Alice's Ears Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadeMynx
JadeMynx
59 Followers

"Kaaayy..." Said Alice, drifting into an exasperated pause before lifting her head off the counter and digging in.

~~~~~

Alice quickly rifled through the boxes and bags. It was all pretty normal, some good stuff, some bad. Some prudish, some bordering on ridiculous, not even really clothes. The same could be said for the undergarments. Stuff to work out in, lounge around in, some that you would show off to someone you were fond of, and some that were quite lurid. Sera had even included some crotchless and cupless ones. Alice made a mental note of the ones she would actually want to wear as she searched through the pile, but she also took note of the sluttiest ones she could see. An idea building in her head, the ultimate tease.

She emptied one of the bags, and as discreetly as possible with Sera watching her, transferred the most debased out of the clothing into the bag. "You went all out with the shopping. Thank you." Alice said placing the last item she would need in the bag.

"Shopping?" Sera asked, "Oh... yeah, you are welcome. You don't really have much to choose from right now so I just brought as much as I could."

"Yep Yep, you sure did." Alice said as she began to walk towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna go and put some of this on, then I'll come and show you."

"Ok," said Sera, subtle excitement in her voice. "I'll wait here."

~~~~~

Alice struggled with a couple of the things she chose, she might take scissors to them later. But for now her tail was getting in the way of anything that fully enclosed her lower half. She settled on an overly short black dress, the lower half might not even have qualified as a micro skirt. Flowing despite its size, any movement other than a careful walk would reveal what was hidden. It was quite tight and form fitting up top, hugging her body with the parts of it that weren't cut out. That parts that were, windows onto her soft skin. Alice's breasts were small and perky enough that she never really thought to wear a bra unless she was working out. The thin opaque fabric had no hope of hiding the outline of her modest nipples. Low cut and dipping perfectly, it was flirtatious and begging for wandering eyes.

She pulled a pair of stockings all the way up, they were extremely long, and to show the tops would be to show her ass. Sheer black fabric that pulled tight, pushing bits of her into perfect placement. The fabric emphasized every shadow, curving deeper around her long legs, dripping sultry elegance. Alice chose the most alluring thing she could think of for undergarments. To match the dress and stockings, she chose a pair of black crotchless panties. Intricately designed, and finished with a flourish of red lace they were a spectacle that grew in grandeur the more she spread her legs. She was surprised at how well everything fit, as if she had been measured, the garments tailored to her form.

The whole time Alice was thinking about what she would say to Sera, what she would show Sera, what she would do for Sera, what she would do to Sera. Alice wanted to see her squirm, wanted to see her blush red. Wanted to see a fire in the seraphim's eyes. Alice wanted to put on such a show that Sera would jump her. Push her onto the bed and... well... maybe not that extreme. Alice shook her head, she didn't know what she was thinking, but she knew she was going to go through with it. The rain had come, the dam would open.

Alice spent a minute or two doing her hair, a messy ponytail, reminiscent of styled hair that had come loose during a tryst. She stepped to the mirror and admired herself. She was a little shocked at just how far she had gone with the outfit. It was truly something she would have never worn in her normal life. Let alone outside, or in the presence of another person. She was happy to see herself fill out a dress though, her form was gaining back voluptuousness as the days progressed. She struck a few poses, seeing how much she could bend and get away with, how much she would need to bend to reveal. When she was satisfied she walked to the door.

"Ready?" Alice called to Sera in the main room.

"Uh... sure?" Sera said back.

Alice opened the door and slowly walked through. Sera, though bored at first instantly gazed on with keen interest as Alice moved through the doorway. Long legs clad in sheer black, Sera followed them up until they disappeared under the hem of Alice's dress. Each step Alice took threatened to expose her to Sera, who was already blushing. Her eyes followed the curves held tight by the black dress, slits and shapes showing off skin that hadn't seen the sun in months, like snow. Perfectly cupped by the dress, Alice's breasts jiggled minutely with each step, the movement transfixing Sera, her gaze paused as the dress dipped into Alice's cleavage. Eventually Sera was able to pull her gaze up further. She met Alice's gaze, face framed by well thought out, loose strands of auburn hair. Alice had a playful smirk writ across her face.

"So..." Alice said striking a subtle pose that showed off more curve than need be. "Thiiiis is the type of outfit you want to see me in?" She looked down and gave a gentle hug at the hem of the skirt as if inspecting its length.

Sera was astonished, she adjusted herself in her seat, nervous. "Wha? No... I mean... c'mon, Alice, I just got some of everything... You picked out what to wear."

Giggling, Alice lifted the hem of the dress, dangerously close to showing off her crotchless panties. "Well, I wouldn't have included them if I didn't want someone to wear them. You already watch me most of the time. From the look on your face you would be watching me all of the time if I decided to wear this exclusively. How does that sound?" Alice Spun, the dress parachuting out for a split second to show the bottom of her ass, where the stockings stopped. She walked towards the bed and sat down, crossing her legs to hide the view.

"Alice... what are you doing?" Sera's face was red, she was squirming in her seat as she gazed on. Obviously enjoying the show.

"Right now?" Alice asked rhetorically. "Well, I woke up just so god damn horny, and now with all this..." She ran her hands over her body and new outfit, lifting a tugging to reveal a bit more. "I just can't take it anymore, I need some relief."

Bending at the waist Alice reached under her bed. The dress hung down giving Sera an unbridled view of Alice's breasts as they fought against gravity. She peered up at Sera through her eyelashes, grinning as she noted where Sera's eyes had fixed. From under the bed she pulled a box that contained her magic wand. Fully charged through the night. She pulled the large white vibrator out and placed it on her lap, throwing the box to the side. "Fuck." Alice said in fake exasperation "I wish there was someone here who I actually could fuck."

Sera looked a little saddened by the comment but continued to gaze on.

Alice turned the vibrator on, letting out a small moan as the buzzing moved through her arms. "This..." Alice said, pausing to open her legs. "Is going to feel so fucking good. Let me know if you ever want to use this thing."

Sera gasped as she saw Alice's plump pussy, perfectly framed by the window in the crotchless panties. She couldn't stop herself, she leaned forward, hoping those few extra inches would open her view to everything.

Leaning back on her free arm, Alice began to slowly lower the vibe to her crotch. Her eyes fixed on Sera's, watching the celestial's eyes follow the dip of the wand. The power was intense, and when it kissed her clit, Alice flinched, a pleasured groan pushed out by her abs contracting. "Holy... shit, every time, this thing surprises me." Her own face was a band of red, cheeks bright.

Increasing the pressure, her flesh rolled with the vibrations, adding a wetness to the buzz emanating from the rounded head that was pressed to clit. Her breathing stopped as she struggled to control the twitching of her body. Eventually she let go. "Ffffuuuuuk..." She groaned deeply as she exhaled. Her legs twitching as pleasure built. Sera was transfixed, she was nibbling at her own lips, her hands firmly pressed into her crotch.

She moved the wand above her pussy, resting on her mons, the thing was so strong that the distance offered her only the barest rest. "Wow, y-you really like what you see huh? I wonder. Is it the outfit? My dripping, tight, pussy? Maybe both? It's a shame I won't let you come over here. Though I wouldn't mind if you came a little closer..." Alice purred the words, eyes lidded low, meeting Sera's gaze as the celestial's eyes flicked between Alice's pussy and the catgirl's stare. Sera didn't move, at least not any closer. Her hands did move in her lap.

Alice lowered the wand back to her clit, moving it in circles around her engorged button. "Oh, fuck yes." She moaned, her eyes rolling exaggeratedly. "If only there was someone else here, someone who could take this wand, their hands, their mouth, and make me cum again and again and again. But all I have is a useless angel and myself. W-what a world I live in." Alice fell back as she talked, propping herself up on an elbow as she doubled the pressure on her clit.

Sera didn't look away from the show, still bright red, her face fell. "I'm... I'm not useless..." She muttered. "I just made a mistake..."

Alice's whole body was shaking, her breath becoming ragged, a small damp spot darkened the blanket under her. Alice just barely heard Sera talk over the buzz of the vibrator. "Big enough mistake that you will never get to taste this. Young. Dripping. Tight. Juicy. Pussy." Alice couldn't help herself, the desire to get a rise out of Sera bubbled up from solemn topics little spoken since they occured. "Maybe you should have lied to me when I asked. Mmmmm, oh fuck me, I'm gonna cum soo-oo-ooon. You are, like, cosmically beautiful, I would have done despicable things for you. But you ruined it." The buzzing got more frantic as she scribbled the round head of the vibrator over her pussy.

Sera snapped out of the spell Alice's teasing had thrown over her. "Alice... Stop it... Please..." A pitiful expression was trying to break through a mask the celestial had put up. Her eyes began to tear. "I..." She started but couldn't find anything to say.

With her eyes rolling back, Alice didn't see the change in Sera, she continued her assault as she drove herself towards her own orgasm. "Y-you... Oh! Yesssss... You could have had all of me. Anything you wanted. Dressed me however you liked, collared me, made me your little slave kitten. B-but instead all you get to do is watch, like the useless, fucking, angel you are."

She'd had enough, the stool she was sitting on scraped against the tile when she pushed off to stand. Alice didn't notice. Silent dejection and smoldering anger carried Sera to Alice. She stood between the twitching girl's legs, indignation writ across her brow. The lust was gone.

It took Alice a few moments to notice, she had been lost in the swirling sensations of the vibe around her clit. "Ohhh..." She purred, eyes running up the tall seraphs stunning form before settling on her face. She giggled at the mad expression Sera was throwing her. "Had enough? Was my little show too much for the eternal light?" She spread her legs a little wider, grinding her hips up against the vibe with a moan. "Have you come to put me in my place? Or are you just going to leave me on my own once again because things got a little... too... hard..." She punctuated the last few words with pressured thrusts of the wand against herself, her legs twitching.

Fire burned in Sera's eyes. Like lightning her hand whipped to Alice's face. Thunder; the clap of skin.

Alice let out a choked gasp, dropping the vibrator to the floor her hand moved to hold her cheek. The flesh stung, already turning a different shade of red.

Furious, Sera was barely able to hold herself back from screaming. Tears welled in her eyes instead. "You know. You can be such a petulant fucking asshole sometimes. I have a heart too... I have emotions... I can only take so fucking much of this. You know how I feel... about you..." She turned her gaze from Alice and took a few deep breaths before turning and walking away from the bed.

Alice was too stunned to say anything, she just stared in shock at the seraphim. The taste of iron filled her mouth where it had been cut on a tooth.

"I'm leaving," Sera said, her voice now tempered and calm.

Alice gasped again and began to scramble to stand up. "Shit..." she said, "I'm sorry... I just wanted... I just... Please don't leave me aga-"

Sera cut Alice off "Don't worry, I won't be gone long. I just need a little time to think, I'll be back before dinner. Just do me a favor? Give some thought as to what you actually want... And don't ever, fucking, do that again." Songs of electric discharge played in reverse. Warbling through the room as Sera began to morph and shift. Her form folding in on itself at incredible angles, every outside on the inside until it was gone, disappearing into an impossibility.

Alice stared at the space Sera had stood for a few seconds before falling back against the bed. She let out a big groan and kicked her legs up into the air, droping back to the floor with a thud, dull pain thumped from her heels. "Fuck..." She whispered to herself. "Fuck... Fuck... Fuck..." Alice sat up and pawed at her eye, as if trying to clear her head, her vision. "What the fuck was I thinking..." She said reaching for the vibrator that was still on, and jumping erratically in circles near her feet. "What the fuck do I want?"

She crawled up the bed, and lay normally on the pillows. "What do I want?" She whispered, bringing the wand back down towards her pussy to finish what she started.

~~~

~~

~

JadeMynx
JadeMynx
59 Followers
12