Alice's Sub School Pt. 03: The gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached under Steve's fake leaf skirt, pulled out a big chunk of the fabric covering his cock, and then cut the fabric off. Steve's cock was now clearly visible through the fake leaves.

Hanna commented, "Now, the problem with Andrew's loincloth is that it has a historically wrong brief underneath. Tarzan's loincloth was just tied around his waist. Come over here, Andrew."

Andrew looked at Sarah, and she waved him forward. He shrugged his shoulders and came over to Hanna.

Hanna grabbed the briefs under his Loincloth and cut across the front below the elastic. She then had Andrew turn around and cut off the back just below the elastic band.

She padded his butt and said, "See how much better that looks."

All the women agreed.

Andrew said, "It's good that the pandemic has shut down our normal Halloween night outings, as I'd be arrested for indecent exposure in all places except West Hollywood."

They all laughed.

Susan said, "I feel overdressed compared to boys. I'm going commando!" She reached under her short dress and pulled down her panties. The other three women followed her example.

Sarah then proclaimed, "Time for pictures!"

The group first took Individual front and rear G-rated pictures of each costume.

Sarah then did a pose with Andrew where she lifted his loincloth with one hand, exposing his cock while her other hand covered her mouth in a look between astonishment and surprise. Andrew had a big grin on his face. Everyone liked the picture so much that each woman took the same picture with Andrew. Then Hanna said they shouldn't leave Steve out and repeated the picture with Steve, with each woman parting his fake leaves to display his cock.

Sarah decided she wanted a variation of the picture with the same pose, except Andrew also lifted her skirt this time. So, his cock and her clean, shaved pussy were on display. The shot was repeated for all the women with both Andrew and Steve.

Then Hanna suggested a group picture with them in the two teams from last night. Hanna and Olivia stood on each side of Steve, and Sarah and Susan on either side of Andrew. Hanna had the boys lift the women's skirts, exposing their pussies, and each woman raised the boys covering and, with their other hands, covered their mouths in a look of surprise.

There followed a series of PG to X-rated pictures of the costumes.

When they decided they'd taken enough pictures, Sarah said, "Andrew, lay on the floor and pull your loincloth up. Susan, you have been such a dear. Do you want to go for a ride?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Then get your pussy on his cock before I change my mind."

Susan quickly impaled herself on Andrew's cock. Sarah then lifted her skirt and sat on Andrew's face. "Andrew, make me not regret that I'm not riding your cock."

Hanna looked at Steve and Olivia and said, "Come on, my loves, we can't be left behind." Olivia was soon riding Steve's cock, and Hanna was getting pleasure from his face. Hanna and Olivia leaned forward, put their arms around each other, and sensuously kissed each other. Sarah and Susan followed their example.

The room was filled with the sounds and smells of sexual play. The moans and thrusts increased in speed as the energy built with all six friends. One by one, the surging power exploded into orgasms, with the room filled with exclamations from the women, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" The boys were unable to join in as their mouths were preoccupied.

Sarah kept her promise to Andrew, and his cock experienced all four women's pussies. As did Steve. The feeldoes also got a good workout with all the women and boys.

After a few hours, sexual activity slowed as the friends just rested together in mutual satisfaction, like the warm summer evenings that linger for hours.

Just before midnight the friends all said their good byes and headed home.

Epilogue

====> Mistress Sally.

Sally was enjoying her Sunday morning tea. She had enjoyed joining Alice in dominating Howard during their Sadie Hawkins day switch. She hoped that Howard would lose again next time and Alice would invite her over.

.

She licked her lips as she read the following texts in her ongoing exchange with the lesbian couple Alexis and Ashley. She had had them read a couple of short stories and lesbian domination stories written from the submissive's view, and the reaction had been perfect. She liked that they enjoyed the dominatrix lesbian cop story. She knew they were switches but were mostly submissives. She would enjoy being their Domme. She felt wetness forming in her nether regions and reached into her pants and started lightly rubbing her clit.

She could not decide if she should dominate them together or separately. After finishing her tea, she decided that dinner with the two was the right next step. She would ask Alice if she could borrow the Sprinter van that Alice's lover had.

She'd loved what Alice had told her about it and was tempted to get a ride in the unique chair, especially since Alice had told her about the Sybian-like feature that would be available in a few days.

She texted her pets, "Darlings, what night this coming week can I take you both for dinner and not have to go work the next day? -Mistress Sally. "

She owned Alice one for sending these two BDSM virgins her way.

===>Alice

Alice spent her Sunday morning skimming through the videos and pictures the group had shot Friday and Saturday night. She immediately sent a text to all the women still in the school.

"I noticed one thing you must change before our first sessions. You will buy garter belts and stockings. Whenever you wear a dress, which will be at the start of almost every session, you will add a garter belt and stockings to your outfit. I am sending each of you a $200 amazon gift card so you may purchase these accessories."

Alice thought, "I think Howard will enjoy having these women presented to him wearing just garter belts and stockings. After how cruel I was to him when we switched, I need to make it up to him. I know he'll say he is not mad about it, but I feel I went too far. I'm dreading talking to him when he wakes up."

====> Emily and Sarah

Sunday morning, Emily was on the opening team with Sarah. She asked if, at their lunch break, they could talk.

When the break finally came mid-afternoon, she asked Sarah, "Do you remember the naked lady we all gave our numbers to?"

Sarah cautiously replied, "Yes, I do."

"Well, she gave me a list of things to do, which I did, but I figured I should talk to someone before I go any further."

"Do you want what she offers?"

"Oh god, yes. That's all I could think of these last few days."

"Well, Emily, I shouldn't tell you, as I am your manager, but so do I."

Emily's eyes flew open in surprise, "You do?"

"Yes, Emily."

"Would you be willing to talk to me about what I am learning?"

"Certainly. Have you taken the BDSM test?"

"Yes. I am mostly a submissive bisexual who wants many partners."

"Has Mistress Alice responded to your test outcome and photos?"

"I only submitted them last night. But I did get a message from her about buying garter belts. Have you done the test?

"Yes, I have. For your information, I am a bisexual switch who leans 50/50 dominant/submissive when experiencing kink. Do you like board games?"

Emily was surprised at the random question. "Yes, I do. How is that related to kink?"

Sarah laughed, "It doesn't, but the group I play board games with plans to attend Mistress Alice's school. She already put us through a whole day and night of activities. We all learned a lot. Let me talk to some of them about expanding our group. It helps to do this with others."

"Thank you, Sarah. I would appreciate having people to talk to about this. I would enjoy talking about my feelings and thoughts when I watch female submissive porn."

"How does your body react when you watch it?"

"Oh, I strip nude and rub my clit until I cum. Something about a woman being controlled by a man or another woman turns me on. But I've never talked to anyone about it."

Sarah responded, "A nice thing about having a group is to have people to practice with."

"That would be nice. I've never even let anyone know about this interest. It's just me, the internet, and a hand or vibratory on my clit until I orgasm."

"I enjoy that too. I like using a dildo with a clit attachment even more. The feeling is fuller, and the organs are deeper."

"I've never tried a dildo."

"You should get one and try it."

"I haven't wanted to put something into me. Well, except for a tampon. I have ordered nipple clamps like Mistress Alice had that night. They looked amazing."

"Why haven't you put anything into you for pleasure?"

"Well, Sarah..."

Emily paused, and Sarah could see that she was struggling with what to say. Sarah took her hand, "Emily, you can talk to me. It's safe."

"I'm a virgin."

"Oh wow, Emily. I didn't see that coming. Okay, I promise I will make sure your first time is a wonderful experience."

"Thank you, Sarah. I knew I could talk to you."

She hugged Emily and said, "Okay, Emily, it's the end of our break. We'll talk more later."

Sarah did have the opportunity to talk to the other members of her board game and kink group. She shared that there would be no penetration with Emily. All were in favor of Emily joining. She shared the joyous news with Emily at the end of their shift.

When she got in her car to drive home, she texted, "Mistress Alice, I found out today that Emily is a virgin, but she is experienced at giving herself orgasms using her clit. Could we work together to make her first time special? Mine was not, and I was turned off to sexual encounters for years. She is obsessed with kink. Her tests show she is bisexual and mostly submissive. Could we plan this together?"

Mistress Alice responded a few hours later, "I am starting to realize what an amazing woman you are. I promise that Emily's deflowering will be a positive experience. When can we meet for lunch next week to discuss this?"

They set up lunch for Tuesday.

====> Steve

He had gotten home after midnight and had noticed a text from Mistress Alice.

"Slave Steve, you are not to cum from now on. You may not even touch yourself before your appointment on Monday. Until we meet, you are to keep your biggest butt plug in at all times, except when needing to crap. You will eat a high-fiber diet starting now. This means lots of salads and raw vegetables. Buy an enema kit from any pharmacy and learn how to use it. Check out this link to pegging paradise on how it should be done."

He had replied, "Yes, Mistress." He got the large butt plug he had used with the gang and put it in immediately. He fell asleep quickly.

When he woke up, the sensation in this ass was rousing. He was tempted to masturbate but did not because of Mistress Alice's orders."

Steve picked up his phone and saw he had a second text from Mistress Alice.

The text said, "Tomorrow morning, you are to clean out your anal hole and eat lightly. You. are to be standing outside your apartment building at precisely 10 AM tomorrow dressed for work. The list of things to bring is your suit from the photo, a change of casual clothes, your toiletries, and a week's worth of meds or vitamins you usually would take.

A black Mercedes sprinter van will pull up, and the side door will open. You are to enter the side door. The door will close automatically. You are to put on the hood you will see on the seat and then follow the directions I will give you.

Your first session will start in the van and finish in a dungeon. You will then get a few hours of rest before the second session starts. In the second session, I will be training my youngest daughter on how to be a better Dominatrix. I will use you to demonstrate domination techniques to her and then have her practice. You will find both sessions unpleasant, but I will find them enjoyable. You will learn that as my submissive, your pleasure comes from my joy in dominating you, not from your feelings.

Remember, You are not to touch yourself."

Damn, though, Steve. All I want to do is to masturbate while fantasizing about Jessica, that freshman girl from college, dominating me. I know I missed the opportunity to bow down to her and have my fantasies become real. It's been almost three years since I missed that chance. At least now, the fantasy is almost over, and it's about to get real. Monday, I get to bow down to a real live Dominatrix.

It was tough for Steve not to masturbate as all his thoughts were about the upcoming session, and his cock was hard. He kept seeing his dream girl as his dominatrix, subjecting him to many of the things he'd seen in the videos from the men in pain and divine bitches sites. He took many cold showers and avoided making Mistress Alice unhappy by touching himself.

===========

Part 4 of Alice's School for Submissives has not yet been written, but don't expect it until May at the earliest. I'm thinking of making Steve's story standalone. Part one would be the story so far that is spread across a few different stories. Part two would be about Steve's time under Alice and Alice's daughter. Most of you - if not all - have already figured out what the surprise will be.

I've got many other stories in the works. Also, I need to catch the main story up in time with this one.