Second-Order Sex

Story Info
Alex fucks Alice and tells how their boyfriend fucked him.
1.3k words
4.07
4.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One fun part of having a switchy primary that I never anticipated is getting to hear him talk about getting topped by our mutual boyfriend, Thomas.

A couple of days after our welcome-home sex session, I was at his apartment again, laying in bed in my bra and panties. I wasn't quite tired enough to go to sleep, but I wasn't quite awake enough for much else, and I was hoping he'd finally get done with whatever he was working on on his laptop and come to bed.

Eventually, I concluded he'd need some prompting, so I asked "You mentioned you got to stay with Tom for a couple nights while you were in Chicago. Did you have time for any fun?"

"It was a pretty busy trip, unfortunately, so we didn't have much time together. Just a little bit in the evening my second night there, before I had to get on a plane in the morning."

I felt kind of sorry for him: I knew he missed Thomas as much as I did and, while I'm a little envious of his collaboration with a professor at Northwestern that takes him to Chicago a lot more often than I can find the time or money to go there, it'd be even worse to get to be in the same city as the guy and not get to spend time with him.

"He asked about you a lot. Apparently you owe him a letter?" Alex went on. "But we got to spend some time in bed, too. After all, I was mostly there at night. As much as he doesn't seem to believe it himself, his foreskin restoration really is coming along nicely. I managed to get my tongue between it and his glans for a bit, before he got too hard to keep it forward."

I was impressed: that certainly sounded like more progress than Thomas had mentioned the last time he wrote about it. But he's not going to be satisfied until it stays forward all the time when he's soft. (I think he'd like erect coverage, too, but the chances of that are a lot lower with restored skin, even if it's long enough.)

Ironically given my dysphoria about it, he's always been kind of jealous of my oversized clit because it's intact, and it was kind of sad to see the longing in his eyes the one time I felt comfortable enough with my body to let him try docking.

I rolled on my side and curled up a little, imagining Thomas's cock and new foreskin in my mouth. Alex continued, "Once he got too hard for that, I decided to try out those deep-throating lessons you've been giving me. I gagged some and had to stop, but he seemed to enjoy it and said it was impressive for a first time after I got him to cum in my mouth with the help of a finger or two in his ass."

I felt Alex's arm worm under my side--apparently he'd finally decided to come to bed--and he wrapped his arms tightly across my stomach, with one hand on my bra and one hand under it, rubbing my nipples.

"While I waited for him to recover, he put his head in my lap and pulled my soft cock out of my underwear to play with in his mouth. He seemed to enjoy the new one, with the foreskin, just as much as you did."

I nodded; I really was impressed that he'd managed to find one of those: I've never seen one in a store before.

"While he was working his interest back up, he rested his hand on my binder and massaged my nipples through it, helping me get loosened up for what was coming next," Alex continued. He started rubbing my own engorged nipples harder and then put both hands under my bra and pinched and twisted them a bit, extracting a moan of pleasure from me.

He curled his body a bit, bringing his crotch tight against my butt and wrapping his legs tightly around mine. Apparently he'd taken advantage of my curling up with my back to him to sneak on an erection before he got into bed. I could feel it pressing into my butt crack and the head squeezed against the base of my back, making me wiggle a little in anticipation.

His grip tightened as he continued, "I know it must be hard to imagine the feeling of power and virility I get watching someone snuggle with my cock that way, but really, the sight of it was enough to make me get a hard-on underneath. When I saw that Tom was getting hard again, too, I pulled his head out of my crotch and made him look up to face me."

"I bent down to kiss him on the forehead and asked him if he was as ready as his cock was. He didn't say anything, but smiled, got up on all fours, and pushed me down on my back." As Alex spoke, he pulled his legs free from mine.

"I let him slide off my underwear and get my cock out of the way as I tensed my thighs and squeezed them together in anticipation," he continued, and I suddenly felt his erection push between my own thighs as he began to thrust.

"Tom pushed my shoulders deep into the bed with his hands as he began to fuck my tightened thighs. As my eyes unfocused in pleasure, he asked whether my arsehole was ready for him. Strangely, it still felt a bit too tight, and I wasn't sure it would work. But being fucked like this only made me want him inside me even more."

"With a tremor of uncertainty in my voice, I sputtered 'Uh...actually...uh...why don't you...t-try the other hole?', the last couple of words blurted quickly, before I could change my mind." Tom tilted his head, unsure, and asked if I really wanted that, or was just trying to make him happy. Honestly, I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but I knew needed him in me, so I nodded and moaned 'Please!' a bit pitifully."

A bit of surprise hit me at this turn of events, though I was too far gone in my reverie--feeling one lover's body tight against me as I imagined myself as him, being fucked by another--to consider how rare it was for Alex to tolerate anything in his "other hole."

"Tom dropped down onto my chest and wrapped one arm around my back as he used the other to guide his cock carefully into my front hole. He went gingerly at first, as if he expected me to break, but when he saw a smile spread across my face, he began to fuck harder, filling me completely on each thrust."

I brought my hand down to push at my balls, making them fuck my inguinal canals as I imagined Tom's dick fucking *my* vagina. Meanwhile, Alex continued, "I was too far gone to be worried, or even surprised I was enjoying it, when suddenly my whole body began to convulse."

This was too much for me...as I longingly imagined Alex's orgasm, I found myself orgasming, too. For a moment, it felt as though our souls merged, both shuddering with pleasure from Tom's cock inside us.

"Tom thrust harder and then, as my orgasm receded, he pulled out and wrapped his arms and legs tightly around me and laid on my chest while we waited for words to return to us."

As I felt the contractions die down and warmth spread through my body, I squeezed his arms to my chest and reached back with my legs to re-entangle them with his. I'm not sure how long we lay there, basking in each others' presence, before we fell asleep, but I didn't manage the words to tell Alex how wonderful his show-and-tell had been until morning.