Alice Dines Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice's night moves.
12.3k words
3.37
5.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice's night moves

"Every time we drive by here I start getting wet, Ben."

We were driving past Marquette Park on the way to dinner one Friday night. It was our date night and had been six weeks since the night she'd interviewed the Quintero brothers there in a dark and secluded pavilion. They had of course passed muster with flying colors. Alice was well satisfied with them. I had anxiously waited for her to tell me that one or both of them had called or come to the house to make arrangements to tend her garden but they had not- yet. I was certain she'd be forthcoming about any contact she had with the brothers. She had no reason to keep any secrets in that regard. After all, I had been the one who'd put them on her scent.

The Quintero's had agreed that they wouldn't try to get better acquainted with my wife until such time as I gave them license to engage with her. And Alice herself had told me that she wanted me there if she were to require more of their services. They were free of course to contact her and negotiate terms but there'd be no further intercourse until such time as I approved it. I liked being in control and perversely, Alice likewise wanted me to manage her affairs. I say perversely rather than conversely because she poked and needled me about her sexual autonomy and agency but when push came to shove she wanted me to be the sole agent and promoter of her extracurricular activities.

Her own agency was more that of agent provocateur. That had shaped up to be the nature of her game. She would flirt with random strange men and taunt me by flaunting her independence until she had pushed my patience far enough that I thought she required punishment. And oh, how she craved that punishment!

I knew she had loved her interlude with the Quinteros and I guess it wasn't much of a surprise that she was aroused recalling it. Whenever I replayed the night in my mind I could feel the blood pumping into my cock too. I looked over at her. It was a hot night so she was wearing a white cheesecloth micro-mini shirt-dress. It was very short coming to the upper thigh and buttoned from the hem to the collar. It was exactly like a man's long sleeved droptail dress shirt but fitted tightly in the bodice for a woman's body. One major exception was that it was transparent in the right light, so underneath she wore a flimsy lace bra and an equally filmy thong. She was covered, but barely.

Alice had always dressed to express her sensual nature but ever since the subway tryst her sexuality had run rampant and she pushed out the boundaries of her formerly more moderate style. I loved it! It's true that she got a lot of male attention but I enjoyed that. What had always set me on edge in the past was her outrageous flirting that was calculated to stir up my jealousy and possessiveness, but we were slowly reaching detente in how we handled that. She got to have her excitement and I controlled her dance card.

After having watched her engage with such gusto in her sexual adventures I was learning to relish watching her and even participating. I liked having control and she loved the sudden switch to submissive. It supercharged both our libidos and since we were both much more satisfied our quarreling and bickering had vanished. We were both happier and more loving.

"Every time we drive by here I start getting wet, Ben."

"I get excited when I think about it too, Alice. Are you feeling frisky tonight?"

She laughed. "Maybe. We'll see. Right now I'm hungry and I want a drink. Then we'll talk."

"Have you heard anything from Henry or Javier? Did you want me to call them or are we going to have a quiet night?"

"Down boy! Let's just wing it and see how we feel after dinner. I might want to try something different, but just hold your horses and we'll go with the flow."

So I put aside any ideas about having a play night and we just made small talk and enjoyed our meal. I let her take the lead as usual. When we'd eaten dessert I asked if she wanted another drink or to maybe go dancing. From the sparkle in her eye I knew she had a project in mind but she'd tell me when she was ready. I ordered drinks and as we polished them off she took my hand and said drive, Benjamin.

In the car I asked where to and she said she wanted to go back to the park!

"Okay. Anything special in mind? Are we just going for a walk?"

"Patience, my love. I just want to scope it out, take a look around." Maybe she really wasn't sure what she wanted to do but I suspected she liked keeping me in suspense. That's how she liked it, to start out dominant and have me yapping at her heels until I'd had enough and then we'd swap roles. So far, anyway. She was liable to change things up just to get me off balance. The only thing predictable about Alice was her unpredictability.

I drove straight to the park and pulled into the exact spot we'd parked that night six weeks ago. This time she took me by the hand and led me. We went right to the pavilion. At the west end there was a small concrete block building under the canopy for the bathrooms. There were three guys loitering around the building but they dropped back in the shadows when they spotted us coming.

"Quite a few single men here for this late at night." She observed.

"Well, it's a popular cruising ground Alice."

"Cruising ground? You mean like, cruising for sex?"

"Yeah. It's well known for being a place where you can get an anonymous blowjob. When you come here some days the place is littered with used rubbers and Handi-Wipes."

She giggled. "Seriously? Guys come here to get their dicks sucked?"

Then it dawned on her. "Oh! You mean like from other guys! I was wondering where the hookers were."

"No, if you want a hooker you gotta try water Street, downtown. Or one of the strip clubs. Lucky's, the one in the South Side Business District, always has a collection of thriving young entrepreneurs plying their trade down there. Security kicks them out of Lucky's parking lot but they just take up a spot in the appliance store lot instead, or at the liquor store."

"Hey!" Alice said and looked sternly at me..

"Stop right there!" I told her. "I know what you're gonna say. How do I know so much about all this shit? Alice, every adult male in the city, including the preachers, knows all this and so do half the minors. Although I reckon if you're looking for a priest we're already in the right place."

"Okay, got it. It's your story and you can stick to it if you want." She looked at me with mock suspicion.

"Honest, Alice. I've never rented a hooker and I have you always willing to blow me at home so I don't need Mike Tyson in a mesh tank top to do it for me. Everything I told you is all just common knowledge on the street. Christ,you're the community liaison. Get with the program!"

"Obviously I went to the wrong training seminars. I should have just studied under you."

"Well, the night is young. I'm hoping before it's over youwill end up under me."

"If not sooner then later, Ben. Who knows? I may even end up under someone I haven't even met yet." She gave me a wicked grin and winked. I didn't ask for details.

"Jesus, look at all the graffiti. I saw it last time we were here but I was preoccupied with my interviews. Are all these phone numbers legit?" she wondered.

"I doubt it, but I reckon some must be. Why, you want to call one of 'em?"

"No, I was just wondering. Is it like that inside too?"

"I've never been in the ladies but don't all public toilets, male and female, have plenty of graffiti?"

She looked around. A couple of guys had ventured back closer to the pavilion and were watching us. The older one kept grabbing his crotch while boring holes in Alice with his eyes. One guy that looked to be around fifty years old or thereabouts was dressed in a clean new looking track suit. He was pretty tall and fit looking and he was clearly keeping an eye on Alice. I didn't blame him- she looked fucking hot. If you got her with her back to the street light you could see her body clearly outlined in that shirt dress.

Taking me by surprise, Alice waved to him and then threw open the door to the men's toilet and walked in. It swung shut behind her and I stood there just watching for a minute. Suddenly Mr. Track suit made a decision and headed slowly but steadily our way, probably because I hadn't followed Alice into the toilet. The door to the toilet opened again about a foot and my wife stuck her head and arm out. She waved to him again, this time with a come on over here motion. Well, shit! I thought. The guy looked at me and I just shrugged. It was Alice's play. Unless she asked for my input I supposed she just wanted me to wait.

Track Suit didn't run but he didn't waste any time either. He walked over, opened the door and went in. Maybe a minute later Alice poked her head out again and gave me the come hither sign. Unlike the punter she had in there, I hurried.

"He says it isn't safe to fool around in here." Alice told me. "He says sometimes when the cops drive through they check the toilets for public indecency. We have to go into the woods."

"We do?" I answered.

"Well, yeah, if we want to have fun we do."

"And do we want to have fun?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Um, I can think of a couple of reasons. Buddy, can you step outside a minute?"

"Okay." He said, looking disappointed.

"Just wait right outside the door, okay?" Alice reassured him. I could see she wanted to do this. I was, well, stunned. Track Suit nodded and flashed her a smile.

"Alice, this is not the place to have unprotected sex, don't you think?" It wasn't rational in light of the fact that I'd given her to a complete stranger on a train and set her up to fuck a couple of gardeners we'd only met that night. Still, blowing what we had to assume was a promiscuous stranger in a gay cruising spot felt like a bridge too far. It might be as Alice had put it delightfully skanky but it made me nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a strip of six or eight condoms. She waved them triumphantly.

"You've been planning this!" I snorted, shocked.

"Well, no, not this but the Girl Scouts motto is "Be prepared. So I am prepared."

"How long have you been carrying condoms around, Alice?" I was non-plussed and a little bit pissed off. "And just which badge are you going to earn for this?"

"Aw, Ben, pull up your face. I bought these two weeks ago. It just seemed better safe than sorry, you know. I had no particular plan for them. But, well, you know, anal sex and all. I do like anal sex and It could happen sometime, given the...um...recent change in our lifestyle."

I felt a little better. "Do you really want to do this guy?"

"I kinda do. I wanta earn that slut badge. I mean, he looks clean and neat and he's well spoken. Polite. We're in the right place for a random blowjob. If you really object I guess I won't do it, but...well, I want to, just this once. I was surprised he wanted me to. I mean, he's here for a guy, right?"

"I don't think he really cares, Alice. Guys whose wives won't blow them or give them any sex at all just want a warm mouth and they don't give a shit if it also has a cock. I'd guess most of them present as straight and are maybe even homophobic. They just come here to get their dicks sucked. I seriously doubt that all that many of them are even primarily bi."

"So, he's out there waiting for me Ben...umm..."

"I really don't want you to blow this guy, Alice. If I'm honest, the whole thing feels creepy, and I'm not homophobic. I just don't like it."

"I kind of already let the guy think I'm gonna suck him off. I can't just dump him, now can I?"

"You most certainly can! Fuck him."

"You don't want me to blow him but now you want me to fuck him?"

"Don't be a smart ass, Alice. You know what I meant."

"Okay, okay. I could just jerk him off. I feel like I got him wound up I ought to do something for him."

"All right, Mother Teresa. Give the fucker a hand job then. But use a condom, for Christ's sake. And do it in here where it's well lit. I'll stand watch for any intruders."

She seemed satisfied and opened the door. Track Suit eased in and Alice gave him the news. No cocksucking tonight. He took it pretty well, no surprise. He came down here expecting to get a hummer from a twink if he was lucky and instead a gorgeous young woman was offering to choke his chicken. It sounded like a good deal to me and he clearly wasn't about to stalk off angry.

I went outside and watched and waited. It occurred to me that while I was outside standing watch she might just go ahead and suck him off anyway. I started over to open the door to check but I figured she'd expect me to do just that and I might make some points for acting like I trusted her. They were in there quite a while though and I finally couldn't resist checking on them. Alice had her back to me but she was obviously stroking the man's cock. He looked up at me and grinned, giving me a thumbs up.

I waited some more and got impatient. Again I couldn't wait and cracked open the door. Alice was on her feet in front of the guy with her hands on his hips and his jacket was lying on the floor at his feet. She was straightening up as if she'd been kneeling. I knew it- she'd sucked his dick. I saw the condom was still on though so it could have been worse.

After that it was only a couple of minutes until the door popped open and Track Suit slouched out. He was in a hurry now and made tracks for his car. Pretty typical male behavior. He got his rocks off and now all he could think about was making a quick exit and grabbing a beer and a pizza. Not that I wasn't happy to see the backside of him.

Alice came out grinning. She held the condom on a paper towel.

"Why do you have that?"

"There are no trash cans in there for some reason. I'm going to throw it in the barrel on the way out."

"Jesus. Leave it on the floor or toss it on the ground."

"No. Just because other people are pigs doesn't mean we have to be." Alice hated litter. I didn't think it needed to extend to a used rubber.

"Alice, I told you I didn't want you to blow the guy. You just went ahead and did it anyway, didn't you? Why didn't you just tell me you were gonna suck him off whether I liked it or not?"

"I wasn't. I was gonna give him a hand job just like we agreed but he couldn't come. I'm sorry. I know it looks like I lied but I wanted him to finish so I adapted to the changing realities. What kind of slut would I be if I let him go without making him come?"

"Jesus Christ, Alice. I can't take my eyes off you for five fucking minutes."

"That was more like fifteen minutes and I did go in there for anonymous sex. He wore a condom, Ben. Don't be mad."

"Oh, sure. Don't be mad." I nodded sarcastically and waved my arm dramatically. "Did he actually come in the rubber or did you spit his jism into it when you were done?"

She gave me an indulgent look as if dealing with a recalcitrant child. "He came in the condom, Ben. I told you."

"You also told me you wouldn't suck him off. What the fuck am I gonna do with you? That was really dangerous." Right then I realized that was just what she'd done. She'd sucked the guy off, he'd come in her mouth and she'd spit in the condom and carried it out so I'd see it was full of semen. My wife had run right off the rails. She was the sexiest fucking thing I'd ever seen on two legs and completely out of control.

"Let's go downtown!" She said cheerily, dismissing the discussion airily. And she took off for the car, still chattering away. I trotted after her.

"What- now you want a hooker? Or do you want to go to a strip club?" I asked.

She laughed and said "No, silly. It's Blues Fest weekend. I forgot all about it. I asked the guy what he was going to do now and he said he might go listen to some blues. Do you want to?"

"Sure, why not? Sounds like fun." I said it with resignation. I wasn't sure what she'd pull next but I didn't want her sulking all weekend. It also would get us out of this park and I was pretty happy about that.

"What was bugging you, Ben? You weren't at all uptight until that guy showed up and then you withdrew and got all uncomfortable. You aren't normally nervous about gay people."

"I was asking myself the same question while you were servicing your customer. And exactly that right there was part of it. It was almost clinical, you servicing a customer. This had a different tone to it altogether than the other times you fooled around. Usually you get me worked up and and although I do get angry and jealous it's also sexually charged. This just seemed tawdry and dirty. Tacky. No, tacky isn't right. And not depraved. Degenerate, I guess, although I don't like how that makes me feel about myself. Why was this sex any dirtier than any other sex?

"Idon't have a problem with gay guys, except maybe when I do. Do you know what I mean? I hate admitting that, but there it is. And like I said, I don't think all of these guys are actually gay or bi. But there were other things too. I was a little worried about the police, and about other guys seeing you and wanting some action with you too. Maybe things could get out of control, I guess. And not being in control, too, that bugged me." I gathered my thoughts. One other thing...it felt like we were, well, we were kind of dilettantes. You know, kind of slumming among the less fortunate. You and I don't need this for sexual release. These poor fuckers do. And that just feels sad. Now I feel like I'm way overthinking it."

"No, I don't think you are." She looked thoughtful, considering it. "I think there's something to what you said. Especially the last part, about how it's kind of sad and we were just down here on a lark. It doesn't make them cheap but it does make us kind of cheap. Well, me. Makes me kind of cheap."

"I knew I shoulda kept my mouth shut. You're not cheap. You're wild and you do crazy shit but you aren't cheap. It was just a vague feeling I had that we were using the guy. But he was certainly using you too, wasn't he? Let's go to the Festival. I'm depressing myself." She hugged me and we got in the car determined to lighten our mood.

We were a bit late. The music stopped at eleven thirty and it was already nine, but it was fun. I saw some friends and business colleagues and so did Alice. We grabbed a couple of locally brewed beers and danced and shot the breeze. Alice's boss Sally was there and they loved each other. When I needed a break from dancing Alice danced with Sally. We'd been there about an hour when a good looking black guy asked Alice to dance and she took to him right off.

I watched the two of them on the dance floor and they looked good together. I waited for her to get tired and come back to sit with me, or ask me out to dance again but she clearly was into the guy and stuck close to him. I began to feel a bit left out. His name was Troy, he was a good dancer and very smooth and he monopolized my wife for the next hour.

This had an unsettling feel to it. Usually when Alice deserted me at an event she was teasing both me and the guy she was flirting with. Even her slights were to a purpose, to make me jealous. Now I had the feeling that she'd just plain forgotten I was even there. She wasn't taunting me. She looked infatuated with the guy. When they weren't dancing she hung on his arm and didn't come back to me. There was nothing wrong with Alice enjoying herself and she clearly was. It was just that it came at my expense. She didn't even check in with me from time to time to see how I was doing.

I could always go to her and tell her it was time to go and I nearly did that three or four times. But I was patient and let her enjoy her night. It was our date night and it hurt that she was spending so much of it with someone else. However, I didn't want to spoil her fun and ruin both our nights.