Alice Dines Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the festival wound down and people began trickling away. Alice remembered me then and came over to the bench I was warming. Troy hung back fifty feet or so when she approached me. She didn't sit down with me or ask if I was having a good time. Instead she stood there fidgeting and looking back at her new friend frequently.

"Ben, there's an after party at Forest Lake and Troy has invited us to go. Can we, please? I want to go."

"He's invitedus or has he invitedyou?" I asked.

"Well, us of course. He knows we're married, so yeah, it's us. A couple of the bands are going to be there. It's at Spalding's place, you know that big old mansion on the lake? It'll really be fun."

"Okay, I guess. Are you riding with me or are you going with Troy and I can catch as catch can?"

She gave me an odd look and she realized I was jealous and a bit pissed off but it didn't bother her enough to miss this party. Or to miss hanging with Troy. "I'll ride with you, Ben. Why would you ask that?"

"I'm just checking my status, to see where I stand. Okay- let's go then." I'd been half joking with her and half trying to shame her but seeing her reaction took the joker right out of me.

Alice went skipping back to Troy and delivered the happy news. Only he didn't look too happy. They stood there talking quietly enough that I couldn't hear but from the irritated look on his face, and the downcast look on Alice's face I knew what he was saying to her. He'd asked her to go with him. It was never part of his plan for me to tag along with him and my wife. She was supposed to hop in his car with him and go to the shindig and I would go home alone.

I was immediately sorry I'd ever agreed to go. I thought about changing my mind but that would really disappoint her. I didn't think she'd dump me and go without me but she'd sulk and make me pay for it. She'd lost her bearings for a while but the tone of my voice and my response had brought her back to realty. If she'd abandoned me to go with Troy alone there'd be hell to pay. There might be anyway.

I knew the house she was talking about and drove there quickly- it wasn't far away. But the ride was silent and awkward. By the time I parked the car at the lake I was stewing but I still didn't say anything. Alice tried to redeem herself though, to my very pleasant- and brief- surprise.

"I'm sorry, Ben. I know I was ignoring you at the festival that last half hour."

"Last hour, Alice. I don't want to be a sorehead about it but this was our date night and you ditched me for a new romantic lead. You ignored me for an hour. I can live with that. You were having fun and lost track of time. Shit happens. But Troy asked you to go to this party with him and without me. His plan was to separate us and send me packing and we both know it. He wants you all to himself and you and I don't have an arrangement to cover that. And you didn't tell him no until you saw I was pissed off about it. I could see by your reaction that you'd told him you'd do it. You knew it too when you were denying it to me. Tell me the truth."

"Okay. That is true. But it didn't dawn on me what I was asking until I saw how unhappy you were. I just ignored what he said about you going home and he and I coming here for the night. I never agreed to that. I just let it slide as if I hadn't heard what he said. I did say I'd ride with him but I never agreed that you were not coming here too. I was just being selfish and thoughtless. I mean it. I love you and we're doing better together than ever. I can't think of any other man Ive ever known or even heard of who'd put up with me the way you do, or indulge me the way you do. We'll stay a half hour and then go home, all right? I don't want you angry or sad over this. It's just a stupid party."

"Okay. Thanks Alice. But you know we don't owe anyone an appearance here. We can just go home. It's nobody's business but ours."

"I told Sally I'd be here. I have to put in an appearance. Just a half hour, okay?"

It wasn't what I wanted but I agreed. She'd suckered me this time. As soon as I agreed to stay I knew she'd been playing me.

So we went inside and mingled a bit. I didn't know too many people there. Most were from out of town, it looked like. We trawled around looking for Sally but couldn't find her. Alice went off to find a bathroom and I settled on the deck with a beer. The party was fast becoming a wild one. There was a couple fucking on a sofa in a bedroom off the deck and some girl was blowing the bass player for Blues Extreme while he sat in a wicker peacock chair across from me. Men and women were running around half naked and it was turning into a free for all orgy.

The air was thick with pot smoke and people were passed out drunk where they fell. Party goers were stepping over them them like they were sleeping dogs. I watched two guys sixty-nineing on another sofa and two women were dirty dancing naked in the living room.

Alice was gone a good half hour and I was about to get up to go find her, half afraid I'd find her getting gang banged in a bedroom, when I spotted her talking to Troy and another guy in the doorway leading to the kitchen. The stranger handed her something and I saw her look at it and shake her head, then her face brightened and she smiled and nodded. She put something in her mouth and took a drink. What the fuck was that all about?

But she headed my way and plopped down beside me beaming.

"Isn't this a fun party? Guess what I did." She laughed happily.

"I give up Alice. What did you do? Make a date with the band? Sign up to go on tour with them? Does it have anything to do with Troy? Has he asked you to fly to Cabo with him?"

"Sort of. He gave me a hit of Molly! And we're all going swimming."

"We? All of us? And since when do you do drugs?" She ignored my question about the Ecstasy.

"Yeah, we. You want to come too don't you?"

"What, like skinny dipping? You and I don't have suits. Was that Troy's idea, to take some dope and go swimming naked with my wife? I'm beginning to dislike that fucker. What happened to staying a half hour and going home? Just put in an appearance and we'll leave. You had to stay all for Sally and she didn't even show up. What happened to that plan?"

"Ben, I'm having fun now. Can't we hang around another half hour? I want to go swimming."

"Fuck it. Go ahead. Do whatever the hell you want."

Alice knew I wasn't pleased. In fact she knew damn well I was mad about it. But she got what she wanted so she jumped up, bounced down the steps into the yard and peeled off her dress, then her bra and thong. With a whoop she ran the length of the dock and jumped into the water. A few other girls were already in the lake, a couple more joined in and they splashed around like kids. I noticed Troy was not indulging himself by frolicking in the lake either. And neither were any of the other men there. It was all just a way to get the girls high and naked.

Disgusted with the way the evening had turned out and disappointed in my wife, I went off to the cooler to get another beer. I went outdoors on the street side of the house and bumped into my friend Barney. I hadn't seen him in a while and we talked for a quite a while catching up. Before I knew it I'd killed forty minutes, which was a plus in my book. It was past time to go home. I went inside to search for my wife and see if things were winding down at all.

When I got back inside the party had heated up. The living room and deck were crowded with dancing naked women, including my wife. The women were dancing around the room in a circle and every now and then one of them would wriggle over to give a lap dance to one of the guys. As I watched, Alice spun over to Troy's friend, the guy with the dope, who was seated on a straight backed chair. She shook her tits in his face, then pivoted and gave him a close up view of her ass and naked pussy. It was all sort of in slow motion, probably because she was now high as a kite.

He tried groping her but even high as she appeared to be she wouldn't let him. She moved out of his reach, shaking her finger at him. Then she danced back close to him and turned, sinking onto his lap and grinding on him. He slapped her ass and she just jumped up and danced out of his reach again. After a few moments she closed in on him again and straddled him, facing him.

She lowered onto his lap and shook her tits in his face. He leaned in and took a nipple in his mouth and she let him suck on it for a few seconds, then pulled away. He stuck a hand down between their bodies, obviously going for her cunt. She tried to jump up but the guy held her in place. She said something to him I couldn't hear over the loud music and he let her go.

She spun and glided over to the other side of the room and stayed clear of him for the moment but I was sure she wasn't finished yet. She joined the circle for a lap, then next up for a private dance was Troy.

Alice gyrated and writhed in front of him, smiling seductively, then got close and shook her tits in his face. Troy also sucked in a nipple and she let him for a minute while he felt her up, then stood, spun around and plunked down in his lap, grinding her ass on his cock. He reached under her arms and palmed her swaying tits. She raised up six inches or so and then grabbed his cock and sat back down, keeping her hand on his dick, running her hand over it and squeezing it. Troy also tried to get a hand in between them to finger her but she jumped up and danced away.

I'd had enough.

I went out to the lake side and found her clothes. I carried them inside and as Alice wriggled in my direction I took her arm.

"Ben! Where have you been?" And then cackled at what she'd said. "Ben where have you Ben."

"Time to go home, Alice. Let's get you dressed again."

"Do I have to go? This is so much fun. I'm dancing naked."

"Yes, you were but now it's time to go. Come on, Alice."

The house was too crowded with people bent on having sex with someone or something to get her dressed. Every time I tried to put her thong on her someone would walk by and distract her. Men- and women- were grabbing her ass and she'd laugh happily and shake her butt. When I was bent over trying to get her to put her feet through the thong she steadied herself with her hand on my shoulder and somebody would squeeze her tits. A bearded guy came up behind her and started humping against her ass and nearly knocked us both over. She had not been wrong. She was having fun.

I gave up on the house and led her out front naked. I got her as far as the car when we both noticed Troy standing by his Navigator just forty feet away, leaning on the fender. I hadn't noticed him there before because he was screened from the house and yard by the tall hedge.

"There's Troy, Ben. I have to say good bye to Troy."

"Say it from here, Alice. We need to get you home."

"No. Let me say goodnight to Troy." she pouted. She pulled on my hand as I was trying to steer her to the car.

"All right." I sighed. I let go of her and watched her sway and weave over to the guy. I stood there holding her clothes, watching. She was still in dance mode. She threw her arms around him and kissed him passionately. He ran his hands up and down her body, fondling her tits, the ones he'd been mauling inside a few minutes ago. He grabbed her by the cheeks of her ass and pulled her up and she wrapped her lags around his waist. He said something urgently in her ear, too quietly for me to hear.

She shook her head and looked over at me, then told him to put her down, loudly enough that I could hear. Good, I thought. Finally! She made her way over to me and put her lips up to my ear.

"I can't leave without giving him something. He's in love with me and I can't just leave him hanging. I kind of let him think we'd fool around later."

"Yes you can leave him. He's not in love with you, he just wants to fuck you. Tell him goodbye, Alice."

"No, Ben. Wait for me. I love you. I'll be right back."

And she danced back over to him and melted into his arms. They made out fervently, sucking face and tongues. As I watched she went to her knees and fumbled with his belt, finally getting it loose. She drew his pants down and his shorts went with them. She inhaled his cock in smoothly and began sucking him in earnest. She was on a mission. He threw his face up to the sky and looked as if she was sucking his brain out through his cock. She audibly licked and slurped, making loud smacking and popping sounds. I let it go on for five minutes, then walked over to them. Alice struggled to stand and I helped her with one arm while Troy helped her with the other.

She clung to me and said softly "You were right. He wants to fuck me. Please, can he fuck me?"

I shook my head no.

"Please let him fuck me, Ben."

She was wasted but I had not expected that request. "Alice,..." I began, but she interrupted me.

"I need him to fuck me, Ben."

I had given her to three different men to use as they wished on two separate occasions. It had been as punishment, to selfishly assert myself and show her who was in control. She'd willingly obeyed me. Never mind she'd enjoyed every second of it, that in fact she'd loved it. I'd let those guys fuck her for my own reasons, when I was angry with her. Could I deny her this, even if she was high? No doubt Troy was a player and a manipulator. Had my own behavior been that much better? She was no innocent in all that herself but she'd done as I'd asked and trusted me.

It wasn't entirely new ground either. I'd seen her get fucked before.

Troy had backed away, I'm sure so that he wouldn't look too eager or triumphant. He didn't give a shit about me but he didn't want to jinx the deal with Alice. An actor to the end. But what I did wasn't about him or for him. I kissed her and hugged her close. It wasn't easy, but I said "Okay. Go to him."

She hugged me hard and then let me go, floating back to Troy. He opened a back door and she bent down bracing herself with her hands on the seat. He slipped in behind her and mopped her drenched pussy with his cock, then put his dickhead at her entrance. She moaned when she felt the pressure of his penis and arched her back, raising her ass to give him an easy entry. He began slowly pumping in and out of my wife. No one could see them, or me either, screened the way we were by the tall privet hedge.

Alice was in ecstasy as well as on it. She moaned and cooed, mewed and purred, then grunted and growled. She was loving what he was doing to her. It wasn't his big dick because he didn't have a big dick. Everything about him was average, except for his talent at getting beautiful young women to fuck him. I still disliked him intensely. Of course I did. He'd tried to seduce my wife and had now succeeded, with my acquiescence.

It hurt to watch as much as it had pained me to give her my permission, but as always it was exciting to watch her fuck. She gave it her heart and soul.

It also hurt to see how she loved it. He sped up spearing into her and she squealed with delight. I could see her thighs glisten with her arousal. She met and matched him thrust for thrust. It was good for Alice but unfortunately for me Troy had some stamina. He did't last as long as Henry had but he made a respectable stab at it. I could see her knees buckle when Alice came. He held her up by her hips and continued hammering away at her, slowing now and then to prolong his ownership of her. As long as that cock was inside her she was his.

The guy seemed to know his way around a cunt, because a few minutes after her first orgasm she quivered and shook through a second one. Still he didn't let up. Finally I knew he had to be close because he accelerated to a near blur, battering my wife's ass mercilessly. I was sure the slapping of his thighs against her her cheeks was bound to attract spectators but we were all a bit beyond worrying about that. And then he exploded into her. I knew she could feel it, that she knew he was coming in her pussy. She rammed her ass back into him and held on, making sure she caught every tadpole.

When he finally stepped away he didn't kiss her or even give her a pat on the ass. He just yanked up his trousers and waited for me to collect her. She stood there still holding the seat, semen and arousal juice dripping from her cunt. Her legs were shaking and when I helped her stand her hands trembled. I pulled her away from his car and he sauntered back into the house.

Now Alice was docile, fucked senseless, and I was able to get her dress on her. I gave up on the bra and thong and tossed them in the back. I laid my jacket on her seat and ran around to the driver's side. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Then I noticed the corner of a paper towel poking out from under her seat. It was the towel from Marquette Park sticking out. She had forgotten to throw it away and had just put it on the floor instead of tossing it out the window. She was adamant about never throwing trash out along the road or anywhere else but a trash barrel. Christ! She couldn't even toss a used rubber.

I took it gingerly by a corner and dragged it out, got back out of the car and ran over to Troy's SUV. I opened the door and took the used rubber and stretched it around the gearshift and pulled it all the way down, cum side out. I put the paper towel on the seat and wiped my hands on the head rest.

As I walked back to my car Troy's friend, the guy I'd seen give the Molly to Alice, strolled up and looked in at her.

Just to twist the knife the fucker said "Your old lady is one fucking hot little number. Troy told me he just fucked her. Mind if I have a go at her?"

"You're the prick who gave her the Molly. You're a fucking asshole, but you already know that, don't you?"

"Hold on a minute there, peckerwood. Yeah, I'm an asshole. No doubt about it. But I gave the bitch an aspirin. I don't know anything about any Mollies." It dawned on him as instantly as it did on me. Once again she'd gaslighted me. She'd turned an aspirin into a Molly so she could blame her behavior on that instead of taking responsibility for it.

I almost wished we'd stayed at the park with the perverts. They were, in my opinion, classier and better company. Alice's one customer certainly had better manners than Troy or his buddy.

There is surely no accounting for taste. I despised Troy on sight and yet Alice was charmed and captivated by him. It wasn't big dick energy- there was no big dick. All he'd had was mediocre meat in the end, the fucker. I know I'll probably go to my grave hating that prick because he'd successfully pulled my wife. He'd not only swept her off her feet right in front of me but boned her ass in front of me too.

But she went home with me.

I drove in silence for a few miles, but Alice broke the silence.

"What punishment do I get for this, Ben? Who you gonna make me fuck now?"

"Are you really going to mock me now? Seriously? After the shit you put me through tonight?"

"Sorry- I wasn't mocking you. I guess I can see why that pissed you off. I was making a joke. I didn't think. Really Ben, I'm sorry I said that."

I glanced at her. She was staring at me and actually looked a little worried. She tried again.

"He was lying about the Molly. He did give me a hit of Molly. He'll never admit it of course. Nobody would in that situation. He and Troy gave a party drug to a guy's wife so they could fuck her. He's never gonna own up to that. It would just be stupid."

"You know what? I don't even fucking care. What the hell are you playing at tonight, Alice? We've been doing all right. I've been letting you play and we're playing your game. We stopped fighting and quarreling. Then you agree not to fellate a guy in the park and as soon as I turn away you suck him off anyway. Next you want to dance and hang out with some asshole cockhound so you dump me on our date night. Next up you agree to go off to a wild party alone with said cockhound and you ply me with a phony apology to get me to take you there and let you dance around naked. You let guys feel you up doing lap dances and end up fucking one of them after sucking his cock in the street. Lying about the drugs is probably the most innocent and harmless thing you did."