A Public Revenge

Story Info
Kim's shopping spree is interrupted by another woman.
3.2k words
4.62
15.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pirlouit
Pirlouit
516 Followers

Kim was browsing the aisles of her favorite department store. She'd made this a Saturday morning routine, browsing for new arrivals shortly after opening hours.

She'd even managed to convince her husband to join her by promising a walk in the park behind their neighborhood afterward. He'd diligently shown up, although he usually made a beeline for the computer store, as he had done that day.

She was dressed in her workout clothes--a tank top and leggings that left little to the imagination. At thirty, she had a toned figure, generous breasts, and legs that showed the hours of effort spent at the gym.

Her fingers glided across the coat hangers, flipping through garments, until finally, she pulled out a sweater and sized it up in front of her chest.

"Harlot red. How fitting..." said a voice behind her.

Kim turned around to see a woman she did not recognize. In her mid-thirties, she was wearing a simple summer dress that went down to her knees. She had a natural beauty that did not require any makeup, although some faint highlights could be seen.

"Excuse me?" Kim answered with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't think I will," the stranger replied in the same constant tone, unimpressed by the dirty look she was receiving. Instead, she dug into her bag, making Kim's heartbeat jump. Was she about to get assaulted? She was partially relieved when she saw a phone being pulled out, even if it was quickly shoved in front of her face.

"Is this you?"

A few seconds of video from a security camera showed Kim coming out of a house, looking disheveled. The clarity was stunning.

Kim's mind worked in overdrive, and within a split second, she figured the woman in front of her must have been Deandra.

"When you fuck my husband in my home, you may want to double-check the location of the cameras, dear."

Kim froze as her heart sank, and she immediately felt nauseous, tasting bile in the back of her throat. The one mistake she had made in years, the one screw-up that still woke her up at night, had just caught up with her. Flashes of her own husband's reaction sparked through her brain. She knew he would never forgive her betrayal. In under a minute, her life went from not having a care in the world to spiraling out of control.

It didn't matter that she faulted only once, that she had been drunk, or that it had been a series of improbable circumstances... She fucked another man and got caught.

"We didn't... This is not what it looks like," she said meekly, glancing behind Deandra's shoulder to see if Todd was on his way back.

"Oh, shut up, you twat. If this is so innocent, do you want me to publish it online with a caption and a tag?"

Kim hushed immediately and lowered her gaze.

"Don't insult my intelligence and instead, think of changing your attitude because the next few seconds are going to be critical for your future. You either force me to publish this, and you can kiss your husband's allowance goodbye--yeah, I know about that--or you can take a different route."

A different route.

A glimmer of hope that Kim wanted to hang onto with all her might.

"Please... I'll do..."

"Ah, shut up! I know you will," said Deandra as she dropped her large purse by her feet.

Kim glanced around again; no one was in their immediate vincinity, but people could be seen walking less than fifty feet away.

"I want you to feel the same humiliation I did when I saw the videos of your skanky ass walking out of my house."

Did this mean she was going to tell on her?

"Do not react," Deandra ordered as she grabbed Kim's tight tank top and pulled it up, revealing her breasts.

Despite the warning, Kim bent and crisscrossed her arms in front of her body.

"What the hell!"

She sent daggers with her eyes, then remembered how vulnerable she was and softened her look. Too late.

"Oh really? Fine by me," Deandra stated, unfazed as she bent and pulled out her phone once more, manipulating the screen. She showed the social networking app with the video loaded up and ready to be sent.

"How about having some fun and destroying your life?"

Kim fought the urge to pull her tank top down and pleaded, "No, I'm sorry. Please don't!"

"Don't tell me what to do, you little cunt. Stand up straight and put your arms by your side."

"Oh god," Kim whispered, looking around once more before following the instructions. The tight fabric was clenched above her breasts, pulling on the skin and lifting her nipples so they pointed toward the ceiling. Thankfully for her, the racks of clothes were at shoulder level, and no one in the store would be able to see her if they looked over.

Deandra put out her hand, setting her thumb and index finger slightly apart.

"Tit," she said, snapping her fingers and nodding towards her hand.

Kim blinked twice, knowing she had to figure out what she was being asked quickly so she would not piss off this woman any further.

"Tit," Kim heard her say once more. Hesitantly, she moved forward and placed her nipples between Deandra's fingers.

The result was immediate as Deandra squeezed the dark aureola, staring into her victim's eyes. Kim bit her lip and grimaced as the pain shot through. She inhaled in rapid succession in an attempt to dissipate the sting. Deandra was pleased to see that this bitch had figured out it was best to go through the hurt than whine and moan about it.

As her breast was getting squeezed, Kim instinctively put her hands behind her back, as if to demonstrate that she'd go through with the treatment. The "different route" option still resonated in her ears, and showing repentance could only help her case.

"At least they're real," Deandra said in a bored tone, implying that it was their only redeeming quality.

"Did my husband knead them like this?" She grabbed a handful of the breast and squeezed her fingers, malaxing it as Kim shook her head from side to side, then admitted, 'Yes,' while making an O-ring with her mouth and breathing rapidly.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," she murmured.

Deandra smirked and positioned her hand in front of Kim's other breast, snapping her fingers.

"Tit."

Kim immediately placed her nipple within reach, and her torturer squeezed it, but not as hard this time - rewarding the slut for obeying.

"You're only sorry you got caught because you didn't look sorry a minute ago."

Kim closed her eyes to try and relax while Deandra pursued, "Am I right?"

She shook her head left and right.

"You better answer verbally," and before Kim could proceed, she added, "And call me ma'am."

She gave her sheepish eyes and answered, "Yes, ma'am, I am sorry now."

The pinch increased. "I wasn't sorry before... " and with suppressed frustration, she added, "I don't know what to say to please you."

Kim kept her arms behind her back, wishing that her breasts wouldn't be as hard as they were. Her erogenous parts had always been sensitive - she often tugged at them during masturbation sessions but had not expected such a reaction to her current humiliation.

Deandra spoke again: "My husband thinks I'm not very good with technology, but I'm good enough to have the security system app on my phone... Meanwhile, he's dumb enough to tell his buddy about your little sexcapade by text..."

She couldn't help but chuckle, "Using the family iPad."

"What a fucking idiot," Kim thought as she looked to the side once more.

"You just blamed him in your head, didn't you?" Deandra said with a devilish smile. "It's so easy to blame others for the shit you've done."

Kim lied, "I didn't."

The sound of Deandra's hand slapping her breast was louder than expected. She had hit the meaty part of her chest, and while Kim felt a sting, the surprise had been worse than the impact.

"Do you want another slap, or should I grab the phone and tell everyone?"

She had expected the option between punishment and performing something humiliating, but this was a false choice.

"Another slap, ma'am."

"Fine, your breasts sure seem to enjoy their predicament," she said while squeezing one of the nipples.

Kim had nothing to say. She could feel them getting harder with each new crude word, each embarrassment. What was going on?

"Let's see if you deserve a slap or if you're a fast learner... show me the rest," she snapped her fingers, pointing at the slut's leggings.

Kim looked at her with questioning eyes for too many seconds and winced as she saw Deandra's hand go up in the air.

"Not that fast of a learner, I guess."

The sting of another slap warmed her chest.

Realizing what was required, Kim pulled her yoga pants down, peeling her G-string that had remained stuck to her lips and revealing her bare pussy.

"Why am I not surprised that a whore like you is completely shaved?"

Kim knew to stay quiet.

"Men like the look of pubescent girls, is that it? Fucking sickening."

She snapped her fingers again, calling out "Cunt."

Kim understood the command this time and walked awkwardly forward, her movements impeded by the tight leggings around her knees. Embarrassed, she pressed her pussy against Deandra's hand, who stared her down with a look of victory. Deandra kept her hand against her mound until their eyes were aligned; only then did she start massaging her lips together. She grabbed them with the palm of her hand and started rubbing them against each other.

"I did read that you were easily stimulated," she said as Kim blushed.

There was no reason for any of this to turn her on, and yet, she could feel her wetness as soon as Deandra's fingers touched her. Almost unconsciously, she spread her legs, stretching the elastic band of her leggings and allowing Deandra to slip a finger inside her.

"Want to tell me why you're so wet?"

Kim did not understand why. She kept thinking that she was being humiliated in a public place, physically abused, and that surely, she could not be enjoying this.

Her dripping pussy was betraying her brain.

"I... I don't know, ma'am..."

She begged for her body to remain stoic while Deandra's expert fingers kept digging. This was the first time she was being touched by another woman, and while she was trying to hate the sensation, another finger penetrated her, stretching her walls.

Ahhh, fuck. She pleaded once more with her body, "Don't respond, please don't respond," but a moan escaped her lips.

As soon as it did, she could almost feel Deandra's grin before seeing it.

"Oh, look at you enjoying my stretching your little pussy. That twat is tighter than I expected in light of your... lifestyle."

Kim let the diss hang in the air, swallowing the humiliation.

"Come on, say it... say 'thank you for stretching my pussy.'"

The fingers burrowed inside her hole with renewed enthusiasm, and despite her wanting to hide her emotions, Kim felt her back arching as she grabbed onto the metal rack to help steady herself. She glanced to the side to ensure that no one was getting too near and bit her lip, trying to contain herself.

Kim had trouble enunciating properly by now; her sentences were staggered between huffs of pleasure. Her nipples were so hard; they almost hurt, begging for additional massages.

"Thank... thank you for stretching my pussy, ma'am," she could feel the humiliation of saying it and, more importantly, of feeling it.

"You're soaked! What a whore."

God dammit, she was.

"Uuugh..." was the only thing that came out of her mouth as she felt Deandra's fingers push further inside her. She was hyperventilating; her spread legs were stretching the pair of leggings as much as they could sustain.

Deandra pulled her fingers out once again and brought them up to Kim's mouth.

"Clean up your mess."

It didn't matter that she was inside a store anymore, or that a woman had fingered her to growing ecstasy: she took both fingers in her mouth and wrapped her lips around them, rolling her tongue against them. She stayed hunched down a little so that her mouth would be beneath the racks of clothes.

Once every finger was clean, Deandra exclaimed, "Turn around, I'm sick of looking at your face!" She moved her hand and spun Kim by the waist, who was now facing the rest of the store, her cheeks flushed with desire.

Deandra shoved her thumb back inside Kim's pussy as she moaned in response.

"Say it, you bitch. Say you like my fingers in your cunt."

Kim didn't hesitate, "Oh god... I like your fingers in my cunt, ma'am..."

"There's a good slut. Mm... You like it when I make you mine like this... You're going to be a good slave... " Deandra said, and as she heard Kim moan, she added, "As a matter of fact, you're going to be a great slave."

She started rubbing Kim's clit with her fingers, while her thumb was still digging deep inside her.

"Oh fuck," Kim exhaled, pushing her ass out toward Deandra.

"Since you were of use to my husband, you're going to be of use to me as well."

Kim's knees felt weak; she had never been handled quite like this. She clung to the clothing rack with one hand and used the other to squeeze her breasts.

"I'll be at your place when your husband's not around so you can satisfy my kinks. I'll be riding your face and rubbing my cunt on it. Have you eaten pussy before?"

"Nnno... No, ma'am."

"Sluts like you are great at it." She started moving her thumb faster as her long fingers stroked her clit at the same time.

"You'll be a good slave, won't you?"

"Oh, ma'am... Shit..."

"What's the matter? Turned on and ready to cum, are ya? Grab those nips and pinch them if that helps."

Kim's hand immediately went to one of her breasts and she squeezed her nipple, tugging on it as a way to increase the pain and delay what felt like the inevitable.

"Oh, ma'am, I'm going to cum," Kim was pulling hard on her nipple by now.

"You better not. Answer the goddamned question first! Are you going to be my slave, bitch?"

"Hhhgggnnn... oh yes, ma'am, I'll be your slave, just please let me cum."

Deandra snickered and told Kim she was a good slut. She then pushed her finger deeper inside her new pet, feeling almost drunk with power.

"Keep pulling on your tits, you whore. You love that, don't you?"

"Oh please, ma'am... I do, I do..." she breathed out, trying to muffle her increasingly louder moan but the possible humiliation of someone seeing her in this position only increased her lust.

"Do you want to cum before your husband shows up again, or should we wait for him to find you like this?"

"Oh shit... oh shit... ma'am, can I cum, please? Can I cum?"

"Go ahead. Show me what a whore you are."

Kim exploded against Deandra's hand. The combination of shame, exhibitionism and pure lust being too much to hold any longer. She pulled on her nipple while clenching her jaw to remain as silent as possible.

Deandra finally removed her fingers from Kim's pussy, leaving her to drop on her knees immediately as she tried to catch her breath. She was too shaken to pull her pants up or hide in any way. She just heaved, waiting doggy style for the wave of pleasure to dissipate. After a moment, she felt fingers run through her slit again. This time, a softer voice came out, "Good girl... good little slut."

She cooed, pleased with the remark and happy to have made Deandra proud for some odd reason.

"Now turn around."

Kim stayed on her knees and started turning clockwise until she finally faced her tormentor. Deandra pulled up her skirt and moved her panties to the side, revealing full lips and a prominent clit with a patch of hair above.

"Now kiss it and show me what you'll do when I come to get serviced at your house."

Kim eagerly crawled towards Deandra, her lips hovering against the wet and glistening slit. She could feel the heat radiating from Deandra's body, and the musky scent of her arousal filled her nostrils. She took a deep breath, then dove in, her tongue lapping at the clit in front of her.

Deandra let out a moan of pleasure, tangling her fingers in Kim's hair and pushing her face deeper into her pussy.

"That's it, slut. Eat my cunt like a good little whore."

Being serviced in a public place was turning her on more than expected and her salacious language further enticed her.

Kim continued to lick and suck dutifully, her own arousal building once again as she tasted Deandra's sweet juices. She moved her hands up to grab onto Deandra's hips, holding her steady as she worked her tongue over every inch of her pussy.

This was the first time Kim had ever been with a woman and yet, it felt natural. She'd immediately enjoyed the texture against her tongue and the act of servicing on her knees.

Deandra's moans grew louder and more urgent, and Kim knew she was getting her close. She sucked harder, flicking her tongue back and forth over Deandra's clit until she finally heard a grunt of ecstasy, the body she held onto convulsing with pleasure.

As Deandra came down from her orgasm, Kim was still lapping up her juices, looking at her with big doe eyes, silently hoping to receive praise.

"You can stop licking now, slut. I'll be by your place soon enough."

She lifted her leg and placed her foot on Kim's shoulder, resting her weight on it and offering a final clear view of her glistening pussy. "Are we clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," Kim immediately replied.

"Good. Run along before your husband finds you like this."

Kim got up, not knowing if she should thank Deandra, but her new Mistress had already turned around, leaving her to shuffle quickly back to the exit.

--------------------

The security guard grunted as ropes of cum landed on his keyboard. He knew he would have to clean that up, but it had been worth it. Goddamn, it had.

His pants were down to his ankles, and he had positioned three cameras to capture the astonishing scene happening in the back of the women's section.

He had seen couples come out of changing rooms and witnessed guys feel up their girlfriends, but this was reaching new heights.

The security guard didn't bother moving the cameras to follow the woman who had been grinding her lips on the other woman's pussy for the last five minutes. The show had been sufficient, and he was spent.

With a chuckle, he saved the video, looking forward to his next day at work so he could view it again.

Pirlouit
Pirlouit
516 Followers