Alex's Women Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why'd you stop?"

"Thought I was hurting you."

"You weren't. Felt fantastic! Do it some more."

So I did then moved down to give her a bit of a rest and found her cunt and slipped a finger in to explore. Off she went again, hard to keep her still. I put my thumb on her clitty, worked it carefully around in little circles. Gave her finger and thumb together and totally ignored the noise she was making and the thrashing about of her body. She shuddered a couple of times. She screamed 'ooh fuck YESSSSS!' and just stopped. I eased up a little and she just jerked a bit. I kept going. She kept jerking so I didn't stop until she called 'pax'.

"You can take my panties off, if you like?" she said, calm as you like.

"But I'm not wearing them," I told her.

"Idiot!" she laughed, "get 'em off before I kill you!"

I got between her legs, grasped her ankles and rested them on my shoulder. Reaching down for her panties I told her to 'lift'. She lifted her bum and I worked her panties down to her ankles. They were soaked! I took them off one leg at a time, leaving her feet on my shoulders then held them up to my nose and inhaled deeply before sucking the soaking material into my mouth.

"That's dirty," she laughed delightedly.

"That's you," I told her "your aroma, your pleasure, your need, your lust, your orgasm, your very being and I want more, lots more!"

She just grinned at me!

"I've been waiting months and there's plenty more where that came from. Help yourself!" she offered.

I didn't even hesitate. Lifted her feet from my shoulders, spread her legs wide and looked straight down them to the apex. There it was, my very first sight of naked pussy. Soft, swollen and glistening with her juices. Her tight little cunt hole open and inviting. I dived in, head first and started lapping at everything I could, all at once. It took me a while to get control of myself.

Putting my hands under her bum I lifted her pussy up to my mouth and set about trying and do with my mouth, lips and tongue what I'd done with my fingers.

She came hard, she said she'd never made herself cum that hard or for so long. She flooded and covered my face with her juices. She continued to wriggle, squirm and make lots of noise so I kept going until she told me she needed a rest. I wriggled up the bed and pulled her into my arms. She snuggled, must have looked over my shoulder at the clock.

"Shit! Look at the time! Gotta go. Spanish Inquisition if I'm late and I really don't want to have to tell Mum what I've been doing all afternoon. Tomorrow? My turn?"

Following day she turned up bang on time. Up in my room she pulled her panties out of her pocket, like a magician producing a rabbit from a hat and explained that she'd had to wash the previous day's pair out and dry them on her radiator before putting them in the wash, so she was going to keep them clean and dry.

I turned her around and unzipped her skirt. She didn't complain so I removed it, stroked her bum and turned her round to face me again. I pushed lightly on her shoulders. She flopped back on the bed, good as gold, smiled and spread her wings. In a flash I was kneeling between her legs and dived in for a taste of her delicious pussy.

"Oi! Watchadoin' yer big lug? My turn remember? You were only supposed to look and enjoy.... Arrrh that's soooo very fucking nice, don't stop.... Ever!"

I didn't. Kept going using my fingers, lips, tongue and teeth. Everything she'd enjoyed the previous day. She wriggled, squealed, twisted and turned. She grabbed hold of my head and pulled me in tight. She wrapped her legs around my head and squeezed so tight I thought I'd suffocate. Worth it though, boy did she cum? Like Niagara Falls, all over my face... delicious. Took her a while to come down. I loved that, made me feel real good.

"You were supposed to let me play with you today, remember?" she said quite sternly.

"A certain lady told me that a lady should always cum first, at least I think that's what she said," I chuckled.

"I'm a Lady? You sure? I cum to you without panties, let you remove my skirt then lay on your bed with my legs spread wide and you think I'm a Lady not a slut?" she giggled.

"You're a Lady, certain sure. A young Lady I'll give you that but a Lady nonetheless. And a Lady should always cum first."

"Well I'm not going to complain. Thank her for me next time you see the certain lady." she laughed.

"Thank her yourself, if you've got the nerve? She'll be downstairs when we leave."

She went silent for a few minutes as if she was considering it.

"Well, you gonna get your kit off or am I expected to do it ALL myself?"

I got to my feet and stood, still between her parted legs, and looked down at her. I seemed to tower over her. I offered my hand, she took it and hauled herself up to sit on the edge of the bed. She reached up to start undoing my belt.

"Y'know, I've never seen a real live cock before? Seen the bulges guys sport but never a real cock. This'll be my first."

"That's nice. Never saw a pussy before yesterday myself much less touched or tasted one. You are my first."

She was looking up at me with a giant smile on her face.

"Really? That's lovely. My first and your first. Did my pussy really taste nice?"

She'd undone my belt and continued to look up at me as she set about the button and zip of my jeans.

"You were delicious. Fantastic. When you came for me I felt on top of the world. When you covered my face I couldn't get enough of you. You'll have to learn to put up with me eating you out at every chance I get."

She pulled my jeans down and helped me step out of them without taking her smiling eyes off of mine. Her hands went back to take my boxers down, her eyes still locked on mine.

"I think I could probably put up with that," she chuckled as she helped me out of my boxers.

My cock was out and hard. Steel hard and pointing up at the ceiling, the glistening purple head almost level with her nose and only inches away. She still had her head tilted back, looking into my eyes.

"Yesterday," she said, "you didn't look at my cunt until it was fully open and displayed for you..."

"Your cunt? Not your pussy?"

"It'll be a cunt once your cock spunks in it. I'm getting prepared for it," she giggled, "your cock in my cunt. Your cum mingling with mine."

"I can cum in you? You're on the pill?"

"I've been on the pill for years. Bad periods I told the quack. Last check up I told him I kept forgetting to take them. I've got an implant now, safe as houses for the next year and a half or so. You interrupted, where was I?"

"You were reminding me that I didn't look at your cunt until..."

"Yes, yes. So I've not looked at your cock while I've been unwrapping it. I want to see it all and in its full glory but not before I've touched it. I'm going to make it as hard as possible, like you made my cunt dripping wet, then look at it, OK?"

She started to move her hands up my thighs. She discovered my balls first and carefully stroked around them sending shivers of excitement through my body with each tender touch on the tight sac.

"You like that? They feel very big and tight in their little bag. It feels very stretched." she giggled knowing only too well that I was loving it.

Her hand moved upwards as if searching for my cock. She found it, erect and standing magnificently to attention. She traced a fingernail up the length and back down again. Back at the root she started to work her fingers behind it. That's when she stopped and finally straightened her neck to look forward not upward.

"FUCK!" she exclaimed, "are all cocks this size?"

Her head jerked up again as she stared into my eyes.

"I've read that the first time hurts, breaking of the hymen I was told but this beast will tear me apart! Nobody said anything about the size, just that they differed."

"I dunno, never looked at anyone else's cock," I lied, "doesn't matter though, I'm more than happy to go down on you any time you like and as often as you like." I added truthfully.

"It does matter! This is your cock and it's going to make my pussy into a cunt and fill it with spunk. Maybe not today, unfortunately, but soon, very soon! OK if I play with it?"

"You are expecting me to say NO!?"

"Not really," she laughed and wiped her soft tongue around the shiny head, "ooh, it's stretchy, I like that," she giggled, "it's very slippery but we'll need a lot more to get this monster into my tight little hole."

For the next ten minutes Mary played with my cock. She licked up and down the length, sucked the head into her mouth, teased around the glans with her tongue. She kissed and licked my balls, sucked them, one at a time into her mouth and all the time she stroked up and down, sometimes slow and other times faster. She brought me to the verge so many times I lost count. I was begging for release and praying for 'just once more'. Mary was doing to me exactly what I'd done for her, made her suffer and built her up to the best climax I could.

"Am I being a cruel bitch Alex? Driving you wild like you did to me? Shall I make you blow or make you wait, like you did to me?"

"You're being wonderful. I'm aching to blow my load and praying that I don't. Better grab a handful of tissues though. When this lot goes it'll go everywhere."

She just smiled contentedly and went back to driving me mad. Almost there ... then down. A roller coaster ride of ecstasy and sheer joy.

"When this lot has finally been allowed to escape will your cock be a little smaller so we can try it in my hole?" she asked devilishly.

"Well, it might have been if you hadn't told it where you intended it to go next," I laughed delightedly.

"Let's see, shall we?"

With that she opened her mouth and pushed it hard down onto my cock-head. She sucked and her tongue lapped up my leaking pre-cum. Her fist pumped up and down my length. In moments I was on the verge of a volcanic eruption.

"Ohh FUCK gonna cum! Gonna cum!"

Instinctively my hands rested on her head encouragingly as her legs had wrapped around my head when I was finally letting her climax. I didn't push or hold her head still just let my hands move backwards and forwards with her head. It's about then that I lost all control of my hips. They rammed forward and upwards trying to drive my cock deep into her belly. She didn't flinch, just kept on bobbing her head up and down. On my third hip thrust I unleashed the biggest load I've ever produced. It just pumped out of the end and straight into Mary's throat. I doubt it even touched the sides. I felt her laughing as she swallowed. Another trust of my hips and a second load followed the first. She didn't even pause, just stroked harder and faster as I pumped load after load into her belly. She brought me back to earth carefully, licked and sucked my cock all over, took my balls into her mouth and hummed a little tune to them. When she was done she just looked up at me and grinned happily.

"I really enjoyed that!" she announced delightedly, "you are going to have to put up with me sucking you off for a very long time to cum." she giggled.

I helped to her feet. She threw her arms around my neck and jumped, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Hold me! Your cock's still hard, let's see if I can line us up."

Putting my big hands on her pert bum I took the weight of her body. She let go with one hand and snaked it between us. I felt her hand on my cock. She wriggled.

"Feel that? That's my pussy, it's dripping. Can you feel it? There, I'm sliding your cock-head over my pussy lips. Lower me, just a little. Perfect, there, that's my clitty... oh GOD that's my clitty! Your cock-head's rubbing against my clitty. Going down now, heading for my hole. There, can you feel it? Just nestling right at the entrance. Lower me a little, not too far, it's already... Oh My God! That's your cock-head inside my cunt, only a little but it's already stretching me! A little bit more? Alex, your cock's inside my cunt! Can you hold me there while I finger my clitty? I want to soak your cock with my cum."

I had to readjust my hands to get a firmer hold. Sliding them down from her perfect bum I grasped the back of her thighs and leaned back a little as a counter-balance.

"Oh my God, that's incredible! Did you feel it push in a little more?"

I could feel her knuckles against the lower part of my belly as she slid her hand back between us and started to strum her clitty. In no time at all I was struggling to hold her safe as she twisted and turned on the very top of my cock.

"Gonna cum Alex! Gonna cum on your cock, Alex!" she shouted gleefully.

Her twisting and turning changed to bouncing, bouncing on the top of my cock. It felt heavenly and I was very grateful that she was protected. I really wasn't certain I could hold back if she kept it up much longer. With each bounce I felt my cock-head push just a little deeper into her fuck hole. She was so far gone by then I wasn't at all sure she was aware just how far she'd driven my cock into her cunt.

"I'm cumin Alex! I'm cumin!" she screamed at the top of her voice.

With a final bounce she drove herself down onto my cock and screamed delightedly. I knew, certain sure that my cock-head and a good half inch of shaft was in her cunt. I felt her pussy pulse as it tightened even more around my cock. Suddenly I was wet and that was enough to push me right over the top. Yanking on her thighs I thrust my hips up and forward driving my cock deeper than I intended and pumped my first ever load of hot, creamy spunk into a girl's pussy.

Mary had a cunt and she bounced up and down on my cock-head while my balls shot load after load into her vaginal passage.

We weren't virgins any more!

Chapter 2 to follow, if you wish?

Comments always welcum.

12