All Comments on 'Alicia's New Position Ch. 04'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT story....

Wow, your stories are so HOT, especially this 'Alicia' series! I hope to read lots more from you in the near future! Some new chapters and stories would be a very nice Christmas gift for all of your fans! Hopefully 2011 will be a new year filled with lots of great stories from you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Hard to say NO and Men with Phones and Cams

Its hard to say NO when that Mood hits and my Pussy took over my thinking like they say for Mens when they thinking with the wrong head. Even after I was Pregnant and had my Baby it wasnt a good time to have SEX but once they was IN me I didnt want them pulling out to they finished. Something about Always when a BLACK Mans Cock was IN me and shooting his nutt and CUMMING DEEP IN me that feeled SOooo damn GOOD that I DIDNT Want them to pull out or and NOT Cum IN Me. I did. Feeling they CUM SHOOTING IN me made my Pussy POP ALWAYS On them.

Truth is after I started having my Babies I Liked being Pregnant and never minded or thought about it no more. If it happened... It happened and I acepted it and was Blessed with another of my Beautiful kids.

And I'm pretty sure I'm out there on Mens phones and even Cameras or Video Cams. I remember even a Man done me on one the VHS BIG Cams while I was busy and other times I seen them set up like they was being all sneeky. Some Mens just didnt care I seen them taking pics me or shooting some video on me. Some I got copies of some I just got a pics sent me or I stole they cards from them cameras if I knew they was maybe no good to have them of me like that. Wish now I made some Money like Alicia do when I was alot Younger and Way THINNER and my hair was so damn long Mens liked it was down to my skinny little butt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous