Alice Dines Out

Story Info
Groped at a party, my wife calls my bluff.
2.8k words
3.94
14.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RW1965
RW1965
45 Followers

My wife had had too much to drink and had not behaved herself. We'd been to a Christmas party thrown by one of my clients and I only knew a couple of the partiers myself. Alice had never met any of them before.

On the way to the hotel -- the venue for the party -- she had taunted me with her being a free agent even though we were married. We didn't have an open marriage and neither of us ever had an affair outside our marriage, on the sly or otherwise. But every now and then she would get a bit of the perverse, naughty imp in her and fuck with me about being in charge of her own sexuality, and everything else. I knew she wasn't about to cheat on me. We loved each other, but there were times when she just couldn't resist being provocative even though I took it all in my stride and more or less humoured her.

My own view is that we are all potential free agents if we choose to be and if she made that decision about her sex life she might not be doing it while married to me. She knew this and that's why she tried to goad me. Why would she do this while we attended a social event that was important to my business? Because that's just who she is. There are times when she isn't happy unless she's trying to get a rise out of someone, more often than not, me. I ordinarily refuse to take the bait and smile and nod, but that night she went beyond simply needling me.

Like I said, Alice had had too much to drink, but she wasn't falling down drunk, just a tad beyond buzzed and enough to relax her natural inhibitions. After an hour of sipping our drinks and making conversations with the other guests, she began flirting with some assistant vice-president -- I think his name was Harry -- and she had skated right up to the edge of prudence, then blithely pas it. She was laughing at the lamest of jokes and touched him frequently, laying a hand on his arm, squeezing his bicep or shoulder or leaning in, rubbing her boobs into him as if they were long lost lovers instead of having just met fifteen minutes ago.

Just as she was really starting to get to me, Harry's wife poured a bucket of ice water on their burgeoning flirtation and hauled him off to a far corner of the hall where I could see her reading him the riot act. I was relieved and figured the embarrassment would slow Alice down but I couldn't have been more wrong. She simply sashayed onto the next victim. She was at that stage where it was more fun to irritate me than to avoid pissing off the other wives or helping me make a good impression.

This time it was a salesman, Dave, a single guy in his mid to late twenties. She asked him to dance with her. By the time she'd spent twenty minutes with him, he was ready to take her up to his room and fuck her. He knew she was married to me. He just didn't care. She had pointed me out to him, laughing, then giving me a sly smirk. Dave grinned at me, the bugger. He began touching her carefully but in earnest and when she didn't resist he quickly progressed to grabbing here ass and trying to cop a feel of het tits.

Alice wasn't serious about picking him up. She just wanted me to be aware that she could have him if she wanted and there was nothing I could do about it. About the fifth time she had to shrug his hand off her tit she walked away and stood next to me. He was quick enough in the uptake to see she was a cocktease and transferred his attention to the ample pool of secretaries and new employees.

I began to lecture Alice and told her I'd drag her out of there if she didn't stop it. But she wasn't listening to a word I said. I was in mid-sentence telling her she was seriously beginning to piss me off when she walked off and latched onto an older well built man with grey hair. They glided out onto the dance floor and she moulded her body to his. I asked around but no-one seemed to know him. Alice was grinding her crotch against his leg while he fondled and stroked her ass and nuzzled her neck. By that time there was a small group of admirers watching and three different men asked her to dance in quick succession.

They all took liberties with her supple body and I'd had enough. I walked purposefully out onto the dancefloor without running and took her by the arm. I had a grip on her that she couldn't escape and she correctly read my intent not to let her go, not to ignore it or drop it this time. I didn't have to drag her -- she allowed herself to be led. I helped her into her coat and we left through the lobby. Neither of us spoke. She knew I was mad but she wasn't sure how mad. We arrived at the train station and I shepherded her down the stairs to the platform. I saw that a northbound train was due to stop in five minutes.

Alice cast a few surreptitious glances at me, trying to assess how angry I was. Whatever her assessment, she chose discretion as the better part of valour and kept quiet. It was a smart choice because I was furious and having trouble containing it, but it was a cold and calculating fury. What happened afterward would have happened anyway though. I'd decided to make her pay for tonight and all the other nights she'd pulled this crap. I intended to call her bluff.

The northbound train swooped into the station and Alice let me lead her into the carriage. It was crowded but there were a few empty seats. I passed them and led her through the next two carriages until we were in the last one. There were four people, an older couple and a pair of old men at the near end, and a cluster of men of different ages at the far end. I headed for them. On our right was an arrangement of four seats that faced each other and in one of those seats sat a good looking older man with salt and pepper grey hair.

I indicated to Alice to sit in the seat next to this man. She looked confused. It didn't make any sense. There were plenty of open seats. I was firm and not being able to judge my mood she complied. I was beginning to get her where I wanted -- back on her heels and uncertain. I pulled off my overcoat and hung it on the back of the seat. I then squeezed in beside her, pushing her up tightly against the other man. I'm sure he didn't mind the contact with her, but he looked at me like he thought I had a screw loose. I gave him my warmest smile and winked at him, then looked pointedly at Alice. I could see his face: "Okay buddy, I'm looking. What's going on?" He was curious. Who wouldn't be?

Alice had taken off her coat a couple of carriages ago and now draped it over herself like a blanket. I slid my hand underneath it and caressed her stockinged thigh. She didn't protest and lay back, her head on my shoulder and sighed. Salt and pepper watched my ministrations with interest. I smiled at him and nodded at the coat, winking again. I may as well have put up a sign with flashing arrows. He picked up on it instantly, and I saw him slide his hand under Alice's coat and began running it up and down her thigh.

She tensed up, her eyes popped open and she gave me a shocked look. I looked away and wouldn't acknowledge her alarm. I just kept fondling her leg and stroked the fleshy gap between stocking top and knickers. She turned and looked at him but he followed my lead and looked away, not allowing eye contact, and continuing his own groping. It took a few minutes but Alice finally relaxed and laid her head back on my shoulder. Salty and I kept this up for a good ten minutes. I scanned the other passengers. There were four more men, ranging form twentyish to around fifty five. They were all watching with great interest in the brightly lit carriage.

Salty was patient, bless him, and didn't rush it. Between us, we managed to lull her into a semi -- erotic haze and I was sure she was beginning to really enjoy it. It was now time to up the ante. I had my arm around her shoulders and Salty rested his own arm on the back of the seat behind Alice. I took her by the shoulders and turned her slightly toward him, then reached up and unbuttoned the front of her dress. It was a black long sleeved thing, which finished just below her stocking tops, that buttoned from neck to hem. She'd left the top few buttons undone so she could show off her cleavage. I opened another few buttons and reached inside to fondle her tits.

She took it in her stride so I continued to release more of Alice and exposed her black see through bra. Taking my time, I made it all the way to her waist without hearing a sound out of her. Every now and then I paused to grope and squeeze her firm breasts. When I tugged the dress at the back of her neck, Alice attempted to pull away but I held her shoulders and told her "Shhhh! Relax." Slowly she loosened up and let me pull the dress from her shoulders. That pinned her arms by her waist and inhibited her freedom to move or resist -- not a lot, she wasn't trapped -- but it seemed as though I had her under a bit of a spell. I quickly unclasped Alice's bra and pulled it down below her tits.

All this had happened carefully under the overcoat, but now I pulled it down, displaying her amazing bust to Salty. The other men craned their necks to get a look but I held the coat up at least partly to screen her from them while giving Salty a lewd and almost exclusive show. Alice strained against my grip and I thought for a minute she might slip my grip and rise to her feet and throw a fit, but I massaged those beautiful tits and pinched and pulled her erect nipples. Finally, supposing I only meant to let him watch, Alice relented and quit struggling.

I pulled her back against my chest, the overcoat now hanging from her left shoulder.

Her cheek rested on mine and I turned her head to kiss her, then nuzzled her neck. Now she was moaning softly and licking her lips. Salty was practically drooling and his eyes were riveted on Alice's heaving chest. I looked intently at him and nodded, opening the coat even more in invitation. He didn't wait to be asked again. He reached out and began to caress her breasts. I dropped my own hands to her waist, ceding the territory to him, and began inching her skirt up to open new ground for him.

Salty leaned in and began sucking my wife's nipples and she groaned in appreciation. Alice loves having her nipples sucked. He kneaded her tits while he licked and sucked. I looked at her face. Her eyes were half closed and she was lost in her desire. I was familiar with this look. It meant she needed her pussy attended to. Instead, Salty took the initiative and pulled her close to him. They kissed long and deeply, their tongues thrashing in each other's mouths like teenagers. They kissed and fondled each other like that for a long time but Salty wanted more.

He had his cock out now and pushed her head down to it. She didn't hesitate to put her face in his lap and sucked him in. I was already hard but watching her suck a strangers cock in public nearly made me cum without touching my cock. She gave him a thorough blow job, licking and slurping for what seemed like the longest time. When she came up for air she licked her lips, inhaled deeply and dived back down like a sex starved slut, I have no idea how he kept from cumming.

I gently tugged at her shoulders and she resisted but I pulled her back against me. Salty waited and watched me closely, not sure what I had in mind. I pulled the gusset of her wet panties aside exposing her shaven and swollen cunt. Salty, clearly delighted with this new development, took the offering and seizing the waistband in his grip he pulled her panties down and off in one quick and clearly well practiced motion. I leaned back against the armrest behind me, pulling her into a reclining position on top of me and hugging her close to my chest.

Salty dove into her waiting pussy like a man who wasn't sure when he might eat again. Alice raised her right leg and hung it over the backrest to open her cunt up more for him. She moaned and groaned in response to his ministrations and bucked her hips up to deliver her wanton cunt to this stranger. She came quickly, raising her ass in appreciation while he licked and sucked her for several minutes bringing her to another and apparently more intense orgasm. Before she had recovered from that he repositioned himself so that the head of his fat cock was nudging her dripping labia and without further delay plunged into my wife. He started out slowly, fucking gently in and out of her sopping cunt but built up speed until he was hammering in and out of Alice's snug and sopping cunt. I felt her stiffen in a third orgasm and then Salty came himself, going rigid and emitting a low grunt.

They lay plastered against each other for a couple of minutes when Salty slowly disengaged and stood, carefully steadying himself against the lurching of the rail carriage. He pulled up and fastened his trousers and gave me a wide grin. "Thank you," he said. Those were the only words that had been spoken since we entered the carriage. I nodded and gave him a thumbs up and he squeezed out past us and heading for the carriage behind us.

The remaining four guys had become three -- I hadn't noticed the other one leaving. They looked hopefully at me. I stood Alice up and told them, "You can touch her but you can't fuck her." They reached out, tentatively at first but then with more confidence and played with her tits, two of them sucking her nipples at once and the other mauling her ass cheeks. Alice moaned and purred. She was in such a randy and wanton state I think she would've fucked all three of them. I let then feel her up for a few minutes but before things got out of hand I told them that was enough.

I found her panties and helped her button her dress up.

"Good night guys. It's been fun but we've got to go now." I told them. They were cool about it and all three of them kissed Alice goodnight.

We had gone two stops too far so we had to cross over to the southbound platform to get to our hotel. Both of us were tired now and we flopped into the nearest seats. Finally, Alice broke the silence.

"Why did you do that?"

"Isn't it what you wanted? To fuck any stranger who comes along?"

"You know that's not what I wanted. You just hand me over to that man."

"I'm tired of being angry with you and I'm tired of your fucking childish games Alice, and looking back on it, I didn't notice you objecting to ANY of it. You looked pretty willing to me."

"I was drunk!"

"No you weren't. You weren't drunk at the Christmas party either. That's just the excuse you always try to give. But how does that justify anything? Can you hit someone with your car and say, 'it's ok -- I was drunk?' Decide what you want Alice, and don't be too long about it or I may not be here to hear your choice. There are going to be some changes."

Alice didn't answer but she pulled closer to me and lay her head on my shoulder. I could almost hear the wheels turning in her head.

RW1965
RW1965
45 Followers