Alex's Possessions Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex fulfils her promise to Marrisa, plus something more...
2.8k words
4.43
6.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I uh disappeared for months again... Sorry. This story was actually written and edited months ago. I just didn't get around to publishing it yet. Anyways the next chapter is also done, I wouldn't want to leave you on a cliffhanger. But enough of my blabber, I hope you enjoy it this chapter.

****

The Alex and Marrisa checked into a rather nice hotel. The receptionist gave them a knowingly look. A couple dressed in business casual, getting a room around lunch break time, they were obviously work fuck buddies, she thought.

She was right on the fucking part. Alex and Marrisa went up past the nice indoor pool to lifts to their room. She checked out a redhead in a string bikini heading to the pool on the way.

"I wonder if she'd be up for a threesome," Alex wondered out loud in the lift to Marrisa.

"Who?" She asked.

"The chick in the shoelaces. Well practically shoe laces anyways," she explained.

"She was pretty, small tits though," she replied.

"Are you jealous?" She said laughing, "Don't you worry I'm still going to fuck you first."

The elevator door opened. "What's the room number?" Alex asked.

"257," she replied.

"Well that's room 45 so we must be on the wrong floor," she said.

"Yeah, but that one's 154, two doors down," she replied. They checked a few more doors.

"Don't tell me they're random. Oh my god, what moron—," she exclaimed as the elevator door opened, and the redhead from the lobby walked out.

"You guys having trouble with finding your room," she asked unprompted.

"Why, yes," Alex admitted.

"I come here all the time, it happens to everyone who stays here," she explained, "can I see your number?"

Alex shot a glance at Marrisa, the meaning was clear. In one swift motion she pulled the woman's bikini down and stepped out of Jack and into her.

"Our room is—," Jack knocked her over as he ragdolled. Marrisa pulled him off and Alex got up again.

"Right our room is 4 doors down that way, next to hers, actually," she resumed. "Let's get him up, and— oh, oh honey, I feel a buttplug," she said grinning.

She delved into the redhead's memory, "Lissa here is a swinger, Marrisa, her boyfriend sent her to check us out. Now isn't this fun?"

"She doesn't look like a swinger," Marrisa said running her hand along her ghostly skin, "on second thoughts..." She said slipping a finger into her bikini bottoms, "full Brazilian."

"What'd ya say, dear, wanna give this... 19-year old a proper fucking?" she asked.

Marrisa nodded and so Alex switched back to Jack, and just picked up Lissa. She was at most 5 feet and weighed barely anything.

They quickly made their way to the room and went inside before someone noticed the dodgy goings on.

She dumped Lissa on the bed, while Marrisa stripped down to her bright red lacy bra and thong.

"She's gonna think you and her are here for a threesome, and she's gonna be sub to you," Alex explained.

Marrisa woke her up and immediately kissed her. Lissa hesitated for a moment, before kissing back. "We're gonna put on such a good show for Alex aren't we?" Marrisa purred, before continuing to make out. She undid the knot at the back of Lissa's bra at the same time.

Then, she pushed Lissa's head down in between her tits, "you know you want them, you've never had tits like these before, have you?" she moaned undoing her own bra too.

Alex was getting hard sitting on the chair watching Lissa sucking Marrisa's tits. She started rubbing it through her pants. Marrisa caught her impatient look so she spun Lissa around so she was face down and ass up.

She played with the plug in her ass, pulling it out and pushing it back in abruptly, enjoying her yelps. She put a finger in next, and then another to prepare her for Alex.

"I think you're ready for a dick now," she said with three fingers in her ass.

Alex got up, and Lissa started undoing the buttons on her pants, still kneeling on the bed. Her jaw dropped as the dick sprung out in front of her.

She went to touch it but Marrisa swatted her hand away, "Uh, uh, uhh, your *my* bitch, your mistress gets it first," she said before swallowing all 11-iches down to the base in her first go, as if to taunt Lissa with something she definitely couldn't do.

Alex was loving Marrisa's ferocity, as she blew her. She usually liked to be in charge but she was loving this competition.

Lissa wasn't idle either, since the dick was occupied she had started to suck on the balls.

Meanwhile, Alex started fucking her skull faster with Marrisa barely managing to keep up without gagging on it.

"You're getting sloppy, Mari, maybe you should let Lissa take over," she taunted, stoking the flames.

She didn't take the bait but did let Lissa take over, who slowly was working her way down the 11-inches with each thrust, but Marrisa was having none of it, and pushed her head all the way down on the next stroke, causing her to immediately choke.

Alex continued pounding her throat, despite that. She didn't care about Lissa, this was all for Marrisa and she was enjoying it so who cared.

"Pathetic," she spat, "a whore who can't even take dick. Guess we'll have to fill your other holes then, won't we."

Good, Alex thought, she was getting bored hitting the back of the redhead's throat. Marrisa had good instincts.

Marrisa had Lissa turned around and on all fours. She pulled her ass cheeks apart so Alex could get it in. Lissa let out a gasp as her asshole was filled.

"I've only ever fit 5-inches!" Lissa squeaked out.

"She's lying," Alex said, she knew Lissa had fit 6 and a half from reading her memories.

Marissa grabbed her jaw, "listen here, slut," she said, missing the irony, "you either shut up or you moan like the little bitch you are." The poor girl whimpered in response.

Alex continued fucking Lissa, enjoying the catfight. She couldn't go balls deep, of course, but Marrisa's tongue was there for the half that got left out. Still, though, she missed going balls deep in a warm wet cunt. In the meantime, Lissa's moaning was getting more and more shrill as Alex hit her A-spot. She knew *exactly* how to get there. Being a person really let you get to know them...

"Oh my god, oh, fuuuck," Lissa screamed as she got close. "Keep going, oh fu— fuck"

"You know Alex, I don't think she deserves to cum. I mean she couldn't suck without gagging even. For a swinger, I think she's shit at sex," she said smirking at the panic spreading on Lissa's face.

"No please, fuck," she moaned, "I've never, fuck aahhh, I've never cummed from, fuuck, from anal before, please!" She pleaded towards Alex. It was in vain, Alex didn't care.

"How close are you?" Marrisa demanded from her.

"I'd say two three minutes," Alex said answering for her.

"Move over then," she ordered her, "MOVE OVER." She shoved her aside, denying her her the orgasm she so desperately wanted.

"No, no, please," Lissa cried out.

Alex moved on to fucking Marrisa in the classic upright missionary without missing a beat. Alex honestly liked missionary, there was something about staring into someone's eyes before giving them the fuck of the lifetime.

"Aww, look at the poor thing," Alex said looking at the jilted Lissa, "bring your mouth here dear, you can top me up on lube with it." Lissa complied but they all knew her role was nothing more than being a wet hole.

"I'm wet enough thank you very much," Marrisa said quickly, "*You* can suck on my tits if you're so left out."

Alex found the jealousy very fun, but not as fun as being balls deep in Marrisa. It'd been a while since she fucked someone properly. She had had Marrisa yesterday as John but honestly was it a real fucking if she'd manage to recover in 10 minutes?

No, this was gonna be good, Marrisa's world was going to be shattered...

"Oh fuck, babe, your cock feels so fucking good," she moaned, "fuck me harder, I want to be your little your little nympho slut."

"Don't worry, you weren't ever more than a pair of tits to me," Alex said mocking her.

"Lissa here on the other hand, I think she's could be so much more," Alex grunted goading her on. She kept pounding her hard though, not giving her any quarter.

Marrisa took it out on Lissa, pushing her harder into her breasts as if she was going to smother her with them.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES!" Marrisa shouted as she got close, "harder, fuck me harder!" Alex ignored her, she knew Marrisa's body and what she needed better than she did.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, fuuuuuuuckkk, fu—" she cried as she got close, "Keep. Going. Fuck. I'm. Shit. So. Fucking close!"

"Fuuuuuuuckkkk," she shouted as she came, followed by low animalistic moans.

She shuddered and twitched, as waves of pleasure rolled up and down and through her body. Her back arched and she let out low moans as she felt aftershock after aftershock. Meanwhile, Alex continued to pound her just as hard, she wasn't there yet of course, but it was hard to maintain a tempo with her squirming about. So, Lissa took the opportunity and presented her pussy so Alex could take her doggy style instead. Marissa would've hated this territory encroachment, but she was busy moaning nonsense at the moment to notice.

Alex slipped into the 19-year olds tight sopping pussy, much slower this time though, this fucking was so she could get off. Lissa was again just a wet hole at the moment.

"Oh yeah, come on slut," she grunted, "I like this cunt..."

"I'm close, d'you want me to paint your tits or your tits?" She growled at her.

"F—Face, please," Lissa cooed in response.

"I knew you were dirty," Alex replied grinning "You could make it as a porn star, y'know, if you get a bit more vocal, I could set you—" She was interrupted by her own orgasm. Lissa rolled over to present her face, tongue out like she was planning to catch snowflakes. Alex unfortunately was too caught off guard to aim and ended up mostly spraying the bed and a bit of her belly.

Pleasure shot up through 'her' body and she hunched over, dick rapidly deflating in her hand. She breathed heavily as the orgasm washed through her. She was dripping with sweat from the exertion of fucking two women at once, but the endorphins smothered the fatigue.

Alex collapsed back into the chair as the orgasm faded, and beckoned over Lissa. She figured that she'd done the least work and be the most fresh, so she jumped into her.

She then got up and grabbed the small water pistol from Marrisa's purse and woke Jack up so she could make him go clean up.

"You really messed up Lissa hair and makeup, didn't you," Alex said to Marissa, while looking herself up and down in the mirror.

"Eh," she replied. She had regained most of her senses by then, though she was still a bit dazed.

"I think I'm gonna leave her with the memory of you jsut eating her out and me watching," she said.

"What, why?" Marrisa replied betraying outrage in her voice.

"What do you mean why?" Alex tried incredulous, "you acted like a fucking jealous bitch, and you basically tried to break her. And you denied her an orgasm!"

Marrisa pouted, "I just don't like redheads, okay?"

"The fucks that's supposed to mean?" Alex replied, "she's not even a natural redhead! Why'd you think she has her pussy shaved? Hell you can even see the brown roots," she said holding up her hair.

Marrisa shrugged. Alex rolled her eyes at the stubbornness. Thankfully, Jack came back into the room from his shower. Alex found it amusing that he'd put a towel around his waist in a room that only contained two women who had just had his dick in them.

She was contemplating this when Marrisa swiped his towel from around his waist, on the way to the bathroom.

"Don't worry she's not mad at you, she's mad at Lissa," Alex explained.

"Lissa?" he asked. He had instinctively covered his crotch for a moment before realizing the futility.

"I left you with the memories, Jack," she replied matter-of-factly.

"Oh right, you. I mean the girl you're, y'know," Jack stumbled.

"Yeah."

"You're, I mean, she's pretty hot," Jack said.

"She has a boyfriend," Alex replied.

"Oh, but I, um, okay," Jack replied, reconciling the fact with the memories of cumming on her not 10 minutes ago.

"Y'know," Jack continued in the tone of a boy asking his mother for something she'd obviously decline, "like, memories they're like not really as good as y'know, like, like—"

"Are you fucking stoned," Alex asked annoyed, "spit out whatever you want to say."

"Well I want to like actually be like—"

"You want to be in control while fucking a chick like this?" Alex interrupted.

"Yeah. Cause like—"

"Cool, you know Lissa's number, you can have an affair. Don't bring her to the house though. I don't want a revolving door of women going in and out of that place."

"I know her number? Oh yeah, I do... But she didn't tell me, I mean you, that?"

Alex sighed. "Yeah and? I'm like a god, aren't I, now get here so I can get out of this, so she can go clean up."

Jack obliged. Alex then woke up Lissa and sent her groggily, next door to clean up, before getting dressed herself.

--

Alex and Marrisa sped down the highway on the way home. It was dark by now.

"So, won't John be home by now?" Marissa asked.

"Yeah," Alex replied, not looking up from her phone.

"So, what will happen if he like wakes up the other Alex. Like Mrs Hutcherson, I mean."

"He won't. Contingency plans and all that."

"Oh, right cause I was worried a bit, in case you forgot, and—"

"I said the words ages ago, dear," she explained, "I'm very experienced with this."

"The words?"

"Meh dosronn ki jagah. Don't think about them too hard, I'll be erasing that memory as soon as we—"

Tires screeched. Marissa screamed, which was then drowned by the explosion in the dashboard. There was a crunch and a snap.

Marissa opened her eyes and recoiled at the pain the light brought. Her head pounded. What, what had happened? Alex was saying something and then? What did she, there were words...

"Meh dosronn ki," she mumbled, what was the last part? "Meh dosronn ki jism?" She said aloud. Then she remembered being forbidden to say them and panic set in.

--

"Marrisa! Marrisa calm yourself!" Alex shouted. "You're fine, it's fine. We just hit a deer." Marrisa sobbed uncontrollably. "You've probably only got a concussion from the airbags. It's fine. You'll live."

"I've said," she got out between the sobs, "I said the words. You told me, you told me not to and I disobeyed. I'm sorry. So so sorry."

"You what!" Alex roared, "repeat them, exactly as you said them. NOW!"

"Meh dosronn ki jism," she whispered.

Anger gave way to confusion and concern on Alex's face.

"Those aren't the words," she said in a much more level voice, "you'll be fi—"

Alex noticed Marrisa's hair had gone white, and she then watched it flash Auburn and then sandy brown. It was back to the correct brunette now but was now curly. The mole on her neck had disappeared too, no it had moved... Her nails were a lot longer now too.

"Shapeshifter!" Alex spat suddenly fearful. She ripped open Marrisa's top and tried to swap in but couldn't. Her breasts were the wrong size too... Fuck, she was trapped in a crashed car with one of those things...

"Marrisa, listen to me, listen," Alex said urgently, "What was the name of your pet dragon in 17th grade?"

"Dragon? 17th grade?" Marrisa asked. Alex recoiled. Her fears were confirmed. "It was called Archie. What's that got to do with anything?"

Thank fuck, Alex thought. That question was the safety to make sure Alex's memory mods were still there. Marrisa would still serve. Alex thanked her past self for the safety implant, it was the first time she'd needed it...

"You're a shapeshifter now, Marrisa," she explained, "Look you've made your hair change colour, see, and your boobs have changed shape. That bra fits perfectly now, doesn't it?"

"Oh, but—"

"Hush now, you can still serve me perfectly. Even better now actually. You've just surpassed every single assistant I've ever had in one fell swoop. A clumsy fall, really."

Marrisa smiled weakly at the comforting thought, the nasty purple bruise on her cheek disappearing.

Alex pondered what'd she do with her... This meant trouble though.