Alice's Wonderland: Breakfast

Story Info
Alice decides Sam needs to prioritize training activities.
2.7k words
4.54
15.3k
10

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And skip breakfast tomorrow, for reasons!" Alice's words still echoed in my head as I found myself in front of Wonderland once again. I was rather hungry, as I usually don't skip breakfast... but I also knew that going against Alice's wishes would not be beneficial for me or my keys...

I entered the store. Alice perked up. "There you, are!" she said. "I was beginning to think you passed out from hunger on the way here!"

"Hunger, or anxiety," I replied. "You haven't even told me why I had to skip breakfast."

"I did, actually. I clearly remember saying it was for reasons," Alice said, jokingly. Her tone became more flirty as she continued, "I also recall saying I was going to unlock you today..." Alice's finger lifted her necklace again to provide visual confirmation of my chastity key still being there.

"So, what's the training task today?" I asked. Given the intensity of the dolly training, I could only imagine what she had in store for me today...

"Everything is set up in the back! Mostly, anyway," Alice replied. "Nothing public. And it won't even take that long today. You're in luck." Alice walked me to the back as we entered the employees' room once again. In the corner of the room, I saw what seemed to be a piece of bondage furniture. Leather straps attached to its legs, a padded top, and several other straps to keep one's body locked in place... it seemed that this was my training seat for the day...

Alice caught me staring at the furniture and said, "Yup, that one is yours. Your daily training sessions for the next few days will all involve bondage of sorts. You need to be trained to act like a doll. And dolls don't move on their own. So training you like this will make it easier to put on a convincing show for your friend, Tyler."

"But I thought you said you weren't going to do that?" I asked nervously.

"Well, it'll be more like a test drive, really," Alice chuckled. "I'll let him buy you, but I'll tag the box with a silent alarm directly linked to my phone. It'll go off once Tyler opens the box up. I'll give him a few hours to get his money's worth out of you, before calling him to return you, as there will have been a recall by the manufacturer. He'll return you, and get his money back, thus undoing the purchase."

"That sounds overly complicated with too many key moments that could go wrong," I said.

Alice rolled her eyes at me. "Speaking of key moments..." she began. "I don't like the way you seem to be doubting me. You shouldn't ever question your keyholder like that. I have your best interest in mind. I'm offended you question my ideas." She reached for a drawer in the room and revealed a key identical to the one around her neck.

"I would like to remind you that you only have three of these..." Alice taunted. "Well, two now." She added as she walked over to the toilets. Alice swung the door open and made sure I could see how she dropped the key into the toilet. The key splashed into the toilet water. "How's this for a key moment, sweetie?" Alice teased as she flushed the toilet with a laugh.

"Now then. Any more doubts about my plan? Or are you going to be a good doll and trust me?" Alice asked, walking back from the toilets.

"I'll be good," I whined.

"That's more like it," Alice replied. "Now, get on that bench so I can strap you down. You need to learn to get comfortable with not moving and acting like a rigid doll."

I moved into position and let Alice strap me down. "How long is today's training going to last? I'm starting to get hungry," I asked.

"Just a few hours, but don't worry. You'll be having an 'all you can eat' breakfast very soon." Alice said. Her tone was cause for concern, but there was nothing I dared to do about it. Alice finished strapping me down and walked away, only to return shortly thereafter with, what at first looked like a simplified mounted gun, just without a trigger or any ammunition slots.

Alice noticed my confusion and hushed me. "I'm still assembling it. Give me a second," she said, as she walked back to get the other parts to finish her build. The last part of her build was a 7-inch dildo, which she attached to the 'barrel of the gun'. It was only then that I realized she was setting up a fucking machine. The coin dropped. Her remarks about not eating breakfast and giving me an all-you-can-eat breakfast... How had I not seen this coming?

"I got a good look at Tyler's cock the other day and I estimate him to be about this size," Alice said, gesturing at the mounted dildo. "So, today, your training will be complete once your gag reflex stops seeing this dildo as the enemy and fully accepts it without complaint."

Alice pushed the machine into place in front of me at a slight offset and plugged in the machine. Using a knob to control the speed, the machine spun to life. The dildo moved towards me, but instead of entering my mouth, it instead ended up next to my face. Alice turned the dial back and the machine stopped. "Almost there," Alice remarked as she observed the side view of my mouth and the reach of the dildo's base. "I want you to take it all the way to the base. So I have to make sure the machine doesn't stop short and let you off easy," Alice said, as she continued to fine-tune the machine's placement.

When Alice was content with her fine-tuning, she turned the machine on again and stopped it when the dildo was fully retracted. She then adjusted it to properly line it up with my mouth. "Open up!" Alice said encouragingly. Hesitantly, I did as she asked, and Alice played with the dial to stop the dildo just as the head of the dildo entered my mouth. She then flipped a switch and said, "This switch marks the position at which the machine reverts directions. This way, your mouth will be forced open during the entire training."

"There's also an optional setting that makes the machine revert directions when it detects resistance going forwards," Alice continued. "I'll turn that on too, for now... See, I'm not all that bad! I truly care about my doll." Alice flipped the second switch and turned the speed dial to 1. "I'll even start you off easy," Alice said.  "At this speed, the second it even gently touches your uvula, it will retract. It'll warm you up to accepting the feeling of something prodding and rubbing it without having to gag."

Being satisfied with her explanation, Alice started walking off, but then stopped as she reached the door. "Oh, another thing. Dolls don't look around. So try to get used to looking straight ahead... This will help," Alice said as she flipped the light switch. The room turned pitch-black. "I'll come back to check on you in half an hour! It's only going to get more intense from this point on, so try to enjoy it while it's still gentle with you."

It was hard to keep track of time, being left in a pitch-black room, with a dildo repeatedly prodding my mouth. No breaks, no rest. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours, and no way to check a clock or even count manually as the machine was distracting to the touch, taste, and hearing. Most of my senses were simply too occupied by the machine.

Alice was right though, if I wanted to have any chance at passing as a doll and not revealing my secret, I'd need to eliminate my gag reflex. It was certainly not going to get easier, so now would be my best shot at actively trying to accept and adapt, before Alice inevitably amped up the machine.

Tap, tap, tap. The touch of the dildo against my uvula was bothersome, but not bothersome enough to cause any convulsions. I took my everything to focus on that feeling and mentally try to normalize it in hopes of my throat becoming more accepting towards the next step...

The lights came back on. "How's it going, sweetie?" Alice asked. She continued observing me for a minute before walking over to the machine. "It seems you've got this step down, at least," she said. "Let's up the speed a little bit. It'll make your reflex training a little more intense as now your uvula will feel a little more force before the dildo retracts, but at least you'll be experiencing a more natural speed... comparable to giving a sensual blowjob to a loving partner." Alice turned the dial up to 3 and added, "Imagine this machine as your 'loving partner'... imagine it as Tyler. Long for him, lust after him. Desire him. Let him explore your throat..."

With that, Alice got up and walked back over to the kitchen, fumbled around, and came back with a small attachment that she stuck on the machine. A bottle of chocolate syrup was soon hanging suspended above the dildo. Alice had opened the cap and a thin line of syrup started dripping onto the dildo.

"Consider this your lunch break," Alice said. "Make sure to suck on the dildo and work that tongue if you want to get any of it in your stomach!" She turned another dial on the machine. This one caused a break on intervals. "There," Alice said. "Now you have a fair opportunity to swallow down that lunch after every five thrusts of the machine. You're so lucky I'm a nice keyholder."

Yeah, right. 'Nice'. Did she honestly think I had already forgotten how she flushed one of my chastity keys about an hour ago?

"Well, back to your cocksucking duties, my sissy doll!" Alice teased. She blew me a kiss and turned around to leave. "Be back in half an hour. Try not to make too much of a mess!" she said, as she flipped the light switch once again and left the room.

With the machine now operating at a faster speed, it took more concentration to let myself not get bothered by the tapping of the dildo against my uvula. At least I was finally able to ingest some food, if you could even call it that. Though it was difficult to collect the syrup, it also incentivized me to lick, suck and slurp on the dildo. From a training perspective, it would help me get better at giving blowjobs, but it felt counterproductive in regard to acting like a doll, where the point is to move as little as possible.

By the time Alice came back, the syrup bottle was halfway finished. A large amount was 'successfully collected, but a noticeable amount also ended up on the floor. Alice removed the bottle and said, "Before going home, you're going to clean that up, doll." Adding insult to injury, she bent over forwards with her hands on her knees and said, as if talking to a baby, "With the mess you made having breakfast, you're more like a baby than a slut. Should I head over to the fetish section and get you a bib? Would you rather suck on a pacifier? Should I get you an adult diaper?" Despite her taunting, Alice remained in the room, observing how I handled the machine.

Satisfied, she dialed the speed back down to 1 and flipped the impact detection switch off. The machine now slowly pushed the dildo all the way down my throat. The base of the dildo hit my face. I started making gagging sounds, but I managed to keep my convulsions under control. "Ooh, very good, doll!" Alice cheered, clapping her hands. "I had somewhat expected that it would still be too early for this step, but you're taking it like a pro. Have you done this before?" She teased, knowing very well what the answer was.

Alice turned the interval dial back to 0. The machine went back to a continuous rhythm without taking breaks. "I'll give you a few minutes to adjust before putting you back up to your last speed," Alice said, carefully watching the forced deepthroats and my handling of them. "Hmm," Alice pondered. "I wonder if your friend would go easy on your throat and fuck your mouth sensually with love, or treat you like a fleshlight and pound your throat mercilessly... regardless, you need to be ready for either scenario." After a short while, Alice turned the speed dial back up to 3 and the machine picked up the pace in response.

With the machine now repeatedly forcing deepthroats on me, I quickly learned the importance of numbing the sensation of the dildo hitting my uvula. My gag reflex was constantly tested now. Thankfully the machine was still at a relatively low speed, making it, albeit barely, manageable for me to withstand the convulsions.

The lights switched off again. Alice walked off. It appeared she hadn't mentioned when she would be back this time. I would have gotten worried, if it weren't for the dildo forcing me to focus on keeping myself from gagging too much.

As if she had done this kind of training experiment before and timed it, the very minute I felt like I got used to the rhythm of the dildo, Alice appeared again. "I see you're still doing well. That's good," Alice said. "We'll still try one more speed setting for today, and then you can rest, while I, as promised, will temporarily unlock your cage so you can jerk off, or whatever it is you wanted to be uncaged for. And then, when you're ready to go back in your cage, you can go home." There was a hint of hesitation in her voice. "Unless..." Alice continued. She moved closer to inspect the cage. "No. It's still too early to switch to a smaller model," she concluded.

Alice pondered. "Okay, so how about this then," she said. "We can either stick to the aforementioned plan... or, we take an additional step of your choice, each with an additional reward... If you choose to remain locked, I'll personally help you cum using my vibrator on your cage," she said, and gently patted my cage. After which, she moved in front of me. "If you choose to allow me to turn you into a fleshlight and have the machine roughly go to town on your throat for a few minutes, I'll let you shower with me tomorrow," she continued, suggestively caressing her body through her clothing. "And if you do both," a pause filled the air. "I'll let you know the password combination I put on your phone the other day," she winked.

Alice finished her 'offer', saying, "I realize you can't really voice your answer, being throatfucked and all, so just tap with your left hand if you wish to remain locked, or with your right hand if you wish to go the extra mile on the machine..."

I weighed my options. Did I really want to take things further than I had to? On the other hand, Alice talked for quite a while, which allowed me to get used to the current speed. Maybe a few minutes at a fast speed wasn't that bad...

"Oh, and if you don't pick anything at all, I think I might just text your girlfriend to come pick you up. After we're done, of course. So maybe she wouldn't be that suspicious of you, aside from wondering why 'you' had given her number to me," Alice teased. She unlocked her phone and showed me her contact list.

There it was. Laura's phone number, listed in her contacts as 'doll's gf'... She must've copied it when she had possession of my phone when I was stuck in that box yesterday.

"Do you really want to take that risk?" Alice asked...