All Comments on 'Alex's Women Ch. 01'

by WirdSmiff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bucco40bucco40almost 2 years ago

Hell yes chapter 2. Don't leave us hanging. Get Alex his harem of 2 sisters, a mom, a grandmom, and 4 girlfriends and maybe more. Who'll be the first to take him in their ass? Will the girls slide off him after he came in them and slide onto another girls face to be cleaned? Will the girls do some snowballing? How many are submissive? Dominant? switches?

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

Agree with bucco40.

Copy paste their comments here, I hope we find out Grandpa was also father and he follows in his footsteps. I'm a sucker for incest/harem/pregnancy porn so this is shaping up well for me. Thanks for Sharing.

Teacher44Teacher44almost 2 years ago

Good story, but I got lost in the second half, where I think you switched from his sister to Mary and I didn't catch the transition. Keep that in mind for chapter 2.

ArediaArediaalmost 2 years ago

Please write chapter two. Please?

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Chapter 2 please. I enjoyed the story a lot. AAAAAA++++++

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 1 year ago

Liked it, but agree with teacher44. Need to make transition from sister to gf more clear.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG4 days ago

Wow...just, wow...some of the comments are really...WOW!!!!!

Author DID drop a hint in here...Grandfather is gonna be the "unnamed" father to Alex, sisters, their mom...can see that one coming big and bright.

Does have some transition issues...still, delightful tale...ready for Chapter 2!!

Five**5**Stars!!!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌πŸ”₯πŸŒ‹πŸ’―

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWirdSmiff@WirdSmiff
Thank you for reading my stories. All participants in my fantasies that are taking part in anything regarding sexual activity, are over the age of 18 as required by US law regardless of age restrictions or otherwise in the country where you are reading them. My tales are pur...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES