Savannah Gray Pt. 01

Story Info
Savannah's slutty introduction to the world.
1.4k words
4.53
8.9k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now look at me... Look at me baby, and tell me you need Mummy to deny you. Tell Mummy, beg Mummy to put that cage back on, and you better use your girl voice when you do it, and to never ever EVER let you out again!"

...

It's funny how things work out in life. One tries one's hardest to be a scientist in school, and instead becomes an actor. One has plans of hiking through Scotland through the winter with a party of 9, and instead 2 of you head off into an adventure way out of your depth and abandon said escapade after only 2 days as a result of storms, with nothing to show for it but an empty bank account and a sleeping bag covered in mashed banana...

One decides to go to the gym 5 times a week and get big, and invariably ends up completely smooth, dressed in a corset with fishnets clinging to your thighs, sitting, no, bouncing only inches from the face of your girlfriend on a 8 inch black hog of a dildo, being told that she loves you and wants you to throw away your jeans and high tops in exchange for garter belts and high heels...

I'm almost completely certain that these are all universal experiences.

Anyway, let's continue with a coherent story shall we?

...

Winter,

England,

Or maybe Kansas,

Or mayb-

Listen, its rather difficult to do one of these introductions when your target audience is a worldwide group, a friog if you will, of no distinct demographic, most likely grasping their either tiny 'clitties', or their drooping teardrop-shaped boobs, or their furry buttplug, or their BBC, or even their cigarette on a break whilst indeed working for the BBC.

Surely the idea is to place this story in your own fantasy so that you may rub or pinch or bounce merrily along into exuberant orgasmic bliss and feel that small erotic shame that we all feel after engaging in naughty behaviour, so maybe its best to leave markers like places and cultural differences, you know, the flavour-rich details that storytelling relies on for richness and depth and success, out of this particular text... And skip straight to the content which elicits an erection or flushed cheeks from both reader and writer alike...

...

Winter,

In a place,

At a time...

It's a bitterly cold (probably no need to actually mention this, it is in fact winter as I just stated not 5-20 seconds ago depending on the speed of reading), and Savannah is making some salmon.

Salmon in the winter?

What kind of-

...

Savannah's cage clicks shut and her eyes focus intently on the key, which is being slowly moved further and further from certainty and release, and is now in the hands of...

"Mummy"

"Shhh little slut, and pay attention to what I am going to say to you." She steps closer, her thigh pressing up against the chastity cage, and lightly holds Savannah's waist. She pulls Savannah close and with just enough force to manifest a small gasp from Savannah's lipstick covered lips, and whispers in her ear.

"I know sluts just absolutely need to know when they'll be released, where the keys are and who has them. And normally they would be told, but I'm afraid Savannah needs to learn to welcome the uncertain..."

A black blindfold appears in her hands.

"No Mu-"

Before the word can even make its full presence known, a harsh and commanding slap connects to Savannah's balls, already swelling and turning slightly violet from the strain of the cock rings.

"Good sluts remain quiet Savannah, how many times do I have to tell you!? Now stand up, ass out and feet turned inwards like a good fucking girl and don't you even think about speaking."

The satin blindfold has a welcoming and comfortable feel to it, but whats uncomfortable is the invisible. The unseen.

"Now, Mummy's going to take this key and put it somewhere her slut will never find it. And if I so much as see you trying to find it, I will not hesitate in melting this fucking key and gluing the padlock. Do you understand?"

"..."

Again, she steps closer, pinning her leggings against the cage, and whispers, but this time Savannah can hear her smirk, her teasing smile...

"I said, does wittle Savannah understand what Mummy said?"

A nod from savannah, who is now breathing quicker and with horny desperation.

"If Mummy so much as feels like her slutty little girl" her nails squeeze Savannah's ass softly "is trying to find the key, then someone's clitty is never ever going to be free, and maybe someone's clitty should never ever be covered again... maybe, just maybe, an appropriate punishment for little sluts should be to always have their cage on display, uncovered by sissy's favourite skirts and panties. Maybe sissy should always walk through the streets with crotchless catsuits on, or only wearing heels and stockings..."

An idea,

"Or maybe..." Her voice falls into a seductive moan, even less than a whisper, and she cups Savannah's little swollen balls, "Maybe sissy should be walking around with her clitty always uncovered regardless, maybe we should start this right this second. Would Savannah like that?"

Savannah at this point is panting and bucking her hips with her head tilted back, unable to speak.

"Would Savannah like to just skip the game?"

"Mmmhh!!"

"I think I'll just melt the key right this second and we can go shopping baby..." a hand runs up and down Savannah's thigh which is trembling.

"We can go shopping in that big women's store we went to last week. I'll be wearing my warmest clothes of course, but what should Sissy wear?"

Savannah is now moaning, and clenching and curling her toes

"Should Sissy wear her thigh high stockings?"

Savannah grunts and nods her head

"... And what about her panties? Her beloved cotton pink pa-"

Savannah shakes her head violently and opens her mouth in ecstacy

"And what about her little-" a discraceful bead of cum forms on the end of Savannah's clitty much to her frustration, but at this point her orgasms go completely unnoticed by Mummy, a tactic she adopted from the very beginning. "If a sissy's 'orgasm' is given any weight, then the point has been missed entirely," she would always say, "take away Sissy's most base desire from her, her clitty finally releasing, give it no context or meaning, and she will become a pink puddle for you. She will become unable of even having one of her pathetic releases..."

"-her little corset, does sissy wan- Savannah! I'm still talking to you!"

Savannah has a habit of beginning to whimper wildly once her 'cummy' has happened, out of pure frustration and carnal desperation.

A swift slap or three on her little balls sends her into overdrive,

"In that case my little slut, I think Savannah is going to come with me right this second, and get in the car wearing nothing but her cage. And Mummy was going to let you wear your blindfold so that your shame would be totally in your minds eye, but even that is too much pleasure for a misbehaving little girl, I think you need to see what's about to happen my slut."

Savannah's blindfold is pulled off and her brain suddenly floods with clarity and thought, she doesn't want this, any of this, she wants to be dressed, she wants her panties on and to be unlocked. She wants to be a human again, not just a slut.

"Now go on, out the door, and remember to walk pretty, no, walk slutty. Get in the car, spread your legs and start to repeat "I'm a little girl. I'm a little girl" until I've gotten changed and joined you. Go on..."

And like that, clarity turns to depraved habitual thoughts of humiliation, and being locked forever, and being made to cum solely from saying the words "I'm a little girl" and nothing else... And in a matter of seconds she's walking from door to street, only a metal button-sized dot where her clitty once was to remind her of her place, and she's becoming turned on by thoughts of older men and teenage girls seeing her and ogling, and now shes in the passenger seat of the car with her legs spread en route to a handsfree, premature climax with no stimulation other than her affirmation.

And she's aiming for a new record, 20 seconds, and then she'll tell Mummy about her new record, and be scolded for not doing it in 10, and this will turn her on more, and her brain will melt more, and her life will continue,

As Savannah, the little slut, obsessed with sissygasms and hypno and denial and humiliation and fishnets and lingerie and panties and porn and...

And soon, she'll obsessed with what's about to happen...

...