Spoiled

Story Info
She went on a shopping spree and bought something for him.
1.4k words
4.31
3.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, beautiful! Did you have fun?"

He was the sweetest thing, arms open for her as she returned to his mansion, shopping bags in each hand and a smile on her face as she smiled back at him.

"I did! I got some things that you might like too, hehe."

He was so busy sometimes, and they were supposed to have a day to themselves, but some work issues popped up in the morning, so to make it up to her, he gave her his credit card and let her go have some fun shopping, and she surely bought something just for him.

"Is that so?"

He chuckled behind her as she entered, whispering into her ear.

"You're going to be a good girl and show me, right?"

"Of course, daddy."

She winked, smirking devilishly as she skipped her way upstairs to our walk-in closet with him behind her, full of anticipation.

"I'll be right here."

Sitting back in a velvet armchair, she kept a smile on her face as she went to change.

At first, it was simple dresses, outfits, and some shoes to match, but both knew she had something else in store.

His eyes lit up as she came out in a silk robe, a smirk on his face as he had an idea of what she was going to reveal to him, motioning her with a finger.

"You saved the best for last, didn't you?"

"Of course."

She smiled, standing over his lap as she slowly untied her robe, whispering.

"You work so hard and are still so good to me. I had to get something special just for you, Daddy."

"Such a sweet girl."

He smiled back, jaw-dropping slightly as her robe fell, revealing the lace lingerie set she had bought.

It was his favorite lavender color, soft silk lining, garter belt, and thigh straps included, the bra having purple roses along the cups of the bra.

"Do you like it?"

She smirked, leaning a little closer as she noticed his hands softly gripping her hips, sliding up her sides then back down around to her ass and squeezing as a smile grew brighter on his face.

"Like it? I love it."

That was music to her ears, humming as he was quickly turning her on with his hands that kept squeezing her, spreading her cheeks apart, and noticing something particular about this set, which was that the panties were crotchless.

"Oh, what's this?"

He smirked, a finger running through her folds and teasing her clit, teasing at how wet she was already.

"I see why you choose this set now."

"What can I say?"

She hummed more, biting her lip at his finger that was teasing.

"We can have our fun while I stay all dolled up."

"Exactly."

Whispering in her ear and leaving a kiss on her neck, he pushed his finger into her softly, only pumping once before adding another, smirking more at how her legs shook. At the same time, she moaned.

"I'd hate to ruin this beautiful set by accident."

"Mhm..."

She moaned softly, not even worried about that, only fixed on how quickly he could drive her to such pleasure with just two fingers, gripping his shirt as she bit her lip, able to catch a deep breath as he stopped to guide her to sit on his lap.

One hand palming her lower back to make her arch, the other returning between her thighs to finger fuck her again.

"Good girl, stay just like that!"

He purred. Her body stayed in form, his fingertips tilting her chin up to him to kiss, her thighs trembling, barely able to kiss him back as she found herself panting, her whole-body tingling, toes curling as her wetness coated his hand.

His fingers slipping out but still rubbing at her clit, fingertips teasing her entrance that was clenching around nothing, desperate for him again.

"God, you're beautiful when you make that face, all those pretty noises..."

Whispering in her ear, she could feel how his cock was twitching in his slacks, impatience beginning to get the better of the both of them, but she noticed how his eyes lit up, listening to his command.

"Go stand in front of the mirror, would you princess?"

"Of course," kissing his cheek.

Her legs were still shaking from her orgasm, but she listened, taking a moment to breathe, blushing as she noticed that he brought the chair right behind her so they could see each other in the mirror, watching his reflection as he sat back down and she could hear his belt buckle.

"Come here, beautiful..."

Pulling her back to him by the hips, she watched in the mirror as his hands started to rub all over her, smiling into her eyes as his fingers teased her nipples through the lace bra.

"I think you should watch this. See what I see. Know exactly why I chose you to be my princess."

"Anything for you."

Sitting across his lap in reverse style so that she was still facing the mirror, she turned her head to kiss him, their tongues dancing. At the same time, he tweaked and pinched her nipples softly, familiar with his body and naturally able to grind against his cock, slicking his shaft and tip.

He let out a soft groan as she did, his hands gripping to her ass, lining her up with the tip of his fat cock, guiding her back as she sat on him, gasping at the tight stretch, slowly taking his length.

His back fell into the chair, latching his hands back onto her hips as she sat on his every centimeter, rolling her hips gently, whining at how a knot was forming in her stomach already.

He loved every second, smiling in the mirror, guiding her hips back and forth as he encouraged her with a deep, sexy whisper.

"You can do it, baby girl. I know you can."

"It's just so much," she gasped, moving a little quicker, watching as his hand found her jaw, keeping her head and eyes focused on their movements in the mirror.

He thrusts his hips up a little, his tip rubbing her sweet spot which made her moan in the dirtiest way that he loved.

"Look how beautiful you are," he cooed, thrusting his hips up again.

Her walls clenching hard around him as he continued to encourage her, his hands tracing the lace of her lingerie.

"Don't you want to put on a good show for your daddy? Make me moan, make me even crazier for you?"

"Fuck, I do-."

As she watched in the mirror, his words sparked a fire in her, making his head drop back again as she threw herself back onto his cock hard, sharing a loud, gasping moan with him, letting her head fall back, knowing he was watching in the mirror as she bounced on his cock.

Her breasts bouncing, thighs rippling from the pound that met their hips and went clear into her stomach.

She felt like she had lost all control, gripping the armchair and biting her lip hard as it felt like she was about to pass out.

She gasped hard at the sudden heat she felt as he hugged her torso, his chest meeting her back, helping her bounce harder on his cock.

"F-Fuc-k Da-Daddy!"

They were both so close, his hot pants and groans filling her ear as thei bodies moved together.

Her walls were trying to milk him for everything he had, her body jerking in his tight hold, his arms flexing hard with his veins bulging against his skin.

"Just cum, baby girl," he panted.

His face buried in the crook of her neck, eyes watching the mirror intensely as his body started to jerk too, feeling how she was falling over the edge, keeping his hold around her, but adding his finger to her clit, rubbing rapidly.

Gasping with a smile on his face, her head snapped back over his shoulder, whining and moaning sharply as her body burned with tingles, his cock still abusing her insides as she started gushing wet heat all over him.

"Oh my god!"

"That's my girl," he whispered proudly.

Breathing heavier as he sat back, guiding her back with him against his chest, thrusting his cock as deep as he could into her, staying buried, groaning and shaking as his hot, pearly seed shot into her, spilling out a little as he had a smirk on his face.

"Didn't want to ruin my new favorite set."

"How thoughtful of you," she giggled quietly, completely worn down, focusing on breathing until she felt his lips on her cheek, finding mine to kiss.

"Remind me never to miss a shopping trip with you again."