Alice and Alex Have a Date

Story Info
A trans-het couple with dysphoria have sex.
1.1k words
4.36
2.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between us both traveling and being busy with work, it'd been over a month since Alex and I had managed to be together and alone. So once I got to his apartment and we'd greeted each other with hugs, I dropped my bag, and with our arms still half-entwined, we flopped down on the couch together.

Initial attempts at conversation proved futile, as pretty soon we were holding each other tightly with our mouths busy on each others' cheeks and lips. "...too long...", I mumbled as I pulled back just enough to guide one of his hands to cup the underside of my breast and then wormed my hand towards his crotch.

I'm not sure how much longer we sat like this, fondling each other in silence, before Alex sighed and said "It's so good to feel you in my arms again. As much as I love my boys and their cocks, I've been yearning to feel your curves and cradle your breasts for a while."

"I've missed your dick, too!", I blurted out, but I squeezed him lovingly as I unbuttoned his fly to pull his penis up over the waistband of his briefs. "It's a bit bigger than I remembered, and it looks like you finally found one with some foreskin!" I kissed him lightly and then laid my head in his lap so I could suck on it a little while staring up at him.

"It's nice having a boyfriend who can stay soft through this," I joked. "It makes the geometry so much easier." Sucking on him was making me pretty aroused, and, from the finger I slid behind his base to rub his bits, I could tell he was getting quite wet, too.

"You know, I think it's time for an erection. Don't you?" he replied, as he pushed me back off his lap.

"Sounds good. I can't wait to have you in me, anyway!", I replied. Besides, given how hard my bits were getting, it was really time to get them under control.

As he headed over to his room to get ready, I stripped naked except for my bra and dug into my bag to find the cage for my clit. After a couple of minutes of relaxing and clearing my head, I was able to get them to fit inside and lock it shut, so that they wouldn't get in my way and I wouldn't be troubled if Alex's hands brushed against them.

Once I was ready, I knocked on his door to check if it was okay to come in. He opened it, completely naked except for a cute black binder and harness: "You seemed excited that I was big today, so I thought I'd go with this one. I hope you're feeling up for it?"

Honestly, I was a little nervous about whether I could handle the size of this erection, but--especially when I'm horny--I tend to be a little proud of being able to take anything any guy is endowed with, so I said "No worries." and dragged him over to his bed.

Finally feeling his skin against mine as we held each other only made me wetter, until I couldn't keep myself from wriggling free from his grasp and spinning around to bury my face in his pubes. I inhaled deeply, then got up on all fours--as much to give him a better view as to give me a better angle--and leaned down to suck his penis into my mouth like a fish sucking in its prey.

A sudden pulse of feeling in my clit made me involuntarily moan and nearly drop my mouthful of cock. Alex must've slipped his tongue through the pee slit in the cage on my bits so he could try to lick me off. I can't imagine it could've been that comfortable for him to squeeze in there, but it felt great and I needed to reciprocate. I arched my back a bit to get the angle right--being taller than your boyfriend has some advantages--and started riding his dick with my throat.

I'd started to slip into a mindless reverie of cock in my throat and tongue on my clit when Alex suddenly arched upward, driving his balls into my nose a bit painfully. Realizing he was cumming, I slid my throat down over his whole cock and wrapped my arms tight around his body to ride out the waves.

When he finally collapsed limp on the bed, I dug my arms out from under him and slid his cock out of my throat so I could catch my breath. After panting for a few minutes, I rotated around on his chest so we were face-to-face and squeezed him in a tight bear hug.

After we'd lain together wordlessly for a few minutes, he spoke up. "One thing I'm never going to mind not having is refractory periods," he laughed. "It's time to give your other side a workout!"

He rolled me off his chest and lay one hand on my bra to massage my breasts while the other explored underneath to rub my nipples. My breathing slowed as I relaxed and allowed my muscles to loosen a bit.

I closed my eyes as he slipped on a pair of gloves and rubbed lube around my arse. He then slipped a finger in to feel how loose I was and rub some lube on the inside of the sphincter. Then he rubbed the opening and my perineum with the tip of a pulsating bullet vibe strong enough that I couldn't help starting to have muscle contractions in time with it.

I heard him tearing open a condom package and slathering more lube on his cock before he whispered "You ready?" in my ear. I nodded voicelessly and I felt his comforting weight on my chest as he got into position and slowly inched himself into my arsehole. I opened myself to him and relaxed as his warm body lay on my chest, his head nestled on my breasts and his cock deep inside me.

I squeezed his body tight and then rubbed his hair. "I need you to take me," I hissed as I released my grasp. Alex reared up on all fours and began to slowly thrust, feeling around until I shouted "There!" He then began to pound away harder, rubbing my g-spot with each stroke.

Time slipped away as I felt myself get wetter and wetter and my muscles start to tense. Suddenly, I saw something change in his face and he moaned loudly. He was cumming inside me again! I was a little startled as this pushed me over the edge, too, and I felt contractions in my crotch slowly expand into my thighs and abdomen.

As he started to collapse, I grasped his chest and held him tight to mine and we drifted off into a sleepy stupor while I felt the comfortable weight of his head on my breasts and fullness of his cock still in my bottom.