Alice's Sub School Pt. 03: The gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, "You are one lucky dog to be going first, so that was just to let you know that I'm mad I am not going first."

Steve said, "if you want, I will cancel it, so you go first."

She squeezed his balls again. Stave yelped, and she said, "That is sweet of you to offer, but I wouldn't want to mess up Mistress Alicia's schedule. So, you go with my blessings." She kissed him and said, "Andrew, your turn."

Andrew said, "I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. When you asked me to move in with you was the best day of my life. I love your appetite for sex with me and others. I am excited about how this new kinky adventure will grow our love. I choose that you remove your final shoe as you look off-balanced wearing just one."

Sarah replied, "Andrew, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you sharing a wide variety of sexual and other experiences."

They kissed.

Hanna spoke up, "Time for your nude pictures, Sarah."

They quickly got Sarah's nude picture. They next took all their bathing suit pictures.

For the picture of what they would wear cleaning Mistress Alice's house, everyone went through the boxes of kinky toys their Mistress had sent. After a few minutes of discussion, they all stripped down again.

They helped each other insert their personalized butt plugs. Both Andrew and Steve had a box labeled cock and ball harness, which the girls helped them install. Sarah liked the O ring that was part of cock and ball harness and added a leash to each boy. Each woman had a strap-on feeldoe which they all inserted in their cunts. Then they all put hobble chains on their ankles and handcuffed their hands in front of themselves. After many individual and group pictures holding cleaning tools like brooms, sponges, and toilet brushes, they decided it was time for envelope nine.

Sarah read envelope nine. "Steve will show you the position to be in to demonstrate your willingness to serve me. You will be completely nude for this picture. After the first picture is taken, I want an additional one with you looking directly into the camera and smiling. When these pictures have been completed, open envelope ten."

The women removed all of Steve's accessories. Once he was nude, he knelt on the floor with his knees as far apart as he could make them go. His hands were on his knees, palms up. His head was bowed down.

As she took his picture, Sarah said, "That is perfect.".

He then looked at the camera and smiled.

Hanna said, "Oh My God, that is even better."

They quickly all got their submission pictures taken and then it was time for envelope ten.

Sarah opened the envelope and read. "For this phase, you will be divided into two groups. Group 1 will be led by Sarah, with Susan and Andrew. Group 2 will be led by Hanna, with Olivia and Steve. Instead of reading the directions and then doing it this time. Only Sarah and Hanna will know what is going to happen. Susan and Olivia are to help them prepare Andrew and Steve. Tonight, you have observed that the boys are at the bottom of the pecking order. The only man who is not is my Master, Howard. He is the highest alpha of this group. In all other cases, the women control when the boys feel pleasure.

Before you start this last game, set up all the cameras in the living room, and put a layer or two of thick comforters over the entire floor. This is where you all will be sleeping, so make it comfortable. Everyone, especially the boys, should visit the bathroom as this will be a very long experience. When you are ready, Sarah's team will meet on one side of the living room, and Hanna's team will meet on the other."

Within ten minutes, the two naked teams had gathered.

Sarah said, "in each person's box are six rolls of self-adhesive bandages. The women are to get a roll."

Once the women each had a roll, she continued, "Each woman will wrap her roll three times around their boy's wrist. The boys will then hold their arms against their sides. Then in a clockwise direction, the women will go to the opposite wrist, where they wrap their roll over their partner woman's roll, which is already there. Then they will go around the boys' waists three times with the tape. The boys should not be able to move their hands."

Once Andrew's and Steve's hands were secure, Sarah continued, "Start wrapping upward along their torso moving the bandage up 1/2 inch from the previous course until the top of the bandage is 2 inches from the boy's nipples. Don't over-tighten, as the boys will have this on for an extended period. Then repeat going down until you reach your starting loop. Then ask the boys if their arms are restrained."

It took a while to get the elastic self-adhesive bandages started right, but then it went quickly. The boys responded with growing dicks. When the women were finished, the boys confirmed that they could not move their arms.

Sarah continued, "Now boys will bring their legs together, and the women will start a new course halfway down the boys' thighs to their ankles and back up. Be very careful that the boys don't topple over. It is the responsibility of the Dominant to protect the submissive."

The girls talked about how best to keep the boys from toppling over. Sarah stood next to Andrew and put her left arm around him. She then grabbed his cock with her right. Andrew sighed. She said, "it's nice the boys have such a nice built-in handle. Susan, you do the wrap. I'll keep him upright."

Hanna said to Olivia, "That's a good method. I'll hold. You wrap."

It didn't take long to restrain the boys' legs. Sarah said, "For this next part, we must be careful. Susan, you keep Andrew up, and I will help Hannah and Olivia lower Steve to the ground."

All three women were able to Lower straight to the ground without incident. Then all four lowered Andrew. They put pillows under the boys' heads so that they could see around better.

Sarah said, "Now that we have our partial mummies prepared, we all get a break."

Andrew said, "I am more of a sex toy mummy."

Sarah laughed, "You're going to see that you're not too far from the truth."

The women got glasses of water and sat on the couches. They were thirsty after all the activities.

Olivia commented, "The boys look pretty hot with just their junk exposed."

Susan observed, "I think four naked chicks sitting on these couches look even hotter."

Andrew replied, "I'd drink to that if I could."

Hannah and Sarah looked at each other and grabbed bottles of water. They sat next to their assigned boy and allowed them to sip some water.

Sarah stroked Andrew's hair, "Sorry honey, I forgot that you would be as thirsty as I am." She then kissed him while squeezing one of his exposed nipples.

As Hanna brought a bottle of water to Steve, she asked, "How are you doing?"

"I couldn't be happier right now. Being controlled by women is my happy place."

Olivia began stroking his cock, while Hanna helped him drink some water.

Hanna asked, "Are you worried about meeting Mistress Alice?"

"Yes and no. I will be the first in our group to have a one-on-one session with her. I don't know what to expect. This is more about her training her daughter to be a Dominatrix than training me."

Hanna replied. "Unfortunately, I think you are right. We'll all be interested in hearing how it goes."

"She had told me to take the week off, but that's all I know so far."

Sarah told Susan to put her hand on Andrew's cock. "Susan, be nice to him. It can't be all that comfortable wrapped up like a mummy."

After a few minutes, Sarah said, "Okay, next step. Roll the boys onto their fronts and insert their butt plugs. Make sure it's the largest they can take. Once it's in, roll them back onto their backs."

Sarah started to get Andrew's butt plug in. She smiled as she heard Hanna talking. "Okay, he's on his back. Now Olivia fetched the lube and his largest butt plug... Yes, that's the one he took before... Okay, Steve, I'm going to squeeze a lot of lube in. It will be cold. Nothing I can do about that.,. Susan, it's fun to watch him react to the cold lube... Now, Steve, I'm going to insert the plug... That's good. Push against it... Yes, great job Steve. Susan, help me roll him back over. "

When the boys were all prepared, Sarah read the following directions. "Each woman is to have her partner attach her nipple clips that have the chain between them."

After the women had on their nipple clips, she continued. "The lead woman of each pair will ride the boy cowboy style. Steve will have on a condom as I don't have Hanna's or Steve's STD report as I am writing this. Sarah can decide if Andrew needs a condom."

Sarah paused, "Which Andrew does not. Anyway, Mistress Alice continues, the other woman will ride the boys' face. The women will be facing each other. Once they are in place, the lead woman will unclip one end of her nipple clips and pass it around the other woman's nipple clip chain so that their chains pull on each other. The boy will use his mouth and tongue to bring the woman sitting on his face to a climax. The lead woman and the boy will try for mutual orgasms. When either woman is approaching their climax, they are to squeeze the boys' nipples hard and lean back, putting more pull on their nipple chain. Hopefully, both the women and the boys will come at the same time. All three will continue in this arrangement until all have cum. Then read envelope eleven."

Hanna said, "This is going to be epic."

Olivia lowered her pussy on Steve's face while Hanna put a condom on Steve and said, "Steve, soon we'll all have had our STD tests, and we won't need a condom."

She gave him a kiss

Once the condom was on, Hanna climbed up on him, grabbed his cock, and sheathed it into her pussy. She unclipped one of her nipple clips and put the chain through Olivia's nipple clip chain. Once she reattached her nipple clip, she leaned forward, kissed Olivia, and said, "Let's get this party started."

Sara, who had been doing the same activities with her team, said, "You heard her; let's set off a volcano tonight." And leaned over and kissed Susan. They started moving their pussies on Steve's body.

The sexual energy mounted as the boys sucked, licked, and kissed their face sitter's pussy, who ground their pussies into their faces. They did make sure that the boys did get a chance to breathe every minute or so. Hanna and Sarah rocked their hips to stimulate their pussies and the boys' cocks. The boys tried to match the ladies' thrusts, even though their mummy wrappings limited their movement.

It did not take long before Olivia sensed her climax was coming and grabbed Steve's nipple and squeezed hard. She ground her pussy even harder into his face. She could sense this would be a massive climax. Then Susan grabbed Andrew's nipples and pulled and leaned back and felt the nipple clip pull on her breasts. Sarah soon joined her. Then Hanna grabbed Steve's nipple and, along with Susan, squeezed and pulled them while increasing the tension on her nipple clip.

The boy's reaction to the pain was to thrust harder. You could almost see the energy course through all the friends' bodies. The ladies' screams of pleasure broke the night air. The boys' screams were muted by the pussy covering their mouths. The lead women's pussy clamped down hard on the boys' cock as both experienced intense rhythmic motions as the boys' seed exploded out.

Over and over, the immense pleasure of their mutual climaxes rolled over their bodies. The bliss of their massive sensations lasted longer than any of them had ever experienced.

Slowly the tides of their euphoria receded. Susan and Olivia adjusted their hips so the boys could breathe but still stimulate them. The room was filled with the musky odor of sex and the panting of the group as they began to recover.

When Andrew's cock had softened enough to plop out of Sarah's cunt, she exclaimed, "Oh, My God. That was the best orgasm of my life."

There was a chorus of agreement from the rest.

They all stayed in place. Sarah and Hanna started a slow rock. Olivia and Susan clamped their pussy back on the boys' mouths.

Within minutes the boys' cocks were hard again, and Sarah reinserted Andrew's cock into her love tunnel.

They all began frantic movements, which brought all to a second orgasm that was just a tiny wave but still satisfying.

When they came down from their highs, the girls removed their nipple clamps, unmounted from the perches atop the boys, and lay next to them on either side.

Hanna said, "Sarah, you should read eleven as I think we will all be asleep soon."

Sarah opened envelope eleven and read, "The boys are to remain as mummies tonight as each team sleeps together. In the morning, repeat tonight's three ways, without the nipple clamps and pulling on the boys' nipples. When the women are finished playing, cut off the boys' bandages. Massage their bodies as they will be stiff from the long confinement. After you have finished your play and cleaned yourselves up, open the final envelope."

Soon after she finished reading, they were all asleep. Sarah was cuddling Andrew, her pussy was pressed against his bare hip, and her right thigh was over Andrew's mummy-bandaged right thighs. Her right arm was over Andrew's chest. Susan was in the mirror position on the other side. She looked over at the others and saw that Hanna and Olivia had taken the same positions as Steve. Sarah had intended to tease and play with Andrew's body some but fell asleep before she got much teasing done.

During the night, there were only small movements of their bodies. Mistress Alice's activities had exhausted them all.

It wasn't until the first rays of the sun filtered through the window that Sarah opened her eyes. Her head was resting on Andrew's shoulder. Susan looked back at her with her head on Andrew's opposite shoulder. They both smiled as Andrew also woke up. She reached down and felt that Andrew's morning wood was ready for exercise.

From the other group came the sound of a condom package being opened. She and Susan took that as the signal to climb back on Andrew.

She again lowered herself onto Andrew's cock and Susan over his face. They moved their vaginas vigorously, and Andrew responded wholeheartedly. She and Susan wrapped their arms around each other and kissed sensuously. Their bodies rocked together in the same rhythm.

The women all climaxed again, but the boys did not.

Sarah asked, "Andrew, are you okay?"

Andrew replied, "My muscles are bunched up from being bound for so long. I'm as horny as hell, but I need to move my legs and arms before I can cum."

Hanna said, "Mistress Alice said we could free the boys after we finished our play. I vote we free them and then fuck their lights out."

The other women agreed, mostly saying. "Hell, Yes."

The women rolled the boys over and removed their butt plugs. Then grabbed EMT scissors from their boxes and cut off the boys' bandages.

Sarah and Susan worked on Andrew's arms and legs, and Hanna and Olivia on Steve's. The boys' cocks began to harden. A condom was put on Steve, and Hanna climbed back on. Olivia showered his nipples with kisses while rubbing her clit. Sarah and Susan did the same. With the boys able to finally move their bodies, they quickly built up steam and rocked into orgasms. The women followed quickly.

As everyone came down from the mountaintop experience, a sense of euphoric contentment swept over the friends. The two piles of naked, entwined bodies become one pile, with everyone cuddling everyone. Warm embraces, soft kisses, and tender touches were shared as the mass of naked bodies slowly churned in a sensuous expression of the love they all shared for one another.

Once everyone had hugged and kissed everyone, they crowded into the shower. It was wall-to-wall nude bodies. There wasn't much room to maneuver, but all had a splendid time.

They met for breakfast, dressed in their regular clothes. This did nothing to diminish the sensual atmosphere in the room. After the experience of the previous hours, they knew they would all be special to each other for the rest of their lives.

As they ate, envelope twelve was opened. Sarah read the contents of their last envelope. "You are to discuss what you learned. I will send individual texts over the next five days. I need time to review the films to decide your next steps. When you take your Halloween pictures, make them sensuous, even dirty, but do not use any toys. If you want sex, do it, but make it safe sex. As I write this, I don't have any of your STD test results. BTW, when you get your STD test results, share them. After you get clear results, everything should be bareback."

They discussed what they had experienced for hours as they helped Sarah and Andrew clean up from the previous activities. They finally stopped to go home to get their Halloween costumes.

While Sarah and Andrew were finishing getting their apartment ready for the Halloween party, they received emails with test results from the STD testing center saying they both were clean. They forwarded their results to the rest of the team. Over the next hour, all six received clean STD test results.

Sarah hugged Andrew and said, "I am so going to enjoy watching your cock go into four pussies tonight and enjoy Steve's in me."

Andrew replied, "Whatever gives you joy, gives me joy."

They kissed and returned to cleaning the apartment and getting ready for the party. They had decided to dress up as Tarzan and Jane. Andrew had on just a loincloth that was part of his briefs and was barefoot. Sarah had a short Safari dress with a plunging neckline that was laced together. She had found a Safari helmet and leopard print pumps.

Steve returned to their apartment wearing a Māori warrior tattoo whole body suit with a short skirt of leaves. It made him look like he was tattooed entirely from his neck to his ankles. The fake leaf skirt barely covered his bodysuit-covered butt and cock.

Susan wore a prison orange mini dress with a zipper from the cleavage down to the hem. She had on matching orange pumps. Around one ankle was a fake iron band with a phony iron chain and ball attached. Above her left breast was the number 6941.

Andrew asked, "Why that number? 69 4.... I get it! The one is an I. 69 4 me. That's clever."

Sarah asked, "How heavy is that iron ball?"

Susan replied, "Try lifting it."

Sarah lifted it and said, "it's Styrofoam! It looks perfect! Great costume."

Hanna was decked out in a sexy police women costume with a plunging neckline that ended in a zipper that went all the way down to the hem of the short dark blue dress that barely covered her ass. The costume had an official-looking badge, police hat, sunglasses, a collar with a very short tie, and handcuffs hung from the built-in belt. At the bottom of the skirt were garter straps holding up sheer dark blue thigh-high stockings. Her feet were clad in dark blue 4" pumps.

Sarah teased, "Hanna, Mistress Alice said no toys, and those handcuffs qualify. Will I need to punish you for breaking the rule?"

Hanna laughed and replied, "I would love to get an over-the-knee spanking from you, but the handcuff is just for the look. What's a cop without handcuffs."

Olivia wore the classic sexy French maid outfit, complete with a feather duster.

Hanna looked at Steve's and Andrew's costumes and declared, "There are major problems with the boys' costumes. They are not sexy enough, but I can fix them quickly."

Sarah responded, "Then, by all means, do so."

"Sarah, do you have those EMT scissors we used to cut the boys' bandages off handy?"

"Sure do."

Sarah then went into the kitchen, returned the EMT scissors, and handed them to Hanna.

Hanna said, "Steve, stand in front of me... Okay, the problem with Steve's body suit is it smooths out his cock into just a bulge."