Alice Ch. 04 - Nouveau Riche

Story Info
Lawyer, doctor, banker and assistant - busy day for Alice.
3.4k words
4.72
2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers

Edited by Phil Anderer, with careful consideration and lots of patience.

***

Alice woke up early the next morning, sunlight streaming through the window, reminding her she had forgotten to close the curtains. Despite this, she had slept deeply and felt well-rested.

The previous night had ended cozily, with her and Frank cuddling on the couch until she drifted off. Frank had gently woken her with a kiss on the forehead, suggesting she move to her bed. Staggering down the hall, she had tumbled into her bed and slept soundly.

Throwing on her robe, she walked into the living room, half-expecting to see Frank with his coffee and newspaper. He wasn't there; it was still too early.

She stood on the balcony, lost in thought about the whirlwind of the past few days. Her life had transformed -- she was now living in a penthouse apartment, one of the fanciest in town, with new clothes, a new hairstyle, and essentially, a new life. Frank didn't seem eager to send her away. In fact, he seemed keen on her developing skills to become his assistant. She had resolved the day before to do everything within her power to impress Frank and prove she was worthy of his generosity.

Returning inside, Alice wandered around the living room. She hadn't had a chance to explore properly since her arrival. The main part of Frank's apartment was an expansive open space, with a huge horseshoe-shaped couch covered in brushed suede dominating the area. One wall was adorned with a bookshelf filled from floor to ceiling. Alice didn't recognize any of the book titles, which wasn't surprising as she hadn't been an avid reader. In school, she enjoyed reading age-appropriate books provided by the school, usually filled with stories about children her age. The only author she was familiar with was Judy Blume, whose books she found more realistic than others available to her.

A sudden thought struck her, and she scanned the room for pictures. Surprisingly, there were none. She had hoped to catch a glimpse of a younger Frank or gain some insight into his past. The apartment, while meticulously decorated, had no framed pictures anywhere. She contemplated asking Frank about this.

On the coffee table lay a large book, filled with magazine-like advertisements. Recognizing some high-end perfume and jewelry brands, Alice admired the beautiful pictures. The ads, mostly featuring items no longer sold, looked like they were from the 1970s or 1980s.

"Like them?" Frank's voice startled her from behind.

"Good morning, Frank," she replied, not looking up immediately.

"My life's work," Frank continued.

"You took these pictures?" Alice asked, finally looking up.

"Oh no," Frank smiled, "I created them."

Frank then tried to explain the world of marketing and advertising to Alice. The basics made sense, but she soon found herself lost in the details.

They had a simple breakfast of toast and coffee and Frank mentioned they had a busy day ahead. Alice wasn't sure what that entailed but was eager to find out.

At one point, Frank gave her a concerned look. "Do you have identification?" he asked.

Alice retrieved a tiny coin purse from her room, which held most of her prized possessions. She emptied its contents onto the coffee table: a tightly folded, yellowed, and worn birth certificate, a plastic card with her government identification number (obtained from a brief after-school job at a burger place), and a couple of rings that belonged to her mother, given to her by a nurse at the hospital.

Frank examined the eclectic collection on the table and decided to add another stop to their already busy day.

Picking up the phone, Frank made a call. "Morning Tanya, I need to see Bill this morning. Does he have some time?" he asked. "10:30 is fine, see you then," he said after a brief conversation.

Dialing again, Frank spoke to someone else. "Mr. Patel, please. Good morning, Val. Can I come and see you this afternoon? After 3:30?" he asked. "4 PM will be perfect. Thank you," he concluded after another pause.

The last call was to the front desk, requesting a car for the day.

Alice was instructed to get dressed and be ready to leave by 10.

Their first stop turned out to be Frank's lawyer, Bill. Frank explained to Bill that Alice would be staying with him for the foreseeable future but didn't provide further details. He handed over the two pieces of ID Alice had shown him earlier.

Alice understood this wouldn't be enough identification for some of the things Frank had planned.

"Our end goal is a passport," Frank said at the end of the meeting.

Alice was taken aback -- passports meant travel, and she hadn't ventured more than ten city blocks in any direction in her entire life.

Once Alice's ID was photocopied, they returned to the car. "Why do I need a passport?" she asked Frank.

"For a couple of reasons," Frank explained. "It's one of the best forms of ID, and occasionally, I like to go somewhere warmer for a week. Now that I have an assistant, it makes sense for you to come along."

Frank smiled, simply admiring the look of wonder on Alice's face. A week in Spain was routine for him; for Alice, it would be an entirely new world.

Their next stop was an electronics store. Frank informed the clerk that Alice would be doing some schooling and needed a computer. They quickly selected a laptop and a nice leather satchel for it.

"Busy morning," Frank announced. "Time for some lunch."

Lunch was at a place Alice would call fancy. She wasn't sure if it was a regular spot for Frank or chosen for her to experience something new. It was a Middle Eastern restaurant serving rice and meat wrapped around a large knife, a bit spicy but delicious.

Over lunch, they discussed schooling options for Alice. Frank learned she hadn't finished high school, being a few classes short. Alice made a note in her phone to investigate options for these classes later.

After a lengthy lunch, it was time for Alice to meet Frank's doctor. The car he had ordered was always ready after each stop.

Frank seemed to know the doctor well, as they interacted casually. Frank was told they'd be about an hour, and he should 'find something to do.'

The doctor introduced herself as Michele, or Dr. Bonnet, but asked Alice to call her Michele. She inquired if Alice had any immediate health concerns.

Alice hesitated to share. Michele explained that Frank had given her a little background: Alice had had a hard life, including time spent on the streets. "Alice, nothing you share with me will get back to Frank. This is private, between you and me," Michele assured.

Alice nodded in understanding.

"Let's start with some basics," Michele said. "When was the last time you saw a doctor?"

Alice recalled it was around age 11, for a physical related to transitioning from elementary to middle school, including some injections, but she didn't know which ones.

"Had you started menstruating by then?" Michele asked as part of her line of questioning.

Alice shook her head 'no'.

The doctor then asked about her last menstrual period and mentioned the need for a pap smear, followed by a difficult question.

"Alice, are you sexually active?" Michele inquired.

Tears formed in Alice's eyes as she struggled to respond. Michele handed her a tissue and held her hand, offering comfort.

"Okay," Michele finally said, understanding Alice's situation. "We should run some tests to ensure everything is fine. Are you okay with that?"

Alice nodded her agreement.

Michele explained the procedures for the day, including the use of a speculum and how Alice could do her breast exams. She emphasized that Alice could skip any test if she felt uncomfortable.

Throughout this, Alice decided to trust Michele, as Frank did. She resolved to be a mature adult.

"Can you test to see if I have any..." Alice paused, unsure how to phrase it. "Can you make sure I didn't catch anything from sex?"

"An STI panel for Sexually Transmitted Infections? We can absolutely do that," Michele responded without judgment, putting Alice at ease.

Next, Michele instructed Alice to undress, hang her clothes on the hook or fold them on the chair, and put on the provided gown. She said she would return in a few minutes.

Sitting on the examination table in just the gown, Alice felt nervous.

When Michele returned, Alice was visibly shaking.

"Are you cold?" Michele asked gently.

Alice shook her head.

"Ah," Michele said, understandingly. "Don't worry, we'll take things slow, and I'll explain everything."

Michele checked Alice's blood pressure, which was normal, and then invited her nurse in to take some blood, as she was more skilled at it. Alice nodded her consent.

After taking blood, inspecting her throat and ears, and palpating her breasts and abdomen, Michele prepared for the internal exam. The speculum had been warming under a towel on the counter.

Alice felt awkward and embarrassed with her feet in the air and a stranger examining her vagina. When the speculum was in place, she panicked momentarily, feeling a lot of pressure. Michele offered calming words, helping Alice breathe through the discomfort.

After the exam, Alice sat upright, longing for a bath at home to wash off the feeling of the lubricant used during the exam.

'Home', the word resonated with her. Did she have a home with Frank?

Alice got dressed, and Michele brought in a tray with a couple of needles. "Won't hurt a bit, I promise," Michele reassured her, seeing the concern on Alice's face. Two shots later, they were all done.

"You seem to be in generally good health, Alice," Michele smiled. "Maybe a little underweight, but that's not surprising given your recent circumstances. I'll let you know once I have your blood work analyzed.

"I understand you're going to be taking care of Frank. He'll need someone. Make sure you have my office number before you leave."

Michele escorted her to the waiting room, where Frank was already sitting.

"You're all set," she said to Frank. "Why don't you come see me next week, Frank?"

"I'll see what I can arrange," Frank replied somewhat dismissively.

They were on their way again. Frank didn't ask about the appointment, and Alice didn't feel inclined to share the intimate details.

Their next stop was the bank. Upon entering, they were greeted by the bank manager, Val. Alice had expected a woman, based on the name she had heard earlier. However, 'Val' turned out to be short for an Indian name she couldn't pronounce. Frank and Val greeted each other warmly, then proceeded to his office.

"How can I help you, Frank?" Val asked.

"I need to open two accounts; one joint and one personal, solely in Alice's name," Frank instructed. "Please transfer $5000 into the joint account and $1200 into the personal checking."

Alice gave Frank a puzzled look.

When Val took Alice's identification and stepped out to fetch the necessary forms, Frank explained, "The joint account is for when you work on my behalf. We'll top it up as needed. The personal account is yours alone -- it's your salary."

Alice was stunned, her mouth agape.

"You didn't think I expected you to work for free, did you? There are laws against that," Frank said with a smile. "Don't worry, you'll earn it."

"Frank, I don't know what to say," Alice started, tears forming in her eyes.

"Please, stop," Frank gently told her. "Val might think I've been hurting you."

Alice leaned over and hugged Frank tightly, now openly sobbing.

Val returned, taking in the scene before him. He waited silently for an explanation.

"Forgive us," Frank said to Val. "It's been an emotional couple of days."

Alice had never been close to such an amount of money. She remembered the first $100 bill she had held, given by a customer who tried to pay for his lunch with it.

The restaurant she worked at didn't accept such large denominations, so she had to return it and request smaller bills. Her 'dates' usually paid in $20 bills, and honestly, she didn't charge much.

"Can you also arrange a supplemental charge card with a $5000 limit in Alice's name?" Frank asked Val.

"No problem, Frank," Val replied. "It will take a couple of days, but I'll have it sent over as soon as it arrives."

They finished up at the bank and headed back to the apartment.

The car ride back was silent, prompting Frank to ask Alice if everything was okay with her.

"I appreciate everything, Frank, really, more than you could know. I just don't understand why," Alice admitted.

Frank looked at her solemnly. "Like I told you on our first day together, I'm doing this partly because I can. I see potential in you, and I want to help you realize that.

Also, I need help. I'm old, Alice. I won't get stronger or faster, and definitely not younger. I'm going to need someone to take care of me. I don't have anyone else. Friends, business associates, sure, but no-one who would see me as their responsibility. That's what I'm asking of you."

Frank pressed the button for the privacy screen between them and the driver.

"There are other aspects of our relationship I've come to enjoy. Please understand, one isn't contingent on the other. If we stopped anything physical, I'd still want you as my assistant. But, you are incredibly beautiful. I take great joy in looking at you, even more so when I can see all of you. I'd love it if you occasionally shared my bed, even if only to keep me warm. This won't last forever; I'm not a fool. I know I'm old and maybe not much to look at, but..." Frank trailed off.

Alice slid closer to him. "You are sexy to me, distinguished and refined. You have a certain confidence about you all the time. Like you know everything and are just waiting for an opportunity to tell me. I told you last night I'll sleep with you."

Alice looked out the window thoughtfully. "Frank, I had some tests done today. To see if I picked up anything from... from the street. Maybe we should wait for those results? I'd feel terrible if I got you sick in any way."

They both understood the reality of the situation. Frank saw it no differently than if he had found her with a broken arm from a bad customer. There were inherent dangers with being a prostitute. He didn't judge her; she had used what she had to survive. It took a lot of bravery. He couldn't imagine approaching a stranger for sex, performing in an alleyway, and facing the judgment of those who accepted her offer yet looked down on her. Frank detested such hypocrisies; everyone chooses their path; no one else had the right to judge.

Back at the apartment, they decided to relax a bit before dinner. Alice placed the new computer on the table in her room. It had been a long day; she'd set it up tomorrow.

"I'm going to take a bath," Alice called down the hallway.

"Why don't you use my bath, and we can chat," Frank suggested from the other end.

"You just want to see me naked," Alice giggled, but made her way to Frank's room.

She hadn't seen his bathroom until now. It was huge, at least twice the size of the one in her room. The bath itself was deep enough for her to sink into comfortably. There was a television on the wall across from it and a remote on the nearby table.

Once the bath was full and Alice had settled in, Frank entered, placing a glass of bubbly next to her and sitting in a comfortable chair across the room.

Alice knelt up in the bath reaching for her glass. The bubbles ran off her breasts and back into the bath. She lifted a tit to Frank and blew him a kiss.

"Your gorgeous," Frank said with a smile.

Alice really liked the attention Frank paid her. So many people in her life had barely given her a second look, but Frank was watching her every move. She had never been adored like this before. Even her mother, who'd said she loved her, hadn't spent this much time looking at her. She wanted to give Frank everything he wanted. If Frank wanted to see every inch of her, she would let him.

Alice stood up. She grabbed the hand sprayer and rinsed down her body. Stopping, she gave her pussy an extra spray. It was done for show, but she enjoyed the individual streams as they hit against her sensitive parts. She continued and wet down her hair. Picking up the shampoo, she scrubbed her hair and then rinsed. Frank never took his eyes from her. It was like he was trying to memorize every inch of her. Moving to the body wash, she scrubbed herself all over.

Having Frank watch was taking an everyday chore and turning it into something more. She washed her arse and pussy, all under his careful gaze.

As she rinsed herself, she circled all over and then back to her pleasure centre. Each trip around her body was shorter and shorter, until she was focusing squarely on her clitoris. She moved the sprayer back and forth creating a rhythm.

Frank's eyes were locked on her like he was seeing a sunrise for the first time.

She was making a bit of a mess, but the bathroom was designed to get wet. The extra water on the floor was flowing to a drain in the middle.

Her other hand reached down and pulled her lips apart allowing the stray to hit with more contact.

It took every bit of effort she had to remain standing as the contractions of her orgasm hit. There was nothing to grab onto. The added mental and physical strain, of trying to remain standing, seemed to enhance the pleasure. Finally, things became too sensitive to continue and she slipped back into the bath.

She lay back with her chin on the side of the tub and smiled at Frank. He had a huge smile and looked at her with large eyes. There was a warmth within her, she wasn't sure if it was lust or love. She smiled back at him, and an idea formed in her mind.

"Come over here Frank," Alice said firmly.

Frank came over to the bath and began to kneel.

"Take off your pants Frank," Alice told him while getting out of the bath.

Alice stroked his semi-hard cock and gave him a deep kiss. Turning around she guided Frank's cock between her thighs. The left-over body wash left enough lubrication for his cock to slide easily between her legs. Frank got the idea and started to thrust at an easy pace. He reached around and held Alice tight to his chest, soaking his shirt. His hand cupped her breast, and he fingered her nipple. His cock brushed along the outside of her still sensitive pussy, sending little shocks throughout her body.

Alice's hand reached between her legs, and she could feel the head of his cock bumping her hand. She tried grabbing it and letting it slip away with each thrust. Alice hadn't done this in a long time and reminisced about experiences with early boyfriends. It had been her 'go-to' move for not getting pregnant.

Frank kissed the back of her neck and breathed heavily in her ear. Soon the rhythm took on some urgency and then he shuddered. Alice held the tip of his cock and felt the cum flow out the top.

"Frank, I so look forward to you being inside me," Alice smiled at him. "Why don't you finish getting undressed and get in?"

Frank stripped down and neatly folded his clothes on the chair. He got in the bath behind her, and she lay back against his chest. The water was clear and cresting on the edge of the tub. He looked down at the body in front of him, her perfect breasts, tight tummy, smooth mound, and long legs. None of the Masters had ever painted a beauty like this. Frank felt a little melancholy, this was a fleeting moment in time. He wanted this, this forever, but he knew that couldn't be.

APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers