Well if you'd rather have me show these to Mrs. Hutchinson... I heard she's kinda religious..." He said with much more confidence. This power, he liked this power. He was rock-solid already. So many opportunities now...

Marrisa had paled visibly. She'd gone positively ashen. "Fine," she said through gritted teeth, "but you delete those afterwards!"

"Only if you give me my money's worth," he said haughtily, "Bitch."

Marrisa held in her rage at the added word, as she led him inside to her room.

"Go on then," he said gesturing to the bulge in his shorts, "pull it out."

She pulled his pants down and freed his dick from its fabric prison, a menacing scowl on her face the entire time. Jeff was just glad he kept his boner and hadn't gotten performance anxiety. He didn't feel anxious at all actually, he was in control, she'd do anything he wanted, he was already fantasizing plans for future sessions, there were a lot of things he wanted to try...

He grabbed her tits, and felt them up. It looked like she was about to slap him but she didn't so much as react. Jeff was just speechless, he'd ogled these through his laptop screen so many times. He'd paid good money to have her moan his name while she played with these before.

He went to take the bikini top off. He struggled so she helped him out, getting it off quickly. Maybe, Jeff thought, she was more into this than he— Holy shit! Those were the hottest biggest sexiest tits he'd ever seen!

Marrisa started giving him a handjob, as he felt her up more. He was working hard to not cum right then and there. He couldn't believe he was being jerked off by the chick he'd sent tributes to dozens off times. Those E cup tits, those toned arms, those abs... Fuck he couldn't wait to get those lips around his cock...

"You like that, don't you? Now you get to feel what a real cock is like. Bet you can't wait. You'll forget all about those dildos you've taken after me, you dirty slut!" he jeered.

"Bastard," she said under her breath.

"What'd you say to me?" Jeff asked, "you better watch you tongue or maybe I'll leak those pictures. Actually, you know what, get on your knees, you won't be about to mouth off with a dick in your mouth."

Oh yeah, he thought, he'd show this cam whore her place. He was gonna properly deep throat her, he knew she could do it. Yeah!

"Come on, on your knees. I want you to properly deep throat it. I know you can, don't try to weazel out of it."

Marrisa didn't move, instead she, in one powerful motion, shoved him down and pinned him to the bed, arms trapped underneath him, his dick still in the other hand.

What the fuck! What the fuck! Jeff tried to get free, but she was so strong, when had she been so strong? She didn't have abs when he say her in the bikini in the garden. She had the tits on a stick physique! What fuck! He felt suddenly so very powerless. Holy shit, she was still so hot. He was so horny and so terrified... Fuuuck!

--

## The Previous Day

Marrisa walked over to Jack and Jeff. She'd decided to wear a low-cut sundress today. She knew Jeff would 'subtly' ogle her chest in it, but that was the point.

Jack was a bit bored with the game, but he still played along. He was gonna drop the hint today,to make sure he knew he'd have her all alone the rest of the weekend. She gave Jeff a flirty smile before walking off.

It was gonna be fun, she thought. She had really nothing to do while Alex was on vacation with John. Goodness knows why she took him along, certainly wasn't for the sex, that was for sure. He'd been barely good enough with her at the helm, she thought, remembering. Anyways to the task at hand.

The only instructions Alex had left her were to experiment a bit with her powers and to maybe surprise her when she got back. She had made progress on that front. Today was the first time she used her shapeshifter powers to make clothes. In fact, it was the only reason she was in a sundress. They were really inconvenient things. You had to take it off to pee, if you had tits like hers (back at the normal 32E for now), they either didn't fit or you'd be afraid they'd pop out if you so much as jogged. But if you could vanish it at will, and can make the size absolutely perfect... Well then maybe there was something too them.

She'd freed herself from makeup too. Now she could just find a look on Pinterest and just make it appear on her face. Well the first few times were less than great but she got it down. There were other benefits too, she'd made her breasts slightly more perky, just to compensate for age of course, and she didn't need to work out anymore either.

All in all it was going pretty great actually.

--

Marrisa poured a glass of lemonade, and set it on a tray. She reabsorbed the clothes she'd been 'wearing,' and replaced them with a zebra print bikini. It fit perfectly. She jogged on the spot in front of a mirror to get the breast jiggle just right. Not too bouncy that it was obscene but not too stiff that they looked plastic. She was a natural, thank you very much. Well she had used her new powers to adjust them a bit and she had messed with their size but right now they were in there original state.

She picked up the tray and headed out. Jeff was butchering the hedges for some reason.

She handed him his lemonade. She noticed the shock and awe when he say her in a bikini. That sundress the other day was probably the most skin he'd seen her show till now. Well, in person at least, he'd seen a lot more on her cam shows. Really he shouldn't be shy at all right now, considering, she thought.

She noticed his dick head poking out her pants as her lifted his arm to wipe sweat off his brow. This one was eager. He couldn't see her glance through her sunglasses though. They were the only piece of real clothing she was wearing right now. She hadn't managed to copy glass yet.

She made quick small talk and went off to sunbathe. She didn't need to, she could tan in the space of sentence, but she did need a reason to be there for when he tried his gambit. If he tried.

He did, she'd only been lounging a minute when he nervously walked over. He had his blackmail on his phone and he held it out for her. She decided to make him squirm a bit and pretend not to see it because of the glare.

He bumped up the brightness and held it back out for her. It was time for her to put those acting skills to the test.

--

Marrisa had the little twerp in her bedroom with his prick in her hand. He'd actually been quite a douchbag about the whole thing. She'd been expecting a shy idiot who need help finding the right hole, instead he'd been an ass.

He'd finally realized he'd could actually have sex with her instead of just getting a handy. She was really good at handjobs but goddamn, he'd still be better at jerking his own cock, obviously.

He was also under the impression that she was some kind of lesbian who hadn't taken real dick ever. She almost broke character at that.

Anyways, he was demanding his blowjob, and she simply didn't like his tone. She pinned him to the bed before he could react. He struggled a bit but she was far stronger. He somehow didn't notice she'd gained abs between now and the pool side. He also didn't notice her hair was auburn today instead of the usual brunette.

"I'll release those videos!" He shouted desperately.

"And I'll bend your little dick back this way till it snaps," she snarled.

"You psycho bitch!" He responded.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, first Jeffrey you're going to learn some manners," she responded with a smirk, "Now the First Rule is that you'll call me Miss Daniels and are completely obedient to my commands.

"Rule Two: I want complete honesty. Don't dare lie to me.

"Rule Three: You tell no one about this. Not a soul."

"What's in it for me?" Jeff responded still hostile. Marrisa ran her tongue from the base of his dick to the nerve at tip in response.

"Why you get to learn Sex Ed from the best," she explained, "So what do you say?" He looked a bit dazed. "I'll give you a minute to think."

--

Jeff's mind was ablaze. He'd never, ever thought... No, for real had this just happened? Marrisa, Miss Daniels, would teach him sex... Teach. Him. Sex. Him. This has to be a prank, right. He wished it wasn't. He knew it wasn't...

"I'll do it," He said.

"'I'll do it,' what?" She responded.

"I'll do it, Miss Daniels," he responded.

"Perfect," she said cheerily, "Now we've almost run out of time today. So I'll finish this hand job as your welcoming present, and then you'll have your homework."

"Homework?"

"Focus on cumming, dear," she said, jerking him off.

"There we go!" she exclaimed as he came. She said it as of she'd just helped him finish a difficult math problem. He just grunted, then winced a bit as she continued into the post-orgasm hyper sensitive period for his dick.

"Wasn't that fun!" she said, "Now pull your phone out." The 'blackmail' was still opened. Jeff started to apologize, but she cut him off. "Nonsense, let's get a selfie together, for new memories! In fact, we can take a picture every class as a photo journal." She sidled up to him and they took the photo. Jeff looked bewildered, Marrisa (and her tits) looked magnificent.

"You were giving me homework, Miss Daniels?"

"Ah yes," she said brightly. "You have to watch these three videos and tell me in which one the girl is enjoying it, and in which two she isn't. I expect proper reasoning for your choices."

"My homework is to watch porn?" he asked confused. Marrisa tilted her head, and Jeff quickly added "Miss Daniels," at the end.

"Sure, why not?" she replied, "don't jerk off during it though, I want you to be thinking with your head."

He blushed, embarrassed at the mention of him masturbating. Marrisa who had her tits out and cum on her fingers, didn't. She decided he'd get over stuff like that soon and to not correct him.

"It's due next class, dear, by the way," she added.

"When's next class, Miss Daniels?" he asked.

"Oh right, yeah, so Jack'll be on holiday next week too, so as soon as you finish the yard work, pop up stairs and we'll begin."

"Right," he said taking it all in. That meant class everyday for at least a week and half. Everyday... It felt weird being excited for class."

"Great, now get cleaned up and dressed. Then class is dismissed," Marrisa said.

He walked off to the bathroom, to maybe shower, he wasn't sure. He noticed Marrisa, or rather, his Miss Daniels was already dressed in a blouse and pencil skirt. Where they come from? When had she dressed?

--

Twas a good day, Marrisa thought. She had become a teacher. It was actually quite fun. Jeff too was a pretty bright pupil. Good kid, too, that blackmail business notwithstanding. Anyways, she had practically forced him into it, so who cares, it wouldn't have worked anyways. Alex already knew.

She got up and put some porn on the TV. She practiced copying the actresses in front of the mirror. Maybe she'd try copying dudes next.