All Comments on 'Alice Pt. 03 - Alice Again'

by inthefirstperson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

You pass this off as erotic; but it is just abuse at this point.

Imagine her face was beaten as badly as her ass, and why wouldn’t it be? Bruises are bruises, right? Why should it matter where the bruisers and welts are?

And that’s why this became abuse. BDSM isn’t about violence, it’s about power and control. A good Dom keeps the scene tight and safe and maintains control.

Using paddles, canes and whips are acceptable and fun but when you draw blood, the scene is over.

Because if you get off on hurting someone, then you’re not a Dom, you’re just a sadist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a good piece of work here, explaining the thoughts and feelings of each lady here. The self spanking scene was cool but I kind of wish she had been caught. What happen to Caroline was explained perfect from looks of it to her feelings afterwards. I have no idea what the other commentor was talking about there was no signs of actual abuse nor any of blood, you actually stated the only broken part was the gap between her legs. Thanks for sharing and keep it up. looking forward to the net chapter.

Pappasleae!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Whackadoodle - I fear that you are consumed by your own beliefs and experiences, and I do not find your comments well founded, or fair.

It's a nice exploration of a D/s relationship involving a young lady who will clearly benefit from guidance and submission.

Pace is deliberate and considered. Feelings and motivation well explored and explained.

We know these people. We understand them.

Good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinthefirstperson@inthefirstperson
I write these stories for my own enjoyment. I often write in the first person, but you shouldn't assume they are autobiographical. Some are true, others are pure fiction, but all of them address areas of sexuality that I personally enjoy. I hope you like some of them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Alice Series Info