Alice's Sub School Pt. 03: The gang

Story Info
He friends follow Mistress Alice's directions to prepare for.
13.1k words
4.39
7.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

I apologize for how long these new chapters are taking. Due to a family medical problem, I have little time to write. This side story has gotten ahead of the main story, but I'll catch up that one before I write more here.

This is the third part of the story of how Alice recruits and trains women and men to become submissive BDSM players. This is a spin-off from my main story, part 08 of A COVID Journey. Reading all the chapters of the main story is unnecessary to follow this tale, but it will give a deeper insight into Alice and why she enjoys kink. Comments and suggestions are very appreciated. This story contains incest, lesbian, female domination, male domination, male submission, female submission, exhibitionist, and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip the story.

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who has become a kinky companion to Howard, a 64-year-old widower. They enjoy BDSM play and are both switches. Alice is usually submissive, but for her school, she has embraced her dominant side, and Howard is typically dominant. The tale of her submissive school started when Howard and Alice were on their way home from a dinner where Alice experienced an exhibitionist and voyeur night. The entire dinner and drive home are described in A COVID Journey Part 08. Alice is training her daughter Jessica to be a Dominate who can switch. Her daughter Michelle is a straight submissive.

Players:

Olivia - Age 22, Latina, long black hair, Works pick-up window, Shares apartment with Hanna. Working on pre-med. A bisexual switch who leans submissive.

Hanna - Age 23, Black, Shares an apartment with Olivia. A bisexual switch who leans dom.

Susan - Age 21, Red Hair, Porcelain skin, Irish heritage. She lives with her parents. She is working on an education degree. She is a bisexual submissive.

Sarah - Age 28 - Bisexual Switch. She lives with her boyfriend, Andrew. She is a switch who enjoys both being dominant and submissive.

Andrew - Age 29 - A straight submissive. He works at the local navy base as an engineer.

Steve - Age 24 - A shy straight submissive. Works at the local navy base with Andrew as an engineer

Emily - Age 21. Chinese American. She asked about the nipple clamps. She is bisexual and a switch who leans heavily toward submissive.

Alexis - Age 24, Lesbian Switch, In a relationship with Ashley

Ashley - Age 24, Lesbian Switch, In a relationship with Alexis

=============

===> Hanna and Olivia

Hanna and Olivia took the BDSM Test and shared their results. They both scored highest on being Non-monogamist, Voyeurs, Exhibitionists, and experimentalists. They did like trying new things and enjoyed sex with their friends or watching others have sex. But after that, they were completely different. It was clear that Olivia liked being dominated but could switch but not often. Hanna was also a switch but wanted to be the dominator most of the time. When it came to being Masochists or Sadists, they were complete opposites.

Olivia had not been surprised about some of the results of the BDSM Test. She'd had sexual dreams about being tied up and having pain inflicted for years. It made her wet, but she had never shared that with anyone. But now Hanna knew. She hoped that maybe Hanna would enjoy doing those things to her

Olivia looked up at Hanna and said, "I have never told anyone about these secret desires of mine. I hope you don't think less of me because of that."

Hanna replied, "I don't think less of you, as I have those desires also. But unlike you, I want to experience being in charge more often."

Olivia cried, "Are you going to leave me to find someone who can give you all you want?"

Hanna walked over and held her tight, "Olivia, I love you. Period. I am staying with you. It's good that we are both non-monogamists, which means I can get the submissive time I need from someone else. We will work this all out together."

Hanna wrote the following message to Mistress Alice.

"Mistress Alice, my name is Hanna. I am 23 years old. I am black.

Below are my BDSM Test results. I live with Olivia, who is my lover. Olivia and I shared our results with each, and it was clear that there were areas in our relationship that we had not explored. Olivia is as much of a Masochist as I am a Sadist.

I will submit my pictures on Saturday as required. I am on the Pill. Let me know when and where to take the STD test, and I will do it.

I hope you can teach us how to explore all these new areas safely."

Olivia composed the following text for Mistress Alice.

"Mistress Alice, my name is Olivia. I am a 22-year-old Latina with black hair that reaches below my butt. Below are my BDSM Test results. It brought out things I have always dreamed of but never shared until now. Please teach Hanna and me how to experience these safely.

I will complete all the requirements by Saturday. I am on the Pill. When I get your STD test information, I will comply. Your servant Olivia."

===> Susan, Hanna, Sarah, and Olivia

Susan took the BDSM test and shared the results with Sarah, Hanna, and Olivia, her friends from work who had also given their text numbers to the nude lady, now known as Mistress Alice. She asked if they were going to submit the information to Mistress Alice. Sarah replied that not only had she responded, but her boyfriend Andrew had been accepted by Mistress Alice.

A few hours later, Hanna said that she and Olivia had also submitted the information to Mistress Alice. Hanna thought it might be fun to discuss this at the next game night, except that Steve would be the odd man out. All the rest of the regulars, Sarah, Andrew, Hanna, Olivia, and Susan, were doing this, but Steve was so shy at times that he probably didn't have a clue that this world existed.

Susan sent the following; "Mistress Alice, my name is Susan. Attached is my BDSM test. No surprises. I am a straight submissive. I have not had a sexual encounter with a woman, but I am up for it. I have fantasized about submitting to a Male like you were in the car the night we met, but I am open to submitting to a woman after taking this test. I am on the Pill and will take the STD test as required

I am 21 years old. I have red hair and porcelain skin due to my Irish heritage. I am currently living with my parents. When I am not working, I attend college, working toward an education degree.

Would it be okay if I talk to Sarah, Andrew, Hanna, and Olivia about this, as we all are friends who regularly gather together?"

Sarah sent a message the next day that said that Steve was trying to get into the submissive school.

Mistress Alice sent a reply to Susan's question. It was addressed to all of them.

"Sarah, Andrew, Hanna, Olivia, Steve, and Susan. I encourage you all to share your BDSM test results with each other, plus anything else you learn that helps you with your journey. I have prepaid for STD and COVID tests at ABC Clinic for either Thursday or Friday. Call them to set up a time. You should have the other's help with your pictures. I have Steve's, and I want you to help him retake them. The deadline is still Oct 31 for all the pictures. - Mistress Alice."

Susan called the test place and set up an appointment. Susan then sent the following to the group.

"Let's gather Friday evening to take our pictures. We all have that evening off, and I also have the whole next day off. "

Everyone agreed, and it turned out everyone also had Saturday, which would be Halloween off. Sarah sent the following to Alice, cc'ing the rest.

"Mistress Alice, Friday Evening, Andrew, Steve, Hannah, Olivia, and Susan will gather to take the pictures you require. Is there anything else you want? We also all have Saturday off. "

===> Emily

Emily was new at the burger drive-through and hadn't gotten to know the staff. For some time, she had wanted to get further into the world of BDSM since she enjoyed watching female submissive porn. She had no experience doing anything sensual with anyone.

She took the BDSM test and was not surprised. She already knew she was bi-sexual and liked both lesbian and male domination porn. She mostly saw herself as being the dominant's plaything, so scoring 90% as submissive was not news. But it did reflect that sometimes she saw herself as the dominatrix.

She wasn't an exhibitionist, but her voyeur score was high. Her rope bunny and masochist scores were also high.

Unfortunately, she was timid and her mom had always dressed her to hide that she had become a woman. Once she was on her own, she continued to wear baggy clothes that hid her female features.

The result is that she had never even had a date. She had lots of friends of both sexes, just nothing beyond friends.

She sent the results to the Mistress. She then searched online and bought a pair of nipple clamps to try wearing. She decided she would send the pictures to Mistress Alice but needed to talk to Sarah when they were both at work this coming Sunday.

===> Alexis and Ashley

Ashley and Alexis both took the BDSM test, but after a long conversation, they decided that they did not want to be trained by a dominant who was a switch. They sent the following:

"Dear Alice, this is Alexis and Ashley. We have decided that we only want to submit to a woman who is not a switch like you are. We want a committed dominatrix. I hope you understand."

A few days later, they received the following from Alice. "I have talked to a friend who is a lesbian Dominatrix. She does not switch. She was the first Dominatrix I ever submitted to. She is wonderfully skilled. I have copied Mistress Sally in this text. If you are interested in learning from her, reply only to her with your BDSM test results."

They sent the following to Mistress Sally.

"Mistress Sally, attached are our BDSM test results. We are both 24 years old and are in a committed lesbian relationship with each other. However, we are open to other lesbian partners. We would love to submit to a lesbian Dominatrix. Would you tell us more about yourself?

Sincerely, Alexia and Ashley."

===> Alice sets up the gang's picture-taking night and more.

Alice thought that there certainly were a lot of moving parts. She decided to make the Friday gathering of the six, Sarah, Susan, Hanna, Donna, Andrew, and Steve, into a kinky training time and extend the activity into Saturday. She replied to Sarah's texts and copied them all.

"Send me your addresses and I will send each a box not to be open until you gather on Friday. Be prepared to stay together until Saturday. At that time, you will get further instructions. On Friday, you are all to dress in your finest. The men in suits and the women in dresses they would wear to a date at a fancy restaurant and take your formal pictures before you open the first envelope. You must also bring your swimsuits, the clothes you'd wear cleaning my house and your Halloween costumes. I have set up a Google Photo folder for you to upload pictures.

Here's the list of pictures I am expecting;

1. Wearing a formal outfit as if going to a fancy gala.

2. Wearing your Halloween Costume.

3. In a bathing suit.

4. In the clothes that you would wear cleaning my house.

5 & 6. Lying on your back naked on a bed, Lying on your stomach naked on a bed. Since you are all together, you need to supply a lot of nude pictures in different poses.

7. A picture to prove you can be a submissive to me.

Along with separate photos of you, you should take group or subgroup photos. The more inventive you are, the more pleased I will be.

As you read in the list, you have the option to take your Halloween Costume pictures on Saturday. The rest are to be taken on Friday.

Since I have not received your STD test results, there will be no unprotected sex on Friday. However, I will make sure you all have at least one orgasm. Bring a printout of your BDSM test results to share with the group when you are instructed to.

I look forward to seeing your submission in person.

-Mistress Alice."

Alice giggled and thought, "I should have Jessica help set this up, but I need to keep her heading toward subspace, so I better not."

She got their addresses quickly and ordered fetish gear and BDSM tools for all of them. She made a special order for Andrew; 3 HD cameras that supported external hard drives with tripods. She got big enough drives to support 4 hours of recording. She included instructions to set these up so that all activities could be covered. He was to move them around during their play so that all angles were covered.

Alice then made out twelve instructions and put them in numbered envelopes with the name of who was to read the instruction. She sent the package of instructions to Sarah.

===> The gang's experience.

Friday evening came and Andrew set up the three cameras.

Steve, Susan, Hanna, and Olivia arrived at almost the same time at Sarah's and Andrew's place.

Andrew and Steve wore dark suits with white shirts and colorful ties. The women all wore different colored cocktail or party dresses. Some were long and some were mini. All wore strappy heels. None wore stockings.

They spend a half-hour taking the required formal pictures. It was fun doing formal and group photos. Sarah wanted one with Andrew. Hanna wanted one with Olivia.

Sarah opened the first envelope. "Everyone, open your box but do not share the contents. Once everyone has looked at their content, Sarah will read envelope two."

When all had done so, she opened envelope two and read, "Andrew and Steve are to serve drinks to the four women. Andrew us to serve Sarah and Susan. Steve is to serve Hanna and Olivia. When the women give their orders, and when the drink is served, the men are to say, 'Thank you for letting me serve you.' Each time that is said, the woman addressed will remove an item of the man's clothing that the woman selects. Shoes and socks count as one item for each pair. If the woman does not want to make that selection, then the other woman of the pair will make that decision. When the women are served, the boys will announce their drink selection, at which time they will have two more articles of clothes removed. They will lose two more when their drinks are served. If they still have clothes on at the end of this, the boys shall remove their remaining clothes. Then read envelope three. Be sure to take pictures throughout the process. Reposition the video camera as necessary to capture the process."

Sarah looked at the two boys and said, "Well boys, you know we have a full bar, so get at it. Susan, I want you to position the cameras so we have cameras capturing everything." She could tell that the two boys had hard-ons. They liked this idea.

Andrew got Sarah's order first and after saying, "Thank you for letting me serve you." Sarah responded by taking off his coat. Then Susan asked Sarah to decide on the next item and she removed his tie.

Steve then took Hannah's order and she removed his pants. She said, "I see no reason not to get closer to his cock showing. It is clear that his dick wants out." The other girls laughed. Olivia followed Hanna's plan and removed Steve's briefs. The girls all applauded.

When the drinks were delivered, Andrew lost his shirt and shoes. Steve lost his shoes and socks.

When they got their own drinks, Andrew lost his shoes, pants, and briefs. He had nothing left to take off as his fourth item. Steve was also short one piece of clothing.

Sarah opened envelope three and read, "This situation is referred to as CFNM which stands for Clothed Female, Nude Male. When this group gathers for one of my lessons, this is how the Males should be at the start. The boys are to take one of the Viagra pills that Sarah has in the pill container in the instruction box. After taking the Pill, you all have twenty minutes to discuss your BDSM test, visit the bathroom, and enjoy your drinks. Then it will be time for the first game.

For the first game tonight, each boy will receive six strokes and spanks from each woman. For each item the boys were short, there will be an additional round where all four women will spank them six times while having one hand on their cock, giving it six strokes. To make this more fun, each boy will be blindfolded. There is one in their box. You will have them bend over a chair with their wrists and ankles handcuffed to the chair's legs. Make sure you select a chair that will have their cock exposed and that they can keep their heads above the level of their hips so they can stay in that position for a long time. Each woman has two pairs of handcuffs in their box. After the boys are secured, the women are to enjoy their drinks for another 20 minutes. During this time, they should rate and compare the different parts of each bound boy's body. Hands-on exploration is mandatory. During these tests, each woman will need to say who they are and then stroke each boy's cock and spank them six times. This will familiarize each boy with each woman's hand technique. The women can repeat the test strokes and spankings as often as they like. But do not let the boys cum.

Once the 20 minutes have passed, the game will start. After each spank and cock stroke, the boy will need to guess who it was but not say it until the end of the round. They will get no immediate feedback. At the end of the round, Andrew will whisper his guess to Sarah, and Steve will whisper to Hanna. Hanna and Sarah will announce if they were right or wrong. The boy with the lower score will get spanked and stroked an additional six times by each woman. The boys are to say nothing except the name of who they think spanked them. When the boys have been secured, open envelope four."

Andrew sat naked between the fully clothed Sarah and Susan. Steve was naked, sitting between Hanna and Olivia.

Andrew's and Steve's cocks were now steel.

The girls were enjoying this a lot.

They shared their BDSM test results.

Sarah said, "Andrew, Steve, and Susan. You all have high submissive scores and super low dominator scores. So, do you ever want to be in charge?"

Steve replied, "When it comes to sexual things or even friendship with a woman, the answer is no. I know that I will never ask a woman out. I am way too shy for that. I want the woman to be in charge."

Olivia asked, "Steve, I think I understand something about you now. When we are playing a game, you're all in because the decision to play the game has already been made, but when we're deciding on which game to play, you're quiet."

Steve answered, "I want to follow what most women in the group want to do. Once the decision is made, I am just following what the women want."

Hanna asked Steve, "What about at work? Are you quiet there?"

"No, because the topic isn't about sex or friendship. When it is about a work issue, I speak right up. I am quiet when the group is deciding to go out together, like for lunch or drinks after work. I won't even make a suggestion. I'll just vote with the majority of the women."

Olivia observed, "Dominatrixes must love you, Steve. You're what I'd want if I was channeling my dominant side."

"I wouldn't know. I've never been with a Dominatrix."

Olivia replied, "What? You've never been with a woman?"

"I'm not a virgin if that's what you're asking. One girl in High School made sure of that. But since then, there has been only one woman who's told me what to do, and that was a college freshman who told me how to tutor her when I was a department tutor my senior year. Sometimes she would tell me that I would spend an entire weekend day with her helping her with her schoolwork. She'd even told me what snacks to bring. That is the closest I've gotten to having a dominatrix. When I fantasize about being dominated, Jessica is always in my dreams."

Hanna said, "Nothing ever happened?"

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers