Alice Pt. 02 - Caroline

Story Info
Alice lives with Caroline and her girlfriend Helen.
2.4k words
4.39
6.2k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second story in the series 'Alice'. It would make sense to read Pt 1 first.

https://literotica.com/s/alice-pt-01

Caroline's finger hovered over her phone for a moment before decisively stabbing downward at the send button.

"Done" she though to herself. "No going back now".

It was the honest thing to do of course and the consequences of being caught out later would be worse, but nonetheless she felt a creeping sense of inevitability and dread. Helen had to be told though, that was her rule, and the incident with Alice needed to be discussed, but she knew that she'd be on the defensive and was already feeling guilty enough to guess what Helen's reaction would be.

Alice had after all only made a small mistake. The carpet was an accident and she was trying to clear up when it happened anyway. It was a judgement call as to whether she needed to be reprimanded at all and Caroline could have let her off. Instead, she had snapped and went off the deep end. The severity of the spanking Alice had received was quite out of proportion to the mess she'd made. She could have at least comforted her afterwards. Instead she had spent the following hours masturbating indulgently, playing over the events, climaxing again and again and leaving Alice to cry alone. Her feelings over what she'd done had overwhelmed her though and no matter how hard she came, those feelings just didn't go away.

When she'd heard Alice's gentle knock at her door later that evening, she'd pretended to be asleep. Seeing Alice again might make her do something else she'd regret. Like what?

"Like kiss her". Her inner voice replied, On no! She could feel herself getting wet again. What a mess. Thinking about it all was just making it all worse.

Was that why Caroline had acted so impulsively, when she could have just waited to talk to Helen first? The reason she'd used the clothesbrush? She hadn't even planned that. She was pretty sure the poor girl had never been spanked before and it must have been an awful shock for her. A hand spanking would easily have sufficed and there was certainly no need to make her take it across the thighs. It must have hurt her terribly. There was just something about how the girl had submitted to her...

"She made me do it?" Caroline tested the idea, but she didn't even convince herself.

From the kitchen table, Caroline could see Alice in the garden. Oblivious to Caroline's worries, she was stretching up to reach the washing line, a peg in her mouth as she tried to navigate the laundry. Her legs were taut with effort as she fought against her small stature. Caroline wondered how much that lovely soft bottom of hers still hurt. It'd been almost a week now and she'd noticed that Alice had opted to wear a loose fitting dress for work, rather than her normal, slightly over-filled skirt-suit.

"Pity" Thought Caroline. Her bum was quite a sight in that skirt. "Oh, God. Stop it!" She told herself again.

Still, at least for Alice the matter was over and she seemed surprisingly unbothered. She hadn't said a word about it since in fact. It wasn't over for Caroline though. Of that she was certain.

Her phone pinged, bringing her sharply back to reality. Helen. She'd be there in an hour. Better find a way to get Alice out of the house, just in case.

"I'll just send her to the supermarket"

Anyway, surely Helen wouldn't punish her in front of Alice, would she? She's never even threatened such a thing before, but then until last week, the very possibility of corporal punishment would presumably never have occurred to her. Better safe than sorry though, because under the circumstances it might be what she deserved.

Helen's pony tail bounced behind her as she approached the back door of the house. Caroline could see her from the kitchen table where she sat. Normally she would have leapt up to meet her, but this was a different sort of visit. Her thoughts went to the cane that they kept upstairs for occasions like this: originally a joke present from herself when Helen had begun a teacher training course. The joke made its way first to the bedroom and then, as their spankings had moved from sensual play to real discipline and punishment, to be collected only on Helen's instruction. Caroline shuddered at the thought. She hadn't been caned since before Alice moved in, but she hadn't forgotten how it felt.

"I've probably earned it". She thought.

They sat face to face across the corner of the table. Helen's hands resting lightly on top of Caroline's. Everyone said how they looked so similar, but seen together, Caroline was clearly a little shorter and a built a little lighter. Both were lean and muscular from their training but Helen stood taller and straighter and unlike her girlfriend, she always tied her hair back tight from her face, giving her a more severe aspect.

"You beat her to tears with the clothesbrush?" Helen looked slightly incredulous. "For not washing the dishes and taking food into the lounge? Well I agree that does sound like an overreaction and I can't help wondering where it came from? Is it because you got knocked out of that tournament early and wanted to take it out on someone?"

"No, I promise it wasn't that". Caroline interjected quickly,

"Good, because that would have been very immature and I would hate to have to take us back to basics"

"Oh, God" Thought Caroline. Back to basics meant 'maintenance', something she hadn't had to endure that since they'd first lived together. She'd been spanked without warning, once a week, rain or shine for a couple of months. "Just to be really clear about who is in charge" Helen had said. That wasn't necessary now, surely?

"Alternatively" Continued Helen "Is that you felt something strong in yourself when you were with Alice, but you let her submission run away from you"

Caroline remained silent. That sounded better. Less judgemental anyway, but also worryingly like she was being accused of cheating AND immaturity.

"Are you angry?" She asked, carefully.

"No. Not angry. I am disappointed though. You should have discussed it with me first. We could have dealt with it together. What if she'd decided to move out? I know you like having her here and although I know I was sceptical at first, I've come to enjoy her too. At the very least, the poor thing would have been spared such a severe thrashing... and..." She paused briefly, looking straight into Caroline's eyes as she concluded "...and so would you".

Well that was that. She tried to remain stoical, but it was hard to keep herself together now she knew for sure what was coming. She could feel a lump forming in her throat and she knew that if she spoke, her voice would crack.

Helen remained impassive. Her decision was made and there was nothing further to discuss.

"Fetch the cane, Caroline, you can remove all of your clothes while you are up there. We'll deal with this immediately."

Naked then. She was going to be caned naked, right here. The back door was frosted glass and the window faced into their garden, but the blinds and the top pane were open. If anyone came to the back of the house - a delivery maybe, or worse still if Alice returned earlier than planned, they'd see and hear everything. She might never even know.

"Now!". Caroline's thoughts were interrupted by Helens stern tone. Silently, she left the table and went upstairs to the bedroom. She undressed quickly, leaving her neatly folded track bottoms and t-shirt on the chair by her dressing table and throwing her plain white knickers and socks into the washing basket. She took the cane from the wardrobe, holding it gingerly in her hands and gave it a gentle swish. It was heavy and very flexible and in Helen's capable hands, a quite terrifying prospect. She remembered when they'd first used it, just playfully in the bedroom. Six of the best from the 'new teacher' had seemed like a sexy joke, but from the first stroke it had hurt far more than she'd thought it would and Caroline found herself tearing up after the fourth. Helen had still insisted on making her take the full six as agreed though and the welts had lasted several days. That was just playtime. A real caning was always much, much worse.

When Caroline returned to the kitchen, Helen hadn't moved.

She stood before the taller girl, passively presenting the cane to her. Helen took it without a word and with only a look, indicated to Caroline that she should bend over the table.

This was how they always did it: arms outstretched grasping firmly to each side of the cold wood, her lean body flattened to the surface and legs straight. Helen didn't wait on ceremony. As soon as she was happy with Caroline's positioning, she tapped the flexible rattan lightly against her right cheek, drew back her arm and whipped the cane hard across Caroline's exposed behind, flicking her wrist as the it hit home. Years of badminton training had given both girls exceptionally strong forearm technique and Helen's muscular arms made her a truly formidable disciplinarian. Caroline tried not to scream out as her whole body clenched in pain.

"One. Thank you Helen"

Helen took her time, waiting for the angry red double weal to appear across the otherwise spotless white skin. She struck again, this time without warning, achieving an even greater whip the end of the stroke. She had this coming.

"Ahhhsss'. The wordless air expelled from Caroline's mouth as she again tried desperately to retain some composure.

"Two... Two. Thank you Helen".

"So, how many strokes do you think you deserve?" Helen asked. It was the cruelest question. She knew that Caroline wouldn't dare suggest too low a number in case she added penalties for insubordination, so she might instead ask for more punishment than was originally intended.

The other girl considered her choice carefully.

"It's usually six" She said, politely. "but... but this time I think do deserve more."

She knew was hedging. She didn't think she could take more than six if they were all this hard but was resigned to getting at least eight and having to cry through the last two or three.

"I agree. You do deserve more. Alice took far more then she should have done for what I assume was her first proper spanking. Let's say eight then..."

Thank God. Thought Caroline.

'Eight more, that is".

Oh no. Ten. She's giving me ten. Caroline shifted her posture slightly, resting the side of her head on the table and desperately tried to relax her bottom. Helen watched for a while, saying nothing as the weals darkened into hard tramlines. Satisfied with what she saw, she carefully lined up the cane again, this time lower on Caroline's bottom. This was a precision task, requiring total concentration. The cane whipped through the air and landed with a savage crack against her skin, but rather than waiting for a reaction, she immediately brought it down twice more with equally terrifying force, once slightly above and once slightly below her initial mark. This final blow hit the soft and most sensitive crease of skin where Caroline's bottom met her thighs. It was excruciating and she gripped the table as if her life depended on it.

"That's five" announced Helen, casually. "We're half way"

She walked over to where Caroline's head rested on the table and gently pulled the hair away where it had stuck to her face. She leaned down until her lips grazed Caroline's ear and whispered very softly.

"I'm afraid that the next five will be harder, but you know that I'm only being so strict because I love you so much."

Caroline moaned. She knew what this meant. Helen stepped back from the table, allowing her to skip forward as she delivered the next stroke, adding yet more momentum to the blow, landing it diagonally across the first five, like an old farm gate. Caroline cried out now, her voice breaking as she did so and began to emit a steady low sobbing wail, interrupted only by rhythmic gasps of air as she counted the next three stokes, each adding to the thick pattern of parallel lines on her already tormented behind.

"Final one" announced Helen. Caroline remained silent and tearful. She'd been dreading this from the start because she knew what it would be. Alice had taken the brush across her thighs and now she would now get the same treatment with the cane.

Helen took her time. She loved Caroline of course, but not everyone loves in the same way and right now, seeing her girlfriend so helpless; welted and crying was making her incredibly aroused. What would she do with her after this? She badly needed to make herself come, but she knew that this moment was about discipline and self control and if she expected it from Caroline then she could show some herself.

"Later then. In private".

Smiling to herself as she considered her next move, she tapped the end of the cane against the middle of Caroline's right thigh. Adjusting her position slightly and tapping again, she whipped with all the force she could manage. Caroline's whole body lurched as if shocked by electricity. Her elbows shot back and it took all her willpower not to let go of the table and grab herself. She pushed her feet into the cold floor to try to steady herself, knees shaking uncontrollably as the tears streamed down her face, the final count of ten going unspoken, lost in a wordless mass of sobbing.

Helen ran her fingers across her girlfriends behind. So much distress, but so beautiful. Welted from the top to the bottom, with a single angry stripe crossing both thighs. She then walked calmly from the room, taking the cane with her. She wanted to give Caroline a little time alone to re-equilibrate before she left.

"Can't wait too long though " she reminded herself.

Alice would be back soon and although it was tempting to give her a little show, she feared she might frighten the younger woman away. Fortunately, the beating she'd taken from Caroline hadn't scared her off, but Helen wanted to draw her in slowly. "Our way of living" wasn't for everyone, but she dearly hoped that, one day soon, it might be for Alice.