Danny, Ali, & Brad

Story Info
Ali goes to Brad and Danny's apartment.
1.3k words
3.91
13.7k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali hadn't been able to focus since she'd been fucked in the library by Danny's roommate. Danny's roommate. God, she though, I'm such a fucking slut. I let him fuck me without even asking his name. Every time she walked past the library, her whole body clenched. If she was on her way back to the dorm she would walk a little faster, desperate to strip off her clothes and make herself cum.

She'd been in the middle of one of these sessions when Mel had come home last night. "Oh baby," she groaned, "you just couldn't wait for me, could you?" Ali hadn't told Mel about what happened after she left the library that day, let alone the rest of it. All she knew was that Ali was horny and she was happy to help. She replaced Ali's fingers with her own, rubbing her clit, kissing and sucking her neck and breasts. Ali was afraid to ask for penetration. She craved the feeling of a cock deep inside her.

Ali's phone dinged, a special notification she had set up for Danny's texts. Her pussy clenched, knowing what it meant. Last time he had only given her 15 minutes. She needed to see that message.

Ali started to moan, "Mel, fuck Mel, I'm gonna cum."

"Mmmm...yes baby, cum for me," Mel urged.

Ali put on a show. She didn't want to hurt Mel's feelings, but she needed to get to her phone.

--

Half an hour later, Ali was speed walking towards the library. 15 minutes had passed before she could read the message "I need you. Now," and she'd responded frantically. "Sorry, I couldn't get to my phone. I'm on my way."

"Get here now," he responded.

Ali stopped in front of the library. Danny leaned against a wall near the entrance. "Come with me," Danny said. He grabbed her hand and led her away from the library, towards a student apartment complex. "Where are we going?" Ali asked.

"You'll see."

He led her to one of the apartments and opened the door. He pulled her inside and the door slammed shut behind them.

It was the typical student apartment...hand-me-down furniture and kitchen appliances, video game posters, recycling bin about to overflow with crushed Bud Light cans. As Ali scanned the place, she saw one thing she had not been expecting. The roommate, sitting on the faded futon couch, wearing the same wolfish grin he'd had in the library. She felt Danny's hands on her waist pulling her back against him. "I believe you've met my roommate, Brad?"

Ali nodded. Brad stood up and moved towards them, "Oh, we've more than met...isn't that true Ali?" Ali swallowed hard and nodded again, her body trembling with a combination of nerves and excitement. She felt Danny's breath warm against her ear, "Use your words, slut. We're not in the library anymore...we want to hear you."

"Yes," Ali said, "we've met."

"And?"

"And we had sex."

Brad chuckled, "We fucked, Ali. Danny already knows all the dirty details." He glanced at Danny, "How much do you want to bet she's already soaked through her panties?"

"Only one way to find out." Danny unbuttoned her jeans and slid his hand down over her panties. Ali whimpered as his fingers brushed against her clit through the material. Of course Brad was right. Even if this situation wasn't insanely hot, she had just been masturbating. "She's a needy little slut, isn't she," Danny growled. Brad rubbed the growing bulge in his jeans. "But that's what we like about her, isn't it?"

Danny continued to run his fingers up and down over her slit. Ali could feel his erection pressed against her back. She wondered if he would fuck her first, since Brad had already had a taste. Brad stepped closer, sandwiching Ali between his body and Danny. "Tell us what you want."

"I want you to fuck me," Ali was practically panting with need, "Both of you."

"Good girl," Danny whispered as he slid his hand inside her panties. Ali gasped as his fingers slid over her inner lips, just barely dipping inside. His palm pressed against her mound, putting incredible pressure on her clit. Her head tipped back onto his shoulder and she closed her eyes, savoring the feeling. She felt Brad push her shirt up and fondle her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples. Her knees almost gave out when he put his mouth on one and began to suck.

Danny's fingers started to move deeper inside her. Ali cried out, "Oooh god...yes!" Brad grabbed the waistband of her jeans and panties and pulled them down, lifting her feet one at a time to take them off. She barely noticed, as Danny was pressing his fingers up against her g-spot. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she moaned. "Good girl," he whispered, grinding his cock against her, "Cum for me my sweet little slut." The dirty talk pushed her over the edge and Ali exploded. Her juices surged over Danny's hand.

When she opened her eyes Brad was sitting on the couch again, naked, stroking his hard, thick cock. Danny pushed her forward, guiding her onto her knees. No words were needed. Ali leaned down and began to suck the tip. Brad groaned as she took him deeper with each bob of her head. He tangled his fingers in her hair. "Mmmm...fuck, take it all," he grunted as his hips thrust upward, fucking her mouth. She was completely helpless but she loved it. She let spit pool in her mouth and drool down the side of his dick.

Danny watched as Ali devoured Brad's cock. She was bent at the waist, perfectly positioned to be fucked from behind. He quickly stripped off his jeans and t-shirt and moved behind her, taking his hard cock in his hand and rubbing it through her wet, swollen folds. "Mmmm..."Ali moaned in protest or pleasure he really didn't care. He watched Brad's cock slip out of her mouth as she tried to turn her head and look back at him, but Brad's tight grip on her hair pulled her back. Danny grabbed her hips and buried himself deep inside her.

Oh god, Ali thought, as she felt Danny's cock enter her. He wasn't quite as long as Brad, but he was thicker and she was feeling a whole host of new sensations. His long, slow thrusts were the most exquisite kind of torture. She moaned on Brad's cock, the vibrations traveling up his shaft. He shuddered, "Oooh yeah, such a good slut." He looked down at her and then across at Danny. They made eye contact for several seconds, Danny grinning wickedly as he let out a moan. Brad's cock twitched and he looked back down at Ali.

"Fuck, Ali...you're gonna make me cum!" He thrust into her mouth hard and fast, closing his eyes. He didn't see Danny still watching him, didn't see him lean over Ali and cup his hands around his balls. "Ohh yeah baby, play with my balls," Brad groaned. He thrust one final time and unleashed his load in her mouth. Danny moved his hand back to Ali's hip. He watched Brad as he began to thrust harder and faster into Ali.

"Oooohhh god!" Ali cried out. Her pussy clenched around Danny's cock. Brad stroked her hair, "Good girl," he whispered, "Cum for me." Brad and Danny locked eyes over Ali as she moaned, "OOOhhh fuck, I'm CUMMING!" Danny pounded into her one last time and drained his load deep inside her. He groaned, "Oooh Ali..."

Ali's head rested on Brad's thigh, Danny panting behind her. Brad got up and walked over to a bookshelf on the wall next to the couch. He pushed a few books aside and picked something up. Turning back towards Ali, she saw a small digital camera in his hands. "Another one for the collection, " he said, smirking. "There'll be a few more before we're done," Danny replied.