Alice's Ears Ch. 03

Story Info
As expected, the hot springs episode.
3.1k words
4.07
2.6k
3

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadeMynx
JadeMynx
59 Followers

CHAPTER 3 - FLOURESCENT INCIDENT I

*Disclaimer*

The first setting of this story takes place in Canada. All scenes in this story that take place in a school setting are in a CEGEP school. It is something of a blend between grade 13 and junior college, but functioning similarly to a normal high school in how people attend classes. All characters who attend this school are 18 or 19. All characters in this story involved in any sexual activities (If not all characters total) are 18 or older.

Just wanted to clear that up.

*Disclaimer*

CHAPTER 3 - FLOURESCENT INCIDENT I

The day hadn't been too bad so far, or at least not any worse than the day before. Alice sat at her desk as the minutes between then and lunch ticked down. Her thoughts had been about as far from class material as could be. Split between the sustained cruelty of her peers and pleasant confusion concerning the events that had occurred between Alice and Emma. Her cheeks blushed with arousal, affection, and embarrassment as she reminisced the night over and over. Occasionally she would reach up and gently rub at one of her ears to see if the distinct arousal could still be beckoned from the unusual body part. This action was quickly ended as she realized that not only were people watching her scratch her ear, but also that... itch.

Soon enough the bell rang, she waited for the class to file out and the halls to thin. Alice's ears and tail were already feeling the effects of multiple tugs and the day was only half through. At least this time she wouldn't have to endure lunch alone, Emma had promised to beat away anyone with ill intent, still she waited for the class to file out. The teacher raised an eyebrow as they left, it being unusual to depart the classroom before the last student. With a final check for her newfound bullies, Alice stood and slung her bag over her shoulder, gliding on new found limbs into the halls, but before the cafeteria. Nature calls.

Ominous, uneasy, imaginary? Alice's senses flicked around the incandescent bathroom, ears swiveling to pick up a threat. A light in the corner of the room blinked rapidly adding to the dark atmosphere that was influencing her state of mind. She caught sight of herself in the mirror, still her reflection was part alien, though slowly becoming recognized each time a new reflective surface revealed herself. She glowed, at least in a metaphorical sense when comparing herself to whom she had been.

Alice sighed, and then smiled to herself in the mirror. Foreign but pretty, an exotic version of the pictures that covered her social media. She was unsure if she could wrap her head around everything, but now that Emma had normalized she had an anchor. Though normalized might not be the right word. In fact Alice had never felt closer to the tall girl. The unbreakable bond of friendship had been tempered by the damp embrace of young lust. Her reflection blushed, her smile grew bigger.

Emma had never expressed interest in Alice, or any other women. She had been a devout heterosexual, skirting even the subtlest throws of youthful play. Though in recent years Alice had given up the prospect out of respect and a balancing of hormones, in truth there had been a handful of nights where Alice silently whispered Emma's name as her body shook. But now, now a pact of flesh had been made, and in the morning the new level of affection still shone in Emma's eyes as they lingered in bed longer than they should have.

"You know what they say about vanity right?"

Alice groaned as she turned towards the familiar voice, knowing that an unpleasant encounter was about to occur "Mirri..." Alice confirmed mostly to herself as her new bully came into view "Ugh... no what do they say about vanity?"

Mirri smirked without showing any emotion in her eyes, just a fixed stare, piercing "Dunno, but I bet it's not good."

Alice rolled her eyes in response, shocked that in the time it took her eyes to orbit, Mirri had closed the distance and was now literally breathing down her neck. "Fuck..." Alice said exasperated, unflinching, the recent events steeling her, or possibly jaded.

"Yep..." Mirri said punctuating the p with a pop "You are fucked, shoulda come with me after school yesterday."

Mirri half punched the L of her hand into Alice's throat and spun her 90 degrees before slamming her into the nearby wall, leaving her choking and clawing at the hand that now restricted her breathing. Alice did her best to gurgle out a question, but nothing much other than air escaped her lips. "What was that?" Mirri snarled, releasing some of the pressure on the smaller girls throat.

Alice coughed a few times, sucking in air "I... *cough* what the fuck has gotten into you?" Alice brought a knee up and pressed it against Mirri's stomach as a bulwark against further advance. Mirri just pushed against Alice's leg with incredible force, putting strain and stretch on Alice's hips and groin as she took to a partial standing split.

"You know... I actually do not know," Mirri considered, pressure lifting slightly, as possibly for the first time since the beginning of the strange events, she was becoming aware of her actions "I... really... actually don't know. Hell I kind of thought you were so far below my league before that I couldn't have cared less." Mirri brought the pressure again, Alice winced in pain as her throat closed and legs stretched. "But now... it's like a hunger "Mirri said, dragging her tongue in a long lick up the side of Alice's face "An emptiness. When I look at you. I burn."

Mirri giggled to herself, then broke out in laughter, before quickly stopping and staring into Alice's eyes. A cold stare, famished. And just like that Mirri threw a full force punch into Alice's liver. Alice screamed as her body attempted to crumple to the ground. Mirri held her up by her throat. Alice's hands didn't know whether to grasp at her side or the hand that was choking her.

Mirri pressed her forehead against Alice's and closed her eyes "No... no..." she hissed menacingly "I want to burn... you... break you, turn you into something only I could see as beautiful." Alice squirmed as Mirri punctuated her threatening desires with a rough kiss, tears filled her eyes as Mirri pushed even harder against her throat. "Somehow..." Mirri started after breaking the kiss "Somehow, it is all your fault. You did this to me. To yourself... somehow," a brief flicker of uncertainty far behind Mirri's pupils. The pressure lifted from Alice's throat and she sucked in a deep breath, coughing uncontrollably as Mirri backed off slightly.

The reprieve lasted only moments before the flames of wrath flared in Mirri's eyes. Alice's heart sank, but she pushed herself off the wall, resolved to stand up for herself this time. "Huh," Mirri said as Alice dropped into an untrained fighting stance "Soooo stupid..." before she lunged forward, landing a low shot just underneath Alice's ribcage. Air and spit rushed from Alice's lips as she struggled to stay straight and defensive. Alice threw a sloppy looping right, aimed at Mirri's head, but Mirri easily ducked it and returned a sharp jab that bloodied Alice's nose.

"Fuck," Alice winced holding her nose as Mirri giggled.

"Do you honestly think you can stop this?" Mirri asked rhetorically, throwing another ripping shot to Alice's stomach causing her to drop to her knees and retch. Tears came to Alice's eyes, sure there was pain, but a desperate feeling of chaos was taking over her senses, loss of control with seemingly no way to get it back.

Alice raised a hand to the girl towering over her "Okay... okay... you win, fuck. Mirri, what do you want from m-" her question was cut short as Mirri delivered a low roundhouse that caught Alice in the temple and dropped her prone.

Lights blurred as time slurred, Alice lay groaning, ears ringing, akinesia buffering as her brain struggled to come back from the blow. She yelped as out of the blur came the sting of someone picking her head up by her hair. "Can you hear me?" slap "I said can you hear me bitch?" Another slap. Slowly the ringing faded, visuals became concrete as Mirri's face came into view. "Ah, there you are," Mirri said pulling Alice back up to her knees "What do I want from you? I thought I already told you." slapping her once more before throwing her by the hair back down and moving to rest against the sinks.

Alice moved her hand up to her temple to the feel the welt that was now forming, at least there was no blood. She struggled back to her feet, and stared coldly at Mirri. "I want to break you," Mirri said eyeing the dizzy girl "I want to make you mine." It wasn't hard to see that the violence had effected Mirri, her blood was boiling in more ways than one, cheeks red as sweat beaded on her forehead.

"Alright boys!" Mirri called towards the door "You can come in now." Alices eyes widened as she turned to the washroom door to watch five boys from her level come in, the last one holding a camera and tripod. "Lock the door please," Mirri said with false sweetness, before laughing at Alice's expression "Oh, don't worry sweetie, they are just here to help." Four of the boys formed a semi-circle at a distance with Alice between them and Mirri, the fifth went to set up the camera.

"Come here!" Mirri said sharply, beckoning Alice forward "Kneel," she said as Alice got close. Alice hesitated and her pause was met with a hard slap "I said, kneel, useless cunt" Mirri hissed grabbing Alice's hair and pulling her down.

"Here is how this is going to go," Mirri said peering down her nose at the frightened ginger "You are mine now. Starting today, you do everything I say, whenever I say. No questions. Got it?" Alice looked down at Mirri's feet in despair. Mirri dug a quick kick into Alice's stomach "I said got it?"

Alice responded sullenly "Got it," still unable to look up at Mirri.

"Is everything ready?" Mirri asked. Alice looked up at the question but Mirri had been asking the boy with the camera. He gave a thumbs up and Mirri nodded with a smile. She turned to look down at Alice "Now, why don't you help me out of these jeans."

"Wha...?" Alice asked in confusion.

Mirri rolled her eyes and undid the button on her jeans "C'mon, you don't want another kick do you?" Alice shook her head ever so slightly before slowly reaching up and taking hold of the tall girl's zipper, sliding it down to reveal the front of a light blue thong. Mirri raised a hand and began to gently massage her breast "Mhmm, keep going kitten" coaxing Alice on as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of Mirris jeans and began to pull the down.

The fabric slid over Mirri's ass and began along her things to reveal a damp spot where Mirri had begun to soak her panties. The enticing smell caught Alice and caused her hands to quickly tug the pants down to Mirri's knees. Mirri made a sound between a scoff and a laugh at the cat girl's eagerness, which caused Alice to let go of the pants in embarrassment. "Kitten..." Mirri said, dangling the word as an order to get Alice to continue. Alice moved her hands back to Mirri's jeans and the standing girl stepped out of them and kicked them aside. "I wonder if that blush is from embarrassment or..." Mirri said teasing Alice who scowled back up at Mirri.

"You know what to do next don't you kitten?" Mirri said tapping the top band of her thong. Alice hesitated again, but this time it was because she was unsure if she wanted to take off Mirri's panties because of the bully's threats or something else... humiliation, masochism, a call to submit, heat. Alice looked into Mirri's eyes and did her best to be expressionless as she pulled the thin fabric off of Mirris groin and slid it down her legs. Alice's eyes moved down, transfixed on the glistening folds of flesh that hid the entrance that was threatening her tongue wordlessly. "Ooou, come on now cutie, you don't need to hide your excitement" Mirri teased "I can tell you want a taste" Mirri moved her free hand down and began to very gently circle her clit while staring down at Alice.

"Get your tits out pussy... cat" Mirri said, quickly switching her demeanor to cruel. Alice let out a quiet whine while glancing over to the camera with its red light blinking at her. Mirri made a sound something like a growl to bring Alice's attention back to her and inform her that she shouldn't wait. Alice looked at the floor as the blush on her cheeks brightened, thoughts of baring herself to six, at closest, acquaintances, was stirring her in a few different ways. She crossed her arms and grabbed the hem of her tight t-shirt before quickly turning the shirt inside out and pulling it over her head. "Good," Mirri said as her fingers increased in speed on herself "Now the rest." Alice did the same with her bralette, eliciting a small pleased moan from Mirri in the brief time before Alice took an arm and covered her exposed breasts.

Mirri snorted a short laugh and brought a foot up to Alice's hand, pushing the cat girl's arm away from her chest to finalize the exposure. "Awww," Mirri cooed "Nothing to be embarrassed about, just a little small is all." Alice huffed at the passive aggressive insult, but stilled her tongue as she waited, unsure about what to do next. "Closer" Mirri said answering Alice's uncertainty "You're a smart girl, I'm sure you understand where this is going" tapping her mons in punctuation. Mirri turned her pelvis up and out presenting it to Alice fully as the cat girl slid forward until Mirri was comfortably in reach of her mouth, but stopped there and looked up at Mirri.

The sweet smell of Mirri wafted into Alice's nose, for some reason reminding her of the events of the previous night, which only increased her odd sense of arousal that was steadily building. Alice inched forward until Mirri said "Stop," and pretended to be thinking "before you start give me your phone."

Alice backed off a little and looked up confused "Wwwhy?"

Mirri clicked her teeth and grabbed hold of Alice's ear, twisting it sharply, making Alice whine and paw at the attacking hand "Because I said so. Make sure it's unlocked as well." Alice sighed as the hand came off her ear, she turned to her bag that had fallen in the initial scuffle and pulled out her phone, unlocking it and turning back to Mirri, hesitating momentarily before holding it up for Mirri to take.

"Thank you kitten," Mirri said before tapping her pussy "Now, kiss it." In truth Alice was ready to dive in before she had been ordered to hand over her phone, so the demand to finally close the distance wasn't that big of a hurdle for her mind. Alice moved in, slow and steady, until her lips met the warm wet flesh around Mirri's clit. Even with this subtle contact Alice could taste Mirri, and as senses recognized the taste, a warmth flowed over her, dropping her eyelids half closed.

"Look up here and smile princess!" Mirri said as she aimed the phone down from above into a selfie angle that would get both their faces and the act into it. CLICK. went the false shutter before Mirri brought the phone back down and checked out the picture "Wow..." she said "You look... content?" she spent a few more moments tapping at Alice's phone before laughing and turning the phone to Alice "Hopefully your girlfriend doesn't mind sharing." The phone showed a text screen with a rather lewd picture of the two girls and a short message --Don't wait up <3-, at the top was Emma's name.

Alice kneeled in a stunned state, her mouth still pressed against Mirri, mind contemplating the implications the text would have on her relationship with Emma, though Emma knew how things were going with Mirri, maybe she would come around white knight style. The bathrooms weren't inconspicuous, easily recognizable. Mirri laughed as she watched the changing of emotions on Alice's face "Don't worry, I am sure she will understand. It is hard to compete with someone like me," as she softly stroked Alice's hair while looking down with menace. Alice lifted an eyebrow in response and gave a small dismissive shrug, consigned to her fate. Mirri smirked "You can start now kitten," adding pressure to the back of Alice's head in encouragement. Alice closed her eyes and exhaled slowly, tickling the skin above the pair of sealed lips. She added negative pressure and extended her tongue until it met the cute button that she pursed.

Mirri took her free hand and began to massage her breast through her shirt, humming a quiet praise for the advance below. She release the back of Alice's head and began to rub the tip of her kitten's ear between her finger and thumb. Alice tilted her head slightly towards the hand on her ear and opened her eyes to look up at Mirri as she slowly begun licking at Mirri's clit, hesitant below the aggressive woman holding her ear. All the while, below herself a sodden heat was building. Bruises throbbed, abrasions stung, she burned. The best of her was ebbing away, leaving heat, damp condensation.

Alice placed one of her hands on Mirri's thigh, slowly tracing the shape of a circle with her thumb to mimic the motion of her tongue. Her other hand moved towards her own chest, where she ever so lightly grasped at her modest breast. Mirri noticed almost immediately, whether it was dominant victory, or submissive resignation she couldn't tell, but she knew that the cat girl was hers for now, and there was seemingly nothing that could turn her on more. Mirri turned to the boys who were watching the scene unfold and asked "Who wants the kitten's kitty first?"

JadeMynx
JadeMynx
59 Followers