All Comments on 'Alice Dines Out Ch. 03'

by TatankaBill

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 1 year ago

She is certainly a handful, but is she worth it. Ben seems to think so. I'm not sure I would. Great story. I hope it isn't over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you've been trolled in the scoring. This is well written and erotic. The problem for you are all the trolls on this site, particularly in this category. Made my wife horny as hell, as we fantasize about this stuff frequently, so for that alone this is great writing. Thanks

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 1 year agoAuthor

@ anonymous "I think you've been trolled:" Thanks. It's good to hear a friendly voice from time to time.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

This is... just, wow.

I absolutely love the storytelling style. The narrative voice, the little asides, the insight into the character and his reactions as he rides out Hurricane Alice.

The sense of communication between them, the give-and-take, the feeling his way through the situation. "...seeing her reaction took the joker right out of me..." is a perfect example of injecting the reality of the moment in an otherwise unreal hotwife situation – and it's fucking amazing.

Hell, just reading the story description came across in Bob Seger's voice.

And for the record, no: I don't have a big old mansion on the lake. I'm more of a houseboat in a private cove kinda guy...

5-stars all day long.

Paul_writesPaul_writesabout 1 year ago

A worthy read. 👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTatankaBill@TatankaBill
Erstwhile blogger and working class hero. Married and thoroughly spoiled by the love of my life. If I post a story here it's meant to make you smile, maybe laugh once in a while and to get you excited enough to want to rub one out. Better yet, go get your relief with your pa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES