Alice Ch. 03

Story Info
How they met Alice.
1.7k words
4.05
7.6k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basher123
basher123
437 Followers

Bobby and his buddies, Steve and Rick, leaned on the railing on the balcony of the beach house that faced the ocean. "What do you think they're talking about?" Steve asked.

"Maybe she's telling him about the blowjob she gave me thirty minutes ago," Bobby said and his friends both turned to him.

"What?" Steve was the first to speak.

Bobby continued, "Her boyfriend went on a beer run and left her here all by herself, so I asked her if she wanted to go see my new ride. She said, 'Yeah', so a few minutes of sweet talking later and she was sucking me off. Y'all know how Alice is. She might have the best intentions, but she loses control when the cock comes out."

Rick nodded, "Yeah, I miss those days. I figured with her getting engaged, that would be history." His eyes glazed over as his mind drifted off.

"So, how did you do it, Bobby?" Steve asked.

"I eased her into it. Told her I was horny and she said that she couldn't help me out and suggested that I take care of it myself," Bobby replied.

"You mean jerk yourself off?" Steve asked.

"Yup, but in a sweet way. You know how Alice is. She's like our sister. She wasn't so much rejecting me as she was suggesting a viable alternative," Bobby laughed.

"Did you?"

"I agreed but I asked her, 'Will you watch me?'" Bobby answered. "She agreed and one thing led to another. I got my dick out and leaned back and started stroking it while she watched. Alice was trying to be good, but she was obviously fascinated. She asked me what I was thinking about and I said 'You'.

"You devil," Steve laughed.

Bobby continued, "Yeah, I know, right. Next move was to get her to help me stroke my dick. Pretty soon she was doing it all by herself. Then I asked her to kiss me while I came and she did. I made sure it was a romantic kiss. I told her I was gonna cum and she whispered, 'I got this, Bobby', and the next thing I knew I was pumping her mouth full of my jizz."

"'I got this, Bobby'?" Rick said grinning. "She really said that?"

"Yup, old friend helping out an old friend. After I finished in her mouth she showed me her mouth full of cum before she swallowed it," Bobby said.

"That is so Alice!" Steve exclaimed.

"Then what happened?" Rick asked.

Bobby replied, "Alice used her mouth to clean up my cock and kissed it goodbye and made me promise not to let Tom find out. I promised her, but I'm pretty certain he knows."

"How's that?" Steve asked.

"Security cams caught someone spying on us. It's grainy, but I'm pretty sure it was Tom and it looked like he was taking pictures or maybe a video," Bobby explained.

"So, he didn't do anything? He just watched Alice suck off another guy and he took pictures?" Steve looked puzzled.

"Maybe he likes to watch," Rick responded. "I like to watch girls suck cocks."

"Would you like to watch your wife suck a cock that wasn't yours?" Steve asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hmmm," said Rick, "Tom and Alice aren't married."

"Might as well be," interjected Bobby. "They've been practically inseparable for what...two years now?'

"Except when she's sucking another guy's cock," Rick added.

"Hey, I'm not just another 'guy'," Bobby replied. Alice is like one of our brothers...except for the fact that she has a pussy and used to give us blowjobs."

"Oh, man, Alice can suck a cock!" Steve said.

"Did you ever fuck her?" Rick asked Steve.

"Only with my tongue and fingers. Alice only took my dick in her mouth. Every time I tried to slip it in her cunt, she would divert me with those wonderful lips," Steve answered then added, "I'm easily distracted!" Everyone laughed.

"Me, too," Rick said. Bobby nodded in agreement.

"Remember the first time?" Bobby mused.

"First time what?" Steve asked. "The first time she blew me or the first time she swallowed my cum? You have to be more specific."

"Swallowed," Bobby answered.

"Hell, yeah!" answered Rick. "Pledge week...uh, five years ago? Our sister sorority brought those pledges over for their final initiation. Fifteen guys. Five girls. Five new pledges, blindfolded, tits out on their knees at the coffee table. There were eight when Sylvia and her sisters brought them over, but, as I recall, three of them bolted at getting topless for a bunch of frat boys."

Rick continued, "Sylvia said, 'Okay, ladies, congratulations to those of you who are still with us. You can't see them, but right now there are fifteen of our fraternity brothers seated around the room admiring your exposed titties. I need you to get them really horny so each of you will now cup your breasts and play with your nipples for their amusement.' Alice was on the far left end of the table. She was the first one to comply. After a few minutes, Sylvia told them, 'Good job ladies. You can't see them, but right now there are fifteen guys stroking their beautiful cocks. You are making them so hard. Now I want each of you to stand up and finish getting naked.'"

"I remember," Steve said. "Five cute little freshmen girls. Five moist little pussies. I was wondering what Sylvia was going to make them do next. Then Sylvia handed each of us a shot glass. She told her pledges, 'Each of our brothers has a shot glass and they've agreed to jack off into it. To help them along, each of you ladies is going to lie back on the carpet, spread your pussy lips and masturbate for their enjoyment.' They complied immediately. Those girls really wanted to get into that sorority. "

Steve went on, "Then Sylvia said 'Daisy Chain, ladies!' Those pledges had obviously known what that meant because they quickly formed a five girl circle and began eating one another's pussies. Sylvia said, 'Little more noise, ladies. Your future frat brothers want to hear that you ladies love what you're doing.'"

"That was so hot," Rick said. "In a quiet room, the sound of five tongues slurping five cunts makes a lot of noise. My cock was ready to explode!"

"Yeah," Steve said. "That's when Sylvia brought out the pitcher of fake cum and silently filled each of our shot glasses."

"Dammit," said Bobby. "And I was so looking forward to one of those cuties drinking down my real cum, too!"

Steve continued, "Then Sylvia ordered them back to the table and they knelt there blindfolded and we put the shot glasses in lines in front of each girl - three glasses per girl. Sylvia commanded, 'Blindfolds off, ladies,' and they complied. Oh, the look on their faces when they saw those glasses of cum lined up. Then Sylvia said, 'Our brothers have kindly agreed to donate their ball juices to your initiation. You're each going to show them your appreciation by drinking them - one at a time, in order from right to left. Pledge Suzie, you get to go first.' The sort of plump redhead on the right end of the row of girls stared down at her first shot glass and its milky contents. Her hands were shaking as she picked up the glass and looked around at all of us standing there with our cocks out. She got the glass almost to her lips and she started crying. She sat it back down and said, 'I can't do this. I'm not a slut!' and she jumped to her feet and ran out of the room."

Bobby laughed and said, "And that's when Alice stood up and took Suzie's place and tipped the shot glass into her mouth. Alice looked puzzled as she held the gooey liquid in her mouth and then she swallowed it and said, 'That's not cum. You guys are playing tricks on us.' Everybody was laughing by then. Alice looked around at all the cocks and said, 'Y'all really wanna see my appreciation? Raise your hand and I'll suck the cum out of your balls and swallow it right now. I haven't had a mouthful of cum in days.'"

"Yeah," Steve added. "Every one of our hands shot up."

"She walked on her knees over to me, gripped my erection with one hand and cupped my balls with the other and looked up at me and smiled and said, 'Feed me, sir.'" Rick said. "She opened her mouth and waited for me to put my cock in it then she closed her lips around me and I started fucking her mouth. She submitted to my cock completely. The other pledges and Sylvia and her sisters just stared as this beautiful dark haired girl let me fuck her mouth. After I came, she cleaned me up and moved on to the next guy. I looked around the room and Sylvia and her crew and quietly left."

"Guess it was more than they bargained for," Bobby laughed. "I got a text from Sylvia later saying, 'Our girls are not whores!'"

"That was the end of our relationship with Sylvia's sorority and they never accepted Alice after that," Steve said.

"But we did!" Bobby added. "First and only female member we ever took in! She sucked off fifteen guys that night, most of them twice! From that point forward it was like the frat house had a blowjob machine!"

"Until she met Tom," Steve said.

"Yeah, Alice fell in love with Tom and she seemed very happy. Good for Alice," Rick added.

"Alice deserves to be happy," Bobby said and Rick and Steve nodded their agreement and clanked their beer bottles together. "To Alice!"

"To Alice!" Rick and Steve chimed in and they went back to watching the two figures on the moon lit beach. The girl had dropped to her knees and they could make out her head bobbing on the guys cock.

"Do you think she told him?" Rick asked Bobby.

"I dunno," Bobby replied. "They seem happy."

The three 'brothers' watched as their 'sister' sucked off her sweetheart.

basher123
basher123
437 Followers