All Comments on 'Alice Pt. 02 - Caroline'

by inthefirstperson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was kind of hoping A;ice would get back early and at least see the last stroke. I do think after all spankings one should have coner time to help reflect on why they are standing in the corner red butt exposed. good job here can't wait to see what happens next.

Pappasleaze!

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

I read the first 2 parts of the story and it's well written and easy to read if not a little short. I normally don't like BDSM but give all new authors a chance. Even though Helen and Caroline have an agreement it would seem, Alice doesn't. She may have been aware of the house rules and that there may be consequences but not what they may be. Without consent she was assaulted. Since she hasn't brought it up I guess she doesn't care or is just worried more about losing her place to stay. I hope your going to dig down deeper into these characters.

StonewaterStonewaterover 1 year ago

Agreeing with Anonymous- I was hoping Alice would catch the last stroke too.

But it's a promising beginning with lots of possibilities. I look forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinthefirstperson@inthefirstperson
I write these stories for my own enjoyment. I often write in the first person, but you shouldn't assume they are autobiographical. Some are true, others are pure fiction, but all of them address areas of sexuality that I personally enjoy. I hope you like some of them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Alice Pt. 01 Previous Part
Alice Series Info