Alice Dines Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love her and adore her. We have agreed that she's a slut but I'm not at all sure that's fair even when you're not using the word as a pejorative. She suggested once that she's an ethical slut, a moral woman with a healthy libido who simply loves to fuck. But that has a connotation of promiscuity and outside of the events that night in July that I just related, she was never very promiscuous except perhaps as a student, and she certainly never cheated on me. She stretched the truth, withheld information and she manipulated. She was an inveterate tease and I was often her main target but in spite of her lapses of judgment on occasion (Okay, on many occasions.) she was loyal and true.

She finished drying her hair and joined me in bed.

"Wow. What a night!" she said.

"It was." I agreed. "I've been wanting to ask you..."

"Go ahead. Ask."

"You've always told me that size doesn't matter, but that big dicked kid, Charlie...he made you come and none of the others did. Do women tell their husbands and lovers that size isn't important when they have average cocks and when they have big cocks they say 'Oh baby, your cock is huge'?

Alice laughed. "I told you the truth about that. I can't believe you of all men are asking me that. A big dick is a pain. I can stretch to accommodate one but six or seven inches and not too thick is perfect if the guy knows how to fuck a woman. Charlie made me come because of the circumstances. It was fucking hot, doing all those guys on the beach, beside that bonfire. It affects the way you feel, naturally. Troy isn't hung but it felt really good with him. And back on the beach, you made me come."

"What was going on with Noah, if I can ask? You said he did you twice and you blew him up in the dunes."

"I knew you'd want to hear about that just because you weren't there to watch. I know you love to watch."

"So, what was that all about?"

"I led him up the dune and found a little hollow in the sand perfect for fucking out of sight. I spread the blanket, laid down on it and he mounted me. I had to guide him in me and as soon as he was in all the way he shot his wad. He was really embarrassed but I held him and cuddled him. After he'd calmed down I sucked his dick to get him hard again.

"Those young guys don't always have a lot of skills but they can recover like, instantly. It's fucking wonderful! He got hard in my mouth like a balloon inflating when you blow it up. And then he fucked me a second time. He made me come,Ben. Nobody was there to see it but he'll remember. Again, it was the situation, the circumstances. I'm the first woman he's ever been in, the very first pussy he's had and he'll never forget me. Ben, that is so fucking erotic. Fucking is seventy percent mental and he made me come like a freight train. I'll never forget him either."

"I want you again Alice."

She rolled over on top of me. I was already semi erect and her warm body filled out my arousal. We made tender desultory love, languorous, slow and sensual love and when we finished I held her on top of me, not wanting to break that connection. She fell asleep and I dozed. I half woke when she rolled off me but I heard her when she said "I love you so much, Ben. You'll never know how much I love you."