Alicia Awe: The Sissiput Sluts

Story Info
Domina Awe finds uses for her diminutive PVC Sissy captives.
1.4k words
4.64
2.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
35 Followers

I try to avert my groggy gaze from the mid-day sun as I struggle to move my head. At first I panic with a rush of confusion. I wiggle my fingers. I feel relief as thoughts of my being paralysed are proved wrong. I wonder why I'm unable to move. My heel whitens as I dig my foot into the scorching sand. I can barely gain any leverage. I'm confused as I realise that I was bound in my short slumber. The heat is oppressive. My cluttered thoughts dissipate to my growing anger.

I try to look at my feet but my neck has been tied to the ground. I look about for my captives. I hear their commotions - there's several bustlings - but I can't see the culprit or captors that enslaved me here on plastic beach. Presently, I feel my black PVC string bikini brushing against my nipples. I shudder at its whispery crispness against my bare flesh.

"Pull," someone shouts. "Pull," comes the order again.

My plastic bikini is being pulled towards my face and it's then that my eyes widen in horror.

There's several small people standing near both sides of my head. A few raise a tiny foot to my ear or neck for leverage. I take a deep breath. The little people are no bigger than clover clamps.

I boom, "Do you know who I am?"

There's laughter amongst the little people.

"I said, do YOU know who I am?"

A small sissy scrambles between my breasts. He shouts.

"You're a tresspasser in Sissiput."

I guffaw.

"Sissiput? I'll give you fucking Sissiput if you don't untie me. This is Plastic Beach. It will always be Plastic Beach. And I'm Godzilla whilst your squat arses are Tokyo."

"I don't think so. You have no choice," came the squeaky reply. "You're our prisoner now to do what we please."

"A prisoner, you say? Well. I've got news for you. My name? My name is Alicia Awe. Now you shall untie me and beg forgiveness. You'll worship me as the Goddess that I am. And you shall call me Mistress."

One of the little people scrambles over my bare tit and climbs over my tarpaulin sized bikini.

"You can fuck off," he sneers. "All hail for Queen Lulu."

"All hail," the crowds reply. "All hail," they chant.

Queen Lulu silences them with his wide-spread arms.

"Punish the tresspassers nipples," he shouts.

" Punish the tresspassers nipples," they chant.

I feel myself getting fucking razzed. Then there's sensations as crowds of diminutive sissys suck and bite my darkened chest nubs. I start to feel flutterings in my stomach and my pussy moistens and ticks.

The sissys rustle in their pink PVC knickers. They bustle about in matching plastic camisoles finished with lace. I feel my PVC bikini panties loosen. My tight plastic pops as the tie-sides release.

"Work her clitty," shouts Queen Lulu.

"Work her clitty," they chant.

"Oh, Bloody Hell," I retort. "I'm being molested by pint-sized parrots."

I can't see much. My eyes roll back as my sex lips are being teased and prodded. A dozen or so are pulling on my dark landing strip. Others work my tits and pussy. I feel myself convulsing as my breath quickens. My cunt is getting tighter.

"Work her clitty," they chant.

And work it they do. My breasts heave as they work to bring me off. They patter over my stomach as I feel butterflies dance. I gasp and I tighten. I fight for a breath. I squirt.

"Ohhhh!"

My orgasm is epic. I ride the waves as my bare bottom pouts. I squirt and I shoot and I cum.

Then the moment comes to an abrupt stop as Queen Lulu shouts, "Man overboard!"

It seems like my tidal wave has sent some of the sissys packing.

They prod me still. My sweet climax ebbs to my mounting fury. I manage to pull my wrist free. It isn't long before I'm untying my neck and foot. I straighten up my black shiny PVC two-piece as I tower over the diddy sissys.

"It's the attack of the nifty dressed woman," screams one. Others drop to their knees.

I grab the fleeing Queen Lulu and, between my fingers, I pull his tiny sissy knickers up between his arse. He screams out.

"Right, you little bastards, I have a special use for you lot. Queen Lulu is going to hell."

"All hail for Mistress Awe."

******************

Kevin cowers beneath my stern gaze with his red PVC dungarees around his ankles. He's rubbing his cheeks as I've just delivered twelve lashes with my cat o' nine tails. He's a long-term slave with a petulant edge. I know just how to tame him completely.

"Kneel over that couch, you fucking sex doll," I bark. "I've got your worst nightmare in that stash bag."

He looks around bewildered as I shout, "Release the Sissiputlian instruments of torture."

My canvass bag wiggles and flops. The pint sized sissys are released.

"Sex toys! Work that pathetic sissy."

"Wha-?"

Kevin looks. His eyes pop. Before he can protest, they're on him. I stand in my thigh-high leather boots in a power stance. My tight black PVC mini-skirt feels tightest.

My tiny slaves bustle and jostle in their noisy kink as my man-sized slut is reduced to a whimper.

"Bite his lobes and kick his cock," I relish.

Kevin looks pathetic as he looks to be batting a wasp away. He yelps.

My tiny captive sissys nip and pull. They pinch at his flesh and prod his firm muscles. Eight of them are pulling at his foreskin. He doubles up over my leather couch.

I take my time selecting the 10 inches dragon dildo. I shake off my plastic skirt and strap the latex cock around my waist. The leather harness gathers up my kinky knickers as I strap it snug between my legs.

"Lurkin. Firkin. Gherkin. Where are my chief lubers?"

The three finger-sized girl boys rush forward to be smeared with sex lube.

"That's right," I praise as I coat them for burrowing. I collect Lurkin up and sit him on my dildo. She stretches around its girth to lube it.

"Have you got some in your eyes? Poor Lurkin! Let me see."

Lurkin cries as I wipe the love grease from his cheeks.

"You're always so rough, Mistress," he sobs.

I feel pity and a lump in my throat. The tiny man's plight makes me sad for a moment.

"You're always so rough like butter fingers," she sobs.

"There, there, poor Lurkin. Let's wipe away that nasty lube."

"But you're always so..."

"Oh, shut the fuck up you little worm. Stop mincing and find your way up his pathetic arse. I'm going to fuck him real bad."

Lurkin disappears like a rat up a drainpipe as Kevin wiggles and squirms. Lurkin soon reappears with a smile on his face. He ponces off to clean himself up.

I sit wide-legged on the couch then pull the slave onto my lap. The faux cock slides inside him real easy. Kevin gasps as I pound him from behind. The little people work his fat cock.

As I fuck his bum, I attach Sissiputlians like clothes pegs. They hang from his nipples and a dozen clench their teeth around his fleshy torso.

"Oh Mistress! Not so hard," he grunts.

I pound his taut arse and laugh.

Kevin falls back onto my wrap around and cries out. His spunk goo whips against several grappling slaves.

Kevin shudders and falls away to collect his breath. He pulls the clamped Sissiputlians free as he yelps.

"Now who's going to worship my panties?" I snap.

I find no shortage of admirers.

I rock back on the leather surface in the rudest pose. I spread my legs as they begin to make my plastic rustle. The Sissiputlians lick and rub my black PVC panties. They stretch and enter through my kinky knickers elastics. I feel the sublime plastic slide over my pussy. Several of my eager slaves brush my bare skin.

Kevin kneels and pulls my noisy panties aside. He flicks me with his tongue then delves deep inside. My tiny slaves massage my stomach and tits. They're becoming experts with my nipples.

I grind my sex into Kevin's face and rock against him. His chin is wet with my musk. I tighten. I fall back and shudder to the music of worked kink. I arch and collapse in sweet ecstasy.

As I lay quite relaxed with my orgasmic contractions, I ride the waves and think about new adventures. My eyes fall upon Queen Lulu, my new power-free panties vibrator, and she looks back with a shifty suspicion.

MenELove
MenELove
35 Followers