All Comments on 'Alice Shops at Charity's Toy Box'

by Mynt_Eleven

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoff2 months ago

Clear 5 stars - enjoyed the mounting degradation. You conveyed her feelings so well xxxxx

ArkingArking2 months ago

I must declare that having a sub, a pet or a slave is unique.

It isn't something you can train a person to become, it is a natural part of them. Some people are born submissive while others are born to be a Domme and likewise, you can't train a person to be a Mistress/Master. Yes, there are those who like playing the role but a real full-time Mistress/Master, is born that way, and there are some who just want to play the part on occasions.

To live the life as a sub, to become totally dependent on your Mistress/Master is the hardest thing a person can do and true subs have my complete respect and admiration.

To live in a RL Ds relationship requires more than just submission and training, even dedication, it requires a level of honesty, trust, and a completely open mind.

Mynt 11 thank you for a fantastic story. 5 stars goes without saying.

You have captured the very essence of how a sub can be brought to life. Marcy saw in her a true sub, and she knew the right women to bring her to her knees. Just sometimes a sub needs to be pushed and guided so she can find her true self.

AliceTagAliceTag2 months ago

What a delicious little AU story with some of the characters we know and love. I didn't know I needed this, but colour me pleasantly surprised.

Excellent little romp mynt!

timeridertimerider2 months ago

Very well done, hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved the story and didn't fully realize why. The first comment captured the reason the story is so thrilling. The mounting degradation and her acceptance of it is ever so erotic.

graymangazergraymangazer2 months ago

Nicely done. Well written and narrated, good characters and a hot plot. I enjoyed the non consensual aspect but thought she started to like it a little too easily, but thats the authors perogative. All in all a juicy and enjoyable tale. I assume this is a one off but I'd love to read more about these three.

rose362436rose3624362 months ago

As usual you hit it out of the park. I love the slow build up and reluctance of the protagonist. I hope you continue with the other series as well.

Once again A+++

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy2 months ago

Details are the fine line for a deep dive …. Being a helpless victim, manipulated into a place not able to run away, now forced into sexual abuse the body will respond and after a first forceful orgasm the next may will be welcomed and then you falling into the depths of darkness ….. just a fantasy never happened in reality

✨✨✨✨✨✨

CollaredClaireCollaredClaire2 months ago

Another great story Mynt! I assume it must have been an interesting challenge with this being a self contained story vs the longer multi part story of the Mercy series.

I love the way you handle the idea of natural dominants and natural submissives, with Rose and Charity just having such overwhelming personalities Alice can't resist. The internal monologue Alice goes through and the way it seems like she almost instinctively gives in is great.

Also when you asked if you could use my name this is so much better than what expected lol, I had assumed it would just be a namedrop but being one of Charity's victims is far more exciting lol.

Great work as usual Mynt.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can we just acknowledge that there is a clear difference between BDSM and sex trafficking? Because this story is about sex trafficking and crosses some major boundaries. You really should have warning at the beginning of any story with a clear trigger like this so that those who have been abused can avoid it or at the least know what they’re getting into.

dyetieddyetied2 months ago

Great story. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting fantasy but far removed from reality. If that many women disappeared from one location, someone would start asking questions, especially with the national nursing shortage.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Are we really getting our rocks off over a human trafficking story? Considering the prevalence of modern day slavery, much of it involving children, this tale is just too close to the line if not crossing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Keep it cumming! I mean coming. No, wait, I do mean keep it cumming.....

Lord_MountjoyVLord_MountjoyVabout 2 months ago

A wonderful roller coaster ride of exploration for Alice, I loved it

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 2 months ago

I absolutely adore this story. You perfectly captured the release of the slave inside her. It wasn’t completely consensual but sometimes we need a little push to overcome our shyness and commitment to societal norms. Right?

baby

Hubbub69Hubbub6925 days ago

This was a great story until Charity arrived.

Not a fan of kidnapping and forced slavery.

EkphrasisEkphrasis10 days ago

Very nicely done....xxx

chloe_switchchloe_switch5 days ago

Oh Mynt...what a hot sexy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMynt_Eleven@Mynt_Eleven
I love reading stories of strong female characters who are seduced and dominated. I thought I would try writing a few myself. I have been enjoying RP, and chatting with everyone. Please say Hello. I love interacting with everyone. Feel free to send me an email through Liter...