Alice's Sub School Pt. 03: The gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. At my graduation, she told me that if she hadn't been grieving for her dad, who had died the previous year, she would have made me date her."

Hanna asked, "Where is she now, this Jessica?"

"I don't know. I never followed up. I'm looking forward to Monday when Mistress Alice will start my training. It will be the first time I get to serve a Dominatrix."

Hanna laughed, "You have served us tonight and lost your clothes doing it, but I do understand that this is not the same thing."

Olivia said, "Steve, you're a good guy. I hope you get what you desire from Mistress Alice."

"Thanks."

Sarah then changed the subject by asking, "Susan, do you ever want to be in charge of sex stuff?"

"Hell no, I want to do what the dominant woman or man wants me to do."

Hannah spoke up, "So Andrew, you're a straight submissive while Sarah is bisexual. Does her wanting to have sex with women cause you problems?"

"I've known that about Sarah from when we first fell in love. It is something that she wants, so I want that for her also. Both of our test results are clear that we want multiple sex partners. Our love would not endure if we didn't accept and encourage that in each other."

Sarah kissed Andrew and said, "Do you see why I love this man so much? The test made us more aware of my domination and his submissive tendencies. We hadn't done any female domination play before we took these tests. We did some and the orgasms were amazing."

Hanna replied, "I know you've had multiple sex partners, as I have been one of them. Has Andrew?"

Sarah said, "Andrew, would you answer that?"

"Sarah occasionally will get another woman for a three-way, and I appreciate that.'

Hanna asked, "What about just you and another woman?"

"I don't need that. A three-way is enough to fulfill my wants. Sarah enjoys a three-way, and her happiness is my happiness."

Hanna, Olivia, and Susan all responded alike. They all volunteered to be the third any time Sarah wanted."

Sarah laughed and said, "I will set up a schedule."

Olivia observed, "Did you notice that all the women are bisexuals, while the boys are all straight submissives?"

Hanna replied, "I think that is why this group of friends works."

The 20 minutes passed quickly. They learned a lot about each other's kink desires. The boys and some of the women clearly wanted some pain as part of their kinky play. The whole discussion brought them closer together as friends and kinky play partners.

When the alarm went off, Sarah had Andrew bend over a chair, and she handcuffed his wrists to the chair. She put a pillow under his chest so he could keep his head up as Mistress Alice requested. Sarah told Susan to handcuff his ankles. Hanna and Olivia handcuffed Steve to the other chair and also added a pillow.

Sarah slipped the blindfold on Andrew and Hanna put Steve's on. Alice had guessed they would take the lead roles given their BDSM Dominatrix tenancies.

Alice was hoping that by watching the videos, she could get a good handle on the four women's and two men's kinks. She would have preferred to watch this as a live stream, but this was happening during Howard's Sadie Hawkins Day celebration, and she had no idea if she'd be able to during that time.

Now that the boys were secure, it was time to open envelope four. This one said for Hanna to read it. She opened it and then laughed.

"In the boys' boxes, there is a box labeled butt plug. Olivia is to get and install Steve's and Susan Andrew's. All, including the boys, are encouraged to make comments. They will inject the lube that is in the box into the boys' butt holes. Then the smallest butt plug is to be worked into their butts. If it goes in easily, move to a larger butt plug. After this is done, the 25 minutes start. Once the winner of the game is determined, but before the extra spanks are done, let the boys stay tied up for a few minutes as you all discuss this experience. Then open envelope five to find out more about the extra spanks."

Olivia opened the box and said, "Look, this is so cute. The plugs are made of stainless steel except for this blue, fake jewel on the end. And it has words engraved on it. It reads 'Steve' ".

Susan exclaimed, "This set looks the same, except it has Andrew's name on them."

Andrew said, "I've never had a butt plug in me before."

Steve said, "It's a fantasy of mine to have a beautiful woman like you put one in me."

Olivia said, "I bet you say that to all the girls who put butt plugs in you."

Steve replies, "That statement is true, given that this will be the first time a woman has put one in me."

Everyone laughed.

Olivia and Sarah each got a tube of lube and squeezed it into the boys' butts. Both boys moaned as the lube went in. They grabbed the smallest butt plug and started working it in. Steve's went right in, but Andrew's took a little effort.

Hanna said, "Steve, I bet you have had a butt plug in you before."

Steve replied, "I've done it myself before. I like having it done to me better."

Hanna said, "That went in too easily, so Olivia, try the largest one."

Olivia pulled out the small butt plug and was able to work the largest one in with no trouble."

Sarah said, "I've set my alarm for 25 minutes. Let's have our drinks and play with the boys' bodies."

The women were lively discussing Andrew and Steve's naked bodies. They each had their turn stroking each cock and spanking their butts. The women concluded that Andrew had the longer cock, while Steve had the thickest.

Then it was time for the game to start.

Sarah went first. She stroked Steve's Cock six times while delivering six spanks on his naked butt. Three on each cheek. She repeated the process on Andrew. She thought, "Andrew better guess right."

Susan was next, then Hanna and finishing with Olivia.

Andrew whispered his answers to Hanna and Steve to Sarah. Hanna and Sarah compared, and Hanna announced, ". You both guessed Sarah correctly. Andrew guessed Olivia correctly. The score is Andrew two, Steve one."

Sarah told Susan if you don't spank hard this next time, we'll all spank you next.

Susan went first and she spanked even softer this time. Then Hanna really walloped the boys' butts this time, then Olivia and then Sarah. This time Andrew guessed all of the women correctly. Steve guessed Susan and Hanna correctly.

Hanna announced. "Final score was Andrew six and Steve three. Andrew wins, which means Steve loses."

Sarah announced, "Time for envelope five." She opened it and read. "The winning boy is to be untied. The woman who was identified the most often will be the alpha for tonight. If there was a tie, do rock, paper, scissors to determine the winner. Then all six of you will vote on which woman spanked the softness. She cannot be the alpha. You will take turns telling her what article of clothing to remove. Once she has removed her clothes, she will take the winning boy's place. The winning boy will secure her over the chair using the handcuffs used on him. In each girl's box are a set of butt plugs. You know the drill. Once the switch has been made, the three remaining women and the winning man are to spank each butt cheek four times. Rubbing the clit or stroking the recipient's cock an equal number of times is not to be forgotten. If one of the spankers wishes to skip some or all of their turn, another player will complete that player's responsibilities. When this is done, open envelope six."

Hanna, "Well Sarah, you're the alpha. We'll find out what that means in later instruction."

Steve asked Andrew, "How did you know which hand was whose? I was just guessing."

Andrew replied, "I knew Sarah instantly as she has played with my cock and balls more times than I can remember. Her touch is heaven."

Sarah interrupted, "If you'd guessed wrong, I would have been pissed. Given the number of times you've asked me to play with your cock, you'd better know my hand technique."

"Honey, I love what your hand can do to me."

Sarah walked back to Andrew, put her hand on Andrew's cock, and began a slow rub.

Andrew moaned, then looked over at Steve and said, "We both guessed Susan because she is reserved, and I figured that would make her spanking softer. "

Sarah said, "Susan, don't think we didn't notice you went even softer the second time."

Susan replied, "Why should the boys get all the attention? I want some too."

Andrew continued," Guessing Hanna and Olivia correctly was a combination of luck and reasoning. I realized Hanna had a more dominating role in this game, so I figured the harder spanks had to be her. That made the other Olivia by default."

Sarah came around, leaned in, and kissed him. "I love your mind... and your body.."

.

Hanna announced, "Time for a vote. All who think Susan was the weakest spanker say 'Aye'". Everyone said, "Aye," even Susan.

Sarah told Susan to lose her dress and began untying Andrew while Susan pulled her dress over her head, leaving her just wearing a bra, panties, and heels. Hanna had her remove her bra. Susan removed her bra, and her breasts popped free.

Sarah observed, "That is one beautiful set of tits."

Susan said, "Thank you." and wiggled them back and forth while giggling.

Olivia picked panties, and Susan wiggled her butt as she drew them down her legs, past her heels, and then kicked them off. This brought the choice to Andrew, and he said shoes, given that was the only thing Susan still had on.

Now that Susan was naked, Andrew began securing her. It was evident to all that his cock got harder. He asked, "Do you want to finish securing her, Sarah?"

Sarah jumped up and finished securing Susan. Then she got the butt plug out of Susan's box and said, "It has a pink stone and the word 'Susan' engraved on it."

Sarah clearly had fun putting it in.

When it was time to start, Andrew asked Sarah, "I really don't want to stroke Steve's cock, but I do want to spank him. Would you stroke it for me?"­­­

Sarah responded, "Yes. I'd enjoy that, but not as much as stroking yours."

Andrew gave Steve some hard spanks as Sarah stroked his cock.

When he got to Susan, he started soft, but Susan said, "Come on, I want to feel it!"

His next spanks were as hard as he could do while rubbing her clit with his other hand.

Soon the other three women had spanked the two bound people, and envelope six was opened. It read, "Release the woman and the boy. Then two women who still have clothes on and are not the alpha will undress each other to the tune of the classic song 'the stripper.' They should plan their strip together to last a few minutes. If they can make each other cum during that time, all power to them. Be sure to bump and grind each other. Then open envelope seven. "

When Steve was released, Sarah, Hanna, Susan, and Olivia showered him with hugs, kisses, and cock rubs for being such a good sport,

Sarah sat down between Andrew and Steve with one hand slowly stroking each cock. She told Susan to sit on the other side of Steve. She liked that she was still wearing her dark purple bodycon mini dress and the other three were naked. Susan's velvet green strapless corset dress was hanging next to Steve and Andrew's suits.

She told Susan to lightly stoke Steve's cock. Her hand alone was on Andrew's cock as it belonged to her.

Olivia and Hanna were talking to each other, planning their upcoming strip tease. Sarah admired the little black dress that Olivia was wearing, but Hanna's burgundy long dress with a slit up one side to her waist, and a plunging neckline was the sexiest of the evening. She planned to ask Hanna where she had gotten it. She thought it would be fun to have a threesome with Hanna and Andrew, with her and Hanna dressed in matching sexy gowns.

Hanna said to Sarah, "We're ready. Start the music."

The women had planned their striptease around the structure of the song 'The Stripper.' The song was three sets of 4 measures each that were repeated with slight variations.

They rocked the hips in time with the music for the first four measures as Hanna worked her way behind Olivia.

For the second 4 measures, Hanna grabbed the straps of Olivia's dress and on the first hit, drew them part way down. On the second, hit halfway back up. On the third hit, she moved it down enough that her bra showed. Then on the fourth hit, her bra was partially covered.

For the third set of 4 measures, she slowly drew the top of Olivia's dress down to her waist, and Olivia freed her arms from her dress and raised her arms above her head.

As the pattern repeated, they rocked their hips together again as Olivia moved behind Hanna. Olivia repeated what Hanna had done, except with the plunging neckline on Hanna's dress, she was not wearing a bra.

At the end of the second set of 12 measures, they both had their dresses around their waists. A lacy bra covered Olivia's breasts, but Hanna's were freely bouncing to her movements.

For the third set of 12 measures, they switched positions during the first 4 measures, and Hanna was behind Olivia again. As their hips moved together, Hanna slipped Olivia's dress up and down her butt and then pulled it all the way down before they switched for the fourth set of measures.

For the next set of measures, they faced each other and rubbed their hands across each other's bodies. Sarah loved the sight of Olivia in her lacy bra and panties and Hanna in just a thong, sensually touching each other in time with the music. Their strappy heels just added to the perfection of the scene.

For the next set of measures, Hanna removed Olivia's Bra.

For the following set, Olivia grabbed the sides of Hanna's thong and with each measure, moved it either down or halfway back to its previous location so that at the end of the set, Hanna was naked except for her strappy heels.

Then Hanna repeated the process to remove Olivia's panties

They then faced each other with their bodies moving simultaneously to the music. They each place their thigh between the other's legs pushing hard against each other's pussy in time with the music. With one hand, they each reached down to rub the other woman's clit.

They shared a deep French kiss while the thrusts of their hips perfectly synchronized with the music.

Then they doubled the timing of their thrusts, and soon they held each other up as an orgasmic earthquake shook their bodies.

As their passion subsided, the four on the couch erupted in applause. Sarah noticed that Steve's and Andrew's cocks had gotten harder,

Hanna and Olivia held hands as they bowed to their appreciative audience.

Sarah announced, "It's time for Envelope Seven." She opened the envelope and read, "The alpha woman is to take the required nude pictures and others that any may want. She is to remain clothed. Once the pictures have been taken, open envelope eight for directions on how the alpha woman's nude pictures will be taken."

Sarah quickly got all two required pictures of each. One frontal and one of their backs, lying on the bed. Then Hanna asked to have her's and Olivia's nude bodies entwined on the bed. Sarah then had Susan lay in the middle of the bed and had Steve and Andrew cuddling her. Andrew asked to have a fully clothed Sarah lay on the bed while his nude body hugged her from the side. There were a few more combinations.

Once the group had run out of ideas for their nude pictures, Hanna said, "Sarah, open envelope eight."

Sarah opened the envelope and looked at the content, preparing to read it. But she didn't start. She stood there with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Andrew jumped up to comfort Sarah while Hanna took the directions from her hands. She read the content to herself, and a huge smile broke out.

Hanna read, "The five nude people will stand in a line facing the alpha woman. The order will be female, male, female, male, and then female. The women will have their hands on the men's cocks, and the men will place their palms on the women's pussies. Starting with the woman who got spanked and with the men last, each person will tell the alpha woman what they are grateful about her. Then they will hug her and inform her what article of clothes she is to remove. Everyone must select a piece of clothing. I am your mistress, and when I tell you to do something, you must do it. The alpha woman will ensure that there are five articles of clothes to be removed. No more, no less. When she is naked, take her pictures and then take your swimsuit and how you would be dressed to clean my house pictures. For the cleaning pictures, be sure to accessorize with toys from the boxes I sent. Once complete, open envelope nine to get directions for a picture to prove your submission to your Mistress. "

Hanna looked at Sarah and said, "This will be a lovely tribute to you."

Sarah replied, "I'm a little embarrassed by the attention. I love you all so much."

Olivia asked, "How many articles of clothing do you have on?"

Sarah replied, "A dress, a bra, panties, and my two heels. That's five. Okay, Susan, you go first."

The naked friends lined up with Hanna in the middle. Hanna put a hand on both Andrew's and Steve's cock. They both place a palm on her pussy. Then Olivia put her hand on Steve's cock while he paced his other hand over her pussy. Susan put her hand on Andrew's cock while he placed his other palm over her pussy. Sarah felt herself getting wet looking at the line of nude friends touching each other.

Susan went first, "Sarah, I am grateful for the way you welcomed me when I came to the burger drive-through. You not only helped me be successful there, but you included me in your group of friends. You are the best!"

Sarah replied, "You're such a sweet woman. I love you."

She left the line and hugged Sarah. She started to go back to the line but noticed everyone looking at her with raised eyebrows. She said, "Oh, that's right, I need to pick an article of clothing.... I chose your dress."

Sarah grabbed the hem of her dress, pulled it over her head, and responded, "I was hoping you'd pick that. I've been feeling overdressed for a while here."

Everyone laughed.

After Susan rejoined the line. She quickly put her hand back on Andrew's cock and he returned his hand to her pussy. It was Olivia's turn.

Olivia said, "Sarah, you are the reason this group exists. Your friendliness has made me feel safe tonight. I am glad I am on this journey of submissive discovery with you."

Olivia hugged her and said, "I chose your bra." She returned to the line.

Sarah quickly removed her bra.

Hanna walked up close to Sarah, "Sarah, you are such a caring person. You watch out for me to ensure I am doing my best. I'm looking forward to having more of these kinky encounters that Mistress Alice has arranged. I chose your panties because you'll look so hot wearing just your heels."

Hanna leaned in for a hug and added a French kiss to her appreciation of Sarah.

Next was Steve. He said, "I appreciate you, Sarah, because when Andrew invited me over to game night for the first night. I froze when I noticed four women in addition to Andrew. You saw my extreme shyness turning into panic and gave me clear directions that put you in charge of my actions. I don't know how you knew, but now you all know how I'm wired. I appreciate that you have accepted me. I chose one shoe."

As he came in to hug Sarah, she grabbed his cock and balls with both hands and pulled them down, immobilizing him.

Sarah said, "I had a feeling that you were wired this way, but now I know for sure. You are a caring, sensitive boy, and I hope Mistress Alice will help you find your path. I am jealous that you start with Mistress Alice Monday just because she has a dominant daughter she wants to train while she trains you."

She moved one hand to be on his balls and yanked them down hard. Steve let out an 'ouch.'