Ali Meets Brad

Story Info
Ali meets Danny's room mate Brad.
958 words
3.93
14k
17
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali knelt, dumbfounded. She couldn't believe Danny had left like that. One minute he's telling me how hot it is that I'm touching myself while I suck his cock, she thought, and the next he's cumming and walking away. Her pussy was aching, begging for release. Ali sat down, her back against the wall. Just because he had left didn't mean she couldn't finish. She pressed her palm firmly against her mound, loving the pressure on her clit, as she slipped a finger into her tight hole.

--

Danny was on his way out of the library when he ran into his roommate Brad. He was grinning like an idiot and Brad was confused. "Hey, dude. What are you so pumped about?"

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you," Danny replied.

"Try me."

"I just got my dick sucked down in the basement."

"Seriously? By who?" Brad was all ears.

"This hot little slut named Ali. I caught her fooling around with her girlfriend last week and recorded it. Naturally, she's eager to keep that video from getting out and it's working out well for me."

"Holy shit," Brad's eyes were wide, "that's hot."

"She might still be down there," Danny "she had her hands in her panties when I left her."

"Seriously? Where?"

"Why? You gonna go help her out?" Danny smirked.

"Help myself out is more like it, " Brad replied.

"You know the stacks waaay in the back, the bio journals and crap no one ever looks at?"

"Yeah," Brad was already moving towards the stairwell, "I'll see you later dude." Danny turned and left the library.

--

Brad moved quickly through the aisles. God, he thought, I hope she hasn't left yet. As he moved deeper into the stacks, he heard a soft gasp. Peeking between the shelves, he saw her. A cute little blonde, back against the wall. She had one hand in her pants and the other up under her t-shirt. Her head was tipped back, eyes closed, totally lost in her pleasure. This was too fucking perfect. Brad walked into her aisle and cleared his throat. The sound jolted Ali out of her reverie. She yanked her hands away and started to stand.

"Don't stop on my account," Brad said, "I'm enjoying the view."

"Um, I-- well, uh..." Ali spluttered.

"You don't have to explain," Brad said, stepping closer, "Danny already did."

"You know Danny?" This can't be good, Ali thought.

"Not as well as you know Danny, but yeah. He's my roommate."

"Fuck."

"Glad we're on the same page. Don't worry, I'm more of a gentleman than Danny. I won't leave until you've cum."

Ali's mouth went dry. "Now, why don't you show me exactly what you were doing when I got here?"

Ali started to slide her hand back into her leggings. "Let's get these out of the way," Brad hooked his fingers into the waistband of her leggings and panties and slid them down. He grabbed her left leg and propped it up against a low shelf, spreading Ali open. "I want to see you cum."

Ali's hands went right back to work. Her needy pussy didn't care that some strange guy was watching. She just needed to cum. She slid two fingers deep inside and curved them, pressing against the spot she'd found right before Brad had interrupted. With her other hand, she rubbed her clit.

Brad could hardly believe this was happening. His cock was rock hard in his jeans and all he could think about was burying it in the perfect, pink pussy in front of him. He would make sure she came first, but then all bets were off.

Ali was completely lost in her own pleasure. She was trying to stay quiet, but little gasps and moans escaped. "Ooh, good girl." Brad groaned. Oh, fuck. Those words again. "Cum for me." Alis was so close, that was all it took. She came hard, back arching, and a gush of wetness.

When she opened her eyes, Brad was staring at her like a wolf stares at a wounded deer. He had opened his pants and was slowly stroking his cock. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?" Ali nodded. "But a slut like you needs more than fingers, don't you?" Wide-eyed, Ali nodded again. "Tell me what you need." Brad commanded.

"I need cock."

"You need my cock."

"I need your cock."

Brad stood so close, his cock brushed against her pussy lips. He pressed himself against her opening. Ali whimpered. "Please," she whispered, "fuck me."

Brad buried himself in Ali's pussy. She gasped as she felt his thick cock stretching her out. Brad began thrusting, slow and deep. "Oh, yeah," he moaned. He grabbed Ali's wrists and pinned them against the wall, picking up the pace.

Ali let out a desperate moan and Brad clapped a hand over her mouth. "You can't help it, can you slut?" He thrust harder and faster. She was so tight and wet, he wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm gonna cum Ali," he said, "I'm gonna cum deep in your tight little pussy and claim it." His hand was still clapped over her mouth. Ali's eyes went wide. "That's what you want, isn't it? You want this pussy to be mine."Ali nodded.

"Tell me." He removed his hand. "This pussy is yours," Ali whispered, "Cum inside me."

"Good girl," Brad gasped as he pounded her pussy, unloading inside her. He held his cock inside her while they caught their breath, then stepped back, tucking himself back into his jeans.

Ali looked a mess, half-naked, legs open, Brad's cum oozing out of her. "You might want to clean yourself up a bit before you head out." Brad left.