Alice Dines Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you planning on taking me home? No punishment?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Haven't you had enough? Haven't you been fucked enough?"

"It was only the one guy."

I was flabbergasted. Gobsmacked. She still wanted to play. "It was only one guy!" Her remark did cement my certainty that she'd lied about being high. Nothing about her demeanor now was that of a woman wasted on E. As I'd suspected it had all been an act. She was stone cold sober now.

"I'm out of ideas, Alice. What could you possibly do more of tonight?"

"Let's drive over to the lake, the big lake."

"It's late. All the parks will be closed. And what do you plan to do over there anyway?"

"I want to lie on the beach naked and look up at the stars. It's only two A.M. and I don't want to go home yet. It'll still be dark for another two hours when we get there. And that dog beach...where we took your sister's dog, that'll be open."

"You mean Whitetail Creek? Well, yeah, we can get in there but it's technically closed at dusk. If we're quiet I suppose nobody will hassle us. You really want to drive to the big lake at two in the morning?"

"Yes! Yes I do. I want to fuck on the beach when the sun's coming up."

I didn't argue with her anymore. I was dead tired and emotionally spent. But if Alice wanted the beach, fuck it. We'd go to the beach.

I drove a few miles and had to buy gas so I stopped at a gas station and convenience store next to a big retail giant. Alice went to the store to buy a couple of towels and a blanket and I pumped the gas and then went in to the store to buy some bottled water. She only took her credit card and left her purse in the car. But before I went inside I waited til she was out of sight and took a look in her purse. Way down on the bottom was a little white pill marked with an X. So much for her story about taking a Molly.

It took a while to check out and when I came out Alice wasn't at the car yet, but there were two shopping bags sitting on the passenger seat. That puzzled me. She couldn't have gone to the toilet at the gas station or I'd have seen her- it was inside. I knew because I'd used it.

I started to walk over to the retail store but I heard voices on the other side of the dumpster. I walked around back of it and found Alice. She was leaning on the big steel dumpster and there was a young guy standing in front of her feeling her tits. Her dress was unbuttoned to the waist and he was mauling her breasts and grinning like a kid on Christmas morning. Two other guys stood watching and I presumed they were waiting their turn. They looked to be eighteen or nineteen and not much older.

Alice was holding a joint, unlit. She looked at me and smiled.

"I wanted to buy a joint and he didn't want to sell me one, but we worked out a trade. I get the joint for free and he gets to feel me up for ten minutes. You aren't in a hurry are you honey?"

I shook my head, not so much in answer to her question but in awe of how quickly she could she could find a man to have sex of some kind with, any time, anywhere. The guy leaned in to try to suck her nipple but she pushed him back.

"Breast groping only, dude. No kissing, licking or sucking. That was the deal. You've got five minutes left."

How she was timing him I don't know but he backed off for a minute, then tried reaching down inside the front of her dress for her pussy. Again she pushed him back.

"You're gonna get disqualified for breaking the rules, man. Now behave yourself or it's finished."

The kid roughly kneaded her breasts and they were flushed with blood. Her nipples were erect and in serious need of some sucking.

"Let's go, Alice." I told her.

"I haven't had my ten minutes yet." the kid said.

"One more minute." Alice ruled.

"It's only been nine minutes." one of the other guys litigated.

Alice gave him more than a minute and said "Okay, time's up. It was a pleasure doing business with you."

"We haven't had a turn yet." protested the third kid.

"You didn't negotiate a turn." Alice told him. "Only the pussy grabber here bargained with me."

"But it's my pot." the second guy whined.

"Not really my problem, but okay. You can touch my tits for two minutes. I'm easy." I nodded and raised my hand but nobody paid any attention to me.

He shoved his way in front of her and groped her like they were the last tits he was ever going to see. And who knows, maybe they were. This group wasn't impressive.

When Alice called time the last guy stepped in front of her and stroked her breasts gently, pulling on her nipples and twisting them carefully, not so much as to make her yelp, but enough to make her moan softly. She threw her head back and her chest began to heave as her breathing picked up. She lost track of time. She was enjoying what this kid was doing to her. He must have petted her for five minutes when I called time's up.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity, the last guy asked "How much to fuck you? I'll give you the whole bag of pot."

Alice reached out and stroked his cheek and then leaned in and kissed him full on the mouth. I could see her working her tongue and saw her suck his out past his lips. He took the chance to feel her up some more and then boldly grabbed her ass with both hands. I couldn't blame him for trying but that brought Alice up short and she pushed him away, shaking her head as if to clear it.

"Get me out of here before I let this guy fuck me, Ben." And she headed for the car.

As I drove out I asked her if she really would have let him fuck her.

"If he'd kept that up I would have. That young man knew what he was doing. I'd have let him keep his reefer too." She sighed and smiled wistfully at me. The night had turned surreal hours ago. I couldn't pinpoint just where it had gone all trippy but we definitely weren't in Kansas any more.

Neither of us talked much during the rest of the drive. We were lost in our own thoughts. I turned off the headlights when we approached the little beach. It was only a couple of hundred feet of frontage on the lake but it was one of the few public beaches that allowed dogs. There were houses crowding the north end but the creek ran on the south side so it was wooded and more private. I grabbed the towels and blanket and followed Alice down the steep path to the beach. She stopped at the water's edge and looked around.

"There's a bonfire down there." She pointed north and to the right where the flat beach gave way to some low dunes. There was a good sized fire going with several people gathered around it.

"There were no cars in the parking lot so they must be from one of the cottages, Alice."

"Let's go say hi." she suggested.

"Didn't you want to lie naked under the stars and fuck through the sunrise?" I reminded her.

"Sure. But later, after we introduce ourselves." I'd had enough of other people for one night but I trudged after her.

Alice stood out in the moonlight with her white dress and they got quiet when we walked up. It was a group of young people, two girls, topless, and five young men. The girls had covered their breasts with a towel or shirt when we came into the firelight.

"Don't be bashful on our account." Alice told them. "We're all grownups." And she peeled her dress off over her head and took the blanket from me, spreading it out about ten feet from the fire.

"Can we join you for a little while?" With one voice five young men assured her that we were more than welcome to take a place by the fire. The two girls were somewhat less enthusiastic but smiled and nodded.

"Are you students?" I asked. They looked like students.

"Yeah," one guy piped up. "We're all going to Western." He recited all their names which I promptly forgot, except for the two girls, who were Emily and Pam.

Alice jumped right in as if we were all old friends and recounted her adventures of tonight, heavily edited to exclude the sexual escapades. She dug in her shirt pocket and produced the joint she'd bartered for and walked over to the fire to light it. She made sure to bend way over and search for just the right twig to light, showing her naked ass and pussy all around so everyone could get a good long look. There were six guys adjusting their dicks after that. It excited me too, of course, to watch her showing off her goods to the little gathering.

We passed the joint around and chatted about hometowns and schools and majors and what occupations they meant to work in. Not surprisingly four of them planned to take a year off and travel after graduating. Alice had done that and encouraged them to definitely do it. She had fucked her way around Europe following her senior year and said so.

It got a little quiet after that and pretty soon the girls decided they needed to go home and to bed. I think they'd have laughed and stayed if Alice hadn't been so forthcoming in front of the young men but it had embarrassed them and also kind of put them on the spot to be equally candid. I got the feeling they weren't comfortable talking about fucking their way around the globe in front of these particular guys. Alice's advice put them in the position of having to either commit or say right out that it wasn't for them. They didn't want to start down the road of talking about how blasé they were about fucking just any old guy on a lark.

Alice felt bad after putting a chill on the party but Eric, who was the first guy to speak to us, said it was okay.

"I don't think we were gonna party too hard with Pam or Emily anyway. They lost their tops on a dare and were getting pretty nervous after that."

"A dare?" Alice asked. "What kind of dare?"

"Just a game of truth or dare." Brian has the app on his phone and we played a few rounds of that.

Brian spoke up now. "Yeah. After the girls lost their shirts they accused us of cheating and didn't want to play anymore. They said we were just trying to get them naked."

Alice giggled. "Well of course you were. But were you cheating?"

"No, not really. The only way you can cheat is by lying, and it's just a game, not an oath of allegiance so who cares if someone lies?"

"I'm glad I skipped all the rigamarole and just got naked right away then. It saved us all a lot of grief. But listen, none of you men lost any clothes in your game. How'd that happen?"

"It was just the luck of the draw." answered a guy named Rob. "We didn't play it all that long because the girls thought they were being set up."

"Well, I'm naked. Shouldn't all of you be naked too? Ben, how about it?"

I stood up and pulled off my shirt, then dropped my trousers and peeled off my boxers. Alice laughed hysterically.

"I just meant shouldn't all the men be naked, not you specifically, darling. But good for you. You got right into the spirit of the thing."

The young men fidgeted but Eric stood first and dropped his swimming trunks, then two more followed suit.

"Charlie! You're a big boy, aren't you?" Alice snickered.

The guy was hung like a rhinoceros. His cock hung halfway down his thigh and was as fat as Alice's wrist. They all laughed and Noah, the geekiest of the group and wearing coke bottle glasses, said Charlie's nickname was Mr. Ed. "But," he added, "It's not because of his big horse dick. It's because he can talk."

I had just taken a swig from my water bottle and nearly choked with laughter. Alice cackled and beat on my back to try to help me cough up the water I'd inhaled.

When that had calmed down, out of the blue Alice stunned them.

"So are any of you guys virgins?"

This clearly embarrassed them, but Eric spoke up. "No, I'm not. But it hasn't been that long ago that I was. I had a steady girlfriend my freshman year and we had lots of sex in the two months before we broke up. So, yeah, I've gotten laid but only with the one girl."

The rest of them all had stories. A steady girl, a one night stand, a girl picked up at a party. All but Noah. Alice looked straight at him. "You don't have a 'how I lost my cherry' story, Noah?"

He looked like he wanted to sink into the sand out of sight, the poor kid.

I started to speak up but Alice beat me to it.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. For some people it happens when they're younger and for others when they're older. It's nothing to feel bad about."

Noah looked away. "No big deal for all of you. How old were you then, Alice?"

"Well, I'm not typical. I was pretty young."

He stuck to his guns. "Yeah, but how young then?"

Softly she said " I was very young. But I eventually learned to love it."

Now the kid felt bad and stammered an apology.

Alice stood and said "Jump up, will you Ben?"

They weren't sure- and neither was I- if she'd been offended and wanted to leave or what, but I stood and she pulled up the blanket, thew it over her shoulder and walked around the fire. She took Noah by the hand and led him into the darkness up in the dunes. I lost sight of them as they crested a ridge and disappeared.

"Is she pissed off?" asked Rob.

"Um, no." I replied. "I believe she intends to remedy the situation."

"You mean...holy shit." Eric said. "She's gonna let him fuck her?"

"I think that is indeed her plan, young Eric."

From Charlie "I wish to fuck I'd said I was a virgin. Damnit."

I laughed. "I have an idea that in case you lied, like in the truth or dare game, none of you will be virgins after Alice's work here is done. It's just a hunch, but I know how Alice's mind works."

"Is she- Alice- is she your girlfriend?"

"Alice is my wife, guys. We've been married six years."

"Lucky devil." Brian told me.

I laughed. "I am a lucky devil. You'll never know how lucky. Well, you may get a sample of it soon. She can be a handful but she's the sexiest woman I've ever known. There are times I think she's gonna kill me trying to keep up with her, but what a way to die, huh?"

Alice and Noah were gone about fifteen or twenty minutes and they came trudging back through the sand arm in arm, Noah carrying the blanket. The guys were not quiet about his achievement. There were high fives and fist bumps and attaboys. Noah spread her blanket out nearer the fire than it had been and Alice sat down, then leaned back on her elbows. She bent her knees and spread her thighs wide, looked lewdly at the group and simply said "Next."

Rob was the quickest and was kneeling between her legs in seconds. I didn't see a shy cock in the crowd. Every penis was erect and standing straight up. Rob didn't need any direction. He found her entry on the first try and pumped slowly in and out of my wife. Coming was only a matter of five minutes or thereabout.

"Sorry," he said. "I wanted to go longer but you are so beautiful."

"The night is young." Alice told him. we have over an hour before daylight."

Eric mounted her next and he managed maybe ten minutes. Then Brian took his turn, leaving Mr. Ed in the on the deck circle. When he came up to the plate even Alice looked nervous.

"Take it slow, okay honey? That's a lot of lumber you're swinging. I'm gonna need to stretch slowly to get you in me."

He was patient and gentle. I felt kind of bad for him. Most men never think about the liability of a huge cock. They all think they have to have one, but most women I've known have said it can just plain hurt. Sure, there are size queens but most of that big dick mythology is for the entertainment of males.

Alice raised her legs high and Charlie had to drive downward to work it into her tight cunt. He got about half of it in her and she asked him to ever so slowly fuck her. Not too far and not too fast, just take it slow. Every time he'd stroke into her he went a centimeter further until he had only maybe an inch to go. Her pussy clung to his cock, stretching out when he pulled and in when he pushed. I had a closeup view and even though I know pussies can stretch incredibly wide and deep it seemed impossible that she could accommodate a cock that size.

Alice grunted with the effort and her eyes glazed over but she began thrusting back at him, raising her ass up to meet that fat cock. Still, she winced when he went too deep.

"Put your hand around the base of your cock, Charlie." I suggested. That limited how far he could push into her and she had him speed up then. Alice's eyes were clamped shut now and she hung on for dear life, her legs wrapped around him. Soon he was fucking her in earnest and she cried out "I'm coming! Fuck me! I'm coming! No, don't stop, fuck me." And fuck her he did. Somewhere in there he'd removed his hand from his dick and he was feeding her the whole thing, his balls slapping her ass. It must have been at least eight inches and he began pounding her with it.

Her feet quivered and shivered in the air and she clutched him to her chest and kissed him. He bent his head down to suckle at her breasts and continued fucking her. It was a surprise when he came. He didn't make a sound other than sucking in air and blowing it out hard. Alice knew he was coming though and she slammed her cunt up into him, wanting it all, everything he could pump into her. Finally he backed off on his knees, sweat dripping from his spent body. He crawled off away from the fire and laid in the sand.

"Noah!" Whispered Alice. "Come here."

He was at her mound in an instant, hard again. She scooched away a bit and sat up, asking him to stand up and reaching for his cock. He drew closer and she sucked his dick into her mouth.

"Wow! First blowjob, Noah." Eric cheered.

Alice pulled him out of her mouth and said no. "I sucked his cock up in the dunes and he fucked me twice. Noah's a pro."

She inhaled him again and gave him what looked like a twenty seven speed Osterizer of a blowjob. There was no doubt about when Noah launched the tadpoles. He howled and his knees buckled, then he simply fell to his knees in the sand.

I didn't wait for anyone to preempt me but knelt in front of my wife. "My turn." I said softly. She lay back on the blanket and pulled me into her. I fucked her slowly and tenderly. I'd been angry with her when she'd let Troy fuck her a few hours ago but how could I be mad at her for what she'd given these young men? They were a sweet and very polite group and I don't think I'd have minded if she made regulars of them. I had sure enjoyed watching them fuck her.

The sun was rising. That meant I had to hurry it up, otherwise I could have made love to her for an hour. But it wouldn't do to get caught naked on the beach with five young men. We were well beyond the ordinary high water mark which meant we were not technically in the park, but that led to a different problem- trespassing naked on private property. So we had to wrap it up.

The guys wanted to exchange phone numbers but Alice told them no. It was a wonderful night which she'd really enjoyed but it was a one off and she wanted it to remain that way, as a beautiful memory of five magnificent young lovers. We walked away first, leaving them to tend to their fire.

Before it got too light Alice shrugged her dress back on and as soon as she sank into the seat of the car she reclined the back and fell asleep. I was dog tired so I stopped and bought a cup of coffee. She slept through it. I didn't wake her until I pulled into the garage, then guided her inside.

She was dusted with sand and leaking eight loads from seven different men so I helped her into the shower and helped her wash up. This was becoming a familiar ritual, me showering with her after a night of debauchery. Whatever issues I had with Alice, and I did have issues, she was sex personified.

There are stories I haven't told about my wife that demonstrate how seriously she takes her vows, particularly the one promising to stand fast in sickness and in health, which she had done in stellar fashion. She wasn't made for the forsaking all others vow to be an easy one for her, but still she never went behind my back and cheated.