Alice's Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally our lips parted and we looked deep into each others eyes.

Kissing slowly down her body once more, she pulled my head down to her pussy and held my face to it. Tina smelt different; still sexy, but different. The previous time, she had apparently come to the pub straight from the gym, expecting to have just a couple of drinks before going home to shower. This time she seemed to have prepared herself for me. Her pubic hair was trimmed and shampooed, the hair soft, her clitoris more prominent, and she had sprayed a gorgeous perfume above her pussy.

With her backside firmly planted on the counter top I was in control, and gently kissed sucked and licked Tina toward orgasm. Feeling her getting close I eased off, kissing her lips gently, avoiding her clitoris to bring her orgasm gently down, ready for me to penetrate her.

Standing up and positioning myself between her legs, I pulled back my foreskin, holding my cock at her entrance. Gently moving her labia apart and nuzzling her clitoris, I could feel her orgasm grow once more.

I had a feeling that this was a very special moment, being the first time that I had entered her, so wanted to watch the moment of penetration. Looking down, it looked like her puffy curled pussy lips were kissing me. I pressed gently and her labia parted, allowing me in easily.

Tina gently moaned, shuddering a little as she held me tight and called out my name as I continued to push further into her.

I felt so in touch with this gorgeous creature that I could not think of anything but how I wanted this to last forever, for my cock to stay erect and inside this woman for the rest of my living days. We held each other like that for ages, Tina digging her nails hard into my backside, holding me there to stop me pulling out, our lips locked in a kiss that felt like it would never end.

Slowly, I managed to endure the pain of Tina's nails enough to withdraw a little, just enough to start lovemaking. As the feeling started within her, Tina relaxed her grip and I started to fuck her.

Breaking our kiss, I looked at her as I gently stroked in and out. She had tears running down her face, and as our eyes met she sobbed and gasped. I stopped, thinking she was in pain, but she grabbed at me again and forced me back inside her, whispering into my ear "don't stop, don't ever stop."

We kissed again, tears coursing down her cheeks as we slowly moved against each other, our orgasms growing simultaneously. I tasted the salt of her tears as we kissed and I lifted her from the counter top, now standing with Tina astride me. Clutching her backside, with her legs tightly curled around, my manhood was deep within her, about to erupt.

Finally, Tina's breathing changed, the kissing stopped and she started meeting my thrusts, bouncing her hips against me, making me go ever deeper. My legs felt weak so I moved, pressing Tina's back against the refrigerator, allowing me to take control again and thrust firmly into her. With some gasps and a succesion of little screams, Tina started to come, which made my movements more frantic, wanting to make sure that we came together. Her orgasm overtook her before mine did, but seemed to go on and on, her hands gripping my hair, her legs tightly gripping me, her mouth now so close to my ear that I could hear every breath and every scream vividly. Her pussy contracted in spasms and I finally came in a burst of pleasure. It was an orgasm like no other, building as Tina started to come and bursting throughout my body as her vaginal spasms gripped.me. This was an overwhelming mutual moment of pure passion, our coupling consummated as I ejaculated, slowing but not wanting to stop pumping into her, wanting to enjoy every moment of this experience.

Collapsing on to the kitchen floor, we separated momentarily, but grabbed at each other, neither wanting to let the other go.

This was love, I decided. It could be nothing else.

I lifted Tina up and we moved to the comfort of the sofa, our naked bodies tightly entwined as we fell into deep sleep until morning.

******

Alice gently put down two cups of coffee and looked at her husband, his cheek resting against another womans breasts, her arms wrapped around his head.

Both faces were a picture of deep contentment.

Her night had been different from theirs, she thought, remembering the feeling of mounting Dan, raising her hips over his cock and slowly lowering herself onto him, feeling the ridge of his cock sliding against every part of her vagina as it pushed deeper toward her cervix. She found that in this position, she had control over his size, allowing her vagina to stretch slowly, gradually adjusting to his length. She allowed her hips to drop until he was fully inside of her, then held him there, climaxing as he bottomed out, wishing he could impregnate her there and then.

In the cold light of day, she didn't want to be impregnated, but at that moment, with his big hard cock deep inside her, she recalled desperately wanting his semen to fill her womb and fertilise her. She was a different woman with him inside her she thought, a carnal wanton creature, desperately wanting to be impregnated by this impressive man as her orgasm grew to heights that she had never imagined possible as the head of his cock pounded away at her.

She looked again at her husband, looking at the limp dick between his legs, wondering how she had accepted that for over ten years.

She knew that this marriage had ended. Indeed, she knew that it had ended on the night that she felt a long hard penis enter her for the first time, not knowing, nor caring who it belonged to. Blindfolded and prone on the bed, she could not hold or kiss the man behind her that night, she could not assess him or accept him as a suitable mate, she just lay there helpless, allowing his cock to penetrate her.

Laying exhausted and bruised on the bed afterwards and still blindfolded, she had heard somebody leave the room, but still heard heavy breathing behind her.

At that point, she knew something of what had happened, and when she felt fingers probing her, laying face down on the bed, she opened her legs, wanting this strange hand to pleasure her.

When she felt him move onto the bed, kneeling between her legs, she raised her hips, slipping her hand beneath her to grip the cock approaching her, stroking it briefly, gauging it's size, before guiding it back into her wet sticky vagina.

The second time felt better than the first, as there was no doubt, she knew that this was not her husband filling and exciting her, like at no other time in her life. The feeling she had was sensuous, sinful... this cock excited her, as it warmed, lubricated and stretched her, driving in deeper than she imagined possible, giving her orgasms that started deep inside her vagina, before growing until it engulfed her entire body.

She knew, from that moment on, that she needed that feeling, and would do anything to repeat the experience as often as she could, regardless of any consequences.

Dan was an idiot and could never be the man in her life, but right now she wanted him in her bed, she wanted his cock inside her, filling her, riding her to orgasm.

She had never told her husband that, for ten years, she had faked her orgasms, not wanting to hurt his feelings. She had never come when they had intercourse, only occasionally through oral sex. Even then, it was a pale imitation of what she had experienced that first time, and again last night. With Dan, her orgasm was shattering, every sinew crying out for more as he slammed into her.

His cock set her on fire, it was big, hard and steamy, touching parts of her vagina that she never knew existed, making her feel sinful and liberated and giving her massive pleasure. It was the cock she wanted, not Dan, she realised. The man behind the cock was irrelevant, it was the cock that now obsessed her...the bigger, the better.

She put a hand between her legs and felt the sticky wetness, her mind running over the events upstairs last night.

"Fuck the coffee" she said out loud, and walked slowly up the stairs, her vagina readying itself for penetration, her mind longing for another shattering orgasm.

******

Tina fell pregnant that night. It was a child born out of intense passion and deep love for one another and it changed both of our lives.

Alice and I separated soon after that second night, filing for divorce on account of irreconcilable differences, and settling our affairs amicably.

Tina and I set up home together and started to bring up our child, the first of two, both as gorgeous as their mother. I can honestly say that we have never had even one ordinary sex session, they have all been as amazing as the first, even though Tina has now put on a little more weight and, since childbirth, developed a bosom to be proud of. She is more beautiful in my eyes now than she ever was, and we still kiss like teenagers at every opportunity.

I love her more now than I ever did, and look forward to growing old with my beautiful Tina.

Tina is mine and will remain so. I will never allow another man to touch her and I know that she would never wish it.

Alice spent a few years changing partners every few months, picking up guys for one night stands, even advertising herself on internet sites, offering herself to any well hung guy. One day she visited her doctor and realised that she had contracted an array of STI's, which made her stop and think about her lifestyle.

She lives alone now, and looks older than her years, her once voluptuous figure now transformed by the consequences of ten years of not taking care of herself. Her skin is wrinkled by too much naked sunbathing, her breasts are sagging (but still impressive). Strangely, she now looks more attractive than I remember her.

Her features have aged well, and she looks at peace with herself, always seeming happy and contented when we occasionally meet, talking over old times, comparing lifestyles.

She maintains that she doesn't regret a thing, that she found something that night that she realised she desperately wanted - sexual fulfilment, the one thing that I could never give her.

I now know how she faked her orgasms and kept quiet about her longings, for the sake of our marriage. She says that she was always desperate for sex, but ultimately found it disappointing with me. Despite that, she stayed faithful until the night that I unknowingly forced her to confront her desires, opening up Pandora's Box.

Our relationship is now a completely honest one, having intimate knowledge of each other, but without the impediment of a relationship. We confide our innermost thoughts when we meet and I appreciate the pent up desire and consequent stress that Alice once held inside her.

I now know that, since a teenager, she had always fantasised about black guys with big cocks taking her forcefully. While I was away working, she had secretly acquired an array of dildos and vibrators, all ridiculously oversize and used regularly whilst watching interracial videos. She was secretly obsessed by the subject.

She has never had a black man, for no other reason than she never had the opportunity, but it remains a fantasy. The last time I spoke to her, she and a friend were saving for a holiday to Jamaica, so I expect that lifelong itch to finally get well and truly scratched.

She assures me that she is stocking up on extra large condoms.

12