All Comments on 'Alice's Wonderland: The Cage'

by SamanthaJackson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 1 year ago

The perspective that this was written from was a bit confusing but the story concept was hot.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

SamanthaJacksonSamanthaJacksonabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Failedscout, The perspective of this story series is meant to be from the eyes of Sam, experiencing the events himself. If you're not used to reading things from this perspective, I understand it may be a bit confusing at first. Glad you still liked it, though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I found the perspective confusing. You switched from first to third person, it did not ruin the scene but took away from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg what a great story! I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks so much for uploading this! <3

Also personally I didn't have any problems with the changing perspective.

snornsnornabout 1 year ago

Hi Sam! 😘 Good to see you over here too!

pink4bbcpink4bbcabout 1 year ago

More please don’t stop there hot hot hot

SamanthaJacksonSamanthaJacksonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Glad to hear people are enjoying the stories here too! (Hey snorn ;D)

@pink4bbc, So far, Alice's Wonderland had 8 chapters fully worked out, with still at least 3 more chapters to be written. I'm uploading them here one by one, but chapters 1 through 7 are already live on another platform.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Interesting beginning; odd perspective switch took some getting used to. Very short and quirky, hopefully they’ll be more character development and depth in subsequent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the start. Alice seems like a woman who knows and gets what she wants. Onto the next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamanthaJackson@SamanthaJackson
Just your average erotica writer who's proudly in touch with her feminine side... well, online at least. IRL, I have only just started on my transition. Femdom is the motor that drives most of my kink interests. I'm somewhat on the edge of being bi-curious and asexual. It's ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES